Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? (48541 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by davmore750(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19
I have it all plus, but Iam not available for you
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19
Who pussy help for dis life.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by remsonik(f): 4:25pm On Apr 19
A man that walk in God's ways will neither smoke or drink,possess all this qualities and such a guy is hard to find. I just pray that you will find a man that is truthful, serves God diligently.

What I have noticed with most of them is that they love to do evil,lies,play roughly and have fun but they do that in their youthful age and when they reach adult age you see them living like a man of God
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Basiljoe: 4:25pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
So, a man has to be all these for a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian girl? undecided
Lmao. People want what they cannot give.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Oshin56(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19
IrepChrist:

There alot of Christian brother who are not all into this aforementioned.
You have to position yourself to deserve one.
forget about religion here, there are many brothers that are not engage into aforementioned.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19
Jobless gone are those days now[b] " we don't care"[/b]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Omalicious1: 4:33pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?

It's not difficult, the issue is, whoever is looking for this qualities in a man is looking for a man that is already in a stable relationship and doesn't need and addition.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
So, a man has to be all these for a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian girl? undecided
guy take am easy na grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Coolgent(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19
labake1:

I possess all the qualities with the exception of one!
grin

It's nearly impossible to matched all.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Elidrisy20: 4:38pm On Apr 19
The man with such qualities, is either dead or yet to born
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by JustPowerApps(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19
How can someone be romantic and not a womanizer. This gender ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by jeromestarks: 4:42pm On Apr 19
Ballzproblem2:
why is difficult to find these qualities in a woman:

independent

virgin.

accept that men are polygamous in nature.

beautiful.

have front and back.

is too much to ask?
You like violence.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by pelumi25: 4:43pm On Apr 19
You go find tire
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Kajaard: 4:44pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Just get clay and build a man with all those qualities. Werey angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Goodlady(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
If he doesn't smoke, he will be a drunkard.
If he doesn't drinks, he will be into hard drugs.
If he doesn't drinks and smoke, he will be a womanizer.
If he doesn't drinks, smoke and womanized, he will be into gambling.
You no ask of brokenness
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by oloriIT(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19
Change your circle of influence. There are men that possess ALL the qualities or attributes you specified only that you cannot see them in those places you have been looking at. They a disciplined and children of God that are heaven bound.

Once heard about a lady that was praying with tears that God should give her a god fearing man and God answered her by asking her “Have you been a good girl? You want me to give you my son to marry so that you can mess up his life?’ This broke the lady down and prayed for forgiveness of her sins. Long story short, she is now enjoying a happy home.

If you can give it what it deserves, you will not only meet men of that possess these qualities but settle down with one of them and have a happy home.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Anatolia: 4:47pm On Apr 19
Foolish girl and gold digger. What stop you from encouraging a man to achieve these goals. In addition,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Ubdavis(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19
Don have equivalent?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by aspabay(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.

LIES. i am not into any of that
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Karlifate: 4:50pm On Apr 19
GanagiBitrus:
Even if you find such a Man, the bigger question is: "Do you deserve such a Man".

They all believe they deserve such man, without thinking if such man deem them worthy. grin

They can have 'standards', but men shouldn't. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by GindoX(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19
All these indomie children self...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by rolams(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19
labake1:

I don't do all these. This is because my religion (Islam) doesn't permit me to do so.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by rolams(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19
Ballzproblem2:
why is difficult to find these qualities in a woman:

independent

virgin.

accept that men are polygamous in nature.

beautiful.

have front and back.

is too much to ask?

Not too much oOoOO!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Karlifate: 4:52pm On Apr 19
BarrElChapo:
Cos you cannot attract men with these qualities as you're not the standards they're looking for.

Exactly! 💯

Those of them that says such men are scarce just don't have the qualities to attract the men.

Just because you have a pussy & a pair of boobs doesn't mean you deserve such a man. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by eazye4u133(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19
The problem is that If you could find that kind of man with such qualities as a lady, you will still complain that he is boring.
Ladies preferences in guys is always insatiable.
In a nutshell the problem is with the female gender
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Karlifate: 4:54pm On Apr 19
Ejiakusmith:
Women and their self-centeredness ..... When a righteous brother with this attributes come now .... The fool go say she's not my spec

grin grin

They want a Davido with Pastor Adeboye's character.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by DJInfluence: 4:54pm On Apr 19
These are not qualities but her own requirement.
Make she go build a man with this requirement for her backyard just like that rudeboy song.

She no even know the difference between quality and requirement....
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19
labake1:

If he doesnt do any of this then he might be broke, short and ugly. No man is ever perfect
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by easzypeaszy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19
labake1:
out of all na gambling line I dey 😭😭 worst part I work with one of the biggest betting company in Nigeria
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by onadana: 4:57pm On Apr 19
killsmith:
What are you offering Aside your rotten pussey?

That one can get anywhere for free ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by PHIPEX(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19
labake1:
It means am a first grade man since I don't do any of those
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by adefowope14(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19
What are you bringing to the table?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.