Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Yoruba Women (and dating) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women (and dating) (37855 Views)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
coogar:

cheers, bro.
da doctor is a forum-troll.

we can conclude da doctor is a male slut then. he is dirty, unfaithful, moronic, spastic, mentally-eroded and myopic. since his in-laws and his tenants and every other individual around him exhibit the same character!

Good conclusion. DO I CARE? NOPE. WE ARE ALL FACELESS INDIVIDUALS AND DONT KNOW FROM ADAM YET LEARNING FROM POSTS ON HERE AS NEED BE.

I cant agree more. Your futuristic findings and research will throw u back to remembering all you read here today.

it isnt a debate but ab exposition. Mind you i told you they are hygiwenically ok. if i hated them i wud have to castigated them

wishing you all the best. But never stop looking out and observing to find out the reality about the yorubas.

WONDERFUL PEOPLE THEY ARE. LMAO
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by coogar: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
Da Doctor:

ALL IN ALL I DONT DISAGREE WITH YOU. BUT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS RATE AND FREQUENCY. WHAT PERCENT OF THE IBOS ,YORUBAS AND HAUSA'S DO EACH OF THE ABOVE STATED. FIND OUT AND DRAW YOUR CONCLUSION.

the rate and frequency is pretty much the same. i have got tonnes of mates in nigeria who went for nysc and shagged married women there. the rate of infidelity was pretty much the same ish among the tribes there. igbo, hausa, efik, calabar, edo, delta, middle-belt. all their women were there and they were all having the "fun" of their lives.

I AM NOT TYPING TO CONVINCE YOU OR ANY ONE. BUT ITS MY EXPERIENCES I SHARE. THEY ARE FOR REAL.

of course, it's not about convincing me and you have the freedom of speech but please. . . .don't abuse the privilege.
you cannot misinform the army of bloggers reading this forum right now in the name of your hidden agenda against the yorubas.

ESPECIALLY IN ARRIAGE. THE YORUBAS ARENT WORTH THE STRESS, LITTLE WONDER THEY CLAIM TO RETURN BRIDE PRICE SO U DONT SUBJECT THEIR DOTA TO PAINS.

that to me is the seed of civilization. marriage isn't slavery.
if i marry my daughter out to a wife-beater, i have the right to go back there and take my daughter from him before he kills her.
if other tribes don't value their daughters in the name of archaic traditions, the yorubas do! it has nothing to do to promiscuity in marriage.

LETS END THE DISCUSSION. IF U ARE INTEREST TO KNOW THE TRUTH OPEN ANODA UNBIASED OPINION THREAD BECAUSE I BELIEVE YOU REALLY WANA LEARN.

GO ONN DO THAT AND BE SHOCKED.

i am not interested to know or learn anything further. i probably know more than you do about nigerians.
and after extensive research, i came to the conclusion that nigerians are the same everywhere. north, east, south, north and even the ones in hell are the same all over. no tribe is more promiscuous, no tribe is more violent.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by BABE3: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
LOL. DA only DOCTOR in town, pls don't go yet. Tell us more about your 'experiences' with the Yorubas. I find them very "eye-opening".
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by debosky(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2011
Thread should be locked as it has been derailed - I don't see many posts from Yoruba women expressing their preferences.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by coogar: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2011
Da Doctor:

Good conclusion. DO I CARE? NOPE. WE ARE ALL FACELESS INDIVIDUALS AND DONT KNOW FROM ADAM YET LEARNING FROM POSTS ON HERE AS NEED BE.

I cant agree more. Your futuristic findings and research will throw u back to remembering all you read here today.

it isnt a debate but ab exposition. Mind you i told you they are hygiwenically ok. if i hated them i wud have to castigated them

wishing you all the best. But never stop looking out and observing to find out the reality about the yorubas.

WONDERFUL PEOPLE THEY ARE. LMAO

laughing my expensive butt off.
so if you had said their hygiene is nothing to write home about then means it's a fact?

you are a joker!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
coogar:

the rate and frequency is pretty much the same. i have got tonnes of mates in nigeria who went for nysc and shagged married women there. the rate of infidelity was pretty much the same ish among the tribes there. igbo, hausa, efik, calabar, edo, delta, middle-belt. all their women were there and they were all having the "fun" of their lives.

of course, it's not about convincing me and you have the freedom of speech but please. . . .don't abuse the privilege.
you cannot misinform the army of bloggers reading this forum right now in the name of your hidden agenda against the yorubas.

that to me is the seed of civilization. marriage isn't slavery.
if i marry my daughter out to a wife-beater, i have the right to go back there and take my daughter from him before he kills her.
if other tribes don't value their daughters in the name of archaic traditions, the yorubas do! it has nothing to do to promiscuity in marriage.

i am not interested to know or learn anything further. i probably know more than you do about nigerians.
and after extensive research, i came to the conclusion that nigerians are the same everywhere. north, east, south, north and even the ones in hell are the same all over. no tribe is more promiscuous, no tribe is more violent.
YOU KNOW ABOUT NIGERIANS ON NL? MIND U NL WILL PAINT BLACK TO BE WHITE FOR YOU. ONLY A FEW SINCERE POSTS EXIST HERE. LET YOUR EXPERIENCE TEACH ABOUT NAIJA NOT NL.
I COME ON BOARD ,DEAL MY POST AND LEAVE YOU TO PONDER.
THE FUTURE WILL TEACH U AND INFORM YOU MORE.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by MrsChima1(f): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2011
debosky:

Thread should be locked as it has been derailed - I don't see many posts from Yoruba women expressing their preferences.

