Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Yoruba Women (and dating) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women (and dating) (37870 Views)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by seedord247(m): 1:36am On Nov 22, 2011
anonymous6:

wow, all the yoruba men in my family are married to yoruba women without these ridiculous problems; you love making up stuff don't you?

I don't wanna derail the thread. . .  but i will advice you to call your Brothers and ask them their present plight with Their wife
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by anonymous6(f): 1:37am On Nov 22, 2011
seedord247:

I don't wanna derail the thread. . .  but i will advice you to call your Brother and ask them their present plight with Their wife

I don't need too, their marriages are sound based on what I have observed from them. The Yoruba men I have seen with their Yoruba wives are happy with no complaints. It seems to me you are trying to put Yoruba women down as much as possible
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by MrsChima1(f): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2011
Babe

There are some sexy dark skinned Igbo men as well. wink
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by coogar: 1:39am On Nov 22, 2011
BABE!:

Hm.The probability of you being sexy is 0.5.
Are you light-skinned? Light-skinned Igbo boys are sexier. No offeiencse.

i don't blow my trumpet!
gimme your phone number, let's i-message! i will show you the definition of "sexy"
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by BABE3: 1:47am On Nov 22, 2011
Mrs chima.

Of course there are. I was only trying to sound like c0rk.

Coogar.

Why are you assuming I have an iPhone/iPad/iPod ?
Anyways, My intuition tells me you're sexy. You sound "sexy".  wink
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Jenifa1: 1:50am On Nov 22, 2011
BABE!:

Hm.The probability of you being sexy is 0.5.
Are you light-skinned? Light-skinned Igbo boys are sexier. No offeiencse

lol
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 22, 2011
No Jenifa you don't need to.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Jenifa1: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2011
ok good. I was starting to get worried for a sec there.
schizophrenia shall not be your portion in Jesus name.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by LordReed(m): 1:59am On Nov 22, 2011
michelin89 (f)
Out Of Your Reach!

Re: Yoruba Women (and dating)
« #1 on: Today at 00:19:59 »

As a yoruba girl, I find black men generally attractive.

shocked Hey! shocked Michy I thought you are an Edo girl o.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 22, 2011
Please keep your prayers to yourself. I don't need it. . .
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 2:02am On Nov 22, 2011
Let's stop derailing the thread plz.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by coogar: 2:05am On Nov 22, 2011
BABE!:

Coogar.

Why are you assuming I have an iPhone/iPad/iPod ?
Anyways, My intuition tells me you're sexy. You sound "sexy".  wink

cute!
are you a yoruba chic?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Jenifa1: 2:18am On Nov 22, 2011
aww Babe! you are cute.
but you are too [i]tinrin [/i]jo.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by LordReed(m): 2:24am On Nov 22, 2011
BABE! shocked Why did you get rid of the Afro shocked ??!!! It was so u!
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 2:36am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 2:43am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 3:15am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by tpia5: 3:16am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by LordReed(m): 3:30am On Nov 22, 2011
Its funny how when you point a finger at someone four ends up pointing back at you.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 22, 2011
Yoruba women too like party.Form morning till night na owambe dem dey do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 22, 2011
Lord_Reed biitch I have always known you a one heck a pusxzsy asxss nigga.
Bounce out cuz I ain't talking to you. I'm having fun with this skanky old Tilapia lady
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Flygeriana(m): 3:42am On Nov 22, 2011
Quote from REALITY: "Uhmm. . . According to my research and source: Yoruba men are lazy, speaks with their whole damn mouth open, got some pronunciation issues"@least the ones I have met" sometimes I got to huh? For over 5 times to figure out what they are saying. I heard they're also greedy, envious and uhmm so not romantic."

Cant stop laffin, Lol
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by BABE3: 3:45am On Nov 22, 2011
Jenifa_:

aww Babe! you are cute.
but you are too [i]tinrin [/i]jo.

There must sha be a "but".  grin Thanks. smiley

coogar:

cute!
are you a yoruba chic?

Nah. I'm a Finn.

Lord_Reed:

BABE!  shocked Why did you get rid of the Afro shocked ??!!! It was so u!

