Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (60815 Views)

Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech / Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by tunnytox(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2012
Chyz*:

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//BHC_ITN/1966/01/19/X19016603/?s=nzeogwu+coup&st=0&pn=1

So they are corrupt because they military believes so? and the coup had a 'popular' backiing?
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by NorthSharp(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2012
Jakumo:

Now then, since we have discovered that you are prone to hysterical bellowing and hyperventilation at the mere mention of Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu's name, I would like to go ahead and confess now that I do in fact regard that man as a national hero because he surgically removed a few particularly horrid scumbags before their grand scheme to destroy Nigeria could reach critical mass so soon after that nation's independence from British rule.

And this is one of your previous posts:

Pages: (1) ,  (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117)
3681  Forums / Politics / Re: How Much Does Nigeria Make Daily From Petroleum? on: November 03, 2005, 07:06 AM
Esiayo, let us not be too hasty in calling Obasanjo a corrupt leader.  It is, after all, under his regime that the EFCC was created and is now identifying corrupt governors, the first of whom is currently an unwilling guest of Her Majesty's penal system in the UK.   Nobody that high up in the Nigerian government has ever been indicted for financial crimes in Nigeria's history, and the fight continues.

Given the chance, I often wonder how much could hypothetically be accomplished in the fight against corruption by us armchair warriors who have never held public office.  Obasanjo can only oversee the creation of corruption watchdogs like the EFCC and NAFDAC, as it would be physically impossible for Baba to personally lead helicopter assaults on oil-smuggling barges in the Niger Delta, or to locate and impound the London homes of those who actively bleed the country's wealth into private accounts.

President Obasanjo may not be battling corruption as effectively as we would like, but he is certainly doing far more in practical terms than all of his predecessors combined.  My concern is that the rot has gone so deep that even the best intentioned corrective measures will ultimately be rendered ineffectual by the sheer scale of thievery that has taken root in Nigeria's 4 decades since independence.

Alhamdu lil-Lah! Your true profile is emerging gradually, as I have time to dig into your previous posts. And as I have promised you, the moment I discover your ethnic background that you have been so scared and ashamed to reveal, I would put you in your rightful place.

Meanwhile, I have started to use 'amateur psychology' to fathom out the bolded from the above post of yours.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2012
NorthSharp I will sit in the corner and sulk until such time as you accept that I am a proud Mongolian Llama herder who happens to have developed an inordinate pre-occupation with Nigeria, her history and her women.

That is the Gaskiya truth, Megida Alh. Northsharp.  Baa magana.   Sank you werry mach.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aurenflani: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2012
when d news dat d sardauna had been murdered spread in d north like wildfire, ppl waited anxiously 2 hear by whom! then d names of those northerners killed in lagos began 2 emerge. d news was still a rumour then. sudddenly one little known name came on air through radio nigeria, kaduna. and ppl suddenly new soldiers had striked.
Trust d igbo. unce the soldier's name was chukwuma, they came out d streest of kd with posters of d sardauna & tafawa balewa & placards dat reads "Allah hausa ya mutu". people suddenly became very, very agitated but were begged to exercise patience. Now when ur leaders are fulani & when they asked u 2 exercise patience over perceived injustice without talking 2 ur oppressor, dat oppressor better prepared 2 run! wat d igbo came out to wail about is d result now
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
cdoffx:

T8ksy
one of the reasons why Awo devise the starvation stuff against the ibos during the war is simply because he does not want them to win hence break away and its not because he loves one Nigeria but simply because he want to rule a big Nigeria perhaps with oil which he desire so much.you may recollect that he would have actually been the first prime minister but for the british insinuation of northerners against him because they too believe the northerners will be more easy to control(indirect rule success)

Are you okay, upstairs? I seriously doubt it if the bolded portion of your post above, is anything to go by.

