Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (60822 Views)

Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech / Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2012
@Northsharp
first let me point to you that the fact that corruption and betrayal is the order in Nigeria or yoruba politics does not make it right.
secondly you talked about the ibos hating Awolowo, i don't let sentiment becloud my judgment the ibos calling to break away at that time is justified by every reason,even though some say Ojukwu really fueled it cos of his desire to rule.Awolowo's respected by many Yorubas but he's also power thirsty 2 rule a big Nigeria hence is selfish action against ibos
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
NorthSharp:

And don't even try to bring in the issue of[b] 'betraying for money and power' [/b] because, unless you are new in any discussion forum involving Nigerians, you would have known that that particular sin is what MOST OTHER NIGERIANS attribute to your Yoruba people, in the past, in the present and may be in the future!

Can you please expantiate on the bolded portion of your post, above. How did the yorubas betray your leaders in the past?

cdoffx:

@Northsharp
first let me point to you that the fact that corruption and betrayal is the order in Nigeria or yoruba politics does not make it right.
secondly you talked about the ibos hating Awolowo, i don't let sentiment becloud my judgment the ibos calling to break away at that time is justified by every reason,even though some say Ojukwu really fueled it cos of his desire to rule.Awolowo's respected by many Yorubas but he's also power thirsty 2 rule a big Nigeria hence is selfish action against ibos

You people with your herd-like mentality sha. How did the yorubas betrayed you ibos? Can you point to any agreement had between the ibos and the yorubas that the latter reneged on? You people just open your big cavity and spew rubbish but when ask to substantiate it, you all can't but still maintain that you were betrayed by the yorubas. The same way you lot have been singing "carpet-crossing" in yorubaland in 1951 but till date, none of you cretins have been able to come up with any proof to back up your spurious allegation. Oya, i dare you , give us your proof or STFU.

Oh I see, so Awo wanted to rule a bigger nigeria, huh. I suppose Ojukwu didn't want to rule over a bigger nation than the biafra he initially mooted before going on an expansionist dream? Pray, do enlighten us on "Awo's selfish action against the ibos".

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aljharem(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
NorthSharp:

You are free to have respect, and even worship, Nzeogwu or whomever you want, just as some people have utmost respect and admiration for those who murdered Abiola, Kudirat, Bola Ige, and other prominent Yorubas.

Apart from Nzeogwu, I guess you also have huge amount and respect for Awo, whom the Igbos would forever continue to describe in their history as one of the most callous, cold-blooder mass murderers on earth, who they often compare to Hitler, for employing the tool of starvation to subject millions of women, children and elderly to a slow, painful but sure death!

So if you were not one of those half-educated young and not so-young southerners advertising their ignorance everyday on the internet, you would have known that history, especially in an ethnically divided country like Nigeria, always depends on who writes it!

In the history of the Ibos and all those who have pathological hatred for the Hausa-Fulani Muslims, Nzeogwu and his likes are 'heroes' and 'revolutionaries', while to us they were evil, callous and cold-blooded murderers and Igbo supremacists and betrayers of the worst types; the manner and style of their selected assassination could have only been motivated by profound hatred for the Hausa-Fulani Muslims!

And as I said in my original post, any Ibo who sees these evil people as heroes and comes out to openly celebrate their heinous crime against us, would only be inviting us to celebrate the killers of the 3 millions Ibo women and children during the civil war.

And if you are a Yoruba, as you claim, you should know that if you come openly to call Nzeogwu your 'hero', then we have the right to call the killers of Abiola, Kudirat, Bola Ige, et al, as our heros. And in as much as you could point to some imperfections of Sardauna, we can also point to such shortcomings of any one of your Yoruba leaders.

And don't even try to bring in the issue of 'betraying for money and power' because, unless you are new in any discussion forum involving Nigerians, you would have known that that particular sin is what MOST OTHER NIGERIANS attribute to your Yoruba people, in the past, in the present and may be in the future!

aboki

the poster cdoffx Is not yoruba

He is another igbo

na gode
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aljharem(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2012
T8ksy:

Can you please expantiate on the bolded portion of your post, above. How did the yorubas betray your leaders in the past?