Well, I wanted a change I guess. You liked it?  cheesy I thought it was cute too.

Tpia: Sorry for "derailing".
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 22, 2011
tpia@:

HAHAHA!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Relax101(m): 4:36am On Nov 22, 2011
As a correct bobo, See my signature. I dnt care where you come from.

The real African Boy. I got to represent my Ancestors.

Inshort, if you fit to the description of this  song, holla at me so we can collabo

Khari---Thickness

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uck1iDgasMs[/flash]
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 22, 2011
Aiight madame, run run run. Enjoy your thanksgiving, long weekend. As for ban, I really don't give a shit. That old biitch started editing my comments calling my momma out. Hell I really don't care, call my pops call my mom phew I really don't give a flying Bleep over it cuz its meaningless coming from a total faceless fucking stranger from mars.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2011
REALITY101:

Lord_Reed biitch I have always known you a one heck a pusxzsy asxss nigga.
Bounce out cuz I ain't talking to you. I'm having fun with this skanky old Tilapia lady

And who was talking to you? Did you see your name up there?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2011
IN THE YORUBA CULTURE YOU ARE FREE TO HAVE A GAL FRIEND/ MALE LOVER OUTSIDE YOUR MARRIAGE AND PARTYING IS UNLIMITED.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2011
Da Doctor:

IN THE YORUBA CULTURE YOU ARE FREE TO HAVE A GAL FRIEND/ MALE LOVER OUTSIDE YOUR MARRIAGE AND PARTYING IS UNLIMITED.
shocked shocked where did you get that from ? Have you considered the origin of magun before jumping into that conclusion ?
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by ak4God(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2011
If you want to live long, I think other tribes are better, As a Yoruba man, the earlier commentator is 100% right,dont let us be sentimental, Its common among yoruba women having  children for 4 to 5 men, all in the name of normal thing(aye senrue).Hardly you c a yoruba woman that stay in there husband house without having extra marital affairs.The other tribes are better to marry than the yoruba woman, lets call a spade spade.Go to Isale Eko, Ijora , badiya, Abeokuta, You will see a woman that gave birth to 5 children with 5 different  men, so what are we talking about?Am a Yoruba man, but i think we need to educate our women to exhibit more courtsy in that aspect.Other tribes are better.Hardly you see an Igbo married woman that can have 5 children for 5 different men.
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2011
~Bluetooth:

shocked shocked where did you get that from ? Have you considered the origin of magun before jumping into that conclusion ?
[/quote

]

THIS IS APPLICABLE TO THE OLDEN DAYS OR VILLAGE LIVING YORUBAS, MIND YOU,,,,,

MAGUN ISNT LIMITED TO YORUBA , OTHER TRIBES CALL IT DIFFERENT NAMES.

I WAS BORN BREAD AND BUTERED IB YORUBA LAND NOT LAGOS ALONE.
THEY HAVE NO CULTURE MARITALLY , MOST INSIST THE LADY IS PREGNANT EVEN BEFORE THEY MARRY HER. EVEN THE DUCATED ONES.

IT IS NO LIE THAT EVEN IN MARRIAGE, MOST YORUBAS ARE RANDY. QED
Re: Yoruba Women (and dating) by DaDoctor: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2011
ak4God:

If you want to live long, I think other tribes are better, As a Yoruba man, the earlier commentator is 100% right,dont let us be sentimental, Its common among yoruba women having children for 4 to 5 men, all in the name of normal thing(aye senrue).Hardly you c a yoruba woman that stay in there husband house without having extra marital affairs.The other tribes are better to marry than the yoruba woman, lets call a spade spade.Go to Isale Eko, Ijora , badiya, Abeokuta, You will see a woman that gave birth to 5 children with 5 different men, so what are we talking about?Am a Yoruba man, but i think we need to educate our women to exhibit more courtsy in that aspect.Other tribes are better.Hardly you see an Igbo married woman that can have 5 children for 5 different men.

VERY CANDID AND KNOWN OPINION. NO MATA HOW WE HIDE IT, THE TRUTH IS CLEAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.