Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59285 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Iwa pele does not extend to ibo.  the only way you get ibo respect is to do to them what hausa do. . . . spill their guts!  they worship you then amd come back for more

What iwapele, have you ever seen a gentle monkey?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

what intelligence. . . .you call nagging intelligence?
Dude you are obviously a m.o.ron,you are here with all your kinsmen facing one woman and you say she's nagging?what have you been doing since?

Aigbofa:

You are so intelligent I have to qualify your rants as gobbledygook? You are worse than I thought.
your case is redeemable,apparently you are way older than your thinking\reasoning faculty,I'm marveled that you see everything as black and white,some things are deeper than that pea brain,,stop taking it all literarily,step out of your comfort zone,broaden your horizon.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

Its like you are wearing bullet-prove skin? With all these beatings aren't you already feeling like taking a bed in a closest hospital close to your Ajagunle home?

Even my Ajegunle home will still be preferable to anywhere in your erosion ravaged rainforest.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Dude you are obviously a m.o.ron,you are here with all your kinsmen facing one woman and you say she's nagging?what have you been doing since?

your case is redeemable[b],apparently you are way older than your thinking\reasoning faculty[/b],I'm marveled that you see everything as black and white,some things are deeper than that pea brain,,stop taking it all literarily,step out of your comfort zone,broaden your horizon.

How would you even know my age? inveterate liar. I don't speak gorilla like you, how would I understand your gobbledygook. Is it in your genes to lie about things you don't know. Mrs. Emegwalli?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Even my Ajegunle home will still be preferable to anywhere in your erosion ravaged rainforest.

Can you deny that this is not your home?

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You need a lot of that in iboland.

Where is the most intelligent igbo princess. Is she tired already?
Tired ke? Haba I'm here,you are too small to tire me,you are a niwitt,go figure.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2011

teaching what your brother say you need, lessons from Yoruba.  you need to be re-baptized into the Yoruba christian theology. . . .we need to cleanse you of the social stain that came with you from East.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

Can you deny that this not your home?

It doesn't matter, I just wan't to see your ugly face so I can bash it in for you.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

So u admit this is your neighborhood? Now lets compare with alaigbo.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Tired ke? Haba I'm here,you are too small to tire me,you are a niwitt,go figure.

You are a bore, and a fo.olish one at that. Now, I'm drowsy.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

So u admit this is your neighborhood.  

You are damn right. That is my neighbourhood.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2011
it is better to have a home in Ajegunle than be a run-away refugee escaping everywhere but home.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

teaching what your brother say you need, lessons from Yoruba.  you need to be re-baptized into the Yoruba christian theology. . . .we need to cleanse you of the social stain that came with you from East.
Lmao
Bliss4Lyfe:

Aha, Chino11. Our own Nairaland Army General is now on the case. knee-grow, Blacktooth and Igbobi, make una no run ooooo. Una done buy market. Fools grin
Even mekusxx in his days couldnt do that.abegi free me,y'all are not worth it.Bunch of kidnappers and OSU HARAMS !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2011
This is the type of school in yorooba land in the 21st century with their so called too much 'education'.

http://saharareporters.com/article/ignorant-allegation-worst-primary-school-world-ajegunle-ogun-state

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

How would you even know my age? inveterate liar. I don't speak gorilla like you, how would understand your gobbledygook. Is it in your genes to lie about things you don't know. Mrs. Emegwalli?
in my previous post I said your case was redeemable,I thought you could be helped,I take that back,you are the slowest person I know,my 3 years old niece knows that in the art of war or in this case dissing,you use any weapon at your disposal,so me talking about age here means I know you?chei this is epic,you see why I say you need to update your brain? This is the internet dude not real life. Write that down.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are damn right. That is my neighbourhood.

We have no ghetto in Igboland hence your assertion is completely wrong about your ghetto being better dan anywhere in igboland. I will pray for u. grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

This is the type of school in yorooba land with their so called too much 'education'.

http://saharareporters.com/article/ignorant-allegation-worst-primary-school-world-ajegunle-ogun-state

Yeeeeeeee,how about the thousands of fake schools in iboland that churn out fake results every year,has okorocha finish their prosciption ? we must vet all of una certificates on NL !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

in my previous post I said your case was redeemable,I thought you could be helped,I take that back,you are the slowest person I know,my 3 years old niece knows that in the art of war or in this case dissing,you use any weapon at your disposal,so me talking about age here means I know you?chei this is epic,you see why I say you need to update your brain? This is the internet dude not real life. Write that down.