So, Awo a civilian was the one who devised the starvation policy during the war? He was not even a member of smc never mind the fact that the

north who were then in power still do not trust Awo and its inconceivable that he, Awo will be the one telling them how to conduct the war.

At any rate, it was not up to the fg to feed the secessionists rather that task fell squarely on the shoulders of Ojukwu and his war cabinent.

So Awo does not want the ibos to win the war? I guess Gowon and his smc were  not perturbed whether the ibos win the war or not.

What an asinine statement!!! Geez! you have about as much IQ as a nine year old.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by HighChief4(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^^FG never fed Biafrans and Biafrans never asked to be fed by Nigeria, but Awo in his evil deeds advised Gowon on the blockade. Red cross and other charity organizations were stopped from supplying food to the region and Awo championed that idea so get into your head. The blood of the children Awo killed enhanced his suicide. Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying the country now.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aljharem(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
High_Chief:

^^^FG never fed Biafrans and Biafrans never asked to be fed by Nigeria, but Awo in his evil deeds advised Gowon on the blockade. Red cross and other charity organizations were stopped from supplying food to the region and Awo championed that idea so get into your head. The blood of the children Awo killed enhanced his suicide. Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying the country now.

Blockade but your soldiers were well feed while the children were strvening

were biafra soldiers not evil ?

why did Ojukwu use the food to import weapons. Is he not evil ?

why did Ojukwu feed the soldiers instead of the children and women ?

when Nigerian army got to Port harcourt and asaba, they feed the children Immediatly and gave them water. what did Ojukwu do ? HE RAN AWAY LIKE A COWARD AND LEFT BAIFRANS AT THE MERCY OF THE NIGERIAN AMRY.

is that the sort of people you respect ?

Watch this video, maybe it can educate you more on how the thinking elders viewed ur present day hero

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWGnvDYkM0&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
High_Chief:

Oh so, it was Awo who advised Gowon on how to prosecute the war? Do you actually listen to yourself?

Yeah, red cross and other charity organisations were stopped from supplying food to his starving people by Ojukwu unless they were prepared to pay "Landing fees" which he ojukwu used to prolonged the war. The moraphocker even admitted that he exploit the plight of his staving people to garner foreign support and receive guns to continue fighting.Losing the war must have had serious psychological effects on your frontal lobe. I suggest you see a bloody shrink.

Nay, the blood of innocent biafran kids who died from kwasokor must have been responsible for ojukwu losing his erection thereby leading to his young beautiful bride morphing into a street bike-p every dick, tom and okonkwo has had a ride. Even Objoke had a turn too but he turned it down for safety reasons and chosed to use his cuban cigar, instead ala Bill clinton style.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2012
T8ksy
i can now see how ignorant and ill informed you're instead of you to take an opportunity of grabbing what you don't know you're abusing and spitting rubbish out of your mouth. please only people with sound knowledge of the history of Nigeria should participate in the politics section here. or i guess you're only being tribalistic in defending awo,sorry i'm not party to tribalism even though i'm a yoruba man
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by reporter1: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
The murder of Sardauna and the other leaders killed by Nzeogwu and crew should not be celebrated by anyone.  It is morally wrong to kill these leaders for no reason other than some
fictitious allegations. Nigeria is what it is today because of the irresponsible actions of  Nzeogwu and co.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2012
cdoffx,

So you dont see anything wrong in those Ibo soldiers killing other regional leaders and sparing theirs?

I guess that sums up your whole post

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
cdoffx:

T8ksy
i can now see how ignorant and ill informed you're instead of you to take an opportunity of grabbing what you don't know you're abusing and spitting rubbish out of your mouth. please only people with sound knowledge of the history of Nigeria should participate in the politics section here. or i guess you're only being tribalistic in defending awo,sorry i'm not party to tribalism even though i'm a yoruba man

Look at this yeye man accussing others of lack of sound knowledge of nigeria history.  Everything i wrote above i beseech you to go and do your research on and if you have any evidence to the contrary, please post it here or else just STFU, read and learn.

