Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,041 members, 7,828,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (211086 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^ He probably fears that you would be as big as him if you are able to leave the shores of Nigeria, that is why he does not want to offer you assistance. But you know what, once it is your destiny there is no changing it. I would always put you in my prayers and by the grace of God, I hope to see you (or at least hear of your coming) in Canada someday.

Keep your head up yeah? Defeat/ refusal today does not mean defeat/ refusal forever.
Study well and success!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
J20:

Amen! I am believing God for the admission.
I actually chose Fredricton because of my course of study, St John only runs 2 years of Chem Eng and one has to do the remaining 2 years in Fredricton. My mum said no need to be moving around campuses. Anyway St John is cheaper.
Its her salary account so there is always cash flow, I just pray I make it to Canada. Its my dream.

I appreciate your contributions on this thread and its really nice to have someone in UNB who I can always ask questions. I will let you know how the admission process goes.

It is actually better to go to Saint John first and then spend the remaining time in Fredriction. Saint John is a smaller campus and the Student: Professor ratio is larger. What this means is that whereas in Fredricton you would find it difficult to approach your Profs if you have a problem because he has other students he has to attend to apart from you, in Saint John you could always go and knock of their doors and have a one-on-one with them. Most times, you dont even have to have an appointment. It would make more sense to you when you get here.

Saint John offers you better chances of making better grades as a new student in Saint John than in Fredriction. School life in Canada could be pretty overwhelming at first. Have a female friend who is doing Chemical Engineering that transferred to Fredriction last year and she is not finding it easy. lol

Just my little advice here, in the end it is your decision to make.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2012
@newacca,naijasexy...etc @all keeping dis thread alive aπϑ helping a lot with neccessary information aπϑ giving hope to peeps like me.I must say weldone may God embarass U̶̲̥̅̊ with His blessings this year.
@all medicals/trv xpectant. has any1 had any update from CDHC? My application W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅s submited oct,2011! Till dis moment Ɲδ†̥ even an empty mail from CDHC showing I am rememberd. My mind has been so troubled dat iτ is now at peace. "Am a gradute of patience university" sponsor CDHC!if U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wat I mean...ℓ☺ℓ

Pls all does in ma shoes... Wad up
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
^^ Have you tried sending them an email to know what's up with your application? Sometimes, there could be something wrong and for some reason they just wont bother getting back to you until you get to them. If you submitted in October you should have been called for your medicals sometimes around December. Send them an email ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2012
Naija Sexy, thanks. I know I will get there and when I do, its going to be my BIGGEST achievement so far in my life. At least before 2013 runs out, I should complete my travel arrangements.

Now I am going to put an actionable and achievable plan and get to work REAL DIRTY. I believe I can self sponsor my trip to Canada. It only requires the right mindset,faith and determination.

Thank you once again and you ,too, newacca.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2012
Naija Sexy, thanks. I know I will get there and when I do, its going to be my BIGGEST achievement so far in my life. At least before 2013 runs out, I should complete my travel arrangements.

Now I am going to put an actionable and achievable plan and get to work REAL DIRTY. I believe I can self sponsor my trip to Canada. It only requires the right mindset,faith and determination.

Thank you once again and you ,too, newacca.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Babdud: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2012
@2sexy,
Life sumtimes might be funny i've sum questions 2 asked abt ur half brother n family
1.u've a divorcee parents?
2.is he married?
3.hw sure are u dt he is wrking n nt struggling?
fine if dey are divorcee probably he might be influenced by 1 of dem abt each oda n picking fault possible in ur moda or so etc
if he is married den he has responsibilities too which he will prefer 2 carter 4 his own immediate family first
thirdly get dis straight either wroking/nt i want u to no dt is only God and ur palm dt can neva eva deceive u......we'll also get der no mata wat is all a mata of time n opporuntities see with prayer n perservance we'll all get der 4 sure
so plan ur self ahead of the task if u brother decided to assist fine bt if nt forget abt him n move on wit life is painful i no bt wat can u do?NOTHING FOR NOW.....
All is well even inside the well!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2012
@naijasex and all good ppl of nairalan;
do u got any idea of the colleges/universities in canada do verify ones transcript and result @ d person sch here in nigeria b4 an acceptance letter will be issue out to d person or its after d person has already begin his/her class in canada. Plz reply is needed
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
@baddud, divorce? Yes. Influence by d oda? Yes, his dad. He is not struggling, he is working. A medical doctor and presently with the US Military and he is not married but ova due for marriage. He should be around 37 by now. There was a news about him on washingtonpost mbc and other big new portal for his contributio n to the health of one US senator's wife who got shot in the head and if I give you his name to Google(I can't), you will hardly believe that someone of his status could do a thing like that. Even the American woman who gave me the info about student exchange program and she being in the medical field too could not believe it when she googled him.

