Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59287 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Afam4eva(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2011
I wonder how a thread about northerners learning from Yorubas changed to Igbos learning from Yorubas. It's pathetic how any thread can be so tribalised.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Maybe because you write like someone suffering from meningitis. You are incoherent. I wonder why you think you are smart. The people in your village must be really dumb, if you are their shinning star.
And the comeback keeps getting lamer,you are too dumb and expect me to slow down for you,nah this is the lowest level I can descend to just so you can follow still you can't.just go back to school.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Me ride in one of those ? How many people have you seen buying that mobile coffin ?

Ghana woos Innoson auto plant with incentives

"If recent developments at Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited (IVM) are enough foretaste of what the future holds for the Nnewi-based auto plant, then it is well on the way to becoming the corporate version of the biblical prophet that is respected more abroad than at home.

Though production is yet to gather full momentum, the plant and the vehicles that have so far rolled off the production lines have been attracting attention from the ECOWAS sub-regional markets, particular Ghana which last week sent a top-level delegation to Nnewi, to discuss business with the management of Innoson.

This is ironically coming at a time when the Nigerian auto makers, including the new Nnewi plant, are as usual going cap-in-hand to the Federal Government, appealing to be keyed into the N10 billion mass transit scheme being packaged by the Urban Development Bank, which has already advertised its preference for imported fully built-up vehicles.

Led by the Deputy Minister for Transport, Madam Dzifa Aku Attivor, the visitors toured various sections of the auto plant (and briefly watched production in progress), the plastics-making sister company in Emene, Enugu, which supplies some of the vehicles’ parts and accessories, as well as a new tyre manufacturing company, General Tyres and Tubes Limited, also a member of the Innoson Group."

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/motoring/2010/july/30/motoring-07-30-2010-001.htm

What does that tell you mongo park?

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

And the comeback keeps getting lamer,you are too dumb and expect me to slow down for you,nah this is the lowest level I can descend to just so you can follow still you can't.just go back to school.

I like people who are razor sharp. Sorry, you are a little dim for me. I get bored easily.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

why can't Hawolowo's free education help this Joruba kids?.
Ask your father ?
afam4eva:

I wonder how a thread about northerners learning from Yorubas changed to Igbos learning from Yorubas. It's pathetic how any thread can be so tribalised.
Stop your pretence.Your oba of NL has come here to praise the ibo tribalists here for a job well done.Isnt that what you guys know how to do ? Envy yoruba all the time ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Afam4eva(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Your oba of NL has come here to praise the ibo tribalists here for a job well done.Isnt that what you guys know how to do ? Envy yoruba all the time

You guys started it. You're crying now simply because you've all being azz whoooped.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

Ghana woos Innoson auto plant with incentives

"If recent developments at Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited (IVM) are enough foretaste of what the future holds for the Nnewi-based auto plant, then it is well on the way to becoming the corporate version of the biblical prophet that is respected more abroad than at home.

Though production is yet to gather full momentum, the plant and the vehicles that have so far rolled off the production lines have been attracting attention from the ECOWAS sub-regional markets, particular Ghana which last week sent a top-level delegation to Nnewi, to discuss business with the management of Innoson.

This is ironically coming at a time when the Nigerian auto makers, including the new Nnewi plant, are as usual going cap-in-hand to the Federal Government, appealing to be keyed into the N10 billion mass transit scheme being packaged by the Urban Development Bank, which has already advertised its preference for imported fully built-up vehicles.

Led by the Deputy Minister for Transport, Madam Dzifa Aku Attivor, the visitors toured various sections of the auto plant (and briefly watched production in progress), the plastics-making sister company in Emene, Enugu, which supplies some of the vehicles’ parts and accessories, as well as a new tyre manufacturing company, General Tyres and Tubes Limited, also a member of the Innoson Group."

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/motoring/2010/july/30/motoring-07-30-2010-001.htm

What does that tell you mongo park?
Stop spaming the thread and answer my question.How many people have you seen buying innoson mobile coffins ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ask your father ?Stop your pretence.Your oba of NL has come here to praise the ibo tribalists here for a job well done.Isnt that what you guys know how to do ? Envy yoruba all the time ?
Please, ni oruko Jesu, can you compile a lists of all those Juruba men who supplied Hawolowo with that poison?.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Afam4eva(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop spaming the thread and answer my question.How many people have you seen buying innoson mobile coffins ?

How will you see them when you have refused to travel round Nigeria and see things for yourself. You must think the world begins and ends in Ogbomoso.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2011
Their free education was only good enough for " invention of autonov".Despite the fact that russia never colonized them,their crass mentality made them to name that wheel barrow "autonov" when yaribanov or aregbenov would have been more befitting.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2011
afam4eva:

You guys started it. You're crying now simply because you've all being azz whoooped.
Whooped by who ? These ones are just kids,i wasnt expecting the likes of ezeagu,nchara and dede1 to come and take the lead.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2011
afam4eva:

You people can lie so much!! Chei. Even if someone saw off your head, you will still be claiming victory. There must be a lying gene somewhere in your body.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

"Enugu State Uses Innoson Made Vehicles For Public Transportation"

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/motoring/2011/feb/11/motoring-02-11-2011-001.htm

Ewu read for your enrichment, now I know the level of fake free 'education' the treasonable felony Awoalowoa gave you pigs
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2011
chima12:

Their free education was only good enough for " invention of autonov".Despite the fact that russia never colonized them,their crass mentality made them to name that wheel barrow "autonov" when yaribanov or aregbenov would have been more befitting.