Its not a matter of defending Awo but rather employing the benefit of your common sense though i guess in your case, there's nothing of that nature. How would Awo a civilian be advicing Gowon, murtala, ibb, abacha and ther co-travellers who were after ibos blood on how to conduct the war? Does that sound plausible to you?

Yeah, i know you are a yoruba man and am the great-grand son of king solomon and the queen of sheba. I don't know what that has got to do with the discourse in question.

dayokanu:

cdoffx,

So you dont see anything wrong in those Ibo soldiers killing other regional leaders and sparing theirs?

I guess that sums up your whole post

Don't mind the imposter, ojare. Afterall, he's a yoruba man!!! So he's entitled to post gabbage.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by NorthSharp(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
Jakumo:

Correct me if I am wrong, good sir, but I deduce all that wasted energy was simply on account of the fact that terrorist gang leader Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden [/b]recently lost his 15th straight presidential election, and that your dream of bullwhipping Nigerian women, and forcing them into batman costumes was summarily flushed down the toilet of history yet again by the Nigerian electorate who roundly rejected that murderous [b]orangutan to whom you affixed all your hopes for Nigeria's regression back to the stone age.

This is another of your previous posts:

Jakumo (m)
Location Location

Re: Why Are There So Many Nigerians Scammers Online?
« #1 on: November 08, 2005, 03:29 PM »
Odeku I will add a twist to your question about why Nigerians seem to gravitate to internet scamming,  by also asking why it is that NDIGBO boys from the south-eastern part of Nigeria are so disproportionately over-represented among the ranks of Nigerian internet scammers.

Curious to hear the voices of those who daily flood my email inbox with scam letters, I took the time a little while back to communicate with a few hundred of them by mass-mailed replies, supplying a decoy phone number where they could leave voice-mail messages for me. To my astonishment, EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE of the respondents I listened to on my voice-mail tapes spoke English with the UNMISTAKABLE intonation of a home-raised Igbo man. I found no exceptions to that rule and I wondered, as I do now, why practically all of  those perpetrating Nigerian 419 internet scams are of Igbo tribal extraction.  Can anyone shed any light ?

So Gen. Buhari is a 'terrorist and 'orangutan' because he is Hausa-Fulani, and 'practically all' internet scammers 'are of Igbo tribal extraction'? And in another previous post you were full of praise for 'Baba Obj'.

I am getting closer to knowing what your ethnic group is, and what it is not, by using my 'amateur psychology'!  Olosi buruku. Omo ale! grin grin grin
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
This is getting really exciting now, Northsharp. 

Before you finally publish the White Paper findings from this research that is under way, I must insist that you track down some of my thoughts regarding Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole, of the "My-church-owns-the-Lagos-Expressway" fame. 

Regarding Obasanjo, it took me longer than most to catch on and denounce the fact that he was in fact one of Nigeria's most successful embezzlers, who helped himself to a widely-reported $19 billion budgetary allocation intended for the restoration of electrical power to Nigeria, at the tail end of his tenure as president.     

Hopefully my opinion about that pair of weasels will assure you that bad men or women of[i] all [/i] tribal affiliations, and indeed of all nationalities, will always be fair game for the poison pen of internet attack-hounds like yours truly, just as those who do good will always merit an honorable mention from me, as insignificant as that may be in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
@Dayokanu
well it depends on how you see it like i've posted before Micheal Opkara was marked to be killed but unfortunately he has an international visitor with him,we also know Aguiyi escaped also so it not that some are spared. however not all marked to be killed were corrupt but some has to be sacrificed for peace as Nzeogwu said and we see that its this failure that truly took peace away.
T8ksy
i don't have time for ignoramus like you
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aljharem(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
cdoffx:

@Dayokanu
well it depends on how you see it like i've posted before Micheal Opkara was marked to be killed but unfortunately he has an international visitor with him,we also know Aguiyi escaped also so it not that some are spared. however not all marked to be killed were corrupt but some has to be sacrificed for peace as Nzeogwu said and we see that its this failure that truly took peace away.
T8ksy

LOL I don't even care if they escaped but answer the question

What were Biafrans doing in bendel ?

