Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll (28045 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Azazyel: 7:17pm On May 01
GloriousGbola:

dey wind ya sef dia

this is the best your friend can do - and this one is 60 quid - over 100k before shipping tongue

of course you can probably opt for the chinko one cheesy

Lord have mercy! Wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 7:18pm On May 01
Azazyel:

Lord have mercy! Wetin be this?

A swear down, that thing is irritating, what has the world become!
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Olat4421: 8:52pm On May 01
grin grin grin Wahala he get point sha, is just dat ur friend not ready for responsibility and girls woman wahala
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Goodlady(f): 8:57pm On May 01
Sapasenator you are not well

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 9:09pm On May 01
Goodlady:

My good sister, what have I done? I was only seeking advice from the good people of NL to help a dear friend who was at a cross road and needed advise on the matter.

If it offends you, I promise to delete this thread.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Bestmanwealthy(m): 9:10pm On May 01
Sapasenator:
Hell Nairalanders,

I have this friend who is madly in love with a sex doll. He is seriouse and considering marriage at this point. Both of them are madly in love.

I tried to persuade him that it was a bad idea but my friend gave the following points for going on with the doll;

1.doll is a virgin
2. Zero body count.
3. Doll looks 25 and will never age.
3. Constant sex anytime without serenren.
4. No in-law wahala
5. She is never going to cheat on my friend.
6. My friend is free to have side cheeks whiteout his wife compaining.
7. Doll is very beautiful.
8. No arguments in the home.
9. Savings money on food at home after marriage.
10. No nagging in the relationship.
11. The doll at least will listen to him when he talks.

Now these are the points raised by my friend and I am inclined to partly agree with him.

Now he promised never to cheat on his doll wife after marriage.

What do you guys think, is my friend crazy?
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Dybala11(m): 9:11pm On May 01
Sapasenator:
These are not plastics but silicone dolls, or models made from synthetic materials such as thermoplastic elastomer, which mimic the feel and motion of the human body to produce realistic sexual experiences for owners. There are expensive ones that are well made and look exactly like a real woman, besides what about other pros involved?

With AI development, we will have dolls that can hold conversation and moan like a real woman during intercourse.

The below is a realistic doll. $1588 pere!
Your first statement shows you don't understand the meaning of the word "plastic". Thermoplastic elastomer is a plastic. Plastics can generally be classified into thermoplasts and thermosets.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by imagrg(m): 9:14pm On May 01
When men start to marry or fvck sex dolls, women would now be paying men for sex.
Then the real fun begins!
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 9:52pm On May 01
Badmashiii:

You and your imaginary friend. Just tell us you are looking to sell your sex-doll shit.

$1588 is almost 2m. That money could get you some really hot piece of ass that you wouldn't want to trade with this shit.

These are the benefits bro, you can give it a try

1. Sexual Satisfaction: A sex doll can provide sexual pleasure and satisfaction, especially for those who are single or have limited access to sexual partners.

2. Stress Relief: Engaging with a sex doll can be a way to relieve stress and tension, similar to other forms of sexual release.

3. Exploration and Experimentation: A sex doll can be used to explore different sexual positions, fantasies, and preferences in a safe and non-judgmental environment.

4. Companionship: While not a replacement for human companionship, a sex doll can provide a sense of companionship and intimacy for those who may feel lonely or isolated.

5. Improved Confidence: Using a sex doll can help improve sexual confidence and self-esteem, as it allows for practice and experimentation without the pressure of a partner.

6. Physical Intimacy: For some, physical touch and intimacy are important aspects of well-being that can be fulfilled through interactions with a sex doll.

7. Customization: Sex dolls can be customized to meet individual preferences, including physical appearance, features, and even personality traits in some advanced models.

8. Privacy and Discretion: Using a sex doll offers privacy and discretion, as it does not involve another person and can be kept confidential.

9. Fantasy Fulfillment: Sex dolls can be used to fulfill sexual fantasies that may not be possible or practical in real-life scenarios.

10. Therapeutic Benefits: Some users report therapeutic benefits from using a sex doll, including stress relief, relaxation, and improved mood.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by geokay777(m): 9:59pm On May 01
Sapasenator:
Hell Nairalanders,

I have this friend who is madly in love with a sex doll. He is seriouse and considering marriage at this point. Both of them are madly in love.

