Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... (25020 Views)

Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Apr 18
undecided Are we supposed to be surprised that you wanted to be in a relationship with a child?

FOH
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I fell in love with her personality until I asked one last question.
"Sorry, I don't mean to pry. Please, how old are you?"

Without hesitation, this lady answered "I am 27"

Immediately I heard 27, I lost every single ounce of interest I had in her.
I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."
She laughed and I could see her blush.

We discussed about other things, exchanged numbers and she left.
I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by victorVIC1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18
To each his own. I see first date as first impression. Any conversation I initiate is key. If I find out later that you were untruthful, I cut if off immediately.
Someone that cannot accept your truth from the get go is not worthy of you
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Stargurl20(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18
Fiscus105:

Ur head no correct, I pity lady that would end up in hand this type of a myopic and selfish teenager.

Because she tells you re age and you are not comfortable with it,.....all men the universe must follow ur footsteps.

If she tells lie you would lament ,now she tells truth you are weeping.

My years of being a member of this forum, I've never seen someone as narcissistic as OP. I've observed him over the years. Although I hardly comment.

I can categorically say that no woman ( not even a whóre) deserves to spend their life with this kind of being. He's so deluded.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by deavicky(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."

I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.
commissioner of women affairs.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by fkj950ax(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

You don't know what I'm talking about.
You don’t know what you are talking about. You don’t even have anything to talk about
The entire post and thread is pointless

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Stargurl20(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18
[quote author=jeromestarks post=129506491]
Why would you start with " shut up."? Am I your mate?[/quote
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Uhreme: 3:30pm On Apr 18
Thank God she told you her age on the first date, else you could have wasted her precious time and broke her heart If she revealed her age later.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by 99thEnemy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
You are just insecure that's all.

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww

Imagine what happens when only the man is the sole provider and one day he drops dead leaving the wife and kids.

Sometimes a man loses his whole sources of income and the family becomes completely financially stranded.

Also, a man would want a woman who will be able to manage his wealth and assets in case of mishaps where he is no longer there.
We have seen too many examples of multimillionaires who’s families ended up becoming poor just a few years after their demise.

A woman no matter how stinking rich her husband is should have something doing.
Having the brain and capacity to help manage some of his assets is something.
Not the I need money for nails, I have not made my hair, take type.
The husband is the provider in the house, he can provide all the major things but I would expect a woman to be totally lazy to demand money for every little thing.

To give you a good example. you can check the story of Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka'oir and what happened when he went to prison and the result when he was out.

Na that kind women the give some men erection.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Greystone: 3:33pm On Apr 18
AngelicDamsel:
You expect a graduate, working in Nigeria to be 18?

While reading I was expecting an evening newspaper but when I saw 27, I knew this post was a joke! grin grin grin

You're right! grin grin grin

Roger that

The OP is still a little boy. A small child who isn't ready in any way for marriage.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Apr 18
Of course you’re not looking for something serious yet. You want someone to sleep with without commitment so that you can complain about their body count in the next few years

jeromestarks:

Yeah. I know. But, I felt she would like something serious. Like a relationship that should lead to marriage and I don't think I want that for now.

Girls in that age range are looking for husband straight.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Father4all: 3:40pm On Apr 18
Doesn't matter
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Mypeople2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Ladies should tell their ages to good guys and not someone like you that is not serious
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by advanceDNA: 3:41pm On Apr 18
Fiscus105:

Ur head no correct, I pity lady that would end up in hand this type of a myopic and selfish teenager.

Because she tells you re age and you are not comfortable with it,.....all men the universe must follow ur footsteps.

If she tells lie you would lament ,now she tells truth you are weeping.

Lol....

U dey use paracetamol for another person headache...... The guy don commit crime because of age preference....?? grin grin grin
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by metalgear11(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18
The lady in question is older than the OP. That's why he said he "lost interest" after she mentioned her age. He knows he will not be able to control the lady like he would if it were someone much younger than he is.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by bewla(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Get mature guy
So she should get you to get in-between her leg then she opens up and you say she lie to you or you fill use

She is all someone that's a man want not baby like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Proserpina: 3:45pm On Apr 18

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by bewla(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18
metalgear11:
The lady in question is older than the OP. That's why he said he "lost interest" after she mentioned her age. He knows he will not be able to control the lady like he would if it were someone much younger than he is.
the opion you call ops is a baby man not a real man
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Proserpina: 3:47pm On Apr 18

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by BRATISLAVA: 3:47pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

Maybe he thinks we have forgotten. That is how they try to form spec when no one is watching. Instead of him to focus on the 19y/o virgin, he is still jumping upandan like the community bf he is. Soon enough he would consider himself a reward to an unsuspecting female and call chaste men simps.

Lol.

Please, stop it.

It's pretty clear he's been taking himself on dates and making himself what to eat. That tasteless food was clearly made by a man. He's like mosdii, and this is his calmer side. There no day he's not on the matter. Even a 19 year old fantasy can't cure him.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by TheClassAct: 3:47pm On Apr 18
Why should people (ladies) be too secretive about their age?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jaedswosh(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18
This is the most confusing writeup i have read this year.. @op what is your point exactly.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by TheClassAct: 3:50pm On Apr 18
Regex:

Any girl that refuses to tell me her age, at that point, my chat with her will end. In other countries, girls are encouraged to tell their age so as to avoid being abused and help deter pedophiles and for thr safety of men. But Nigeria being a backward country would rather do thr opposite. If you can't tell me your age, I will assume you are underage and leave.

Girl or WOMAN?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by BRATISLAVA: 3:50pm On Apr 18
fkj950ax:

You don’t know what you are talking about. You don’t even have anything to talk about
The entire post and thread is pointless

Going by his previous posts, there's no girl in his life. Maybe an underage girl he can manipulate. But most of it is his fantasy he uses to project topics that make him feel good about himself.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Regex: 3:51pm On Apr 18
TheClassAct:

Girl or WOMAN?

Either.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Timetravel88: 3:55pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww

If today’s women want to be treated as traditional women then they should remain virgins. Once you loose your virginity you’ll need other qualities like hardworking to complement your features in order to retain a man. You can’t be fvcking at age 18 and expect to be courted as a lady at age 25
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Hermaphrodite2: 4:03pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

The age just shock me ooo.
I felt she must have sucked many diicks, rode many pennies etc.

there are still older virgin in Nigeria
I know 2 ladies going to 29 this yrs and still virgin though they are the conk type of christian girls. they have little stature. if you don't know them, you will think they are 20yrs old
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by pocohantas(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin grin

It has eggs with ancient spoon grin grin

Don't remind me of that spoon, please.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Diego35M: 4:12pm On Apr 18
That's for u, age doesn't turn every guy off okay?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by donbenie(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

Ogbeni rest,you can't pick and choose what the modern woman should or should not do..
You don't seek for equality and when the CONS of equality stares you in the eyeballs,you pick tale and run..
Role KO, rule ni..
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by ProfKKK: 4:22pm On Apr 18
You reason like a teenager who lacks exposure. I wish I can unread what I just read. You are just not man enough obviously. Stick with your fellow teen girls.
jeromestarks:

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Adext4sure(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18
OP. How old are you abeg?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by donbenie(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18
advanceDNA:

Lol....

U dey use paracetamol for another person headache...... The guy don commit crime because of age preference....?? grin grin grin
His age preferences is not a crime..
Trying to project his insecurities onto others is at the very least juvenile..
He expects a working class graduate to be 18 years old?
Is that not the epitome childishness?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.