What were Baifrans doing in Ore ?

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by NorthSharp(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
Jakumo:

This is getting really exciting now, Northsharp. 

Before you finally publish the White Paper findings from this research that is under way, I must insist that you track down some of my thoughts regarding Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole, of the "My-church-owns-the-Lagos-Expressway" fame. 

Regarding Obasanjo, it took me longer than most to catch on and denounce the fact that he was in fact one of Nigeria's most successful embezzlers, who helped himself to a widely-reported $19 billion budgetary allocation intended for the restoration of electrical power to Nigeria, at the tail end of his tenure as president.     

Hopefully my opinion about that pair of weasels will assure you that bad men or women of[i] all [/i] tribal affiliations, and indeed of all nationalities, will always be fair game for the poison pen of internet attack-hounds like yours truly, just as those who do good will always merit an honorable mention from me, as insignificant as that may be in the grand scheme of things.

The most exciting thing is that you seemed to be getting tamed, now that you very well know that I am more than capable of marching you 'bigotry for bigotry', 'tribal insult for tribal insult'! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This your post is about the most civil since the beginning of our exchange. At least you can now attest to the fact that anybody who insults MY PEOPLE on NL henceforce will NOT go scotfree; his people will be even more badly insulted, unless he is one of those who for whatever reason, maybe a family one , are ashamed to reveal their ethnic roots (if you are not proud of your family, you would NOT be proud of your tribe!).
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by BIGERBOY1: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
I had a dream that jakumo is a Nigerian in self imposed exile somewhere in the west, whose tribal affiliation is an open secret, and who has had his fair share of political stints with the Nigerian political cabals of old, and hence his understandable yet logic defying bitterness towards them.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
alj harem
i'm sorry i don't really understand your question hence not sure what to answer.
Jakumo
please what has Pastor Adeboye got to do with you, i hope you won't carry all your insult to that extent
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aljharem(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
cdoffx:

alj harem
i'm sorry i don't really understand your question  hence not sure what to answer.
Jakumo
please what has Pastor Adeboye got to do with you, i hope you won't carry all your insult  to that extent

you are aware why awolowo joined the war ? thus my question why I dislike baifran.

What were Biafrans doing in bendel ?

What were Baifrans doing in Ore ?

Do you think if they did not invade other lands, the awolowo's and co would have joined ?

Dude there is no moral justification for them killing other peoples leader and sparing theirs. But lets say it was a mistake and they did not see it as an Igbo thing but Nigerian and they love us.

The next thing the Igbos in sabon gari did was to laugh at northerners and make fun of them gloating about how they rule the country now etc. THAT IS WHAT STARTED THE WAR BETWEEN NORTH AND IGBOS.

Why awolowo joined was simple and I would urge you to read,  know and understand your history very well

Awolowo was imprisoned by Nnamdi Azikwe ( first class tribalism by Nnamdi)

Now again, when Gowon released Awolowo from calabar prison from a deal he had with Ojukwu. NOT OJUKWU RELEASING HIM BY HIS WILL.

Awolowo asked Ojukwu to tell him before he declears seccession of which Ojukwu arrgoancly said he is not talking like an underdog but from a position of authority.

Then Ojukwu sealed his fate and indeed the people that supported him on the night he crossed river Niger to benin city stealing all the wealth of the bendel. On the side line, of course the igbos there were also gloating at the posibility of bendel in baifra and asking the indigenes to speak Igbo.

Then he sent Banjo and others to Ore. My question is what the Fuuuckk is Biafra doing in Ore ? Is Baifra now a libration army or a secessionist army. If the later is correct, then liberates yorubas from who ? Liberate bendel from who ?