You people with your herd-like mentality sha. How did the yorubas betrayed you ibos? Can you point to any agreement had between the ibos and the yorubas that the latter reneged on? You people just open your big cavity and spew rubbish but when ask to substantiate it, you all can't but still maintain that you were betrayed by the yorubas. The same way you lot have been singing "carpet-crossing" in yorubaland in 1951 but till date, none of you cretins have been able to come up with any proof to back up your spurious allegation. Oya, i dare you , give us your proof or STFU.

Oh I see, so Awo wanted to rule a bigger nigeria, huh. I suppose Ojukwu didn't want to rule over a bigger nation than the biafra he initially mooted before going on an expansionist dream? Pray, do enlighten us on "Awo's selfish action against the ibos".

i hope you know the ideeeiot u are quote is not yoruba. I am yet to see a yoruba person speak bad of Bello
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
alj harem:

i hope you know the ideeeiot u are quote is not yoruba. I am yet to see a yoruba person speak bad of Bello

Am a true "shoin of the shoil" and i don't give a rat's a.rse about bello and his sidekick balewa.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Kapardanie(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Im real Hausa/Fulani Almajiri, but i recognised Major Nzeogwu as a true Nationalist who was betrayed by his comrades, for Sardauna,he got what he deserve, The seed of secterian hartednees he sowed,the brutal killings and maiming of fellow Almajiris sympathers of NEPU.etc, i dont want insult a dead man,
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2012
T8ksy
i can see you're a big fool for your information i'm a bonafide yoruba from the same state with Awolowo i.eOgun state however i'm not a party to tribalism so you never know the downside of Awolowo or you want to hide it,mind you i never said Awolowo betrayed the ibos.well i don't need to start enlightenin you.
and to you Ideeot from north because i won't want to put an offence to your tribe but your personality let me just tell you i'm not ibo but proud to be Omo Oduduwa
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ak47mann(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
cdoffx:

T8ksy
i can see you're a big fool for your information i'm a bonafide yoruba from the same state with Awolowo i.eOgun state however i'm not a party to tribalism so you never know the downside of Awolowo or you want to hide it,mind you i never said Awolowo betrayed the ibos.well i don't need to start enlightenin you.
and to you Ideeot from north because i won't want to put an offence to your tribe but your personality let me just tell you i'm not ibo but proud to be Omo Oduduwa
i have respect for this man his on point,my guy may GOD bless you and your house hold for standing for the truth.such a WIZKID cool cool cool
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
Having been privileged to meet and speak with Major Nzeogwu's younger brother, Dr. Okeleke Nzeogwu, who currently lectures at The University of Southern Nevada's Faculty of Economics, I am struck by the eerie similarity in the spoken cadence, physical appearance and mannerisms of the two brothers, having now viewed this rare footage of the late Kaduna Nzeogwu.

Professor Nzeogwu, though not as famous as his elder brother, also paid his dues during the Biafran war as a teenager, during which he operated a general purpose machine-gun in a "Boy's Company" on the Biafran side, burying that weapon in the forest where he had been fighting guerrilla-style, once he finally learned that hostilities were over, several weeks after the war actually ended. 

Thanks to the original poster of this fragment of Nigerian history.   A time capsule like this offers the only glimpse there will ever be, into the mind of that idealistic, fearless, and, some would say, reckless soldier, whose actions set the course of Nigeria's subsequent history - Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by NorthSharp(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
Jakumo:

Having been privileged to meet and speak with Major Nzeogwu's younger brother, Dr. Okeleke Nzeogwu, who currently lectures at The University of Southern Nevada's Faculty of Economics, I am struck by the eerie similarity in the spoken cadence, physical appearance and mannerisms of the two brothers, having now viewed this rare footage of the late Kaduna Nzeogwu.

Professor Nzeogwu, though not as famous as his elder brother, also paid his dues during the Biafran war as a teenager, during which he operated a general purpose machine-gun in a "Boy's Company" on the Biafran side, burying that weapon in the forest where he had been fighting guerrilla-style, once he finally learned that hostilities were over, several weeks after the war actually ended. 

