Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Yoruba Women (and dating) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women (and dating) (37839 Views)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by debosky(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
people using singular experiences to generalise. . . SMH
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by coogar: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
debosky:

people using singular experiences to generalise. . . SMH

it's quite baffling but that's the way with nigerians.

"white chics are cheap - i asked a white chic out and she was all over me within 3 seconds". cheesy grin cheesy
"yoruba women are whores - i slept with a yoruba chic on kuramo beach within 4 mins of meeting her".
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by ronkebp(f): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
MY opinion goes beyond my personal experiences for the ibos' and hausas' but the Delta and Edo guys MMMMM!!!! they are cute, unless people just want to lie.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by ikeyman00(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2011
@@@@@@@@@@@@

im still trying to figure out if the thread is referring to the same NIGERIA me and u are living in!!

but as for everybody is saying what they think they know i will say mine!!

im yet to see yoruba lady in lagos that will turn down omo nna guy over the assuption yourba women prefer this and like some say igbo men for where hahha ok oo

igbo men in lagos can have yoruba women as much as they want so u could clearly see this thread could either be bull poo or referring to an oldskool experince

and still i just dnt get it!!

my cousin is married to a yoruba man and more yoruba are tie-ing the nut with igbo women; so going by the thread the yoruba women knows how to polish their men abi; then u could as well say igbo men knows how to polish their women nko

u cnt just sit down in lagos and write the history, so i think u need to travel around before u do that

last time i was in abuja the cab man was telling me how he thinks the igbo ladies are most beautiful in nigeria and why he prefer them

now in every siociety there are good and bad, then in IGBO for eg we will pretend to shy away from these things unlike others we dnt openly encourage it!! gbam; yes men will be men; this is not about who does this most and who doesnt but there are places in nigeria or tribes that encourages bad act; u can see igbo truck driver telling u how this mother offer him her daughter to travel with in ore; benin etc; me personally was on my way driving to benue, stop along to ask for direction, the lady in question asked that she could accompany me if i want and im like emm thanks i will find my way

then u go to east;south london to club looking for freak; the yoruba women will be more likely to offer

therefore this thread might be talking of oldskool Nigeria not the new one so ikeyman is confused once again on this one

drop the all sentiments that doesnt exist

the truth must live im afraid

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by millco88(f): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2011
Yoruba women are more attracted to Ibo/Edo/Delta men than Yoruba men by far. Yoruba women here in the U.S. prefer to be with those men b/c they're so much more attractive than Yoruba men. But, these Yoruba women cannot get an Igbo/Edo/Delta man because Igbo/Edo/Delta men are not attracted to Yoruba women in the U.S. So, Yoruba women try to put up a front saying that they prefer Yoruba men anyway, which is a lie.

While their Yoruba husbands go to work to earn a living, their Yoruba wives are at home either having affairs, or masturbating to Igbo men. This is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by ikeyman00(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^^

ok
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
What a thread?. Phewwwwwwwww!!!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by neyostica: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ronkebp are you a ho aw many guys u don date
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2011
millco88:
Yoruba women are more
attracted to Ibo/Edo/Delta men
than Yoruba men by far. Yoruba
women here in the U.S. prefer
to be with those men b/c
they're so much more
attractive than Yoruba men.
But, these Yoruba women
cannot get an Igbo/Edo/Delta
man because Igbo/Edo/Delta
men are not attracted to
Yoruba women in the U.S. So,
Yoruba women try to put up a
front saying that they prefer
Yoruba men anyway, which is a
lie.

While their Yoruba husbands go
to work to earn a living, their
Yoruba wives are at home
either having affairs, or self-
servicing to Igbo men. This is a
fact.

^^^na word be this? mtchewww abeg say something reasonable next time, bros.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2011
millco88:

Yoruba women are more attracted to Ibo/Edo/Delta men than Yoruba men by far. Yoruba women here in the U.S. prefer to be with those men b/c they're so much more attractive than Yoruba men. But, these Yoruba women cannot get an Igbo/Edo/Delta man because Igbo/Edo/Delta men are not attracted to Yoruba women in the U.S. So, Yoruba women try to put up a front saying that they prefer Yoruba men anyway, which is a lie.

