Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (9498 Views)

::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by slimyem: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
ezme:

And people who get a new dress for every date and have to get nails done and facials in anticipation of the spending spree know better abi?
don't forget the dress,nails and facials are paid for with her own money and she can choose to spend it however and on whatever pleases her so your relation of it to this topic is pointless.thanks!
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by kpolli(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
how can u tell that it's their first date?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
What is tellmumu's thread doing on the homepage?mscheeeew.

Risikatu, If i blow you angry angry angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
this guy sounds like our very well known LAME DUCK,  HAVE U LIVED IN THE "WESTERN WORLD BEFORE",  I'm sure u are typing your replies from your lil shack,  anywayz, what do you think ladies suppose to do when going out for a date,  s*ck d*icks I suppose, instead of ice cream, !!! Yo G, step your game up,  !!!! and abandon this your poverty nigerian thinking,

Bro, that you were able to send a mail through, wldnt make me believe u cldnt possibly be in the prison doing it undecided undecided. #Its quite unfortunate, i wont be noticing your stupiidity here embarassed embarassed
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by henryhemon(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
Most naija gals are guilable and are wannabes that's the problem.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by abakiki(f): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
But why blame the ladies? Na guys i blame. When you take a girl to an eatery, what do u expect? Even the owners of these eateries expect you come there to eat and gist, and not to gist only. if you do not expect the lady to chew something, then take her to a park (even though they do not exist again) or somewhere quiet and nice. But if you take her to an eatery, expect to do the needful. I rest my case.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by godman01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
Why not?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Harpesin(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
isit a curse if ladies pay for all that both of them consume on dat first day? why must man be d one to pay for everything, ?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Harpesin(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
is it a curse if ladies pay for all that both of them consume on dat first day? why must man be d one to pay for everything, ?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Goldieluks: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
190 and lefulefu una two too funny. but na mouth una dey make because
na guys like una dey carry get out,spoil am bad all because of wetin una wan get in return.
dey here dey make mouth.
grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ijeoma, were u able to sleep yesterday?? undecided undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by cuteprinz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
godman01:

Why not?
If not
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by onyebaba(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
Even recharge cards n BIS subcription all on d 1st date, Smh!!
Lol @ takin a gal joggin. Who d hell does dat?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
What about the one you havent taken out ona date asking for recharge card?
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

na guys like una dey carry get out,spoil am bad all because of wetin una wan get in return.
dey here dey make mouth.
grin grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 27naira(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
Madam, give me fried rice with chicken, put goat meat on top. Do you have torso? yes that one, put two. Give me plantain on a seperate plate with moi moi. put small egusi soup on top of the moi-moi. Put beans on another plate with salad. wrap meatpie take away, two pieces. I am seating on table 3 bring it later. please bring coke and bottled water ok. Thank you.

Nigerian girls! i no fit shout   shocked

That was my last  grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
grin grin grin This guy don date all naija gurls ffinishh oo to have knwn this grin grin # Plantain on separate plate grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Goldieluks: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2011
Lol@put goat meat on top,beans and salad?that your girl friend must purge. grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 27naira(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^ you never see anything  grin grin

na front tumble i use escape  grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Goldieluks: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
so people shouldnt blame us when we talk

Na wetin we see

first hand experience

Nija BABES too dey hungry wetin sef angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by citous(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
Last time I was home and asked a girl i just met wat she does for fun;'I love to go shopping' was her answer. I asked her to change her routine so we can have some fun getting to talk and know each other. She asked me when am gonna pick her up for shopping. I told her to call me after she is done shopping so we can go do something else. She never answered my call after that. grin,
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 27naira(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2011
cito us:

Last time I was home and asked a girl i just met wat she does for fun;'I love to go shopping' was her answer. I asked her to change her routine so we can have some fun getting to talk and know each other. She asked me when am gonna pick her up for shopping. I told her to call me after she is done shopping so we can go do something else. She never answered my call after that. grin,

grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
look at slimyem, as she skinny so she fit finish a whole bowl of amala and a plate of bitter leaf soup and cowhead.Me sef dey wonder were all the food wey she dey chop dey go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
27naira:

Madam, give me fried rice with chicken, put goat meat on top. Do you have torso? yes that one, put two. Give me plantain on a seperate plate with moi moi. put small egusi soup on top of the moi-moi. Put beans on another plate with salad. wrap meatpie take away, two pieces. I am seating on table 3 bring it later. please bring coke and bottled water ok. Thank you.

Nigerian girls! i no fit shout   shocked

That was my last  grin
yu forget to mention the takeaways wey dem go request.eh naija babes too chop sef angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2011

And the annoying thing is THE FOOD NOR DEY SHOW FOR THEIR BODY
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

dey here dey make mouth.
grin grin
eh me na sharp man.if a babe too order expensive food items wey i no fit pay omo na window for toilet na im i go take escape from that resturant grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
If I'm taking a girl out and the bill is on me and she orders and finishes her food, I wouldn't mind to be honest. I'd be happy I got her full.  smiley
But if she orders, eats half, orders another, eats quarter, orders another etc. then I would simply just be blunt and tell her she's paying for her food as it's obvious she don see mugu.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
Bros Freiburger, I think u hav to visit nija maybe even a 1 time visit, at least it wouldn't hurt to have a 1st visit.

hmm jogging, none of em jog, the MOST of them have never even done that in years, even if they wanted to, they just can't, asides that its apparently not the tradition over here mate.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Goldieluks: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
lefulefu:

eh me na sharp man.if a babe too order expensive food items wey i no fit pay omo na window for toilet na im i go take escape from that resturant grin grin grin grin grin grin

You no be sharp man,you be poor man because na only poor man dey
escape through toilet window.person like u self,you go expect the babe to pay your bills,
instead of you paying, Ojofree.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by razznaija(f): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
Lmfao @ nkwobi and maccaroni
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

You no be sharp man,you be poor man because na only poor man dey
escape through toilet window.person like u self,you go expect the babe to pay your bills,
instead of you paying, Ojofree.
grin grin grin grin grin

dem chicks come dey rich?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once / If You Love Sex, Check This Out / I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.