Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... (25021 Views)

Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by WantsandMore: 2:53pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I fell in love with her personality until I asked one last question.
"Sorry, I don't mean to pry. Please, how old are you?"

Without hesitation, this lady answered "I am 27"

Immediately I heard 27, I lost every single ounce of interest I had in her.
I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."
She laughed and I could see her blush.

We discussed about other things, exchanged numbers and she left.
I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.
Dude did you seriously stalk a woman only to be sad she's 27? Damn...You're such a 10th wonder of the world. Anyways your lost, can you share her contact, want to be her friend.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by kunle75(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."

I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.

This your advice na from the devil oooo, why hiding or refraining from such vital info from onset,whomever is willing and ready will get along. If age is your is or will be deal breaker why not discuss it from day one and you don't necessarily have to waste your time and hers.
Which kind advice be this kwa
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by ufotty2001: 2:53pm On Apr 18
Me that is looking for a lady of 27yrs to 30yrs to Marry nko.. am seriously searching and that is the age bracket I want to marry

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Nwagukosy: 2:53pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Stupid advice. If you tell me lie in first date. And I came to know the truth later. It's a goodbye. Be real . He who will love, Wil still love you no matter what.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

what has your fictional story got to do with telling women not to be [b]honest [/b]about their real age on a first date?

how does your preference for a certain now become the standard which every person must follow?

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Regex: 2:54pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Any girl that refuses to tell me her age, at that point, my chat with her will end. In other countries, girls are encouraged to tell their age so as to avoid being abused and help deter pedophiles and for thr safety of men. But Nigeria being a backward country would rather do thr opposite. If you can't tell me your age, I will assume you are underage and leave.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by tuzeriouz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work
You have missed the point!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by delishpot: 2:55pm On Apr 18
Tomorrow they complain that all the girls they date are dumb and only after money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Valwezzy: 2:57pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
You are just insecure that's all.

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww

You’re beginning to sound like a broken record…

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by FRANCISTOWN: 2:57pm On Apr 18
blackgold2018:
shut tha hell up..

27 is not bad. I know it might be she would ve had a higher sexual experiences. But they're still ladies with decency at that age. You would ve gone deeper with your investigation.

Unless you're still a younger man or perhaps you re not mentally matured enough to detect decent ladies at that age because ladies at that age to you are old cargoes with lots cabbages abi
Baba, go and preach at your village square.
These days girls are graduating and dusting NYSC at 21, 22,23, 24. Any lady above the age of 25 is not suitable abeg.

Before you talk nonsense, please read up on cellulite and male microchimerism.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by BRATISLAVA: 2:57pm On Apr 18
pocohantas:

You will pass what? The one you posted here, was meat inside? And by the way, na everyday you dey meat new babe? What od the 19y/o virgin that gave you tuwo with eggs?

LMFAO.

I was just going to ask this.

I wonder if his flock has forgotten who this guy is, someone whose hands were a put-off to anyone over 27. This guy is a joke. He tells us he's seen this decent person and he's still pushing rubbish, because we all know the conclusion of his matter. Evening news papers are giving him restless days and nights.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by janeedema(f): 2:57pm On Apr 18
Mindsets like this is why marriage as an institution keeps failing and loads of ladies are desperate.

You sound like the existence of a woman resonates around the male and it’s sad.

There are ladies that are genuinely great that aren’t married not because they are evil but it didn’t just work out. You can’t make them look like their world has come to an end because they aren’t married or in a relationship.

Choose your peace and live life—purposefully.

Marriage doesn’t define you. It may sound like a lone voice but this is reality.

Marriage should happen when you have found the one who complements you. Your age irrespective.

Live for purpose. It is the only thing that counts after your breath stops.

jeromestarks:

Gbamsolutely

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by FRANCISTOWN: 2:58pm On Apr 18
spencekat:
27 is not naa
She is. Please read up on cellulite, flabby skin and male microchimerism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by specialmati(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai are you sure you are ok .like who is the mudafucker that push this useless post come front page.what is this

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by ajog1: 3:00pm On Apr 18
Gbadugbakun:

Yes she's from LA. And we're planning to get married virtually so that I'll go and join her over there.

He age didn't make me feel insecure because I love and care about her.
Shuu! Easy man, don't loud this
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by obaidan: 3:03pm On Apr 18
make una no use pressure kill all these our young girls now. 27 is old again?

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:03pm On Apr 18
It is totally wrong to ask a question that you don't expect an answer.

If ladies should not disclose their age on a first date men to should not asked for her age on the first date

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Perseverance127: 3:05pm On Apr 18
Please give me her number, since you don't have interest. I would love to meet her.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by VIKTO83(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18
Ur write-up is inconclusive.
Do u mean she is young for u or that she's old for u?

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by obaidan: 3:11pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
You are just insecure that's all.
I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.
Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.
If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww

Y'all want the privilege a woman gets in traditional marriage/home dynamics but want to deprive the man of the privilege of traditional marriage.
the reason a woman will work is to take care of herself, the reason a man will work is to take of the whole family... yet u people cry that women are deprived in the workplace based on gender. Should the person who is expected to carry the whole family not be given some privileges in pay, growth and all of that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by blackgold2018(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Why would you start with " shut up."? Am I your mate?
mate in what terms?

Money or age?

Those are already a poor man terms. Only the poor brags. Rich is quiet. On age? You re definitely a kid or a grown man with a kid brain.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Nickymezor(f): 3:11pm On Apr 18
Your not even for her OP
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Lifted07: 3:12pm On Apr 18
This is no sensible opinion. Obviously you're a kid.
jeromestarks:

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by BlackyOne: 3:13pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Please connect me to her, she seems like an interesting person.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Ubdavis(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

That is ur opinion. Is it not better to take walk now that is early enough?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Casham: 3:16pm On Apr 18
Sorry, Please let me make this clear: There is not one single relationship generalization that applies to everybody. All these are just personal views. Not every man is the typical macho, insensitive cheater as we all want to make others believe. Not all women are the typical sissy and entitle b*****s we are trying to paint them. It is just up to you to create your own story and make your own choices. Not all men are like that.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Azazyel: 3:17pm On Apr 18
Meanwhile, a big gas explosion has killed some people in Allen area of surulere. Sad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUMxhsL-KU?si=LsA7E5oR1qo4R1r8
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Obierika(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18
A 27 year old lady is still young, you're just confused!

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by kmaster007: 3:18pm On Apr 18
Dem go gree to tell deir age bfor
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Stargurl20(f): 3:18pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

The age just shock me ooo.
I felt she must have sucked many diicks, rode many pennies etc.

Everyone is not your sisters and aunties you know?

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by pocohantas(f): 3:20pm On Apr 18
BRATISLAVA:

LMFAO.

I was just going to ask this.

I wonder if his flock has forgotten who this guy is, someone whose hands were a put-off to anyone over 27. This guy is a joke. He tells us he's seen this decent person and he's still pushing rubbish, because we all know the conclusion of his matter. Evening news papers are giving him restless days and nights.

Maybe he thinks we have forgotten. That is how they try to form spec when no one is watching. Instead of him to focus on the 19y/o virgin, he is still jumping upandan like the community bf he is. Soon enough he would consider himself a reward to an unsuspecting female and call chaste men simps.

6 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Rivermonster(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18
Mumu post. E be like watin 3 yearold pikin write.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.