While their Yoruba husbands go to work to earn a living, their Yoruba wives are at home either having affairs, or self-servicing to Igbo men. This is a fact.

You are lying, I am in the US and Yoruba women whether they are in US, Nigeria or whatever are more attracted to Yoruba men; their own men. After that it is Edo or Hausa men. I think it is funny a non-yoruba man is talking like he knows Yoruba women over Yoruba women themselves, especially when the trends yoruba women do are the reverse of what you are saying. It seems to me it bothers you that Yoruba women don't look at igbo mens direction, so you make up stuff to console yourself. So Nobody is putting up a front; the only one doing that is you. Yoruba women don't prefer igbo men over their men and igbo men don't prefer yoruba women over their own. It is rare to see a yoruba women/igbo man couple, so your comments are ridiculous. I feel what is going on is igbo men think they are the hottest men and igbo women say this alot and many other SS women tribes in Nigeria do that but you don't see yoruba women running crazy over igbo men or vice versa because yoruba women are more content with their own men or other non-igbo men. To me I find it funny that you say igbo men are not attracted to yoruba women but want to front here and say yoruba women go crazy over you guys in return, because that is a lie. just as much as igbo men don't care for Yoruba women is the same way Yoruba women don't care for igbo men, that is the truth.

I'm Yoruba and the trends I see with Yoruba women is more in-lined with what Ronkebp said not yours. Yours I have never seen it, LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2011
^^U dey mind dhat mumu talking trash?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by seedord247(m): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2011
millco88:

While their Yoruba husbands go to work to earn a living, their Yoruba wives are at home either having affairs, or self-servicing to Igbo men. This is a fact.

grin grin grin grin grin grin .  ,  . Bro why you won purge my mind . . .I'm getting married this week. . .

wait!!! . ,  I need to think about this. . . Wedding Cancel and Void.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2011
Tosinville:

^^U dey mind dhat mumu talking trash?

lol, thanks
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2011

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by emmatok(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2011
neyostica:

@ronkebp are you a ho aw many guys u don date

I thought @ronkebp is married woman. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 12:49am On Nov 23, 2011
How people are using the bigotry in their mind to judge others beat me. How do you know who is attracted to who and who will marry who. No matter what Nigerian women believes or wants, when the biological clock is ticking so fast, they don't care whether the man is Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Chinese or Boko haram. All these Yoruba women are not attracted to Igbo and Igbo women not attracted to hausa men is gibberish. A woman is as faithful to her religion or ethnic group or race as her options.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by coogar: 12:56am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

How people are using the bigotry in their mind to judge others beat me. How do you know who is attracted to who and who will marry who. No matter what Nigerian women believes or wants, when the biological clock is ticking so fast, they don't care whether the man is Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Chinese or Boko haram. All these Yoruba women are not attracted to Igbo and Igbo women not attracted to hausa men is gibberish. A woman is as faithful to her religion or ethnic group or race as her options.

excellent point!
at 38, a woman would marry just about anything that comes calling. her options are all gone - even the ugliest man in the community suddenly becomes handsome to her. all the things she swore she would never eat would be her most favourite. are we not talking about the same naija babes?

aloy/emeka - you make sense for the first fuckin time in about 400 full moons.
take my e-handshake!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 12:57am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

You are lying, I am in the US and Yoruba women whether they are in US, Nigeria or whatever are more attracted to Yoruba men; their own men. After that it is Edo or Hausa men. I think it is funny a non-yoruba man is talking like he knows Yoruba women over Yoruba women themselves, especially when the trends yoruba women do are the reverse of what you are saying. It seems to me it bothers you that Yoruba women don't look at igbo mens direction, so you make up stuff to console yourself. So Nobody is putting up a front; the only one doing that is you. Yoruba women don't prefer igbo men over their men and igbo men don't prefer yoruba women over their own. It is rare to see a yoruba women/igbo man couple, so your comments are ridiculous. I feel what is going on is igbo men think they are the hottest men and igbo women say this alot and many other SS women tribes in Nigeria do that but you don't see yoruba women running crazy over igbo men or vice versa because yoruba women are more content with their own men or other non-igbo men. To me I find it funny that you say igbo men are not attracted to yoruba women but want to front here and say yoruba women go crazy over you guys in return, because that is a lie. just as much as igbo men don't care for Yoruba women is the same way Yoruba women don't care for igbo men, that is the truth.

