Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (60820 Views)

Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech / Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ACM10: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
T9ksy:

And who were these 2 coupists ostensibly killed by Ironsi's b/guards?

Names please, not "my maternal g/mother told me that ironsi's maid's 2 cousin told her........." BS o!

We want Fact not beer parlour gist.

From the list of army officers and civilians who died in jan. coup, no. 13 and 14 were killed by Ironsi bodyguard.
1. Alhaji Sir Tafawa Balewa
2. Chief Okotie-Eboh
3. Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello
4. Chief Akintola
5 Mrs Ademelegun(wife of brigadier Ademelegun)
6. Brigadier Ademelegun
7. Brigadier Maimalari
8. Colonel Mohammed
9. Colonel Sodeinde
10. Lt col. Unegbe
11. Lt col. Pam
12. Lt col. Largema
13. Major Adegoke
14. 2nd Lt Oduh

15. An unidentified soldier
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ACM10: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
T9ksy: Oh well, the joke is on you as i have only regurgitated the warp logic your fellow brothers have been

offering as their rationale for refusing to admit that the jan. 1966 was an ibo coup, i.e as in,Nzeogwu did not see himself as

an ibo man but as a nigerian plus that he spoke fluent hausa and always dress accordingly, too.

ibo coup?

Oh, I forgot that these people were ibos too.

1. Lt-Col V. Banjo
2. Major W. Ademoyega
3. Capt. G. Adeleke
4. Lt. F Oyewole
5. 2Lt. T. Katsina
6. 2Lt. O. Olafemihon
7. Capt. G. Jalo
8. 2Lt. H. Eghagha
9. 2Lt. Dambo
10 2Lt. J. Kpera
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T9ksy(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:

From the list of army officers and civilians who died in jan. coup, no. 13 and 14 were killed by Ironsi bodyguard.
1. Alhaji Sir Tafawa Balewa
2. Chief Okotie-Eboh
3. Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello
4. Chief Akintola
5 Mrs Ademelegun(wife of brigadier Ademelegun)
6. Brigadier Ademelegun
7. Brigadier Maimalari
8. Colonel Mohammed
9. Colonel Sodeinde
10. Lt col. Unegbe
11. Lt col. Pam
12. Lt col. Largema
13. Major Adegoke
14. 2nd Lt Oduh

15. An unidentified soldier
ACM10:

ibo coup?

Oh, I forgot that these people were ibos too.

1. Lt-Col V. Banjo
2. Major W. Ademoyega
3. Capt. G. Adeleke
4. Lt. F Oyewole
5. 2Lt. T. Katsina
6. 2Lt. O. Olafemihon
7. Capt. G. Jalo
8. 2Lt. H. Eghagha
9. 2Lt. Dambo
10 2Lt. J. Kpera

Source, please.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ACM10: 12:31am On Feb 28, 2013
T9ksy:

Source, please.

Five Majors. . .
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 12:47am On Feb 28, 2013
T9ksy:

Source, please.
read "why we struck". Major Ademoyega wrote it himself except you want to insuniate he was paid by the ibos to write the book
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ACM10: 12:55am On Feb 28, 2013
cdoffx:
read "why we struck". Major Ademoyega wrote it himself except you want to insuniate he was paid by the ibos to write the book
I have the book on my shelf, but yet to read it. Gracias cool

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T9ksy(m): 1:02am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:

Five Majors. . .

Is that the best you can come up with after raiding your g/ma's library in your village? grin

Btw, what part exactly did Banjo played in the jan. 66 coup?
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 28, 2013
hey guys, please help me o. i am doing a project of the civil war, have being tryiing to figure out who attacked first? biafra or nigeria? heard biafra attacked first at ore, but cant find proof. dont wanna be bias. thanks
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T9ksy(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2013
And what does Major Ademoyega knows exactly about the coup, itself.

Considering the clime then, Ademoyega was unbelievable stu.pid at best( or just too plain niave) to swallow the story fed him

by Major Nzeogwu to the effect that a bunch of ibo boys were willing to risk their lives executing a coup just so they can

install awolowo, a yoruba man- a man their leaders helped jailed on thrumped-up charges- as the new PM.

Ademoyega was infact the last recruit into the "inner circle".

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ACM10: 1:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Donlittle: hey guys, please help me o. i am doing a project of the civil war, have being tryiing to figure out who attacked first? biafra or nigeria? heard biafra attacked first at ore, but cant find proof. dont wanna be bias. thanks

Nigeria fired the first shot of the civil war at Gakem which is a border town in Benue state. Read "My Command" by Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ACM10: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2013
T9ksy: And what does Major Ademoyega knows exactly about the coup, itself.

