Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59282 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

This is to tell you that Yorubas and hausa almajiris has so much in common, begging, terrorism and even incests.

The state has also begun sending children from Lagos abroad for adoption, with 152 children already adopted by foreign countries.

Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth and Social Development, Dr. Dolapo Badru disclosed this today at a news conference at the Babauda Kaltho Press Centre, Secretariat, Alausa in Ikeja, Lagos , South West Nigeria.

“At least, 3,044 persons were either transferred to other states or country, released to their relations for re-integration between January 2010 to date,” he said.

The statistics showed that 196 beggars were deported to Sokoto State; 283 to Oyo State; 75 to Kano State; 167 to Osun State while 212 were deported to Ekiti State and 110 to Ondo State.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/05/12/lagos-ejects-over-3000-beggars/

Note: Did you see any Igbo state there?  grin
I like ibos,they dont beg but they STEAL,KIDNAP and run BABY INDUSTRIES.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If inoson is a success,why are nigerians not buying their autos instead of still buying hondas and toyotas of over 15 years ?

This is the greatest thing you yeorabas can do more than us. I hail una for this one. Una get PHD for this one. shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Are you 18 or are you speaking in tongues again? I'm not interested in your age, I'm not asking you out am I? Do I sound like I want to know your age? Another horn.y Nairaland ho?
Asz-hole, go and hide your ugly shitt face in shame after she has trashed you several times.
Shameless hoebag.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

This is the greatest thing you yeorabas can do more than us. I hail una for this one. Una get PHD for this one. shocked
Why are nigerians not buy brand new inoson coffin-cars instead of buying old toyota and hondas even volvo ? !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2011
Nkita, come to SE especially Anambra, we are all riding brand new cars and SUVs. You wana try we no dey ride 15-20 year old scrab like you poor yelobas. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by phantom(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2011
Whoever posted that pix of baby vulcanizers is truly wicked! Lol, that shitt cracked me up, ROFLMAO
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Sharrap there and accept defeat with style,shameless you,running even from a woman,TYPICAL of your people  

If you want to keep me near, you must hold my interest. Right now, you are doing such a terrible job. Accept defeat!! You are exhibiting that great ibo trait, never say die. Cut off her head and her mouth will still keep saying I won!
Show me some originality rather than your self deluded " I am smart" nonsense. I'm getting bored.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2011
Monkey, I thought it was only the Igbo you hate. So you now hate Hausas. Are you no longer scared of them.
Anyway, how was your xmas?.

ah, nna, chut the fvck up!!  we are talking about religious perversion you are talking about hatred. . . . .   aboki and okoro are brothers when it comes social prejudices against their own people and their beliefs.  Thats the point here.  You should learn from West.  

xmas was cool, how about you?. . . .wishing you blessings in the coming year.   and make resolution to love Yorubas, you tree-top habitating monkey!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

This is the greatest invention of yoorobas in the anals of Nigerian history, somebody prove me wrong. Even the bunch of yoooroba imbeciles committed suicide on seeing what they have spent years concocting.

The nigerian army should run a thorough inventory/count of all their vehicle fleet.One of them , NA 1946  was stolen by that ngbatic prof,aigbofas uncle.After hanging some pieces of zink on the vehicle,he now claims it as an invention.That prof is a thief.He forgot to remove the plate number after stealing the bus.That vehicle must be refurbished and returned to its original,rightful shape and returned to the original owners,the nigerian army.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Asz-hole, go and hide your ugly shitt face in shame after she has trashed you several times.
Shameless hoebag.

Skirt wearing sissy. You wouldn't know the meaning of thrashing if it hits you on you flat ibo head.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2011
phantom:

Whoever posted that pix of baby vulcanizers is truly wicked! Lol, that excreta cracked me up, ROFLMAO
Sorry sir, I did. It is what the Juruba nation is going through today, yet they do not want to tackle it. I pity the Ngbatilated people.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Are you 18 or are you speaking in tongues again? I'm not interested in your age, I'm not asking you out am I? Do I sound like I want to know your age? Another horn.y Nairaland ho?
I'll be damned if ever think of dating a sissy like you,you were born in a brothel hence you'd recognize a ho,but please look well I don't look like those your over sized -arsed -dirty-tear -tear leg-wrapper- without -panties tying ofenmanu sisters who go about sleeping with motor park alayes like yourself when they are supposed to be hawking agbo on the streets,go home and call your mama a ho.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why are nigerians not buy brand new inoson coffin-cars instead of buying old toyota and hondas even volvo ? !

The same reason Nigerians are not buying their fake drugs. One way ticket to the mortuary.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2011
Shameless hoebag.

is freecocoa your money maker, you shameless p i m p!  all the peddler did was make noise up and down the block. . . .dramaqueen of the dark nights!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

Nkita, come to SE especially Anambra, we are all riding brand new cars and SUVs. You wana try we no dey ride 15-20 year old scrab like you poor yelobas.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How can you ride brand new cars in iboland when gully erosion has cut all your roads into pieces ? I can only guess the source of una money either from robbery,kidanapping or baby factory.may osisikanku rest in pieces.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

I'll be damned if ever think of dating a sissy like you,you were born in a brothel hence you'd recognize a ho,but please look well I don't look like those your over sized -arsed -dirty-tear -tear leg-wrapper- without -panties tying ofenmanu sisters who go about sleeping with motor park alayes like yourself when they are supposed to be hawking agbo on the streets,go home and call your mama a ho.

