Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Yoruba Women (and dating) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women (and dating) (38383 Views)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by seedord247(m): 1:36am On Nov 22, 2011
anonymous6:

wow, all the yoruba men in my family are married to yoruba women without these ridiculous problems; you love making up stuff don't you?

I don't wanna derail the thread. . .  but i will advice you to call your Brothers and ask them their present plight with Their wife
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 1:37am On Nov 22, 2011
seedord247:

I don't wanna derail the thread. . .  but i will advice you to call your Brother and ask them their present plight with Their wife

I don't need too, their marriages are sound based on what I have observed from them. The Yoruba men I have seen with their Yoruba wives are happy with no complaints. It seems to me you are trying to put Yoruba women down as much as possible
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by MrsChima1(f): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2011
Babe

There are some sexy dark skinned Igbo men as well. wink
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by coogar: 1:39am On Nov 22, 2011
BABE!:

Hm.The probability of you being sexy is 0.5.
Are you light-skinned? Light-skinned Igbo boys are sexier. No offeiencse.

i don't blow my trumpet!
gimme your phone number, let's i-message! i will show you the definition of "sexy"
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by BABE3: 1:47am On Nov 22, 2011
Mrs chima.

Of course there are. I was only trying to sound like c0rk.

Coogar.

Why are you assuming I have an iPhone/iPad/iPod ?
Anyways, My intuition tells me you're sexy. You sound "sexy".  wink
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Jenifa1: 1:50am On Nov 22, 2011
BABE!:

Hm.The probability of you being sexy is 0.5.
Are you light-skinned? Light-skinned Igbo boys are sexier. No offeiencse

lol
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 22, 2011
No Jenifa you don't need to.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Jenifa1: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2011
ok good. I was starting to get worried for a sec there.
schizophrenia shall not be your portion in Jesus name.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by LordReed(m): 1:59am On Nov 22, 2011
michelin89 (f)
Out Of Your Reach!

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating)
« #1 on: Today at 00:19:59 »

As a yoruba girl, I find black men generally attractive.

shocked Hey! shocked Michy I thought you are an Edo girl o.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 22, 2011
Please keep your prayers to yourself. I don't need it. . .
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 2:02am On Nov 22, 2011
Let's stop derailing the thread plz.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by coogar: 2:05am On Nov 22, 2011
BABE!:

Coogar.

Why are you assuming I have an iPhone/iPad/iPod ?
Anyways, My intuition tells me you're sexy. You sound "sexy".  wink

cute!
are you a yoruba chic?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Jenifa1: 2:18am On Nov 22, 2011
aww Babe! you are cute.
but you are too [i]tinrin [/i]jo.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by LordReed(m): 2:24am On Nov 22, 2011
BABE! shocked Why did you get rid of the Afro shocked ??!!! It was so u!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 2:36am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 2:43am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 3:15am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 3:16am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by LordReed(m): 3:30am On Nov 22, 2011
Its funny how when you point a finger at someone four ends up pointing back at you.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 22, 2011
Yoruba women too like party.Form morning till night na owambe dem dey do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 22, 2011
Lord_Reed biitch I have always known you a one heck a pusxzsy asxss nigga.
Bounce out cuz I ain't talking to you. I'm having fun with this skanky old Tilapia lady
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Flygeriana(m): 3:42am On Nov 22, 2011
Quote from REALITY: "Uhmm. . . According to my research and source: Yoruba men are lazy, speaks with their whole damn mouth open, got some pronunciation issues"@least the ones I have met" sometimes I got to huh? For over 5 times to figure out what they are saying. I heard they're also greedy, envious and uhmm so not romantic."

Cant stop laffin, Lol
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by BABE3: 3:45am On Nov 22, 2011
Jenifa_:

aww Babe! you are cute.
but you are too [i]tinrin [/i]jo.

There must sha be a "but".  grin Thanks. smiley

coogar:

cute!
are you a yoruba chic?

Nah. I'm a Finn.

Lord_Reed:

BABE!  shocked Why did you get rid of the Afro shocked ??!!! It was so u!

