Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59283 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

You should be ashamed of yourself. grin grin grin grin. At least Awaolowoa was not this wicked with his fake free 'education'. cool
Monkey,when Awolowo gave free education,what were your grandfathers doing then ? Farming and hunting i guess.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2011
From all indications Yoruba muslims are synonymous with their almjrisi brothers up north

really, do you believe that or you just yarning bs to fill the gap in ya as s?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

May sango fire your stup.id, ugly, ibo arse to cinder.You are ibo and that is what you will always be to me.
Somebody is crying o,eiya,okay don't worry I'll be nicer,that's one thing with you people you never learn or make a decision and stick to it,initially you said it was typo now you claim that's the way it is to you,no wonder you all lead a fake life.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2011

Detongue
Der is no basis 4 comparism, [b]d yoruba muslims are way way more civilised dan those local and uncivilised hausa muslims. [/b]D hausa muslim because all d see is their cattles, so their whole life is limited but d yorubas are well exposed and mixes very well

I will have to agree with this comment but can't help but think, yoruba muslims are better becos the yoruba christians keep them in check and out number dem.

So, if push comes to shove dey would be shish kebba. On nairaland, some of the hardcore tribalist and igbo-haters are yoruba muslims.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Obviously you and your kins men can't read between the lines so I'll clarifying issues for you dunderheads.

Man you are pathetic,do you even read what you write?you sound so hurt,ndo o,next time learn to respect your elders.

Pathetic? NOoo. I am a realist. I don't like ingrates, maybe when you learn to be grateful for the generosity and hospitality of the Yoruba people, maybe we can talk.
As long as you continue to take our kindness as cowardice, you can take your convoluted rantings and stick it up your arse.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2011
Obviously you and your kins men can't read between the lines so I'll clarifying issues for you dunderheads.

cocoa, come here. . . . .

do u know what haram means?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Monkey,when Awolowo gave free education,what were your grandfathers doing then ? Farming and hunting i guess.
Do you mean the Hobafemi Hawolowo who drank this.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

I will have to agree with this comment but can't help but think, yoruba muslims are better becos the yoruba christians keep them in check and out number dem.

So, if push comes to shove dey would be shish kebba. On nairaland, some of the hardcore tribalist and igbo-haters are yoruba muslims.
The truth is that ibos are disgusting to live with.If you accomodate them,they may end up kidnapping you or eating you.So invariably,everybody hates ibos !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Somebody is crying o,eiya,okay don't worry I'll be nicer,that's one thing with you people you never learn or make a decision and stick to it,initially you said it was typo now you claim that's the way it is to you,no wonder you all lead a fake life.

I wasn't even talking about that. ibo is not a typo, I thought you were trying to give me a spelling lesson.
There you go; ibo, ibo, ibo, ibo.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Do you mean the Hobafemi Hawolowo who drank this.
If you were there when he died,good for you and clap for yourself.Atleast he didnt died of HIV/AIDS like oju-iku !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2011
More on Yoruba land in the 21st century, poverty has taken over SW.  grin grin grin grin grin grin. Search and rescue with sticks and matchets

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

More on Yoruba land in the 21st century, poverty has taken over SW.  grin grin grin grin grin grin. Search and rescue with sticks and matchets
Dont worry.y'all would soon be shown the way out of yorubaland.If you didnt witness the 1960s version of abandoned property,you better start relocating now.Operation sweep is coming against aliens in SW.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2011
Only Hawolowo drank this?. Luckily for Hiv Hawolowo, she wan't around that moment.
He drank all

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2011
On nairaland, some of the hardcore tribalist and igbo-haters are yoruba muslims.

the people in cameroon that hate you, are they muslims too?  how about the Ijaws that cant stand your guts. . . they muslims?   check yourself before u destroy yourself!  other people are fine, the problem is u!   its not a religious thing, its a cultural curse on you ibos. . . . your osu system is bringing bad karma on your head.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Monkey,when Awolowo gave free education,what were your grandfathers doing then ? Farming and hunting  i guess.

This is all you could achieve with all your so called education zombies

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

From all indications Yoruba muslims are synonymous with their almjrisi brothers up north

There is no difference between yoruba muslims and northern muslims.They are all thesame.Many yoruba muslims cried when osama bin laden was killed.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

the people in cameroon that hate you, are they muslims too?  how about the Ijaws that cant stand your guts. . . they muslims?   check yourself before u destroy yourself!  other people are fine, the problem is u!   its not a religious thing, its a cultural curse on you ibos. . . . your osu system is bringing bad karma on your head.  

Even the Chinese doesn't like them!!!! Maybe those are Yorubas too.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

I wasn't even talking about that. ibo is not a typo, I thought you were trying to give me a spelling lesson.
There you go; ibo, ibo, ibo, ibo.

