Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,543 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll (28051 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 4:32pm On May 01
Bongadu:

My pillow can do all she has to offer plus it's so soft

Your pillow? How?
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by kolaaderin: 4:33pm On May 01
Sapasenator:
Hell Nairalanders,

I have this friend who is madly in love with a sex doll. He is seriouse and considering marriage at this point. Both of them are madly in love.

I tried to persuade him that it was a bad idea but my friend gave the following points for going on with the doll;

1.doll is a virgin
2. Zero body count.
3. Doll looks 25 and will never age.
3. Constant sex anytime without serenren.
4. No in-law wahala
5. She is never going to cheat on my friend.
6. My friend is free to have side cheeks whiteout his wife compaining.
7. Doll is very beautiful.
8. No arguments in the home.
9. Savings money on food at home after marriage.
10. No nagging in the relationship.
11. The doll at least will listen to him when he talks.

Now these are the points raised by my friend and I am inclined to partly agree with him.

Now he promised never to cheat on his doll wife after marriage.

What do you guys think, is my friend crazy?
We are still in serious battle of the LGBT wahala, another set of mentally degraded human are springing up. You friend is a waste of humanity and I seriously pity the family for losing a son while still alive.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 4:33pm On May 01
TableLeg:

Ok.

And who are you in love with?

With myself
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 4:35pm On May 01
Solofresh2:
😂
But honestly I would prefer a woman with blood running in her veins to a sex doll

I know some people wey women don deal with and they would never go near a woman again. Me I prefer women but variety they say, is the spice of life.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 4:35pm On May 01
kolaaderin:
We are still in serious battle of the LGBT wahala, another set of mentally degraded human are springing up. You friend is a waste of humanity and I seriously pity the family for losing a son while still alive.

Which battle? How come I never heard of the so called "imaginary LGBT battle?"

Lets pray for FG to subsidize these dolls so our young men could afford them. I think it's too expensive
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Johnwrite(m): 4:38pm On May 01
Lol 🤣😆😆 so funny
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by udomonday: 4:38pm On May 01
Sapasenator:

Oh boy, Then she should be ready at all times to give it to you all the styles anytime you want without complaining.
she dey try.but sometimes you feel like exploring without actually cheating.but surprises me is that whenever we go clubbing once in a while she allows strippers to give me a lap dance without complaining in fact she actually enjoys it.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 4:38pm On May 01
Johnwrite:
Lol 🤣😆😆 so funny

Whats funny my guy?
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by NaijaCover(m): 4:39pm On May 01
Sapasenator:

Naija-Cover Nwanne

Ke IJE!

My Brother, Na Where Mr Blogger, Dey Work, Na Only There, Him Dey See Him Own Food.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 4:42pm On May 01
udomonday:
she dey try.but sometimes you feel like exploring without actually cheating.but surprises me is that whenever we go clubbing once in a while she allows strippers to give me a lap dance without complaining in fact she actually enjoys it.

Have you guys discussed introducing intimacy gadgets and role plays into the bedroom. It could spice things a lot. I know about exploring some of your fantasies.

Now, allowing strippers to give you a lap dance?, that is a great wife, she dey try make I nor lie, most Nigerian women are close minded when it comes to sexuality and sexual fantasies.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 4:44pm On May 01
post=129732524:

My Brother, Na Where Mr Blogger, Dey Work, Na Only There, Him Dey See Him Own Food.

No shaking brother, May God continue to expand your business with more bad news.

I been get one important real life story wey i want you to publish for me, I have all the inside details and I dont want it linked to me.
I will reach out when I get the time.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by udomonday: 4:48pm On May 01
Sapasenator:

Have you guys discussed introducing intimacy gadgets and role plays into the bedroom. It could spice things a lot. I know about exploring some of your fantasies.

Now, allowing strippers to give you a lap dance?, that is a great wife, she dey try make I nor lie, most Nigerian women are close minded when it comes to sexuality and sexual fantasies.
she is open to that,but she is a very jealous and protective woman,she doesn't want to see another woman even if she is a doll.but am not bothered because she plays her role very well.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 4:50pm On May 01
udomonday:
she is open to that,but she is a very jealous and protective woman,she doesn't want to see another woman even if she is a doll.but am not bothered because she plays her role very well.

You are a lucky man my friend and your wife is one in a million.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by udomonday: 4:52pm On May 01
Sapasenator:

You are a lucky man my friend and your wife is one in a million.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 4:53pm On May 01
CelestineNelson:
What a generation! GUYS PREPARE FOR YOUR ETERNITY ... These signs of end time are becoming more real.

The sign of end times have always been here the past 1000 years. Ask Apostle Paul. There will always be signs of " imaginary end-times"
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Badmashiii: 5:04pm On May 01
Sapasenator:
These are not plastics but silicone dolls, or models made from synthetic materials such as thermoplastic elastomer, which mimic the feel and motion of the human body to produce realistic sexual experiences for owners. There are expensive ones that are well made and look exactly like a real woman, besides what about other pros involved?

With AI development, we will have dolls that can hold conversation and moan like a real woman during intercourse.

The below is a realistic doll. $1588 pere!

You and your imaginary friend. Just tell us you are looking to sell your sex-doll shit.

$1588 is almost 2m. That money could get you some really hot piece of ass that you wouldn't want to trade with this shit.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Ten06(m): 5:09pm On May 01
Sapasenator:

If I am in love with a doll, I will simply buy without coming to NL na. Its a free world and I am not bounded by all the religious constraints most Nigerians have. I was only trying to help my friend.