Well, I wanted a change I guess. You liked it?  cheesy I thought it was cute too.

Tpia: Sorry for "derailing".
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 22, 2011
tpia@:

HAHAHA!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 4:36am On Nov 22, 2011
As a correct bobo, See my signature. I dnt care where you come from.

The real African Boy. I got to represent my Ancestors.

Inshort, if you fit to the description of this  song, holla at me so we can collabo

Khari---Thickness

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uck1iDgasMs[/flash]
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 22, 2011
Aiight madame, run run run. Enjoy your thanksgiving, long weekend. As for ban, I really don't give a shit. That old biitch started editing my comments calling my momma out. Hell I really don't care, call my pops call my mom phew I really don't give a flying Bleep over it cuz its meaningless coming from a total faceless fucking stranger from mars.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2011
REALITY101:

Lord_Reed biitch I have always known you a one heck a pusxzsy asxss nigga.
Bounce out cuz I ain't talking to you. I'm having fun with this skanky old Tilapia lady

And who was talking to you? Did you see your name up there?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2011
IN THE YORUBA CULTURE YOU ARE FREE TO HAVE A GAL FRIEND/ MALE LOVER OUTSIDE YOUR MARRIAGE AND PARTYING IS UNLIMITED.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2011
Da Doctor:

IN THE YORUBA CULTURE YOU ARE FREE TO HAVE A GAL FRIEND/ MALE LOVER OUTSIDE YOUR MARRIAGE AND PARTYING IS UNLIMITED.
shocked shocked where did you get that from ? Have you considered the origin of magun before jumping into that conclusion ?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by ak4God(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2011
If you want to live long, I think other tribes are better, As a Yoruba man, the earlier commentator is 100% right,dont let us be sentimental, Its common among yoruba women having  children for 4 to 5 men, all in the name of normal thing(aye senrue).Hardly you c a yoruba woman that stay in there husband house without having extra marital affairs.The other tribes are better to marry than the yoruba woman, lets call a spade spade.Go to Isale Eko, Ijora , badiya, Abeokuta, You will see a woman that gave birth to 5 children with 5 different  men, so what are we talking about?Am a Yoruba man, but i think we need to educate our women to exhibit more courtsy in that aspect.Other tribes are better.Hardly you see an Igbo married woman that can have 5 children for 5 different men.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2011
~Bluetooth:

shocked shocked where did you get that from ? Have you considered the origin of magun before jumping into that conclusion ?
[/quote

]

THIS IS APPLICABLE TO THE OLDEN DAYS OR VILLAGE LIVING YORUBAS, MIND YOU,,,,,

MAGUN ISNT LIMITED TO YORUBA , OTHER TRIBES CALL IT DIFFERENT NAMES.

I WAS BORN BREAD AND BUTERED IB YORUBA LAND NOT LAGOS ALONE.
THEY HAVE NO CULTURE MARITALLY , MOST INSIST THE LADY IS PREGNANT EVEN BEFORE THEY MARRY HER. EVEN THE DUCATED ONES.

IT IS NO LIE THAT EVEN IN MARRIAGE, MOST YORUBAS ARE RANDY. QED
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2011
ak4God:

If you want to live long, I think other tribes are better, As a Yoruba man, the earlier commentator is 100% right,dont let us be sentimental, Its common among yoruba women having children for 4 to 5 men, all in the name of normal thing(aye senrue).Hardly you c a yoruba woman that stay in there husband house without having extra marital affairs.The other tribes are better to marry than the yoruba woman, lets call a spade spade.Go to Isale Eko, Ijora , badiya, Abeokuta, You will see a woman that gave birth to 5 children with 5 different men, so what are we talking about?Am a Yoruba man, but i think we need to educate our women to exhibit more courtsy in that aspect.Other tribes are better.Hardly you see an Igbo married woman that can have 5 children for 5 different men.

VERY CANDID AND KNOWN OPINION. NO MATA HOW WE HIDE IT, THE TRUTH IS CLEAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.