Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19467 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by davd: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
The President is just speaking in tongue. He has not answer any single question. Unfortunately, the moderators find it difficult to tell him.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kilode1: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

There is no evidence of a Cabal in Oil oooo . . . . make una note this one ooo!! Enough of this nonsense of Ojuju Cabals hampering progress . . . the man just confirmed my suspicions. Many of these are simply marketers taking good advantage of loopholes made available to them by our Government.

Ok. I'll go get my license to import petroleum oyeeel tomorrow then.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by globalaid(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
am not impress at all, his minister are even more articulated more than him
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by SSaemoenl(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
If he intend to remove Oil SUBSIDY, He should as well remove SUBSIDY on himself and to government officials in abuja as well
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Funkymallam(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
dayokanu:

How do ppl know the savings from Subsidy would be used to improve lives - Reporter

We told people not to rig elections for us shows that we are different - GEJ

grin grin grin

Kobojunkie, Can you pls borrow me your smiley
VoodooDoll:

How does talking about "elections" answer her question? Q: How does removing subsidy improve the life of future generations?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealedembarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This guy thinks he is smart,

I weep for my country, even the two of u up dia that commented, eventhough u are watching, u v refused to listen or hear.
Eventhough, he has not answered the direct questions. The question asked him here by that leadership editor was about trust.

'how will a 10yr old boy, that have watched his parents provide their own electricity, water, security and so on, trust this govt to use d money frm subsidy to put these amenities in place in a decade' - Leadership editor (the woman)
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by SSaemoenl(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
If he intend to remove Oil SUBSIDY, He should as well remove SUBSIDY on himself and to government officials in abuja as well
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ovo4u(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
Can somebody please help to educate me on what is going on here, because i don't understand no word that this man is saying, Pls tell me what going on here. shocked shocked shocked undecided cry cry

Did you guys also say, this guy have a doctoring degree? I'm so ashamed of myslef for this is a national disgrace, won't world body being seeing this now?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
I wonder how wikileak cables will describe this guy.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by muyoto: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
MANNNNN. . .this is not encouragin at all!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Reference(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
Nwosu hit the nail squarely. The government has to weaken NNPC for investments and deregulation to work properly.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Macavelius(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
the sun editor has asked a very intelligent and trick question on pib
let's see how mr president will dribble round the question
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
How long is this shameless display going to last. Can anyone with a conscience defend or justify this national blinder? Where is BEEF.?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
UP GEJ!

The problem is not GEJ! the problem is the moderators! the questions de r asking lack depth and intelligence! Kai!

They should have brought Christianne Amanpour instead.

I sure say GEJ for no show up. LOL
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
QUESTION : Workability of most of what you are saying. Listening to you on deregulation, I have a problem with the environment. How much are you working with the law makers on this?. . . .  

NO PIB bill?? ROFLMAO!!

Jonathan: . . . . . . You don't need a Law per say?

really?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
ov:

UP GEJ!

The problem is not GEJ! the problem is the moderators! the questions de r asking lack depth and intelligence! Kai!

They should have brought Christianne Amanpour instead.

I sure say GEJ for no show up. LOL

I wonder how long he will last under Steven sakurs HARD TALK?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by gasplant: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
This guy cannot pass a job interview
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by davd: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
This presidential chat is boring. Even the moderators are feeling asleep. Is only those that allow themselves to be deceived will believe in his talks. Yar Adua is far better than this Man. He has no programme at all.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by segunjowo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
switched off my TV. Damn!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by juman(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
gas plant:

You are not serious grin
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
gas plant:

He is just passing a presidential interview! That's Nigeria 4u. What an upside down country
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Funkymallam(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
ovo4u:

Can somebody please help to educate me on what is going on here, because i don't understand no word that this man is saying, Pls tell me what going on here. shocked shocked shocked undecided cry cry

Did you guys also say, this guy have a doctoring degree? I'm so ashamed of myslef for this is a national disgrace, won't world body being seeing this now?

Another product of a failed eduction system, he is ashamed of someone when d shame lies @ his door post.
Bros, its a DOCTORATE degree not a DOCTORING degree. shockedshockedshocked
Again, read your last two lines again, so much apology shocked
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
y is d 4th moderator silent? dem araldite im mouth or he is just not sharp enough to kno wat to ask?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by juman(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
He is just not a sweet mouth talker, but answering the questions well.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by muyoto: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
"they are quite positive" GEJ

REALLY??
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
Buhari is not corrupt - GEJ shocked

Kasala don burst
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Reference(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
He should forget about it. If the PIB is to enlarge government beauracracy through the NNPC, then not one cent of foreign investment will flow there. No one wants a boat ride with government. Government should get out of petroleum business.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by DrKnow1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by gasplant: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
segunjowo:

switched off my TV. Damn!

of course I am,i was more articulate than this when i did my job interview
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by stagger: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
After the way the President addressed the issue of the Sovereign National Conference in the last media chat I watched, I knew there and then that Nigeria is in BIIIIIIGGGGGG trouble.

When the blind lead the blind, they all fall into the ditch!

I wish Jesus completed the second part of the sentence. When they all fall into the ditch, not one among them will be able to see to get them out of the ditch.

This is where we are right now.

Of course, I have sworn never to watch another one of these displays of ignorance of the issues bothering the country.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ovo4u(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
abeg make una educate me na, mi nor dey understand the man ooo, i use jesus christ mama mary take beg all of una 4 here. grin grin
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
Nigerians are in for a long long period of high prices ooO!!! This is the same man that said it is temporary but now it seems he is not even sure it will work in a short time.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
phew im don ask questions finally! BUt kai na dumb question come out o. I think i kno y he has been silent all these while. c 9ja uni product ooo. Na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Watch: 11 Shocking Things From Obj’s New Book / Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK / President Buhari Presents N7.3trn 2017 Budget to National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.