Look, you are making a clown of yourself. Initially you tried to attack my spelling ( an obvious typo) Now you are telling me you speak in parables? Were you speaking in tongues when you stated that Yorubas are cowards? Were you writing in contonese then?
I know you are just another low life ibo bigot on Nairaland. That is all I need to know and that is all I need to treat you like a retar.d that you are.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

We have no ghetto in Igboland hence your assertion is completely wrong about your ghetto being better dan anywhere in igboland. I will pray for u. grin
Why pray for him,are you a sadist ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

What you don't have in ghettos, you have in rainforest. Plenty of trees to swing around.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are a bore, and a fo.olish one at that. Now, I'm drowsy.
What an irony(I bet you don't the meaning)
You that can't differentiate the Net from the real world would say that? Now come on pleas register for adult education.

Negro_Ntns:

olodo article was referring to your aboki masters,you should go look for namfav and alh-naram they may need the lessons. Just pray they don't bomb you,goodluck you need it.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

What you don't have in ghettos, you have in rainforest. Plenty of trees to swing around.
why swing around trees ? Are they monkeys ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2011
the money budgeted for upgrading that school was diverted to a humanitarian cause.  The Yorubas, out of generosity, welcomed ibo rejects from north and provided amenities to rehabilitate them into a peaceful and normal social setting.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Detongue: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2011
Der is no basis 4 comparism, d yoruba muslims are way way more civilised dan those local and uncivilised hausa muslims. D hausa muslim because all d see is their cattles, so their whole life is limited but d yorubas are well exposed and mixes very well
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2011
olodo article was referring to your aboki

so what are you doing nagging in here then, are you aboki? i thought you are okoro!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Look, you are making a clown of yourself. Initially you tried to attack my spelling ( an obvious typo) Now you are telling me you speak in parables? Were you speaking in tongues when you stated that Yorubas are cowards? Were you writing in contonese then?
I know you are just another low life ibo bigot on Nairaland. That is all I need to know and that is all I need to treat you like a retar.d that you are.
Chei you are what we call ITI AKWU, seriously I'm wondering how a grown up can reason like you,its appalling to be honest,a five year kid would tell you how cowardy a yoruba man is,you don't need divine grace to ascertain that, for the last time its IGBO,now reply like a cretin that you are,make amadioha disect you,bozo.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2011
From all indications Yoruba muslims are synonymous with their almjrisi brothers up north
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

You think you are making a whole lot of sense, right? Sad to tell you that you are not. Age is not abstract, it is a measure of something. You don't even know what I look like to hazard a guess about my age. If it makes sense to you, it doesn't to me.
Keep on dishing out your convoluted gobbledygook and impress me more.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

the money budgeted for upgrading that school was diverted to a humanitarian cause.  The Yorubas, out of generosity, welcomed ibo rejects from north and provided amenities to rehabilitate them into a peaceful and normal social setting.  

You should be ashamed of yourself. grin grin grin grin. At least Awaolowoa was not this wicked with his fake free 'education'. cool
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Chei you are what we call ITI AKWU, seriously I'm wondering how a grown up can reason like you,its appalling to be honest,a five year kid would tell you how cowardy a yoruba man is,you don't need divine grace to ascertain that, for the last time its IGBO,now reply like a cretin that you are,make amadioha disect you,bozo.

May sango fire your stup.id, ugly, ibo arse to cinder.You are ibo and that is what you will always be to me.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2011
This is the type of bridge infrastructure government is doing in the yorooba land in the 21st.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

so what are you doing nagging in here then, are you aboki?  i thought you are okoro!
Obviously you and your kins men can't read between the lines so I'll clarifying issues for you dunderheads.

Aigbofa:

You think you are making a whole lot of sense, right? Sad to tell you that you are not. Age is not abstract, it is a measure of something. You don't even know what I look like to hazard a guess about my age. If it makes sense to you, it doesn't to me.
Keep on ditching out your convoluted gobbledygook and impress me more.
Man you are pathetic,do you even read what you write?you sound so hurt,ndo o,next time learn to respect your elders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.