Are you a moderator? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
BABE!:

LOL. DA only DOCTOR in town, pls don't go yet. Tell us more about your 'experiences' with the Yorubas. I find them very "eye-opening".

BABE! most times when one talks what the people dont expect to hear they find it hard either cos they are deep into the mess or they are the ones in the true pix and tend to defence.

Raise  a thread about IBO ladies anyday as to any of their peculairity like escessive love for money bla bla bla and i would be bold to give a nod.

But when we talk marriage and its values i dare SAY THE YORUBAS ARENT WOTH IT ONE BIT.

I was once in doubt as to the preganancy before marriage issue and some said it was mainly the uneducated, but lo and behold  i was best man to 2 different yoruba guys back then and to my dismay, their wives were heavy. and when i questioned, my guy said his family insisted as a test of the gals fertility. CAN U BEAT THAT. FROM AN MSC HOLDER?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by debosky(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Are you a moderator? undecided undecided undecided

No - do I have to be a moderator to express my opinion? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by BABE3: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
Da Doctor:

BABE! most times when one talks what the people dont expect to hear they find it hard either cos they are deep into the mess or they are the ones in the true pix and tend to defence.
Raise  a thread about IBO ladies anyday as to any of their peculairity like escessive love for money bla bla bla and i would be bold to give a nod.
But when we talk marriage and its values i dare SAY THE YORUBAS ARENT WOTH IT ONE BIT.
I was once in doubt as to the preganancy before marriage issue and some said it was mainly the uneducated, but lo and behold  i was best man to 2 different yoruba guys back then and to my dismay, their wives were heavy. and when i questioned, my guy said his family insisted as a test of the gals fertility. CAN U BEAT THAT. FROM AN MSC HOLDER?

Nicely Done! I set my rat trap, and you hungrily grabbed the bait; spewing myopic views about my tribe. Well done.

I always knew there was something wrong with you.  grin I just couldn't place what the thing was. Now I see.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Kiss my whole, entire arse. That's what I think.

guess you dont know whom see is yet. YOU CAN TRY AGAIN LATER WHEN SHE IS COOL.

LMAOOOOOO, Person tell u beta u dey ask person wey don kolo
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by mustspin: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2011
Da Doctor:

YOU KNOW ABOUT NIGERIANS ON NL? MIND U NL WILL PAINT BLACK TO BE WHITE FOR YOU. ONLY A FEW SINCERE POSTS EXIST HERE. LET YOUR EXPERIENCE TEACH ABOUT NAIJA NOT NL.
I COME ON BOARD ,DEAL MY POST AND LEAVE YOU TO PONDER.
THE FUTURE WILL TEACH U AND INFORM YOU MORE.
speaking of experience. i served in nasarawa state and was posted to small town/l.g called Doma. u wont believe my experience. they so much flirt about. the key is just for u to understand hausa. the most irritating part is due to that they sleep around without protection and u can almost contract HIV from the air sef. i do hang out with a serving doctor posted to the LG hospital during consultation and out of every 5 persons attended to, 2 r HIV +ve. you go out at night and u see married men and women doing all sort of rubbish at different corners, cant even take the business indoor, so dehumaning. ask people about the calabar women lifestyle too and u'll be surprised.
thats y benue, nasarawa and cross river lead the park in the number of HIV infected people state rank
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2011
BABE!:

Nicely Done! I set my rat trap, and you hungrily grabbed the bait; spewing myopic views about my tribe. Well done.

I always knew there was something wrong with you. grin I just couldn't place what the thing was. Now I see.

ITS YOUR TRIBE NOT YOU MY DEAR. BUT I CANT TELL ABOUT YOU THOUGH AS YOU ELOPED FROM MY LOVE NEST SOMEDAY.

YOURS ISNT AN ISSUE COS I KNOW THAT TO SOEM EXTENT YOU ARE TRUTHFUL. THATS IF U DECIDE TO.

Search your mind and say if wat has been quoted isnt real to a greater extent.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by MrsChima1(f): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2011
debosky:

No - do I have to be a moderator to express my opinion? undecided undecided undecided

No. I knew you would come back. wink Hey! grin
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by MrsChima1(f): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
Da Doctor:

guess you dont know whom see is yet. YOU CAN TRY AGAIN LATER WHEN SHE IS COOL.