I'm Yoruba and the trends I see with Yoruba women is more in-lined with what Ronkebp said not yours. Yours I have never seen it, LOL.

When did it become your job to be the spokeswoman for Yoruba women worldwide?. You are too tribalistic for  someone who grew up in the US and that's why I wonder whether you were actually born and raised in the states becase this tribal issues is giving you orgazms unless it is nairaland that shaped you into a tribal monster. If Yoruba women don't care about Igbo men, why are high profile Igbo men like Emeka Anyaoku, Ike Nwachuku, Earnest Ndukwe, Ekene Dili Chukwu[his last wife],Godwin Okpara, etc married to Yoruba women?. If your statement is true, that means Yoruba women must be gold diggers for marrying these men since they don't give a rats behind about men of Igbo stock. You better get help before you degenerate to the likes of tpia and Ikeyman00000.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 1:04am On Nov 23, 2011
coogar:

excellent point!
at 38, a woman would marry just about anything that comes calling. her options are all gone - even the ugliest man in the community suddenly becomes handsome to her. all the things she swore she would never eat would be her most favourite. are we not talking about the same naija babes?

As long as any man in Nigeria is rich, educated, tall, handsome, he can get over 10000 super pretty spinsters from EVERY godamn tribe in Nigeria and some women are so pathetic that they will agree to become the 2nd,3rd, 4th, etc wife. Forget this jargon you are reading here because it is either  the people typing them are over aged immature women who have no hook up hopes or underage girls who are still experimenting life with boyfriends. When the real world sinks in, their Yorubaness or Igboness or Boko haramness will be thrown out of the window. Usually, it is either inferiority complex/low self esteem or jealousy that drives people who always claim that Yoruba women arer not attracted to xxxx people, Igbo women are not attracted to YYYY people, etc. The ones who sing it continually are usually the left overs who couldn't nab a man or the foul mouthed spoilt brats among us.[the order of importance here places riches as the highest attractive factor and handsomeness as the least]
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 1:30am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

When did it become your job to be the spokeswoman for Yoruba women worldwide?. You are too tribalistic for  someone who grew up in the US and that's why I wonder whether you were actually born and raised in the states becase this tribal issues is giving you orgazms unless it is nairaland that shaped you into a trubal monster. If Yoruba women don't care about Igbo men, why are high profile Igbo men like Emeka Anyaoku, Ike Nwachuku, Earnest Ndukwe, Ekene Dili Chukwu[his last wife],Godwin Okpara, etc married to Yoruba women?. If your statement is true, that means Yoruba women must be gold diggers for marrying these men since they don't give a rats behind about men of Igbo stock. You better get help before you degenerate to the likes of tpia and Ikeyman00000.

Go and preach that crap to the man who I directed my response to. All this other stuff you are saying is irrelevant to me. Why you(a igbo man) care about what yoruba women think is funny to me. Sorry I am not tribalistic but I have yoruba pride, if you don't know the difference then that is your issue

I don't need any help, you need help if you don't like what other people have to say. Whatever you have with Tpia and Ikeyman is your problem not mine

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 1:42am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

You always come up with this crap all the time. Speak for yourself gurl!
Mehn, you lie no be small. haba, everything you said here is exactly the opposite of the Naija people in America. lol
I can tell you I have attended 3 igbo boy/ Yoruba girl wedding this year. My cousin inclusive.
You come here with your own statement as facts.
There's no preference (For Nigerians) here in America except for people like you.
It has happened and it's still happening!
I can post pictures of these weddings if only I get the approval to do so.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 1:43am On Nov 23, 2011
Relax101:

You always come up with this crap all the time. Speak for yourself gurl!
Mehn, you lie no be small. haba, everything you said here is exactly the opposite of the Naija in America. lol
I can tell you I have attended 3 igbo boy/ Yoruba girl wedding this year. My cousin inclusive.
You come here with your own statement as facts.
There's no preference here in America! Fact!
It has happened and it's still happening!
I can post pictures of these weddings if only I get the approval to do so.

yoruba women/igbo men couples are rare couples in Nigeria and other places, and their are preferences in America. I never said it doesn't happen but it is small compared to other inter-tribal marriages among Nigerians.

