Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19462 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
fellis:

I thought interviws like this are usually pre-planned and questions and answers provided for president to study? Why is it still hard for him to answer the questions properly?

It is more than clear the man did not prepare at all for this. He bungled most every question asked him. I bet the female member of the panel is pi**sed up as he useless-ed every question she asked without getting to any point in the end.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by kokoA(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2011
Patience would have answered these questions better sef,
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2011
QUESTION :
What happens if the house and senate refuse to back subsidy Removal/ What other backup plans/alternatives exist?

JONATHAN : . . . . "I AM MEMBER OF PDP . . . I BELONG TO THE RULING PARTY "
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by wowo2: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2011
He does not even think he can achieve anything, why did he aspire to be president?
I forget, to earn bigger salary and have more money.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
Gosh . . . Deregulation is NOT FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL . . . . answer the question already! He is on his rambling-fest again

Jonathan: "PDP wants to continue to rule. We want to continue to rule but there are poeple who want to vote us out . . . ."
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Beaf: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
debum:

the president is on the rigth track. he is talking of sustainable development .lets support him

Thank you. We just have some haters here that only wish the President to say the things they want to hear.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not a communist country and we must deregulate to move forward as GEJ has said. GEJ is setting the ball rolling for true federalism and I'll advise every youth to learn what that is.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by jarkbauer: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Nigeria has bad road , its unfortunate GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by DrKnow1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Macavelius(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
mr president doesn't inspire at all.

look at other leaders in other countries, even though their econmy is not good, they still answer and do things with confidence

a poster is correct, he can't get through a job interview
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by bandely(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
Uncle Beaf finally appears!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by wowo2: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kai, did he just say national assembly people have no brains to understand issues?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by kokoA(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kai! The journalists dem don taya for d man sef embarassed
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by yomifoster: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
Im suprised at so many posts on this forum. If u say this man has said nothing, either u are deaf or have been blinded by misguided emotion. If we continue to think the way some people here are thinking then Nigeria is doomed. Be wise and think beyond your emotion. Wise people are controlled by reason not emotion. You may not like Jonathan or PDP, but the issue here is survival of Nigeria. He said u cannot subsidize with borrowed money and some people on Nairaland still feel that does not make sense. Wise up my people.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
FRAUDDDDDDDD!

NO body don phone in!

Na lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fraudddd.

This is corruption oooo.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
Me sef I don tire . . . NOt even a single question answered in a remotely intelligent manner. The man just rambles.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
beaf dude, i feel for you man! eyya not a single caller and you want us to believe this?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Beaf: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2011
bandely:

Uncle Beaf finally appears!

I noticed that the usual haters were having their usual braindead party, so I turned out their lights.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
I hope we get a transcript of this in the next 24 hours . . . . Every single Nigerian needs to read the responses he gave to questions asked. This is sad.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2011
The Lady jjust asked him another brilliant question and yet again, the man is stuck RAMBLING . . .
What the heck!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by rman: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
I watched the CBN governor SLS talk on this subsidy issue intelligently yesterday. GEJ has done a terrible job with this media chat.
When next we have the opportunity to choose our leaders, we should try and throw sentiments aside. GEJ should not be leading Nigerians at all!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by gasplant: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
I am sick and tired of this man

The lady asked about the uneducated graduate,he goes ahead to tell us that we have oil and we ll deregulate,we ll use what we have to get what we want

Oh my God
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Gekko(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
LMAO!!! hmmm!!! callers cant get thru and i wonder why.  its obvious this president is incapable of answering impromptu questions, no wonder he avoided debating during his campaign.

i want to slam my head on the wall listening to this man talk, he is absolutely out of depth, im surprised he hasn't drowned.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
This is my first time of listening to Jonathan, honestly, Nigeria is gone. A HOPELESS MAN & A HOPELESS NATION.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by MarcAnthon(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2011
You have to wonder why a single call did not come through. The man is afraid to face the wrath of Nigerians and answer tough questions he isn't prepared for, just like he has bungled every single question today.
PS: I tried the number myself and was told it is a 'non-working number'. I meant to ask a question at least. In a question and answer forum like this, you should have at least three numbers for people to call into if you're really sincere about answering people's questions.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
a dullard @ its best!!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by stagger: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
Daftus maximus at work!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ogogo24(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
GEJ is doing his best to answer d questions, to d best of his abilities. His presentation might not be that coherent, but he's trully passionate about Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
He could not even answer any of the questions asked him. That man just stole two hours of my life and filled it with nothing meaningful.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by muyoto: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
pls can we have updates, I've lost my connection
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
A ROGUE, LOOTING THE COUNTRY DRY & WHAT OTHER PAIN DO YOU WANT TO INFLICT ON NIGERIANS? HISTORY WILL JUDGE YOU.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
O boys!

SO out of 150million 9ja no body call in in 30mins?

Na lie jare! this is FRAUD

Dem block d line.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
Do not insult the president. Subsidy benefits only the cabals. Removal will make them build refineries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits N-Power Response Center, Abuja (Photos) / El-Rufai Accused Of Blackmailing Shehu Sani During A Campaign Rally In Kaduna / Profile Of Dauda Lawal, Zamfara Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.