Even Banjo had to think twice. It was that bad

All I typed is just a tip of the iceberg, I could go on and On and On

already you can see the people you support calling this same people (yorubas) that they wanted to liberate cowards, backstabber, triator, dirty etc

That is why sir I believe you are not yoruba and can NEVER EVER BE YORUBA. Moreover idi ile wo le ti wa sir ?

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aljharem(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
Now with that said

I like to reaffirm somethings on this thread

1. Not all Igbos are baifrans and indeed majority of them are one of the nicest people I ever meet

2. That was 1960, this is 2012 so why do we keep going back to the hateful and bitter history

3. I understand why the younger generations of igbos are bitter and angry but I urge them to leave the past with the past and focus of the future.

4. Igbos are one of the most industrious people on earth and I am happy and proud to have them in the same country as myself. Indeed every Nigerian should be happy to have Igbos in Nigeria and be thanking God for that.

5. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2012
cdoffx:

T8ksy

Yeah and you are a 5 star mo.ron.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 2:02am On Jan 15, 2012
cdoffx:

@Dayokanu
T8ksy

Michael Okpara was marked to be killed yet his house was the first place Ifeajuna ran to after murdering Balewa?

Aguiyi escaped, Azikwe escaped.

Why was it that it was only the Igbo politicians that managed to escape

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 4:22am On Jan 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Michael Okpara was marked to be killed yet his house was the first place Ifeajuna ran to after murdering Balewa?

Aguiyi escaped, Azikwe escaped.

Why was it that it was only the Igbo politicians that managed to escape

+ Major Okafor. Barely 10hrs after the coup commenced both majors were having tea with Dr. Michael okpara who in actual fact aided their escape to Ghana. I wonder wtf they were discussing with okpara? shocked Possibly the price of tea in china grin!

Maj. Chude-Sokei was the officer designated to lead the effort in the East and Midwest. Before d-day, he was sent abroad for training and so only a lowly Lieutenant Oguchi was dispatched to arrest Dr Okpara. Somehow, he did not!. The story was that he was delayed leaving Lagos and then when he left 24 hrs later, his vehicle broke down. He arrived Enugu on the 15th. When he arrived and tried to carry out his orders he found that some Archbishop, the Cypriot leader was visiting and needed to be officially seen off at the airport.

The Premier of the Midwest, Dennis Osadebay, also an Igbo man was not touched

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by nduchucks: 5:09am On Jan 15, 2012
@Jakumo, pardon me, but I believe NorthSharp is about to expose ya yansh o. If care is not taken, NorthSharp's wind go blow and Jakumo fowl yansh go open. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 5:20am On Jan 15, 2012
ndu_chucks:

@Jakumo, pardon me, but I believe NorthSharp is about to expose ya yansh o. If care is not taken, NorthSharp's wind go blow and Jakumo fowl yansh go open. cheesy

Not to worry, Onyisi Ndu Chuks.   A delegation of nervous peace-makers, wearing ill-fitting three-piece suits from the Thrift Store, have just arrived from the NorthSharp encampment, and they have now been permitted to proceed cautiously through the no-mans-land mine-field, towards my bunker, with their message requesting a tentative cease-fire for the duration of this discussion, after which normal artillery exchanges will resume per schedule.

A the old Mongolian saying goes, "It takes a patient man to cook a stone to tenderness", which is why we are here - to cook stones.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Onlytruth(m): 5:53am On Jan 15, 2012
Jakumo:

Not to worry, Onyisi Ndu Chuks.   A delegation of nervous peace-makers, wearing ill-fitting three-piece suits from the Thrift Store, have just arrived from the NorthSharp encampment, and they have now been permitted to proceed cautiously through the no-mans-land mine-field, towards my bunker, with their message requesting a tentative cease-fire for the duration of this discussion, after which normal artillery exchanges will resume per schedule.