Thanks to the original poster of this fragment of Nigerian history.   A time capsule like this offers the only glimpse there will ever be, into the mind of that idealistic, fearless, and, some would say, reckless soldier, whose actions set the course of Nigeria's subsequent history - Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.

@Jakumo, after having taken just a simple glance at your previous posts, I feel thoroughly vindicated about what I had written earlier on this thread; that for people who are inflicted with an incurable pathological ethnic hatred against the Hausa-Fulani Muslims, Nzeogwu was a 'hero' and a 'revolutionary', and he would continue to be so.

As I stated earlier, everybody has the right to decide who their heroes are, no matter how morbid and insensitive their choice would appear to others.

But I added that if any cursed bastard comes on a public forum like this to celebrate what this evil treacherous animal did to us, that bastard should rest assured that we would look into the catalouge of injustice his ethnic group must have suffered in their history and choose those who inflicted the most cruel and painful injustice on the bastard's tribe as our 'heroes'.

So considering your most rabid hatred for the Hausa-Fulani Muslims, as clearly evidenced from the samples below from you previous posts, I would never be surprised if you start worshiping that Nzeogwu brother.

But when I decidedly find your cursed tribe out, I would be more than capable in dealing with you!

These few examples from your previous posts clearly shows the intensity and depth of your ethnic bigotry and hatred against a Hausa-Fulani Muslim:

Jakumo (m)
Location Location

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears
« #531 on: April 14, 2011, 05:33 PM »
Anything that leads Ayatollah Buggari-Bin Laden to wail and gnash his tobacco and kolanut-stained brown teeth is by definition a cause for great celebration among ALL freedom loving people who can tell good from profound evil. 

Cry until you phucking DIE, Buggari-Bin Laden, you despicable sack of chit.

Jakumo (m)
Location Location

Re: Can Buhari Pronounce A Single English Word Correctly?
« #13 on: April 14, 2011, 06:52 AM »
Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden is a stark ILLITERATE villager, for phucks sake, and as such he should not be expected to display a command of the English language commensurate with anything more impressive than that which he acquired as the koran-memorizing dimwitted cretin that he has always been.

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2012
Northsharp and some few other tribalist reason why we've all the problems in d nation,we've allowed tribal hatred to overshadow us. i don't care what tribe anyone comes from but d personality. for example as a person i respect Gen Buhari,why? because of his positive stance against corruption/indiscipline even though he has his shortcomings of lettin the interest of his people overshadow him in the course of this.
i know lots of people will be behind the bars for corruption by now if he had emerged as president
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by NorthSharp(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
Kapardanie:

[color=#990000][/color]Im real Hausa/Fulani Almajiri, but i recognised Major Nzeogwu as a true Nationalist who was betrayed by his comrades, for Sardauna,he got what he deserve, The seed of secterian hartednees he sowed,the brutal killings and maiming of fellow Almajiris sympathers of NEPU.etc, i dont want insult a dead man,

Anya kuwa? Yaya zan iya tantance cewa kai cikakken Hausa-Fulani ne? Me ka sani game da rigimar siyasar NEPU da NPC? Kana dan shekara nawa a lokacin?

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
NorthSharp:

But when I decidedly find your cursed tribe out, I would be more than capable in dealing with you!

These few examples from your previous posts clearly shows the intensity and depth of your ethnic bigotry and hatred against a Hausa-Fulani Muslim:

Jakumo (m)
Location Location
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears
« #531 on: April 14, 2011, 05:33 PM »
Anything that leads Ayatollah Buggari-Bin Laden to wail and gnash his tobacco and kolanut-stained brown teeth is by definition a cause for great celebration among ALL freedom loving people who can tell good from profound evil.  

Cry until you phucking DIE, Buggari-Bin Laden, you despicable sack of chit.

Jakumo (m)
Location Location
Re: Can Buhari Pronounce A Single English Word Correctly?
« #13 on: April 14, 2011, 06:52 AM »
Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden is a stark ILLITERATE villager, for phucks sake, and as such he should not be expected to display a command of the English language commensurate with anything more impressive than that which he acquired as the koran-memorizing dimwitted cretin that he has always been.

