Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... (25022 Views)

Ladies STOP Telling Men You Have A Boyfriend (Must Read) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by abbasajao(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
You are just insecure that's all.

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww

That is not true.

Modern men only want spouses that can support them incase things didn't go as planned.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by tonyashburton: 6:28pm On Apr 18
Abeg shut it.She dodged a stray bullet because you are shallow and immature.
jeromestarks:

You don't know what I'm talking about.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Iamzik: 6:35pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I fell in love with her personality until I asked one last question.
"Sorry, I don't mean to pry. Please, how old are you?"

Without hesitation, this lady answered "I am 27"

Immediately I heard 27, I lost every single ounce of interest I had in her.
I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."
She laughed and I could see her blush.

We discussed about other things, exchanged numbers and she left.
I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.

Depend on your own age

Op how old are you
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by babajero(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Relationship isn't about age bro. At least, not for men.
True It doesn't have anything to do with age. But it has everything to do with maturity[b]. At least for men.[/b]
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Blitzking: 6:55pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

I will slap you
You can never try such not in this life and not in your next.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Truvelisback(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Sharap. I'm way older than her.
You will not read something well, you will be saying rubbish. Do you know my age?
Why did her age turn you off? grin
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by bluefilm: 7:01pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

So you think I should go for her?

Exactly
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by winner37(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18
How old are you if I may asked ?
You got it wrong by advocating for others ladies not to tell guys their age...
Actually I dated one lady almost a year she has never disclosed her age to me but I believed she is older than me ...
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Spreadlove8888(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18
With all due respect sir, this doesn't make sense.

So you want her to be a liar at the first place so that when you know about her real age un the later run you will start throwing tantrums up and down

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by mankan2k7(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18
So she is now a criminal for being 27 years.

U get big problem o.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by MsOnyi24(f): 7:34pm On Apr 18
Highestpromoton:
When most men in Nigeria want to marry they look for girls between the age of 18 - 25 years, ladies this is your peak year.

From 26 - 29 as a lady you should be working or have a good business for men to find you attractive for marriage

From 30 + as a woman, if you have a boyfriend you were dating in your 20s he probably would marry you if he loves you,
if you are still single it would be hard to find a husband, the chances of you Marrying is 50 : 50 but you can decide to have children for a man who doesn’t mind having you as a baby mama maybe he might marry you or make you he’s 2nd, 3rd, 4th… or 12th wife

Ladies are like milk, they have expiry date.

Nigerian single ladies here, I hope none of you are actually listening to this nonsense.
Why are you men so obsessed with women's business / relationships in fact everything.
You will be worrying about a woman's marital life more than the woman herself.
Meanwhile the mature single women are not complaining.
SIGNSSSS

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Highestpromoton(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18
MsOnyi24:

Nigerian single ladies here, I hope none of you are actually listening to this nonsense.
Why are you men so obsessed with women's business / relationships in fact everything.
You will be worrying about a woman's marital life more than the woman herself.
Meanwhile the mature single women are not complaining.
SIGNSSSS

The reality for men and women are different, if you like act however you want with this information but you should be aware of the truth.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Londerry: 8:17pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:

I get pissed whenever I see a man typing hardworking to describe a lady. Men of these days are just after women to drain, if not for the harsh society a woman is naturally not created to work.

Modern men are just after women that will take up their role, it's the mentality for me, so disgusting.

If a woman chooses to work, it's to take care of herself and not for any man to come leech on. Mtcheww

I’m surprised at a whooping 75 likes on this post. It shows the degree of decay happening in the mind of a current day female. No man wants to drain you. They only want be sure also that you’re responsible and not just a bunch of burden. Same as you want to be sure of the man you want to spend your time with. Being responsible can be in any form, not necessarily giving money or material things. Using your money to take care of yourself alone shows that you’re not ready for marriage.
Peace
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Trustyourself: 8:26pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:
I met this beautiful, hardworking and godloving lady somewhere at work. She's very nice and accommodating. She's also a graduate.
Let me quickly say that this lady is a decent lady - yeah, I went FBI on her; searched her socials: Facebook, insta, X etc and sincerely, all the pictures she took were done in her home (she stays with her mother).

As I interacted with her, I discovered she's a homely person. She doesn't club, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. She's just all about stability.

I didn't show it to her. I just said " Wow! You look so pretty, one would think you're 18. Thank God I asked."

I have made up my mind never to call her. The age put me off and I don't even know why.

So dear ladies, do not tell men your age until the both of you are in a serious relationship. Never tell a man your age on the first date. Never!
Wait until you see some level of commitment or at least, until he got used to you a little.

I guess you are still "mummy's boy" and not mature enough for marriage
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by zoghys: 8:53pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Dumb thing to say, just because you're a childish about adult matter doesn't mean any adult will be childish about such. Age is nothing but number, get that through your dumb skull.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

You're right. I actually want small girls that I will just be whining and fvcking.