I tried to persuade him that it was a bad idea but my friend gave the following points for going on with the doll;

1.doll is a virgin
2. Zero body count.
4. No in-law wahala

Now these are the points raised by my friend and I am inclined to partly agree with him.

OK, tell your friend he is about quarter to madding angry
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 10:01pm On May 01
geokay777:

OK, tell your friend he is about quarter to madding angry

I will deliver your message. Thanks a lot
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 10:39pm On May 01
poshestmina:
Hope the sex doll will help build him ,spilt bills 50-50 and greet him Ndeewo Nnaayin with Akpu and Onugbo soup ?

Confused three legged gender.

Calm down aunty, why you com dey beef an innocent doll model, remember the model can help oga whenever you want to take a leave from the oza room. I honestly think its a win-win situation. These ones are foreign models, them no sabi chop Onugbu and akpu. so you will be helping oga with the food while the model helps out whenever you are tired.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Silentgroper(m): 11:02pm On May 01
Sapasenator:
These are not plastics but silicone dolls, or models made from synthetic materials such as thermoplastic elastomer, which mimic the feel and motion of the human body to produce realistic sexual experiences for owners. There are expensive ones that are well made and look exactly like a real woman, besides what about other pros involved?

With AI development, we will have dolls that can hold conversation and moan like a real woman during intercourse.

The below is a realistic doll. $1588 pere!
They don't moan, do they??
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Silentgroper(m): 11:05pm On May 01
jiz:
OP let the doll raise children for him
he can adopt...
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by faithfull18(f): 11:08pm On May 01
Goodluck to you both.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Killermamba: 11:26pm On May 01
Sapasenator:
Hell Nairalanders,

1.doll is a virgin
2. Zero body count.
4. No in-law wahala

The manufacturer of the sex doll is nacking real pussy everyday and his loyal customer wan die for him hand work
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 11:30pm On May 01
Killermamba:

The manufacturer of the sex doll is nacking real pussy everyday and his loyal customer wan die for him hand work

That would be rape and non-consensual ! Its a crime to rape a doll model.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 1:45am On May 02
Babaibeji2020:

Don't mind the clown....

See who is referring to me as a clown. I blame myself for responding to you.

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sp1ritHusband: 1:57am On May 02
Sapasenator:

My good sister, what have I done? I was only seeking advice from the good people of NL to help a dear friend who was at a cross road and needed advise on the matter.

If it offends you, I promise to delete this thread.

Sapasenator abi komi pi e, are you taking syle to crush on my girlfriend ni? Be very careful, Goodlady na my girl. Steer clear sotigbo or E go be me and you for this NL.

Ma ba e ja bi okobo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sp1ritHusband: 2:02am On May 02
Goodlady:

My dear, don't mind that useless boy jare. He is just wasting his time.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Mo6M: 7:35am On May 02
TELL HIM TO STOP THAT..... AT ONCE
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by armadeo(m): 7:45am On May 02
Tallesty1:
There was a time some guys on here believed that sex dolls would replace women soon enoughh.

Chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You remember that time
Loooool
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:03pm On May 02
Sapasenator:

See who is referring to me as a clown. I blame myself for responding to you.
That's the day my wife put to birth.....twins!
Go get a life,we ain't in the same league....doll fuvk*r.....
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by truthhurts2: 1:05pm On May 02
Babaibeji2020:

Reread what he told me,ogbeni.....
You shouldn't be moved about it, it's a faceless forum. But I understand you anyway

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 1:27pm On May 02
Babaibeji2020:

That's the day my wife put to birth.....twins!
Go get a life,we ain't in the same league....doll fuvk*r.....

It's a faceless forum my dear.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:39pm On May 02
truthhurts2:

You shouldn't be moved about it, it's a faceless forum. But I understand you anyway
Thanks.....but kids should be schooled.....!
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sirianese: 8:50pm On May 02
pocohantas:

It was about 800k then. They claimed China would mass produce it and it would fall to 150k. This is 2024 and Dollar to Naira must have doubled the cost to 2m for a sex doll.

How many of them earn up to 2m per annum? Reality would always be there. grin

Why do you despise men so much?
Re: Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll by Sapasenator: 7:11am On May 03
Sirianese:

Why do you despise men so much?

She does not despise men, I believe she is married to a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.