Northsharp please don't deny me my favourite internet sport of kicking Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden with my steel-capped Doc Marten boots just one more time before he gets taken away in handcuffs and leg-irons to answer for his crimes against humanity.   Forbidden from partaking of such simple pleasures, I would be a sullen man fer sure, reduced to yet more target practice and wanton sex to relieve the boredom.

With respect to Nzeogwu, I would be grateful if you could point out my use of the word " hero", since I haven't spotted it so far.  Suffice to say, "Nzeogwu" will be a hotly debated name by students of Nigerian history for a long time to come, regardless of my own personal take on his legacy.   Perhaps you may have read the observations I made about erudite Professor Okeleke Nzeogwu, and took them to be in reference to his legendary elder brother, Kaduna Nzeogwu.  Either way, I must confess that the perceptions of anonymous internet pundits have generally been of limited entertainment value to me, particularly if such individuals happen to reside a few time zones away from my heavily armed fortification.

By the way, I am intrigued by your determination to establish the "tribe" of writers you encounter here.   For all it is worth, my ancestors hail from the frozen leeward foothills of the Yevneshka mountains in Outer Mongolia, where they subsisted over four generations as semi-nomadic Llama herders, whose generally tranquil pastoral existence was regularly punctuated by frenzied skirmishes with marauding bands of axe-weilding horsemen who periodically galloped through the area on livestock-rustling raids, under the cover of howling winter blizzards.   Trusting that this background summary will enable you to customize a thought-provoking and insightful response for my benefit, I promise to try and take you seriously henceforth.

Finally I thank you for helping re-print some of my more inspired musings about Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, for the benefit of readers who may have missed those comments when they were first posted here.   You are a good man for doing this, and it is a pleasure to hear from you.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ak47mann(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aurenflani: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
@jakumo - buhari wept. now is our turn, no thanks to naija haters like u! because we would have been laughing and all those that are now making us to cry would have been the ones crying. buhari may not be laughing now but he certainly is angry that these dishonorable men did not try to prove him wrong!

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2012
aurenflani:

@jakumo - buhari wept.     buhari may not be laughing now        he certainly is angry   

Awww is Ayatollah Momod Buhari Bin Laden sobbing copiously yet AGAIN ?   

Now what is it this time ?   Did somebody remind him that he is an oxygen-wasting iimbecile again
You know, I'll never understand why people can be so mean to the mentally challenged.  It is all so unfair.   

That said, Buhari shouldn't go on taking all those harsh words so seriously.  All that whimpering is just bad for his little mind, and lord knows that muffuguh is as nutty as a fruitcake already.   Tell him to cheer up, wipe those salty tears from his bulging, bloodshot eyes, and try to look for the bright side of his predicament, for he will soon be tried and jailed on charges of inciting post-election massacres, by the International Criminal Court in Holland, where all meals are absolutely free, which can't be bad. 

Hey Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, don't worry - be happy.  If no one is watching, grab another sheep while you can, and bone it like there is no tomorrow.  You'll feel so much better afterward, just like you always do.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2012
Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and Nwobosi are the beginning of Nigerias problems

Those Ibos soldiers are the people who brought us to our knees as a country

cdoffx,

Can you tell me any reason why Nzeogwu and co killed other regional leaders but spared all Ibo politicians?

Under the guise of cleaning corruption, they killed

North - balewa and bello

SW- Akintola

SS- Okotie-Eboh

But these Ibo soldiers found all SE politicians free from corruption

or why wasnt Azikwe or Michael okpara killed?

3 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ak47mann(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2012
if you kill zik you have kill Nigeria, his is the founder mumu embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aurenflani: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ jakumo - u popehitler wannabe self deluding, coward islamophobic skunk of a drunken hypocrate clan of moronic thieving fugitive cannot escape from d general's long rub! ur time is wellnigh here. this current event is natures retribution at play. the wind will soon circle it's course and bum u will find urs & ur likes in d middle of d general's justice. then what befalls ur father will remanifest itself but dis time is going to be for good! alas, d world will be a set of demons free! bishopgay and his stinking a?ss loving reverendhomose?xual boys coveting generations gone.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cap28: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and Nwobosi are the beginning of Nigerias problems

Those Ibos soldiers are the people who brought us to our knees as a country

cdoffx,

Can you tell me any reason why Nzeogwu and co killed other regional leaders but spared all Ibo politicians?