Considering the clime then, Ademoyega was unbelievable stu.pid at best( or just too plain niave) to swallow the story fed him

by Major Nzeogwu to the effect that a bunch of ibo boys were willing to risk their lives executing a coup just so they can

install awolowo, a yoruba man- a man their leaders helped jailed on thrumped-up charges- as the new PM.

This is bullshyt!
You can't change the history.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 1:35am On Feb 28, 2013
T9ksy: And what does Major Ademoyega knows exactly about the coup, itself.

sir your comment here shows you know little about him and his connection to the coup.
Go read why we "why we struck" and we can then start talking about him, his mindset even before and while joining the military, the involvement in the coup e.t.c. Till then there's nothing to talk about regarding him with you
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ACM10: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2013
T9ksy:

[i]
Btw, what part exactly did Banjo played in the jan. 66 coup?

Do you really expect me to answer this question? Your question should be "was he involved in the coup"?
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:
I have the book on my shelf, but yet to read it. Gracias cool
you'll enjoy reading the book and will also add to your knowledge base of the coup
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T9ksy(m): 2:03am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:

Do you really expect me to answer this question? Your question should be "was he involved in the coup"?

Well, i understood he was involved as you listed him among the jan. 15th coupists hence my question.

What part (irrespective of its contribution) did banjo played in the coup?

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T9ksy(m): 2:40am On Feb 28, 2013
cdoffx:
sir your comment here shows you know little about him and his connection to the coup.
Go read why we "why we struck" and we can then start talking about him, his mindset even before and while joining the military, the involvement in the coup e.t.c. Till then there's nothing to talk about regarding him with you

So Ademoyega's account is the ONLY source to buttress your asertion?

Do you have any other source that colloborates Ademoyega's story?

It's a FACT though that he was the last to be recruited by the ibos coupists.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 4:00am On Feb 28, 2013
T9ksy:

So Ademoyega's account is the ONLY source to buttress your asertion?

Do you have any other source that colloborates Ademoyega's story?

It's a FACT though that he was the last to be recruited by the ibos coupists.
which account could be more authentic than the one from the only surviving 5 majors who're the coup key plotters.
whats the prove to your so called fact about he being the last recruited. Maybe we can start from that but there's even no point whiping a dead horse

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by kingbaabu: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
tunnytox: i hope he rot in HELL where he belong to, he was so cool and happy with the fact that he and his co-murderers were chasing people about like antelope to kill them!

I would be very cautious in the way I apportion condemnation if I were you. Extra-judicial killing of any man is inexcusable because it causes more problems than it solves. But before you condemn him try to patiently understand why he did what he did.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
cdoffx:
which account could be more authentic than the one from the only surviving 5 majors who're the coup key plotters.
whats the prove to your so called fact about he being the last recruited. Maybe we can start from that but there's even no point whiping a dead horse

old boy, do you have any other source that collaborates Ademoyega's "authentic" account of the coup?

can you also prove that he wasn't the last to be recruited by the ibo coupists?
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
And you brought this back from the years to achieve what exactly? You ever asked yourself why reproducing or distributing certain civil war records are still outlawed to date?
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Oreleke(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmm, this is such a divisive and delicate matter but truth remains that Nzeogwu and his cohorts are betrayers of trust.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by suremanpatriot: 2:22am On Apr 13, 2017
ollyruffy:
Moderator,
Pls, this kind of thread is not welcome at this point in Nigeria. Kindly delete.
Seconded...pls delete this thread before you bring back old wounds to cause catastropy,that guy read so much fictional draconian novels on hotile takeover which misled him to the act...others cashed in on it to destroy preindependence brotherly trust within our nation
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Konquest: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
nwabobo:
Major Nzeogwu here describes how they carried out the operation that led to the killing of Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBKCgPMzrjI
^^^^
^^^^
OBJ's friend and an Okpanam, Delta North indigene.
Historic video...
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Chimookigwe: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rekhina. When election time comes, this video will be shared all across Arewa twitter.
I promise to show you foolish Akpu pigs hell.
You started a game which will consume you foolish pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by lexylaw40: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Too bad
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by gidgiddy: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chimookigwe:
Rekhina. When election time comes, this video will be shared all across Arewa twitter.
I promise to show you foolish Akpu pigs hell.
You started a game which will consume you foolish pigs.

But if the same people say they want to go their way as Biafra, Arewa will be ready to fight war
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T9ksy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

But if the same people say they want to go their way as Biafra, Arewa will be ready to fight war

At least, you are good enough to acknowledge the Fact that only Arewa will be willing
to go to war over your proposed Biafra. So I presume there will be no reason whatsoever for biafran soldiers to come to Yorubaland, presumably looking for Arewas to kill.

I keep telling you guys that, as long as you biafrans don't come to Yorubaland, we don't give a rat's a.r.s.e about you.
about your Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.