Jail don dey call this one
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by mediclife1987(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18
Highestpromoton:

When most men in Nigeria want to marry they look for girls between the age of 18 - 25 years, ladies this is your peak year.

From 26 - 29 as a lady you should be working or have a good business for men to find you attractive for marriage

From 30 + as a woman, if you have a boyfriend you were dating in your 20s he probably would marry you if he loves you,
if you are still single it would be hard to find a husband, the chances of you Marrying is 50 : 50 but you can decide to have children for a man who doesn’t mind having you as a baby mama maybe he might marry you or make you he’s 2nd, 3rd, 4th… or 12th wife

Ladies are like milk, they have expiry date.

Omoor wetin women don show me don make me sef vow sey na young puna I go marry.

Na where to find these young pussycats for this Lagos I dey think of now meen...
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by meobizy(f): 9:52pm On Apr 18
Maybe OP is nineteen years old. All these children will come here posting life advice when they’re yet to start life.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Maxcollins042(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Na woman wey go show you shege you dey look for and you will find her.

God did a wonderful thing kicking you outta her life before you even began wasting her time.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Arizoner: 10:14pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

You don't know what I'm talking about.
So 27 is old to you. You must be a kid
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Arizoner: 10:17pm On Apr 18
Stargurl20:

My years of being a member of this forum, I've never seen someone as narcissistic as OP. I've observed him over the years. Although I hardly comment.

I can categorically say that no woman ( not even a whóre) deserves to spend their life with this kind of being. He's so deluded.
That guy is mad man. I'm a guy and jeromestarks is a bastard. Pansophist, see what you and luminouz have caused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Arizoner: 10:21pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

Yeah. I know. But, I felt she would like something serious. Like a relationship that should lead to marriage and I don't think I want that for now.

Girls in that age range are looking for husband straight.
Get out and fúck you. I used to like your marry a virgin comment but now I've come to realize you are an animal and need mental rehabilitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Arizoner: 10:26pm On Apr 18
advanceDNA:

Lol....

U dey use paracetamol for another person headache...... The guy don commit crime because of age preference....?? grin grin grin
You are a stupid person. It's people like you that rape paedophiles. One day the police will get you

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Arizoner: 10:31pm On Apr 18
BRATISLAVA:

Going by his previous posts, there's no girl in his life. Maybe an underage girl he can manipulate. But most of it is his fantasy he uses to project topics that make him feel good about himself.
don't mind him. I'm a guy. I used to like his virgin comment but now he has vexed me

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Arizoner: 10:35pm On Apr 18
jeromestarks:

The age just shock me ooo.
I felt she must have sucked many diicks, rode many pennies etc.
you are a bastard. just look at the nonsense you are formulating about somebody you don't know. Useless fellow. You don't deserve a spouse

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by lacasera14(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18
This one no be talk. Age is just number.
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Arizoner: 10:41pm On Apr 18
donbenie:
His age preferences is not a crime..
Trying to project his insecurities onto others is at the very least juvenile..
He expects a working class graduate to be 18 years old?
Is that not the epitome childishness?
That guy has mental problem big time. I pity the woman that will end up with him

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Arizoner: 10:44pm On Apr 18
ufotty2001:
Me that is looking for a lady of 27yrs to 30yrs to Marry nko.. am seriously searching and that is the age bracket I want to marry
don't mind that sick guy

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Arizoner: 10:48pm On Apr 18
FRANCISTOWN:

Baba, go and preach at your village square.
These days girls are graduating and dusting NYSC at 21, 22,23, 24. Any lady above the age of 25 is not suitable abeg.

Before you talk nonsense, please read up on cellulite and male microchimerism.
in your useless mind, there are no decent gal over 25. you are very stupid. bastard!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by luminouz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18
Arizoner:
That guy is mad man. I'm a guy and jeromestarks is a bastard. Pansophist, see what you and luminouz have caused
Nawa o....

So asking you to be accountable, make yourself the king, develop in all areas of life and never be used by a woman for her own selfish gains na sin?

See how you reacted emotionally to the guy's post. 🙂🙂🙂🙂. Which is exactly what he wants,you and the other comments showed me the dude knows how to get y'all attention...

N.B: if you react emotionally like this to women, you will suffer for it

1 Like

Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by Straybullet: 3:10am On Apr 19
EreluRoz:

SIMPle
Re: Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... by advanceDNA: 4:37am On Apr 19
Arizoner:
You are a stupid person. It's people like you that rape paedophiles. One day the police will get you

Yawn!! How did we arrive at paedophilés and insults....??
This nairaland seff..... Psychologically impaired pple, all over the place

Get well ehn! Pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.