Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (9492 Views)

::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Sugardiva(f): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
Naija guys are not creative and complain too much. There are a lot of Naija babes like me who never eat or drink above what i can pay for on the first date or any other date. If all the babes u take out on dates are d few who lack home training to order d entire restaurant on a first date it just goes to show ur taste in ladies. Besides how much food can a lady even consume in one sitting that is so much that we will not hear word again? eh? If u dont hv money be blunt and let her knw ur financial limit but most of u are so insecure u dont hv d self confidence to let a lady know u cant afford so much. abeg abeg abeg Naija guys quit complaining and go and upgrade ur game.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
Naija guys are not creative and complain too much. There are a lot of Naija babes like me who  never eat or drink above what i can pay for on the first date or any other date. If all the babes u take out on dates are d few who lack home training to order d entire restaurant on a first date it just goes to show your taste in ladies. Besides how much food can a lady even consume in one sitting that is so much that we will not hear word again? eh? If u dont hv money be blunt and let her knw your financial limit but most of u are so insecure u dont hv d self confidence to let a lady know u cant afford so much. abeg abeg abeg Naija guys quit complaining and go and upgrade your game.

U made it look so easy#Goodwork undecided undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by BABE3: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
tom28:

What beer palour gist are you talking about and why do you feel offended in what i just said?.I dont need to get a source on the issue of dating.My girl"s isnt nigerian and when we want to go out on a date she prefers it to be going to the movies or having a picnic.Thats how it is over here.I know nigerian girls love to eat a lot on a date because back then in the university if i take out a girl she would request for me to either take her to a fast food joint and this is understandable since there are no leisure parks in nigeria were one can have a picnic.Anyway it depends on the girl and if she wants to eat i dont see anything wrong in it.

I wasn't offended. Your gist reeks of "beer-palourness".

Typically, what do "picnics" and "movies" entail?

You said "In the western world during a date they take a cup of coffee or a drink with a little snack."

Haba, and you claim you live in the "western world". Where in the world are you sef?--if I may ask.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2011
He is in the Western world! undecided undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
Sugardiva:

Naija guys are not creative and complain too much. There are a lot of Naija babes like me who never eat or drink above what i can pay for on the first date or any other date. If all the babes u take out on dates are d few who lack home training to order d entire restaurant on a first date it just goes to show your taste in ladies. Besides how much food can a lady even consume in one sitting that is so much that we will not hear word again? eh? If u dont hv money be blunt and let her knw your financial limit but most of u are so insecure u dont hv d self confidence to let a lady know u cant afford so much. abeg abeg abeg Naija guys quit complaining and go and upgrade your game.[color=#006600][/color]

Abi oo my sista. I'm a firm believer in bluntness.
I no sabi all these "moves" boys are talking about.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

[color=#000099]I wasn't offended. Your gist reeks of "beer-palourness".

Typically, what do "picnics" and "movies" entail?

Oh is it a strange thing to you if a guy goes on a picnic or to the pictures with his girlfriend during a date? undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
tom28:

Oh is it a strange thing to you if a guy goes on a picnic or to the pictures with his girlfriend during a date? undecided

You suppose know say BABE na correct bush girl so she no go understand wetin u dey talk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
going to picnic no dey for the dictionary of most of these ajepako naija babes oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

I wasn't offended. Your gist reeks of "beer-palourness".

Haba, and you claim you live in the "western world". Where in the world are you sef?--if I may ask.

New York
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by BABE3: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
tom28:

New York

Mo wa disappointed; fery fery disappointed. You live in NY, and you still dey misyan like this---

tom28:

Answer my question; What do "picnics" and "movies" entail?

If you didn't know Mr. Big apple, TYPICALLY, in the western world (America), a date/first date is equal to "DINNER AND A MOVIE".  wink
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

Mo wa disappointed; fery fery disappointed. You live in NY, and you still dey misyan like this---

If you didn't know Mr. Big apple, TYPICALLY, in the western world (America), a date/first date is equal to "DINNER AND A MOVIE". wink
[/color]

But thats what i said.I said in the western world during a date a guy would take his girl out to the movies and yes also he takes her out to dinner as well and i agree hundred percent with you.Others might take their girl out for mountain climbing(if climbing mountains is their hobby) and stock themselves with provision or some can go to public parks and hangout.Its sad that in nigeria that there are no public parks and the only way a person in nigeria can hang out with his girlfriend is in a fast food joint.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by BABE3: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
tom28:

But thats what i said.I said in the western world during a date a guy would take his girl out to the movies and yes also he takes her out to dinner as well and i agree hundred percent with you.Others might take their girl out for mountain climbing(if climbing mountains is their hobby) and stock themselves with provision or some can go to public parks and hangout.Its sad that in nigeria that there are no public parks and the only way a person in nigeria can hang out with his girlfriend is in a fast food joint.