Under the guise of cleaning corruption, they killed

North - balewa and bello

SW- Akintola

SS- Okotie-Eboh

But these Ibo soldiers found all SE politicians free from corruption

or why wasnt Azikwe or Michael okpara killed?

you are funny.

all those abovementioned people were criminals and their deaths were met with jubilation by the nigerian people at that time.

Nigeria was already on its back following 6 years of rampant corruption and looting of the national treasury by those afore mentioned criminals so get your facts right my friend.

stop allowing tribalism to cloud your ability to reason objectively.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by tunnytox(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
cap28:

you are funny.

all those abovementioned people were criminals and their deaths were met with jubilation by the nigerian people at that time.

Nigeria was already on its back following 6 years of rampant corruption and looting of the national treasury by those afore mentioned criminals so get your facts right my friend.

stop allowing tribalism to cloud your ability to reason objectively.

What proof have you got to show that these people are criminals? and why should this your celebrated murderer (nzeogwu) be the prosecution and the executioner?
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aurenflani: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2012
let me see. those murdered in '66. Balewa owned 1 house in balewa town. no foreign bank account & non of his children was/rich up to 2night!
sardauna left only 1 house in sokoto. No affluence can be attributed to any of his children!
Akintola died poorer than d time he was not d premier!
brig. pam, maimalari and co all died with nothing to show of affluence.
so what corruption are u talking about during dis six yrs. Nzegwu's grouse with d sardauna was dat a general shivers upon sighting d man as he descended from d stairs of d govt house to meet him in d reception area when he (nzeogwu) was in d house! dis was d account given by one of his friends who happened 2 hear his murmuring dat dis must be put to a stop. dat a whole general should shiver b4 a general just because he happens 2 be d premier!

like someone has pointed out, dis youngman was just plain stupid.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by NorthSharp(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2012
Jakumo:

By the way, I am intrigued by your determination to establish the "tribe" of writers you encounter here.  

Typical cowardly bastard! You want continue forever to hide under the anonymity to insult other tribes and religions in a most irresponsible way, but you are so ashamed and afraid to reveal your tribe for what others might say about it.

If you are not son of a cursed primitive clan of a damned inconsequential jungle tribe, you should take cue from all the other notorious tribalists and religious bigots like you here, all of whom are SO PROUD of their ethnic backgrounds and are ever-ready to defend them.

If you keep insulting people's tribe and hide yours, then the only response that we would be forced to be firing would be directed at that old, dirty, smelly, dying (dead?) PIG and the village LovePeddler he took for a wife after being rejected by other girls; it was as a result of some of their messy and noisy nightly coupling that you and that your ugly, twice-divorced sister that were produced! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 3:15am On Jan 14, 2012
cdoffx:

T8ksy

T8ksy:

Oh I see, so Awo wanted to rule a bigger nigeria, huh. I suppose Ojukwu didn't want to rule over a bigger nation than the biafra he initially mooted before going on an expansionist dream? Pray, do enlighten us on "Awo's selfish action against the ibos", proud omo oduduwa.

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 5:27am On Jan 14, 2012
NorthSharp:

Typical cowardly bastard! You want continue forever to hide under the anonymity to insult other tribes and religions in a most irresponsible way, but you are so ashamed and afraid to reveal your tribe for what others might say about it.

If you are not son of a cursed primitive clan of a damned inconsequential jungle tribe, you should take cue from all the other notorious tribalists and religious bigots like you here, all of whom are SO PROUD of their ethnic backgrounds and are ever-ready to defend them.

