Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (9480 Views)

::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Freiburger(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

U mean your blud sister??
No i meant a brand new punnany.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Bros if u no take a naija babe go fast food joint on your first date or an expensive resturant then u never start ooo.Jog ke?
u must be talking about white babes wink

U nor see say na Germany he dey

Na german babes him dey talk about ni?  angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
No i meant a brand new punnany.

Are you talking to me??
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Freiburger(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

Are you talking to me??
To all.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
Taking a gurl for a JOG on a first date?? Which gurls are you talking abt?? Ours??
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Freiburger(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

Taking a gurl for a JOG on a first date?? Which gurls are you talking abt?? Ours??
Which one be ours or theirs? I will take invite ANY girls for a jogging anywhere. If u 're always with the impression that they are only after your food and drinks, they will definetly remain like that. The average Nigerian men caused all these problems coz they thinks they can always buy a woman they like with the little money in their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
Which one be ours or theirs? I will take invite ANY girls for a jogging anywhere. If u 're always with the impression that they are only after your food and drinks, they will definetly remain like that. The average Nigerian men caused all these problems coz they thinks they can always buy a woman they like with the little money in their pocket.

Abeg, do you have any of these gurls contact u've taken out fr a JOGGING for me??. I dont mind starting all over again with them sad sad. Please, just gve me make i friend them undecided tongue undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by r231(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
why not cheesy
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Freiburger(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

Abeg, do you have any of these gurls contact u've taken out fr a JOGGING for me??. I dont mind starting all over again with them sad sad. Please, just gve me make i friend them undecided tongue undecided
Stop desplaying your illness here don't know there are girl who will go with you for a jogging even in your area?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2011
Stop desplaying your illness here don't know there are girl who will go with you for a jogging even in your area?

If there was, cant find me here, yelling abt it undecided undecided. #Probably u cld b the one telling me some funny lies wink
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by KINGwax(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

tellwisdom:

is he making sense? U won't take a date out on jogging except u met during a morning jog and u probably asked to jog together the next day. Or probably in a gym. But ask any girl out and go jogging? We got brains men!
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Freiburger(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

If there was, cant find me here, yelling abt it undecided undecided. #Probably u cld b the one telling me some funny lies wink
Lieing to whom? You? You must be a serious joke. ya all should keep your low IQs to yourselves.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
is he making sense? U won't take a date out on jogging except u met during a morning jog and u probably asked to jog together the next day. Or probably in a gym. But ask any girl out and go jogging? We got brains men!

True talk man.  He was trying to make me look like a kid, perhaps making the gurls look important embarassed embarassed. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
Lieing to whom? You? You must be a serious joke. ya all should keep your low IQs to yourselves.

I go blow you oo angry angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by remmyton(f): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
YEAH, i must eat on a first date, but i wont ask much, cos some guys see a girl denying to eat on her first date as being shy. so i must eat or take a drink from you or even buy myself one, cos i wont talk and have a dry throat trying to be a nice girl or rather a shy and dull girl.

I MUST EAT AND DRINK grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by eghost247(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
a first date should be about having a conversation whatever people to choose do while having a conversation shouldn't matter
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by ezme(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
Invited girls to church on a first date, worked for me during my undergraduate days

First date my church, second one your church, 3rd one my room, with a lot of phone calls in between wink

But can't try that with all these red-eyed Lagos girls now
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by ezme(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
Freiburger:

I usually take a girl out for jogging on a first date.

I can relate to this; but would only work for girls that are already into you and aje-butters
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Freiburger(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2011
ezme:

I can relate to this; but would only work for girls that are already into you and aje-butters
So the so-called non aje-butters will only go for a date just to eat and drink?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
Bro, i haved TOLDED you to GIVING me, one of this your OPKEKES you made a JOG with, on your first date, let me continue from there wink wink
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
YEAH, i must eat on a first date, but i wont ask much, cos some guys see a girl denying to eat on her first date as being shy. so i must eat or take a drink from you or even buy myself one, cos i wont talk and have a dry throat trying to be a nice girl or rather a shy and dull girl.

I MUST EAT AND DRINK grin grin grin grin

Eat jere wink wink OLE embarassed embarassed
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by lindabon: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
iyatrustee:

Naija guys are to blame for that. becos there are not romantic or creative enough, their idea of a date is either a drinking joint or a fast food restaurant. am i supposed to be sitting in such places and gazing at the sky?

I swear, most of them are boring and unromantic loons, and the worse is that they can never stop complaining!

These fugly, whining 9ja guys need to make way for our good brothers abeg.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by BABE3: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
remmyton:

YEAH, i must eat on a first date, but i wont ask much, cos some guys see a  girl denying to eat on her first date as being shy. so i must eat or take a drink from you or even buy myself one, cos i wont talk and have a dry throat trying to be[b] a nice girl or rather a shy and dull girl.[/b]

I MUST EAT AND DRINK  grin grin grin grin

Dry throat? Why can't you drink water?

Nice, shy and dull? Not eating makes you Nice, shy and dull--even when you're full?

LOL. Nigerians sha.

Tenk God I yam a Finns.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by MissEZ(f): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
It is sad to see that Naija guys will never ever have anything good to say about naija babes.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
It is sad to see that Naija guys will never ever have anything good to say about naija babes.

See what your sister said down below embarassed embarassed

[list]
[li]YEAH, i must eat on a first date, but i wont ask much, cos some guys see a  girl denying to eat on her first date as being shy. so i must eat or take a drink from you or even buy myself one, cos i wont talk and have a dry throat trying to be a nice girl or rather a shy and dull girl.

I MUST EAT AND DRINK grin grin grin grin[/li]

[/list]
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by slimyem: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
eghost247:

a first date should be about having a conversation whatever people to choose do while having a conversation shouldn't matter
true!its just sad that people like the op would never understand this cuz their brains stopped functioning long ago.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by MissEZ(f): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ tellwisdom

understood, but just cos some ladies feel that way does not mean that all ladies are the same. Naija men and women are guilty of various vices and silly actions, but that doesnt mean that the all nigerian men and women are cut from the same cloth.

Besides if a guy decides to take a woman to a restaurant for their first date, did you guys go to look at the table cloth or fancy dish ware? If you dont want her to eat, be creative and take her elsewhere. lol, some guys contribute to the problem you know.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
this guy sounds like our very well known LAME DUCK,  HAVE U LIVED IN THE "WESTERN WORLD BEFORE",  I'm sure u are typing your replies from your lil shack,  anywayz, what do you think ladies suppose to do when going out for a date,  s*ck d*icks I suppose, instead of ice cream, !!! Yo G, step your game up,  !!!! and abandon this your poverty nigerian thinking,
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by ezme(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
eghost247:

slimyem:

true!its just sad that people like the op would never understand this cuz their brains stopped functioning long ago.

And people who get a new dress for every date and have to get nails done and facials in anticipation of the spending spree know better abi?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by freecocoa(f): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
What is tellmumu's thread doing on the homepage?mscheeeew.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by daviesmania(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
y are we always luking up to the western world 4 corrections, who made them our lifetime rol-model. This nonsense must stop, the've got their way of doing things & so are we. If they lyk kissing around on their first date, thats their biz. In 9ja wat we do is, take ur new catch out, sit her down on a good joint & give her BEER!
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Fancier(f): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ignorance kills faster than AIDS. . .

Best Comment so far,  No Offense cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Movie: Sodom College Part 1 [18+] So Erotik! / Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me / Curved Dick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.