What do you have to counter the Autonov? The internet? ( As in father of the internet) Liar, liar pants on fire!!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2011
Its really pathetic how a yoruba starts a thread about how northerners can learn from yoruba and thesame yoruba then derails the thread by bringing in Igbo.Do Igbo people chase you in your dreams? or do you always have nightmares of Igbos chasing you with cutlass?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

"Enugu State Uses Innoson Made Vehicles For Public Transportation"

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/motoring/2011/feb/11/motoring-02-11-2011-001.htm

Ewu read for your enrichment, now I know the level of fake free 'education' the treasonable felony Awoalowoa gave you pigs
How many people have you seen buying innoson mobile coffins ? Who will buy a chinese phone when original full ground ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Woman abeg, go siddon. I usually don't do this with women, but I couldn't resist your smartness.
OMG you are a man? and here i am thinking you sound too slow for an 18 years old girl,I'm still in shock,please get transgendered,I'll sponsor,you don't sound like a boy let alone a man. shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2011
chima12:

Well said my brother. Even with their Hawolowo education free of charge, the Yoruba kids are now vulkanisers. Shameless Ngbatilated nation.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

How many people have you seen buying innoson mobile coffins ? Who will buy a chinese phone when original full ground ?

Now I know you are a non-entity, a mere cocoon. A leprous soul.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2011
when next we make the bazookas to holler. . . .it will sing ibo haram.

u show ya gaddem nose to prove you are not ibo.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Afam4eva(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2011
UmuIgbo, abeg it's enough. They've learned their lessons. next time they thread carefully.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2011
BREAKING NEWS.
osun state governor orders 200 aregbe autonov wheelbarrows ,sorry buses from aigbofa motors for osun transport corporation.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2011
chima12:

Its really pathetic how a yoruba starts a thread about how northerners can learn from yoruba and thesame yoruba then derails the thread by bringing in Igbo.Do Igbo people chase you in your dreams? or do you always have nightmares of Igbos chasing you with cutlass?
Haba. . . .why cant you use your melting brain and look at the first to see who first brought in tribalistic comment into this thread.Must ibos always cheat everytime ?
chino11:

Now I know you are a non-entity, a mere cocoon. A leprous soul.
Seems that one hit you but dont worry the company will soon lock up since nobody is going to buy their cars.Who will go for inoson hummer when toyota hummer is the king of the hummer of busues ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

I like people who are razor sharp. Sorry, you are a little dim for me. I get bored easily.
Sharrap there and accept defeat with style,shameless you,running even from a woman,TYPICAL of your people  
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2011
chima12:

BREAKING NEWS.
osun state governor orders 200 aregbe autonov wheelbarrows ,sorry buses from aigbofa motors for osun transport corporation.
That Osun governor must be hanged. What a fool.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2011
afam4eva:

UmuIgbo, abeg it's enough. They've learned their lessons. next time they thread carefully.
Oya children go inside before uncle afam spanks you.LMAO
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2011
This is the greatest invention of yoorobas in the anals of Nigerian history, somebody prove me wrong. Even the bunch of yoooroba imbeciles committed suicide on seeing what they have spent years concocting.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2011

it is a lesson for those who are extreme in ther religious practice. . . like Hausa and Ibo.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

This is the greatest invention of yoorobas in the anals of Nigerian history, somebody prove me wrong. Even the bunch of yoooroba imbeciles committed suicide on seeing what they have spent years concocting.

If inoson is a success,why are nigerians not buying their autos instead of still buying hondas and toyotas of over 15 years ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2011
This is to tell you that Yorubas and hausa almajiris has so much in common, begging, terrorism and even incests.

The state has also begun sending children from Lagos abroad for adoption, with 152 children already adopted by foreign countries.

Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth and Social Development, Dr. Dolapo Badru disclosed this today at a news conference at the Babauda Kaltho Press Centre, Secretariat, Alausa in Ikeja, Lagos , South West Nigeria.

“At least, 3,044 persons were either transferred to other states or country, released to their relations for re-integration between January 2010 to date,” he said.

The statistics showed that 196 beggars were deported to Sokoto State; 283 to Oyo State; 75 to Kano State; 167 to Osun State while 212 were deported to Ekiti State and 110 to Ondo State.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/05/12/lagos-ejects-over-3000-beggars/

Note: Did you see any Igbo state there?  grin

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

OMG you are a man? and here i am thinking you sound too slow for an 18 years old girl,I'm still in shock,please get transgendered,I'll sponsor,you don't sound like a boy let alone a man. shocked shocked shocked tongue

Are you 18 or are you speaking in tongues again? I'm not interested in your age, I'm not asking you out am I? Do I sound like I want to know your age? Another horn.y Nairaland ho?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

it is a lesson for those who are extreme in ther religious practice. . . like Hausa and Ibo.  
Monkey, I thought it was only the Igbo you hate. So you now hate Hausas. Are you no longer scared of them.
Anyway, how was your xmas?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply)

Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.