LMAOOOOOO, Person tell u beta u dey ask person wey don kolo

You can help Reality kiss my whole, entire arse too.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2011
Doctor

Bro, why acting so cold here, why do you want to give yourself an hypertension over yoruba women on here? majority of them must have broken your heart in the past, well am sorry about that.

2. yorubas don't support abortion, if it happens a girl got pregnant for her boyfriend before marriage, her family will advice her to keep the pregnancy while an igbo girlfriend will go for abortion straight without her boyfriend consent, tell me which one of them are better? cos i've once had an Igbo girlfriend like that.

3. Some said yoruba girls barely date outside their tribe sure cos one of the major reason is that she knows her family forbid abortion and if u end up getting her pregnant u might want to runaway back to your village while her baby will be fatherless, tell me who lose? so they're smart.

4. Bro, don't make it sounds as if ur tribe are saints cos they're simply the worst of all in Nigeria, those brothels around the corner of ur house are not fill up with igbo girls who will drop one or two kids in the village & relocate to lagos for prostitution and a man like you still put one in his home as his wife? if i hear.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Omolola1(f): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2011
He must be FINE *partially sha*
Respectful
Intelligent
Non-tribalistic
I love jealous guys *45 percent sha*
Caring
Loving
Understanding
Sharp
Good cook
Understand yoruba at least 30 percent
Spoken English should not be tainted by his dialect
He must not be a church rat
At least have one car

and erm *his family/village should not be one that makes widows go thru hell*
#runs away#
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by MrsChima1(f): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
Omolola1:

Respectful
Intelligent
Non-tribalistic
Caring
Loving
Understanding
Sharp
Good cook
At least have one car

#runs away#

Awww. kiss kiss
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by MrsChima1(f): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Doctor

Bro, why acting so cold here, why do you want to give yourself an hypertension over yoruba women on here? majority of them must have broken your heart in the past, well am sorry about that.

2. yorubas don't support abortion, if it happens a girl got pregnant for her boyfriend before marriage, her family will advice her to keep the pregnancy while an igbo girlfriend will go for abortion straight without her boyfriend consent, tell me which one of them are better? cos i've once had an Igbo girlfriend like that.

3. Some said yoruba girls barely date outside their tribe sure cos one of the major reason is that she knows her family forbid abortion and if u end up getting her pregnant u might want to runaway back to your village while her baby will be fatherless, tell me who lose? so they're smart.

4. Bro, don't make it sounds as if your tribe are saints cos they're simply the worst of all in Nigeria, those brothels around the corner of your house are not fill up with igbo girls who will drop one or two kids in the village & relocate to lagos for prostitution and a man like you still put one in his home as his wife? if i hear.

Abortion and prostitution isn't restricted to tribes, culture, region, and nationalities.

Just saying.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by jaybee3(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2011
hmmmmmm
I pay zilch attention to tribal affiliations   tongue
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2011
Omolola1:

Respectful
Intelligent
Non-tribalistic
Caring
Loving
Understanding
Sharp
Good cook
At least have one car

#runs away#

most times ugly gals want the best men
car ko. car ni? for your life u don buy car before which model
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Abortion and prostitution isn't restricted to tribes, culture, region, and nationalities.

Just saying.

OLUWATOSIN OMO MI SE ETI GBO?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by MrsChima1(f): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
jay bee:

hmmmmmm
I pay zilch attention to tribal affiliations   tongue

You being old and all, you shouldn't.   lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by debosky(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

No. I knew you would come back. wink Hey! grin

Hey yourself. grin

Where are all the Yoruba ladies at?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2011
debosky:

Hey yourself. grin

Where are all the Yoruba ladies at?

THEY ARE SCARED COS THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Omolola1(f): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Da Doctor
wetin come be your own?
Abeg, waka pass! #long hiss#
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Omolola1(f): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2011
D.E.B.O.S.K.Y!! Na wa for you ooo
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Tosinville(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
Doctor

Bro, you can say whatever you like here but if i start laying how worst Igbo girls are in Lagos, you'll always appreciate yoruba girls even if they aint your tribe.

Igbo, calabar & edo girls? smh smh smh! NOT me cos dog better pass dem, pls lets appreciate yoruba women cos they're simply the best.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Omolola1(f): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Tosin
for d very first tym, i want to kiss u
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by jaybee3(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
Omolola1:

@Tosin
for d very first tym, i want to kiss u
Me nko?
U gotta share mehn
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Doctor

Bro, you can say whatever you like here but if i start laying how worst Igbo girls are in Lagos, you'll always appreciate yoruba girls even if they aint your tribe.

Igbo, calabar & edo girls? smh smh smh! NOT me cos dog better pass dem, pls lets appreciate yoruba women cos they're simply the best.

WHATS THE FREQUENCY AND PERCENTAGE? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YORUBA NORM HERE WHICH U KNOW IS VALID. NO WONDER MOST OF YOU ARE MARRYING OTHER TRIBES THESE DAYS UNLIKE BEFORE
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Omolola1(f): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
Go joor!
U dey vex me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.