But I laugh. . . The bible say honour your father and mother. I am 100% sure that very soon himself and his dad would look for where I buried my mother so that they could beg her spirit. She cursed before she died! No be yankee? When the time comes, he will crawl from US to Naija, looking 4me or my siblings to take him to his mother's grave.

I wonder if he would find any of us at that time.

I have moved on since 2days ago. I have set a new goal and a new challenge for myself. Except I am not the true son of my mother and I will put that guy to shame. Nobody and I mean nobody looks down on me, and I ever remain the same because when you do, I get high. I would want to proof you wrong. The next call he will get from me will be in the US. My mother's death did not pain me but the way she died is my pain.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dude enough sob story. Nobody asked you for your life tales, you decided to foist it on us. If I told you my life tales I'm sure you'll get a hardon that'll never go down, but I won't, 'cause I have a concept of tmi, something of which you obviously don't.
I mean seriously!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
Yo simon, thanks! Yot got that.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mxxpunkxx: 1:44am On Mar 13, 2012
newacca: [b]@mxxpunkxx,[/b]
quite an age. sky is up Bro. how far?

S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I missed nah-in !!! Fair deal
Newacca, I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ jare. Been waiting ƒǿя U̶̲̥̅̊ on YIM.
Do U̶̲̥̅̊ ever come there @ all ? We need 2 talk
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 13, 2012
Glad to see thread still running... Application to begin soon
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2012
Submitted my visa application to VAC yesterday,may God help us all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by beeman80: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2012
Please how do I get a good and cheap Canadian postgraduate or diploma program?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2012
@ beeman80...try and check this school if its ur choice...memorial university of newfoundland..(mun.ca)...but u can google search more schools as well
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
Just dropping in to wish all those who have submitted their visa/ admission applications good luck. May you find favor with anyone and everyone handling your files. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2012
@naijasex and all good ppl of nairalan;
do u got any idea if the colleges/
universities in canada do verify one's
transcript and result @ his/her home university
in nigeria b4 an acceptance letter will be
issue out to d person or its after d person
has already commence his/her studies in canada.
Plz reply is needed
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
^^ They check with the school that all documents are valid before handing out admission letters.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2012
@mxxpunkxx,
I'm also on YIM it's jst dat I've been busy in d previous days. Even then,I was online invisibly. anyway,hit me up when u r there. u can also send offline.

@olaremy2k,
I wish u well. Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
@ newecca,Goodluck to us all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
Let's all be hopeful

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by canadianlove(m): 3:38am On Mar 14, 2012
Hi all, Is there anyone in UoA pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by africaconexion: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hello People,
I just wanted to shine a light on the Canadian Migration fraud that currently going on in Nigeria. Sadly, it’s Nigerian defrauding vulnerable Nigerians. I have decided to write and pot this video after my own brother became a victim of this fraud. My brother has consistently said I wasn’t willing to help him that there is millions of Nigerian migrating through these unscrupulous agents.
People, there is not short to Canada, I live here and I know the procedure now at least. These agents are fraud, please watch this video and make your own decision.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/becoming_canadian/fraud/fraud.asp
Canada no dey look for people like they claim!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2012
Good mornin @all
Plss all those long awaiting medicals/trv. Wad up?? Has any1 been contacted recently by cdhc??
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Boxbonnie... maybe you need to email them demanding to know the current status of your application....there is no crime in that i suppose....goodluck mate.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by VCTROKOYE: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hi,
Please, which university in Canada should a young guy who got 3.47 GP apply for masters in computer computer?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2012
Jasmine007: @Boxbonnie... maybe you need to email them demanding to know the current status of your application....there is no crime in that i suppose....goodluck mate.

Yeah I НªvΣ done dat.. But still N☺ response yet, I guess am Ɲδ†̥ the only 1 in dis
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2012
@ all experienced, can i use a non-personalised UBA africard to pay an application fee? I just need this fee paid asap, can't wait for a whole week to get the personalised card. I'd appreciate suggestions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.