Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? (48499 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Dynamicboss: 3:23pm On Apr 19
Kaka has it yet he was dumped like a sanitary pad

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by 22tiger: 3:23pm On Apr 19
They want a hardworking man they will never go for a bricklayer . O doubt if we have a job that is harder than a bricklayer

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Villa12(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19
ojonugba2014:
I have all this qualities .

Although I never build my house finish.

One thing I know for sure is " any guy with those qualities will never settle with some Random 9ja girl who has nothing to offer. I am an example of those guys I am talking about. I don't do any of those things listed there.

I listens to musics a lot though.

My girlfriend is a virgin, industrious ND beautiful both physical ,front ND back.

But the only issue I have with her is" entitlement mentality " I was made before we met, so, why feeling entitled.?

it is our culture. I don't think she's entitled. It is your responsibility to take good care of her and protect her once you're married to her.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by franchasofficia: 3:23pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?
Men with these qualities are too many in Nigeria but you will need to delete No. 13 and everything is fine grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Ingredient88(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
If he doesn't smoke, he will be a drunkard.
If he doesn't drinks, he will be into hard drugs.
If he doesn't drinks and smoke, he will be a womanizer.
If he doesn't drinks, smoke and womanized, he will be into gambling.
. All these you listed I don't do any of them....and am okay, just that I never get money!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by annayawchee: 3:24pm On Apr 19
Aunty come and take clay and water o
U need to mould your man [s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by GloriousGbola: 3:25pm On Apr 19
labake1:

the question is how do you match your own laundry list?

you want all this you also have to match

what are you bringing to the table to match this ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by olaniyilukman(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
Maybe she tried visiting Mortuary, she will gladly find her spec there
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by ojonugba2014(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19
Villa12:
it is our culture. I don't think she's entitled. It is your responsibility to take good care of her and protect her once you're married to her.

Na waooo

Make God help me shaaa

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Villa12(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19
Donyenye:
If we can't find it in women we can't find it in men too,but if we find it in women we can as well find it in men 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
you are competing with women? Na woman go help you pay your groom price, rent or built house and furnish it? Na the woman surname una children go dey bear?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Ingredient88(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19
Aaaaarghmed:
I drink like 5 times in a month,I can womanize when I want to because i am not in a serious dating now,i no get house but currently building,i am 6feet,God forbid to pay gf Bill's,i can only pay my wife Bill's.i no dey smoke.i am handsome too. I have used 3 cars in my life ,car no be my problem at all.when I enta Naija ,I am getting an Acura mdx.but take note,I am not looking for a broke woman ooo.i no really care about the love,make she just get money,then we born like 1 or 2 kids.who love epp
is like God he picked your calls since...
I beg help a brother, to get work.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by simultaneousboi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19
labake1:
If your brother has all these features mentioned, then you are not asking for much; but na Ogun go kill you if your brother doesn't possess half of the features listed above.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Villa12(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19
franchasofficia:
Men with these qualities are too many in Nigeria but you will need to delete No. 13 and everything is fine grin
there are men that doesn't womanize. I mean comfortable and rich men.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Wainey: 3:30pm On Apr 19
labake1:
I fit in all of them, wetin remain na the car and the house.
As for six pack, I get only two grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Myer(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Don't accept this narrative otherwise that's what you'll be attracting to yourself.
There are men who are exceptions. Just as there are women who are exceptions to the stereotypes too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by blowjohn(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19
Because money answereth them all grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Omotaday(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19
Sure, it’s not difficult. You are welcome to join the list of my girlfriends.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Rubyjade: 3:33pm On Apr 19
Sis Mould him
labake1:
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by tollyboy5(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19
labake1:
I'm the man you're looking for grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by wakililipupuru: 3:35pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Me I don't fall into any category
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by CartelKenneth: 3:36pm On Apr 19
Useless thread
Na one person u dey find all these qualities inside?😂😂
Go and manufacture the guy na

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by liasmiram2567: 3:37pm On Apr 19
labake1:

If you fit any of the three not everyman is.I don't smoke, drink nor womanise.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by ussv: 3:37pm On Apr 19
Having read through your Wishlist, I wish you Goodluck.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by tuzle(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19
See kaka ex wife. Kaka fine, tall, religious, has money, has houses, has cars, spends on his wife. But still yet, she still divorced him and said he was too perfect, can u imagine. The guy she is now dating isn't half of what kaka is o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Greattha: 3:39pm On Apr 19
🎶So what we get high
So what we sm*ke we*d
We just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we get dru*k
That's how it's supposed to be
Living young and wild and free...🎶

---WIZ KHALIFA😎
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Odjirigho: 3:39pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Wrong my dear. Some of us are not into any of the above. Thank you
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Hezmatosky: 3:40pm On Apr 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Na man like you them dey fine so. Be there and be shouting damn niga damn niga. No go build yourself and package kiss
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by bikefab(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19
Go dig up some clay and mould him yourself.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Arutan: 3:41pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Any man that tells you he doesn’t do any of those 3 habits then be sure he has been lying to you even the name he gave you may not be his true names. Check
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by princefunm: 3:42pm On Apr 19
labake1:

I don't drink
I don't smoke
I don't womanize
I don't gamble
I don't do drugs

.....oya talk another one.

The truth is these guys are out there. They are all around you.

Girls with this kind of spec usually don't have the brains to hang around the right circle. (Not referring to you ooooo...I come in peace ooo)

They only hang around the circle of men who are looking for toys and play things that they will dump into the garbage when they are done

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by theophorus(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19
labake1:

I don't do any of those and I have a lot of Friends who don't do any of those.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by spiSeyi: 3:42pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Lies I don't do any of this and I have friends who don't do such though neither me nor my friends are perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.