I can speak for myself but based on what I am have seen and experienced it is true. You can get mad about what I said all you want but that comment I said, I stand by it. Plus it wasn't directed to you, go and take it up with the person I responded to who thinks Yoruba women gravel upon Igbo men

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 1:47am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

yoruba women/igbo men couples are rare couples in Nigeria and other places, and their are preferences in America. I never said it doesn't happen but it is small compared to other inter-tribal marriages among nigerians.

When an Igbo man marries a yoruba woman, you dn't see him shouting that he's married to a yoruba woman, he takes it like every other marriage but when a yoruba man marries an Igbo woman, you hear all this nonsense buzz about him getting married.

Mehn, I tire no be small.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 1:48am On Nov 23, 2011
This anonymous bigot wannabe hasn't considered that the low census in Yoruba women/Igbo men marriage could be because Igbo men especially the Anambra ones rarely marry outside their kindred.  How can you be the one not interested in someone who has no interest in marrying you?. Come what may, men call the shots in Nigerian marriages 90% of the time and if they choose not to marry you, no matter how you love or despise them, it wouldn't matter. If Yoruba men decides not to marry outside their clan, may be we will start hearing Igbo women claiming that they are not interested in Yoruba men. I keep it real.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 1:48am On Nov 23, 2011
Relax101:

When an Igbo man marries a yoruba woman, you dn't see him shouting that he's married to a yoruba woman, he takes it like every other marriage but when a yoruba man marries an Igbo woman, you hear all this nonsense buzz about him getting married.

Mehn, I tire no be small.

to tell you the truth the yoruba men that I know are with igbo women never screamed it out either, so I don't think that has anything to do with it.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 1:50am On Nov 23, 2011
aloy/emeka:

This anonymous bigot wannabe hasn't considered that the low census in Yoruba women/Igbo men marriage could be because Igbo men especially the Anambra ones rarely marry outside their kindred.  How can you be the one not interested in someone who has no interest in marrying you?. Come what may, men call the shots in Nigerian marriages 90% of the time and if they choose not to marry you, no matter how you love or despise them, it wouldn't matter. If Yoruba men decides not to marry outside their clan, may be we will start hearing Igbo women claiming that they are not interested in Yoruba men. I keep it real.

I am a bigot because I said yoruba women are not into igbo men just like you guys say the same thing about yoruba women. Get over yourself

I am a yoruba women, and not only I speak for myself but with the many Yoruba women I am around and they are not gravelling for igbo men. Many yoruba homes are lenient with their sons with other tribes but when it comes to Yoruba women their are restrictions, especially igbo men. So you guys can can front all you want I won't budge with this. I have many family members that have the same view.

You guys can't have your cake and eat it too.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by aloyemeka1: 1:53am On Nov 23, 2011
anonymous6:

I am a bigot because I said yoruba women are not into igbo men[b] just like you guys say the same thing about yoruba women[/b]. Get over yourself

I am a yoruba women, and not only I speak for myself but with the many yoruba women I am around and they are not gravelling for igbo men. Many yoruba homes are lenient with their sons with other tribes but when it comes[b] to yoruba women their are restrictions[/b], especially igbo men. So you guys can can front all you want I won't budge with this
Who are you guys if I may ask you little brat?. So you are happily telling the world that your family is bigoted towards Igbo people and it sounds normal to you? Otiooo.

All I can say is for you to find a man who will stand by you first before checking out the color of their skin. Life is not limited to Igbo/Yoruba tribal warfare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.