Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? (48496 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by seanery: 3:42pm On Apr 19
First ask ur father if hin Get all these.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by IrepChrist: 3:43pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
If he doesn't smoke, he will be a drunkard.
If he doesn't drinks, he will be into hard drugs.
If he doesn't drinks and smoke, he will be a womanizer.
If he doesn't drinks, smoke and womanized, he will be into gambling.

There alot of Christian brother who are not all into this aforementioned.
You have to position yourself to deserve one.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
So, a man has to be all these for a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian girl? undecided
Succinctly stated
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Impliment: 3:47pm On Apr 19
Ballzproblem2:
why is difficult to find these qualities in a woman:

independent

virgin.

accept that men are polygamous in nature.

beautiful.

have front and back.

is too much to ask?

Lolz! Correct!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by jamesversion: 3:47pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.

Slawomir a Nairalander, drinks, smokes, womanises and gamble. grin

But he's a good guy. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by mipeesoft(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19
grin grin
Ballzproblem2:

independent

virgin.

beautiful.

have front and back.

is too much to ask?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Ebukamatth(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by slowice(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19
And what will this man get in return Lol some women are clowns
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by boxypane(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19
Na only your husband suppose pay your bills. Why una dey so arrogant like this?
We never go far, una go put am on top sex. Nor be d two of us enjoy am?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by mozona(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19
labake1:

And if he does not do all this.... fear that person.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by gucci20(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
So, a man has to be all these for a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian girl? undecided
Lolzzzzz. You dey mind dem
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Luu40: 3:52pm On Apr 19
labake1:

I actually don't do any. 30 years of age. I've never done any of these things.

People are still out there

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Okwuguru(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19
[/b]If he has all of this, my question is: what then do you bring to the table?[b]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Rybnyk(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?

It's actually possible. You just need high quality clay or dust and the power of Zeus. Then you will have your man. Simple....😌
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19
How many your papa or brothers get?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Edipet(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19
Those qualities are well reserved for virgins

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Acidosis(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19
Ballzproblem2:

independent

virgin.

beautiful.

have front and back.

is too much to ask?

Na trouble you dey find πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Starhearts: 4:02pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Madam Jennyclay will not be happy with u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Bintasukai: 4:03pm On Apr 19
labake1:

If he doesn’t do any, it is a goat.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Acidosis(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19
Nigerian girls do not desire virgin men yet they want a man who doesn't womanize πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by ellizy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Wahala for we dey womanise, drink, smoke small small gambling isn't even excluded...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by pikechukwu6(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19
I didn't see does not beat the children of Eve...You can still get this kind list of man grin grin.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19
labake1:
If he doesn't smoke, drink or womanize, better run away from him
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Manager001: 4:07pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Many of us don't have these negative attributes
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Reloadedisraelp: 4:07pm On Apr 19
Lol 🀣 women n fish brain slf....u dont want him to smoke, or drink or womanize but u want him to b romantic... Is this not madness? See list grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by alizma: 4:08pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?
Hian, this is not difficult Na, I know someone with those qualities, the guy just pass my side some minutes ago, you can exercise patience a little, he will be passing again in 2052.
But what he doesn't like is people that can't be patient with his movement schedule.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Edaro: 4:13pm On Apr 19
Let's see what you have.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by shepherd316: 4:14pm On Apr 19
I have 70% of these qualitities and i will be 90% by year ending but the last thing on my mind is dating any Nigerian lady, they want to possess everything they don't deserve. The writer post all these required qualities yet she herself is probably not close to 60%, why would i upgrade myself for someone who some casual guyz have rejected. I Sincerely appreciate our ladies but they need to start changing their negative and over-demanding standards

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Paramount01(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19
labake1:

But I am not doing any of them
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by CodeTemplar: 4:16pm On Apr 19
Unstable gender.

Things like tall, rich, house ownership are not necessarily determined by the man.
Others like
don't womanize(are you a virgin don't)
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by gratefulheart(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19
How are women judged?

Villa12:
women aren't judged by their financial strength so having a house, car is not necessary or essential unlike we men. Women don't need 6 packs. Women don't necessarily have to be tall, an average height is cool. An average Nigerian women doesn't smoke nor drink

All of these qualities itemize by OP are men attribute not women
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Britishcoins(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19
No wonder girls is rushing on me because joke apart I have all the qualities mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.