Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... (25011 Views)

Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Truvelisback(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I fell in love with her personality until I asked one last question.
"Sorry, I don't mean to pry. Please, how old are you?"

Without hesitation, this lady answered "I am 27"

Immediately I heard 27, I lost every single ounce of interest I had in her.
I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."
She laughed and I could see her blush.

We discussed about other things, exchanged numbers and she left.
I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.
You lost interest because she is older than you are. grin
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by CaptainJune: 4:27pm On Apr 18
Highestpromoton:
When most men in Nigeria want to marry they look for girls between the age of 18 - 25 years, ladies this is your peak year.

From 26 - 29 as a lady you should be working or have a good business for men to find you attractive for marriage

From 30 + as a woman, if you have a boyfriend you were dating in your 20s he probably would marry you if he loves you,
if you are still single it would be hard to find a husband, the chances of you Marrying is 50 : 50 but you can decide to have children for a man who doesn’t mind having you as a baby mama maybe he might marry you or make you he’s 2nd, 3rd, 4th… or 12th wife

Ladies are like milk, they have expiry date.

Ladies, please do not listen to this big fat lies of the devil. A lady in her late 30's and 40's or 50's is still as admirable as any other and worth making the lifelong commitment to be her forever partner. To the men, go for value and beauty, not age.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Sicklebear28: 4:27pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."

I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.

You wrote like a child and think like a child.. For a girl to tell you her actual age shows she is mature and comfortable in her space.. Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Proserpina: 4:27pm On Apr 18
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 4:28pm On Apr 18
Blitzking:

Very wrong to say this...let her say her real age if u would stay fine...na your type go Marry lady con dey say she don old..know wat u are paying for...do u prefer lies.
I will slap you
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by advanceDNA: 4:29pm On Apr 18
donbenie:
His age preferences is not a crime..
Trying to project his insecurities onto others is at the very least juvenile..
He expects a working class graduate to be 18 years old?
Is that not the epitome childishness?

Lol ...... u still sound very angry grin grin
Why do u think his age preference is an insecurity...??
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 4:30pm On Apr 18
babajero:
My observations is that you are a child, and you are not matured enough to be in a relationship.
Relationship isn't about age bro. At least, not for men.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Truvelisback(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18
Bliztzer:

Yeah! You sabi flatter and you no honest. Tell us why u no like 27yr old lady. No be the age dey put you off, na some thing you re not willing to tell us.
Inferiority complex or the feeling that he was too young for her.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by CaptainJune: 4:31pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Relationship isn't about age bro. At least, not for men.

So it is for women?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by ukaface(f): 4:39pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Okay
Operation lie about my age activated
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by omoyankee3(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

What's her FB/Insta handle?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by donbenie(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18
advanceDNA:

Lol ...... u still sound very angry grin grin
Why do u think his age preference is an insecurity...??
Having a difference in opinion doesn't equate to being angry..

And his preferences is not the issue, I made that explicitly clear in my first comment..

Him trying to project that preference smacks of insecurities..

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Babsolala: 4:48pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

JSS 3 students will be resuming school next week.
Have you washed and ironed your school uniform, and polished your sandals?

Who even gave you access to the internet?

Instead of helping your parents in the house, you are online writing stuff that you completely have no knowledge about.
S!lly child!
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

You be full werey. Which love do you have for a 70 yr old woman?
Tell us the truth, na dollars you dey love jorrrr
Oga it's love if you don't believe, I won't bother explaining.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

How old are you?🤔
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Twoclans(f): 5:10pm On Apr 18
Adext4sure:
OP. How old are you abeg?

He is most likely 15 or 16,secondary school students are still on holidays .
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by advanceDNA: 5:16pm On Apr 18
donbenie:

Him trying to project that preference smacks of insecurities..

I was hoping to get how arrived at his preference being an insecurity....because he could just be catching cruise which is common on social media these days

Virtually everyone does that these days..... They tell u not to do this, not to do that, tell u not to date broke men, younger men, don't date women without jobs, don't date last born....dont date virgins, dont date none virgins....etc....
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Kemadealadire(f): 5:28pm On Apr 18
Bad advice, you are just one person and a world filled with billions of humans doesn't revolve around you. It's how insignificant people think their opinion is law for me🙄

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Akinboyo1: 5:44pm On Apr 18
Stop saying heresy! God didn't create women not to work and in fact, there's no part of the world where women don't work. God commanded that 'anybody (men and women) who does not work should not eat'.

Go and search your Bible or Quran very well, you will see that everyone should work.
[quwote author=EreluRoz post=129502783]You are just insecure that's all.

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww [/quote]
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Etimemy: 5:50pm On Apr 18
Why wasting my time to read this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by bluefilm: 5:50pm On Apr 18
But 27 is not even old na

For that particular gender, Oldness starts from 30
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by CheedyJ(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18
PerfectStranger:

This is delusional and misleading. You better wake up to reality coz life has pass just owning a big yansh and eating snacks all day.

So God told you that he didn't create Eve as Adam's help mate or wetin u think say helpmate mean? To knak & eat alone ba
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Blackdisciple(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18
Only small boys that are still squatting with Friends will do what you just typed here...

Ohh I see you want small girl wey you go just dey play with her heart up and down, she should thank God god that you ran away
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 6:01pm On Apr 18
Truvelisback:
You lost interest because she is older than you are. grin
Sharap. I'm way older than her.
You will not read something well, you will be saying rubbish. Do you know my age?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 6:01pm On Apr 18
Blackdisciple:
Only small boys that are still squatting with Friends will do what you just typed here...

Ohh I see you want small girl wey you go just dey play with her heart up and down, she should thank God god that you ran away
You're right. I actually want small girls that I will just be whining and fvcking.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 6:02pm On Apr 18
bluefilm:
But 27 is not even old na

For that particular gender, Oldness starts from 30
So you think I should go for her?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 6:02pm On Apr 18
Etimemy:
Why wasting my time to read this rubbish
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who glue your face to your phone screen?
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 6:03pm On Apr 18
SweetDipBenny:
How old are you?🤔
I'm old enough to marry. However, I am not financially ready.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by jeromestarks: 6:05pm On Apr 18
Gbadugbakun:

Oga it's love if you don't believe, I won't bother explaining.
You want to use that woman to japa ahbi?

Don't worry, you can tell us the truth here. We won't cast your update. Na we we.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18
Anyway depends on how old you are too because 27 is not bad actually
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by hero2000: 6:23pm On Apr 18
The Op may be someone who likes being scammed. Because you don't want to date someone that is 27 yrs, you 'sagely' concluded that ladies should hide their ages during early stage of dating.

How ridiculous!

This is even good for the lady. She doesn't need anyone who will waste her time. Her honesty saved her. You would have been scoping her until boom! you find out her real age.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by kabanayol9(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Give me her number please, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.