Then stop telling me personal history! I am not interested Kapish? I am 18 and so phuccking what? Do I look like I fancy any of you cheap hos.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

If you want to keep me near, you must hold my interest. Right now, you are doing such a terrible job. Accept defeat!! You are exhibiting that great ibo trait, never say die. Cut off her head and her mouth will still keep saying I won!
Show me some originality rather than your self deluded " I am smart" nonsense. I'm getting bored.
Just how do I make you understand that you are pathetic?why for pete's sakes would I wanna be near you?a contagious im*becile like you,I shamed and disgraced you foool,go and weep.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

How can you ride brand new cars in iboland when gully erosion has cut all your roads into pieces ? I can only get the source of una money either from robbery,kidanapping or baby factory.may osisikanku rest in pieces.
Negro_Ntns:

is freecocoa your money maker, you shameless love-vendor!  all the peddler did was make noise up and down the block. . . .dramaqueen of the dark nights!
Aigbofa:

The same reason Nigerians are not buying their fake drugs. One way ticket to the mortuary.  

Three mugu-teer, una go wound o. Chino and Freecocoa, please take it easy on dem, u see how hopeless dey are. just look at them.  grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Just how do I make you understand that you are pathetic?why for pete's sakes would I wanna be near you?a contagious im*becile like you,I shamed and disgraced you foool,go and weep.

Now you are talking. Hell has no fury like a ho scorned. I did this, I did that. I invented internet. We all know ibos are like that. No shaking.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

I'll be damned if ever think of dating a sissy like you,you were [b][b]born in a brothel [/b]hence you'd recognize a ho,but please look well I don't look like those your over sized -arsed -dirty-tear -tear leg-wrapper- without -panties tying ofenmanu sisters who go about sleeping with motor park alayes like yourself when they are supposed to be hawking agbo on the streets,go home and call your mama a ho.[/b]

The strongest worded letters I have read today. @Aigbofa, how you manage survive the brothel nah. Give an insight anu mpama. grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

The strongest worded letters I have read today. @Aigbofa, how you manage survive the brothel nah. Give an insight anu mpama. grin

I was jointly adopted by your mama and cocos mama. They lived and died there and I moved on.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Then stop telling me personal history! I am not interested Kapish? I am 18 and so phuccking what? Do I look like I fancy any of you cheap hos.
Aigbofa:

Now you are talking. Hell has no fury like a ho scorned. I did this, I did that. I invented internet. We all know ibos are like that. No shaking.
I swear if you were any slower,you'd be walking backwards,you sound really zonked right now        
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2011
Cocoa, im getting ready to go say prayer to Allah.  Come on, come with me make I teach you Yoruba islam, show you how to pray and wash off all that bad ibo karma from your head.  yeye girl!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

How can you ride brand new cars in iboland when gully erosion has cut all your roads into pieces ? I can only guess the source of una money either from robbery,kidanapping or baby factory.may osisikanku rest in pieces.

It is on record that the least hamlet in the Igboland is far more advanced and developed than the whole of SW put together. So don't start. Have you forgot so soon how Obj sleep with his daughter Iyabo and his daughter-in law Mrs Gbenga. I mean you guys are bunch of evil. Una no dey care shaa. You can compete with the northern almajiri
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by muyoto: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2011
one nigeria!!!!  ;d ;d ;d
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

I swear if you were any slower,you'd be walking backwards,you sound really zonked right now        

Zonked eh? I guess stupi.d folks like you are completely oblivious to their condition. Zonked!! What a stupid monkey!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss, you no get sense. . . if i catch you. . .

t is on record that the least hamlet in the Igbo is far more advanced and developed than the whole of SW put together

chino, you must have ran out of snuff.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Cocoa, im getting ready to go say prayer to Allah.  Come on, come with me make I teach you Yoruba islam, show you how to pray and wash off all that bad ibo karma from your head.  yeye girl!  
Monkey shitt-eater, get out of here, you are becoming boring more and more. Must you chat here.
Zombified Yorubie.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I like ibos,they dont beg but they STEAL,KIDNAP and run BABY INDUSTRIES.
Perhaps the yorubas dont do the above right?
They only take [ steal],abduct[kidnap],manufacture babies[baby industries] and commit incesssst.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Monkey shitt-eater, get out of here, you are becoming boring more and more. Must you chat here.
Zombified Yorubie.

Slow arse ibos. Never start what you can't finish. I thought you learnt that lesson in the 60's I guess I was wrong.

Where's my little horn.y ho.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Three mugu-teer, una go wound o. Chino and Freecocoa, please take it easy on dem, u see how hopeless dey are. just look at them.  grin

They must poo before we free them, if not they are held hostage. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Nah gnat I don't worship blood sucking idols,go ahead I'll pass but help me tell him he'll be the one I'm coming for next,apparently he's weaker than ya'll. Hence your brothers fighting for him so he'll be easier to deal with

Aigbofa:

Zonked eh? I guess stupi.d folks like you are completely oblivious to their condition. Zonked!! What a silly monkey!
Worthless bozo son of a vagabond father,go collect today's round at the motor park before you lose your job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply)

Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.