Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19460 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2011
juman:

He is just not a sweet mouth talker, but answering the questions well.

I challenge u to present any question he as answered squarely! I challenge u! Even if have to paraphrase!

Ur type is the problem of this country.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
WOW. . . . I have had to endure more than an hour of this and still no positives on whatever he is offering.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by hercules07: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
He is worse than Dizeani who is really really dumb.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
I was about to go out to buy suya, when I saw this on tv, what a waste of my suya time
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
QUESTION . . ,
When poeple look at what has happened over to last 3-6 months, especially as regards deregulation. Some people have said yes, deregulation is definite, and fuel subsidy has been removed since it is not in the budget. But a lot of Nigerians are still confused. . . .
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by davd: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
I'm tire listening to this chat. let me Watch the best of Ronaldino & Messi instead. Guys goodnight and merry Christmas.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
hercules07:

He is worse than Dizeani who is really really dumb.
 GBAM GBAM GBAM!!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ovo4u(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
Funkymallam:

Another product of a failed eduction system, he is ashamed of someone when d shame lies @ his door post.
Bros, its a DOCTORATE degree not a DOCTORING degree. shockedshockedshocked
Again, read your last two lines again, so much apology shocked

First i want to ask you, how many languages do you speak or learn from school, you can't blame me wink, i have being learning and speaking  just german here for almost 3 years now and i lost most of my grammar and my correct spelling, if you think it easy, then try and learn some foriegn language, maybe where u don't get to speak the english which you grow up with anymore and see how it leads to. Sometime one can write a word and will be very doubtful of the spelling if it's correct or not, thought the spelling is correct, But anyway thanks for the correction, that doesn't stop you for not educating me on what this man is saying here, Because i still don't get him.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by DrKnow1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 9ja4eva: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2011

Lets call in and put this man on the spot.

He is answering no questions at all.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Reference(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

WOW.  . . .  I have had to endure more than an hour of this and still no positives on whatever he is offering.

Tax and spend that's all with government trying hard to avoid reforms. We are missing a big opportunity to restructure.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by kokoA(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
What are they talking about there? embarassed embarassed embarassed Kai! I miss OBJ'S media chat jare
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Reference(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

WOW.  . . .  I have had to endure more than an hour of this and still no positives on whatever he is offering.

Tax and spend that's all with government trying hard to avoid reforms. We are missing a big opportunity to restructure.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
Am done guys good nite.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
I think this man suffers from Adult ADHD . . . . a disorder I believe many Nigerians also suffer from.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
Then ur economy will be, em, em, just like u put something in the water and it goes down, oga Jona wetin u dey talk, u dey ova fall my and o, cry, even if u see toll gate being constructed kno it is not to collect money from anybody, Jona o
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Beaf: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
Haters will always hate. And vultures will always look for corpses.
I am quite impressed with GEJ's replies.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
Ok. Its show time! Lines are open!

,  Lets go there
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
QUESTION : What would you say is your achievement in the last 6 months of your government?

See answer . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jonathan . . ". . . .I believe by January, when they are travelling out of Nigeria, they will appreciate being Nigerians . . . "
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by VoodooDoll(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
Ok,

I would like the govt to get out of everything and leave the private sector to provide services.  GEJ may just be wiser than some have granted him.  And yes I am drinking.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
Your achievements in the last 6 months.

"well we have set up a strong economic team, blah blah blah"

OK i get it NO ACHIEVEMENT!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by kokoA(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

QUESTION : What would you say is your achievement in the last 6 months of your government?

See answer . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think say na only me hear am o grin
ANSWER: It is really difficult to answer but 'we' have set up a wonderful economic team which is a foundation, grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by talktrue1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
The line is disconnecting. Am calling from Abuja and it is not going
Why?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
Niger Delta Crisis? in the last six months? Which one??
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by gasplant: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2011
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ovo4u(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2011
@ Beaf, How much are you getting from this guy? If you like tell me my Nairaland history, i don't give a damn, just let us call a spade a spade. This guy is not answering any of the question.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2011
d guy wen first call was not among d scheduled callers!! dat na y dem cut off!

LWKMD
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
talk true:

The line is disconnecting. Am calling from Abuja and it is not going
Why?

how e go go? R u among the scheduled callers? if not dont bother! LMAO
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by kokoA(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2011
Na nitel line dem dey use? only noise no call undecided
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by debum(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
the president is on the rigth track. he is talking of sustainable development .lets support him
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
I thought interviews like this are usually pre-planned and questions and answers provided for president to study? Why is it still hard for him to answer the questions properly?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
debum:

the president is on the rigth track. he is talking of sustainable development .lets support him
^^ What sustainable development has he touched on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Radio And TV Permit In Lagos; Legal Or Illegal? / Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria / You Attack Issues Without Providing Solution - Sheik Dr Ahmad Blast Emir Sunusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.