You see why I say YOU ARE SLOW,"i thought" keep thinking,comprehension is a big problem for you,the same thing happen with you quoting me for the first time,you couldn't comprehend what I wrote and replied with something miles away from my post,the reason why we are at this,man please I beg you,go and collect all your school fees back from the schools you attended that's if you have any formal education cos at the rate you are going,I seriously doubt that,ask one of your bros to break this post down for you, obviously you can't read.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Monkey, shut up that smelly mouth of yours now. You and your kins are the most hated in the world. Ghanians hate you so are other nations.
fool.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

You see why I say YOU ARE SLOW,"i thought" keep thinking,comprehension is a big problem for you,the same thing happen with you quoting me for the first time,you couldn't comprehend what I wrote and replied with something miles away from my post,the reason why we are at this,man please I beg you,go and collect all your school fees back from the schools you attended that's if you have any formal education cos at the rate you are going,I seriously doubt that,ask one of your bros to break this post down for you, obviously you can't read.

Maybe because you write like someone suffering from meningitis. You are incoherent. I wonder why you think you are smart. The people in your village must be really dumb, if you are their shinning star.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Only Hawolowo drank this?. Luckily for Hiv Hawolowo, she wan't around that moment.
He drank all
chino11:

This is all you could achieve with all your so called education zombies
Both of you should stay away from Akpu:It's not good for your brain.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Monkey,when Awolowo gave free education,what were your grandfathers doing then ? Farming and hunting  i guess.

Now compare it to the Igbos technological advancement:

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

cocoa, come here. . . . .

do u know what haram means?

AIBGOFA,is the one you need to school not me,that your kinsman is daft and needs some lessons,help out,charity begins at home my dear.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

you forgot to add the libyan rebels that killed them like cockroaches after fighting for Ghadafi.useless lots !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Monkey, shut up that smelly mouth of yours now. You and your kins are the most hated in the world. Ghanians hate you so are other nations.
fool.

Is that why the Saudis are always sharpening their guilotine, ready to chop off some ibo heads? And the Vietnamese? even some African countries are getting in on the act.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

Now compare it to the Igbos technological advancement:

Me ride in one of those ? How many people have you seen buying that mobile coffin ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2011

Negro_Ntns (m)

the people in cameroon that hate you, are they muslims too?  how about the[b] Ijaws[/b] that cant stand your guts. . . they muslims?   check yourself before u destroy yourself!  other people are fine, the problem is u!   its not a religious thing, its a cultural curse on you ibos. . . . your osu system is bringing bad karma on your head.

Errm , yes fulani muslims and hausa cohort. Ode, mumu. The Ijaws are our little brothers dat can be trouble-son but nothing we can't handle, unlike the way they hate yorubas and all the rest of you. Talk wat u know.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2011
ENGINEERS HAIL INNOSON, SEEK FG’S SUPPORT FOR PLANT

“We are here to know if truly vehicles are manufactured or just being assembled at Nnewi. We have gone round the factory, section by section and indeed observed that the vehicles are locally produced. We are also impressed to discover that Nigerians are in charge of the production process. This is a great achievement and as engineers we are happy that sustainable development is taking place in Nigeria”.

The foregoing was how the President of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Olumuyiwa Alade Ajibola, summarized the essence of a recent visit to Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Limited (IVM), Nnewi, Anambra State, by a team of top engineers from the body’s branches across the country who hailed the efforts of the entrepreneur, Chief Innocent Chukwuma (OON), in establishing a new auto manufacturing plant in the country."

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=85805
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

you forgot to add the libyan rebels that killed them like cockroaches after fighting for Ghadafi.useless lots !
why can't Hawolowo's free education help this Joruba kids?.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

fool.
Even the british hate yorubas so much that is why they have to increase tuition fees for foreign students and make residency requirements/conditions for black africans more difficult and stringent.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

AIBGOFA,is the one you need to school not me,that your kinsman is daft and needs some lessons,help out,charity begins at home my dear.

Woman abeg, go siddon. I usually don't do this with women, but I couldn't resist your daftness.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

ENGINEERS HAIL INNOSON, SEEK FG’S SUPPORT FOR PLANT

“We are here to know if truly vehicles are manufactured or just being assembled at Nnewi. We have gone round the factory, section by section and indeed observed that the vehicles are locally produced. We are also impressed to discover that Nigerians are in charge of the production process. This is a great achievement and as engineers we are happy that sustainable development is taking place in Nigeria”.

The foregoing was how the President of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Olumuyiwa Alade Ajibola, summarized the essence of a recent visit to Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Limited (IVM), Nnewi, Anambra State, by a team of top engineers from the body’s branches across the country who hailed the efforts of the entrepreneur, Chief Innocent Chukwuma (OON), in establishing a new auto manufacturing plant in the country."

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=85805

How many Nigerians have you seen buying Innoson mobile coffins ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.