You never said this one o. You said "In the western world, they have cups of coffee and little snacks on a date".

So cups of coffee + Snacks = Dinner in your dictionary abi? grin

Anyways, yh I agree with what you just said.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

[/color]

If i go on a date i mostly do it my own way.Popcorns with my girl and watching some recent movies at home.It can be real fun and she loves it too.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

You never said this one o. You said "In the western world, they have cups of coffee and little snacks on a date".

So cups of coffee + Snacks = Dinner in your dictionary abi? grin

Anyways, yh I agree with what you just said.

No i never said taking coffee with snack is dinner.If u must spoil your girl especially if u want to propose to her hell u should take her to a good resturant like an italian resturant or a chinese resturant.But u musnt over feed her oooo or make her drunk because she needs to keep a clear head.And when i am talking about taking a girl out i dont mean a runs babe.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2011
Answer my question; What do "picnics" and "movies" entail?

If you didn't know Mr. Big apple, TYPICALLY, in the western world (America) Advanced countries , a date/first date is equal to "DINNER AND A MOVIE".  wink

Advanced countries! undecided undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by lovelydoll: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
once i went out with a nigerian guy,he only took me out for a walk . then later expected a Mouth Gig

CHEAP!!
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by BABE3: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

Advanced countries! undecided undecided

I put 'America' in parentheses because I was talking about the shebang in 'America'.

@ Tom28: E don do. You've started taking out of context.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
lovelydoll:

once i went out with a nigerian guy,he only took me out for a walk . then later expected a MouthAction

CHEAP!!
So are you now saying if he had taken you out to an expensive resturant and bought an expensive meal for you then you would have given him MouthAction because he bought food for u? shocked. shocked
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
lovelydoll:

once i went out with a nigerian guy,he only took me out for a walk . then later expected a MouthAction

CHEAP!!
Ashawo alert grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by BABE3: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2011
lefulefu:

Dammit! You beat me to it! I was about posting that.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

@ Tom28: E don do. You've started taking out of context.
i heard you
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by lovelydoll: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
lefulefu:

*kisses teeth*
i didn't say  i did it, i just thought he walked with me because he had a crush on me. III wasn't expecting anything you cheap 9ja man, now i go for mali boys.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
lovelydoll:

*kisses teeth*
i didn't say  i did it, i just thought he walked with me because he had a crush on me. III wasn't expecting anything you cheap 9ja man, now i go for mali boys.
so u don dey sell ur punny for mali abi? grin
next u go graduate to italy or spain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by lovelydoll: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
tom28:

So are you now saying if he had taken you out to an expensive resturant and bought an expensive meal for you then you would have given him MouthAction because he bought food for u? shocked. shocked

well do you think he will let me get away for free  wink.

from  frds and experience most guys that aren't your boyfriend,and buy you something expensive are expecting something in return no one wants to get used. that's why i never accept anything from strangers
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

Dammit! You beat me to it! I was about posting that.
Ehn see u see me, why u no wan defend ur sister wey dey give men MouthAction after dem give am rice with chicken leg grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by lovelydoll: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
lefulefu:

so u don dey sell your punny for mali abi? grin
next u go graduate to italy or spain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ooooo don't irritate me mali guys are gentlemen, they are shy, generous and date you for marriage.plus dey fine fine boys.
you 9ja men look like shaka zulu and are cheap cheaters lmao.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=18pt]^YOUR FATHER undecided[/size]
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
lovelydoll:

ooooo don't irritate me mali guys are gentlemen, they are shy, generous and date you for marriage.plus dey fine fine boys.
you 9ja men look like shaka zulu and are cheap cheaters lmao.
abeg go sleep jor.u jus dey vex because a naija bobo don dump u.Na who want someone wey im punny wide pass goalpost grin grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
^Rotfl
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
lovelydoll:

ooooo don't irritate me mali guys are gentlemen, they are shy, generous and date you for marriage. 9ja men look like shaka zulu and are cheap cheaters lmao.
haha!
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
lefulefu:

abeg go sleep jor.u jus dey vex because a naija bobo don dump u.Na who want someone wey im punny wide pass goalpost grin grin grin grin
lmbao!! grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by lovelydoll: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
190_@:

[size=18pt]^YOUR FATHER  undecided[/size]

my father is different and old fashion like a gentlamen,

you youngins are a new breed of cheap men.

lefulefu:

angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
It's not really necessary but remember say na *Nija* u dei oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.