If you keep insulting people's tribe and hide yours, then the only response that we would be forced to be firing would be directed at that old, dirty, smelly, dying (dead?) PIG and the village LovePeddler he took for a wife after being rejected by other girls; it was as a result of some of their messy and noisy nightly coupling that you and that your ugly, twice-divorced sister that were produced! grin grin grin grin 

Northsharp I am both flattered and honored that you have painstakingly devoted so many words to express your impotent rage.  Who would have imagined that mere written opinions could trigger such a spectacular emotional meltdown ?   Anyway, on a serious note, may I suggest that you schedule a routine medical checkup,  just to make sure that you are not about to bust a heart-valve mid-rant, and keel over ttits-up.

Correct me if I am wrong, good sir, but I deduce all that wasted energy was simply on account of the fact that terrorist gang leader Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden recently lost his 15th straight presidential election, and that your dream of bullwhipping Nigerian women, and forcing them into batman costumes was summarily flushed down the toilet of history yet again by the Nigerian electorate who roundly rejected that murderous orangutan to whom you affixed all your hopes for Nigeria's regression back to the stone age.  I can certainly feel your pain, sir, despite being unable to share that heavy emotional burden in any tangible manner.

Just take it day by day, and deal with the anguish in your heart like a man, or a chimpanzee, whichever is applicable.   Now then, since we have discovered that you are prone to hysterical bellowing and hyperventilation at the mere mention of Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu's name, I would like to go ahead and confess now that I do in fact regard that man as a national hero because he surgically removed a few particularly horrid scumbags before their grand scheme to destroy Nigeria could reach critical mass so soon after that nation's independence from British rule.   Matter of fact, a bomb-proof statue of Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu might soon be erected right in front of your mud hut, so that you can be reminded DAILY of Nzeogwu's noble mission that was executed with such breathtaking precision, panache and timing.

I eagerly await more evidence of your dramatic unravelling, sir, given that amateur psychology has long been one of my cherished pastimes, though I must admit to being somewhat let down that you so far have no colorful descriptive language to offer on the subject of my Mongolian heritage.  Can't I request even one small outburst about Mongolians ?  Pretty please ?
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by hercules07: 6:01am On Jan 14, 2012
@Jakumo

Buhari has occupied the following Post.

1) Governor
2)Minister
3)President and Commander in Chief

As SLS asked those vilifying him what posts have you occupied.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2012
@dayokanu
Nzeogwu said in an interview that the mission was to take out those that were indesirable for nigeria progress or whose position require then to be sacrifice for peace and stability.micheal opara was marked for elimination but that fateful day he was hostin an international visitor i can't remember but think from the Vatican so the soldiers had to hold back.
tunnytox
its obvious they're corrupt &thorn in the people's flesh as the coup was applauded &welcomed by almost everyone
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Chyz2: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2012
tunnytox:

What proof have you got to show that these people are criminals? and why should this your celebrated murderer (nzeogwu) be the prosecution and the executioner?

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//BHC_ITN/1966/01/19/X19016603/?s=nzeogwu+coup&st=0&pn=1
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2012
hercules07:

@Jakumo

Buhari has occupied the following Post.

1) Governor
2)Minister
3)President and Commander in Chief

As SLS asked those vilifying him what posts have you occupied.

How DARE you question my credentials, Hercules ?    You will be arrested with immediate effect and alacrity, for Ayatollah Buhari-style DISPLEEEN,  if this transgression is repeated in the future.

I will have you know that I have served loyally as a Certified Bikini Inspector (CBI) at Newport Beach, California, for more years that you have had hot meals, and furthermore, I take my duties and responsibilities VERY seriously.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2012
T8ksy
one of the reasons why Awo devise the starvation stuff against the ibos during the war is simply because he does not want them to win hence break away and its not because he loves one Nigeria but simply because he want to rule a big Nigeria perhaps with oil which he desire so much.you may recollect that he would have actually been the first prime minister but for the british insinuation of northerners against him because they too believe the northerners will be more easy to control(indirect rule success)
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by hercules07: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2012
@Jakumo

That got me laughing, you are a good guy most of the times, though you do support GEJ and hate Buhari which I think is abominable but, one's man food is another man's poison.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by hercules07: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2012
@CD

Let it rest, the act of January 1966 caused far more wahala than it tried to solve, the guys should have spread their killings evenly, a General is meant to shiver at the sight of a premier, the premier represents the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.