A the old Mongolian saying goes, "It takes a patient man to cook a stone to tenderness", which is why we are here - to cook stones.

Classic!  cool
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by NorthSharp(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2012
Jakumo:

Is that supposed to be a prayer or a dream? Whichever it is, it represents yet further evidence that I am getting you tamed! grin grin
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dempeople(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2012
aurenflani:

when d news dat d sardauna had been murdered spread in d north like wildfire, ppl waited anxiously 2 hear by whom! then d names of those northerners killed in lagos began 2 emerge. d news was still a rumour then. sudddenly one little known name came on air through radio nigeria, kaduna. and ppl suddenly new soldiers had striked.
Trust d igbo. unce the soldier's name was chukwuma, they came out d streest of kd with posters of d sardauna & tafawa balewa & placards dat reads "Allah hausa ya mutu". people suddenly became very, very agitated but were begged to exercise patience. Now when your leaders are fulani & when they asked u 2 exercise patience over perceived injustice without talking 2 your oppressor, dat oppressor better prepared 2 run! wat d igbo came out to wail about is d result now

Nonsense. No one came out of the streets of Kaduna with any placards rejoicing over the death of northern leaders, contrary to widely held believe.

The "placard celebration" story was made up by NPC members who used it to induce civilians, soldiers and policemen to carry-out wicked and unjustified killings of innocent people.

alj harem:

Now with that said

I like to reaffirm somethings on this thread

1. Not all Igbos are baifrans and indeed majority of them are one of the nicest people I ever meet

2. That was 1960, this is 2012 so why do we keep going back to the hateful and bitter history

3. I understand why the younger generations of igbos are bitter and angry but I urge them to leave the past with the past and focus of the future.

4. Igbos are one of the most industrious people on earth and I am happy and proud to have them in the same country as myself. Indeed every Nigerian should be happy to have Igbos in Nigeria and be thanking God for that.

5. God Bless Nigeria.

If you're an attendant student of history and fair in your assessments and opinions then I'm sure you'll understand why ndigbo are angry.

You may be happy having Ndigbo as part of Nigeria which is not surprising considering most northerners share this chameleonic view but ofcourse you have to understand that its not in the best interest of the Igbo nation to remain in a union with your people considering the wanton and incessant destruction of lives and properties since 1945 - some of them in pogrom or genocidal form.

Besides, I'm haunted and psychologically angry by the fact  we ndigbo are not doing justice to the millions of innocent souls who have perished by the wickedness of your people with the latest at Mubi and Potiskum, by being in one country.

What I'm hearing from my cousin who was previously stuck in Katsina was that your people are now engaged in ambushing and massacring passengers of igbo or christian origin on the road on their way to the East as they stop to refill the vehicle's fuel tank hence, the need for him to flee to Niger republic with about 30 southerners.

And you say you're happy to be in one country with us? SMH!
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
alj harem
omo yoruba ponbele ni mi lati eya Owu ti agbole Obamaja ni Sokori,Abeokuta
that said,i'm not supporting nor against the ibo i only justified their call for seccession base on the wild scale massacre then even though it was also an opportunity for Ojukwu dream of ruling.
i don't have anything against ibo or hausa even though i must confess i sometimes resent Hausas for their cruelity.
but truly if Nigeria is to progress some people has to be killed or exiled some for corruption & peace balancing
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
alj harem
omo yoruba ponbele ni mi lati eya Owu ti agbole Obamaja ni Sokori,Abeokuta
that said,i'm not supporting nor against the ibo i only justified their call for seccession base on the wild scale massacre then even though it was also an opportunity for Ojukwu dream of ruling.
i don't have anything against ibo or hausa even though i must confess i sometimes resent Hausas for their cruelity.
but truly if Nigeria is to progress some people has to be killed or exiled some for corruption & peace balancing
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ektbear: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2012
Northsharp, Jakumo is Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.