Thanks for your input though!
It is understandable
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 5:17pm On May 01
Badmashiii:

You and your imaginary friend. Just tell us you are looking to sell your sex-doll shit.

$1588 is almost 2m. That money could get you some really hot piece of ass that you wouldn't want to trade with this shit.

Hot piece of ass that might be STI infected and you spend more than 2m to treat yourself. As a God fearing person, I try to avoid immorality so no hot piece of ass for me.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On May 01
Coded advertisement. These moderators are making money off Seun’s ignorance.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 5:26pm On May 01
meobizy:
Coded advertisement. These moderators are making money off Seun’s ignorance.

Where is the advertisement? I honestly do not see it. I would have provided a link or a company's name if it were an advert.

You call a millionaire like Seun Ignorant? SMDH!

But those dolls are beautiful no denying.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On May 01
odimbannamdi:
I can imagine that smell part. I wonder whether it can be completely cleaned off semen. Over time, the leftover semen could make it smell

exactly... they have a 3 holes (mouth, vag1na and anus) and it would indeed be very difficult to clean up the mess... and also very awkward. it would be like a dude fixing his car on the weekend. lol! but then again, if you buy a 500$ minimum sex dolls, you better take really good care of it because thats a damn LIFE INVESTMENT... but then again, just like masturbation, after busting your load your sense will come back, and thats when you will feel really stupid next to the life size doll filled with semen.

Sapasenator:
name calling are we?
we have to call a spade A SPADE.... any man who buys a life size plastic woman is indeed considered a weirdo (just like if/when women buy the life size men dolls)... and generally they hide these plastic dolls to their entourage (unless they are really sick in the head and showcase it to the world). this yeye lifestyle started in Asia Japan where for decades now men openly lived with lifesize dolls.
here below is the one for women with pumpable Love Machine between his legs:

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 5:30pm On May 01
MrBrownJay1:

exactly... they have a 3 holes (mouth, vag1na and anus) and it would indeed be very difficult to clean up the mess... and also very awkward. it would be like a dude fixing his car on the weekend. lol!

we have to call a spade A SPADE.... any man who buys a life size plastic woman is indeed considered a weirdo (just like if/when women buy the life size men dolls)... and generally they hide these plastic dolls to their entourage (unless they are really sick in the head and showcase it to the world). this yeye lifestyle started in Asia Japan where for decades now men openly lived with lifesize dolls.
here below is the one for women:

Considering someone a weirdo would be your personal opinion which you are very much entitled my friend.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On May 01
Sapasenator:
Considering someone a weirdo would be your personal opinion which you are very much entitled my friend.

bro, as much as everyone is entitled to do what they please with their lives, in the privacy of their own home, you cant possibly think that having such toy in your life would be considered normal... same if a man decides to live with a cow in his house, dress that cow with human clothing and call that cow Jenifer. the general public will consider such man a weirdo, because very few people woul understand why a grown man with a functioning brain would rather spend time/energy and such amount of money to live a FANTASY LIFE WITH A DOLL, while there is countless able bodied real women out there desperate for a man.
come on na!
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 5:38pm On May 01
MrBrownJay1:

bro, as much as everyone is entitled to do what they please with their lives, in the privacy of their own home, you cant possibly think that having such toy in your life would be considered normal... same if a man decides to live with a cow in his house, dress that cow with human clothing and call that cow Jenifer. the general public will consider such man a weirdo, because very few people wouldnt understand why a grown man with a functioning brain would rather spend time/energy and such amount of money to live a FANTASY LIFE WITH A DOLL, while there is countless able bodied real women out there desperate for a man.
come on na!

Ok. I appreciate your honest OPINION!
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by NaijaCover(m): 5:53pm On May 01
Sapasenator:

No shaking brother, May God continue to expand your business with more bad news.

I been get one important real life story wey i want you to publish for me, I have all the inside details and I dont want it linked to me.
I will reach out when I get the time.

Meet Mr Blogger On WhatsApp Chat

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by goodman5(m): 6:12pm On May 01
Omo grin
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 6:23pm On May 01
goodman5:
Omo grin

wetin dey your mind bros.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Badmashiii: 6:29pm On May 01
Sapasenator:

Hot piece of ass that might be STI infected and you spend more than 2m to treat yourself. As a God fearing person, I try to avoid immorality so no hot piece of ass for me.

God-fearing person my hairy black arse!

Bro,you're kidding yourself. You can't say NO to a hot piece of ass.

Your sex-doll can't hold a candle to the feeling your dick gets when buried in a juicy,tight and moist pvvssy.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 6:39pm On May 01
Badmashiii:

God-fearing person my hairy black arse!

Bro,you're kidding yourself. You can't say NO to a hot piece of ass.

Your sex-doll can't hold a candle to the feeling your dick gets when buried in a juicy,tight and moist pvvssy.

I hear you buddy !
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 6:47pm On May 01
pocohantas:

Say no more

This was one of those threads in 2018. The OP of that thread seems to be married now.

https://www.nairaland.com/4295146/which-gender-worst-affected-widespread

This was my response to them...

https://www.nairaland.com/post/64277885

They cursed me and shouted. But numbers don't lie. I deal with numbers everyday. Not logic... grin grin

It is taking over, below is the world market growth for the industry

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by brainhgeek(m): 6:48pm On May 01
OP, you sure say no be you be your friend? wink
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 6:51pm On May 01
brainhgeek:
OP, you sure say no be you be your friend? wink

I promise brotherly say no be me. Na my tight paddy and I am trying very hard to talk him out of the idea. Hopefully he listens to me but women don show am shege banza in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.