Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (21362 Views)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by LaParisienne(f): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Where's the list i asked for? angry

keep waiting grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Sounds more like surrender!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2012
OccupyNigeria#
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2012
Wonders shall never end!
Lesbians shall never change!
Gays shall always learn!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
Wonders shall never end!
Lesbians shall never change!
Gays shall always learn!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
^Is dat a university rhyme undecided undecided,teach us more.

And is dis wot u cud come up wiv,I expected you to blast dat ur deranged neighbour opoloboi.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2012
Mynd_44:

OccupyNigeria#

why?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Is dat a university rhyme undecided undecided,teach us more.

And is dis wot u cud come up wiv,I expected you to blast dat your deranged neighbour opoloboi.

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
dokkyelele:

why?
Because we are bored and have noting better to do
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

Because we are bored and have noting better to do

seriously dats true but am occupying my phone bottons right nw.

Where r d insultive replies?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
dokkyelele:

seriously dats true but am occupying my phone bottons right nw.

Where r d insultive replies?
OccupyingNigeria is much more fun
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

OccupyingNigeria is much more fun

okay o, but l cant kill and destroy thnigs and l dont want to be kill or destroy. No peace occupiers in Nigeria. Keep occupying.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2012
OccupyingNairaland#
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
Remember the looting in London? This is our turn
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
Typing japanjantis off his arsehole

"I don't want to b kill and destroy"

Mr ibu sef can do betta angry grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Typing japanjantis off his arsehole

U can do berra,
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2012
^
dokkyelele:

U can do berra,
Guy I dey fear u oo,u b babalawo ni d last u write 1 now u put 2,abeg no jazz me soory I no near u again lol.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 1:19am On Jan 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Guy I dey fear u oo,u b babalawo ni d last u write 1 now u put 2,abeg no jazz me soory I no near u again lol.

-2 now 0
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by monie(f): 4:48am On Jan 14, 2012
Yeah,i want to,but i hope for the best while i prepare for the worst.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2012
hmmm
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Sleekjd(f): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2012
YES, I wanna get married. Already buildin my career n lovin it. I am ready to settle down so help me God. But am nt gonna settle for less, cos I want a union dat ll last a life time. Btw, being single is no crime. Our society is such dat wants all women to marry regardless of dia happiness or want they want for themselves. It is well*

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by mamalola19: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2012
The way this topic is still undergoing means marriage is a do or die affair in nigeria. if u r nt married, its like a plague
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2012
Sleekjd:

YES, I wanna get married. Already buildin my career n lovin it. I am ready to settle down so help me God. But am nt gonna settle for less, cos I want a union dat ll last a life time. Btw, being single is no crime. Our society is such dat wants all women to marry regardless of dia happiness or want they want for themselves. It is well*
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2012
monie:

Yeah,i want to,but i hope for the best while i prepare for the worst.

na wa for u o, u r not married yet, u don dey prepare for 'the worst' are u expecting the worst? Cant u just hope for the best or marry ur best friend! U better dont strat causin urself and rewrite that comment, no offence.

And can anybody marry an illitrate? If yes or no, plz state ur reason. Thank you, dike
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 3:33am On Jan 15, 2012
^^^
Illiterates are humans like you and me so why can't I marry one? As long as their is love and we are compactible I have no problem with it
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
Illiterates are humans like you and me so why can't I marry one? As long as their is love and we are compactible I have no problem with it

thank you, ese gan, diki, dalu, nagode,
That is just what l wanna hear,

Now to topic
actually, the topic concern more of woman that man, but if am to answer in my position, i wud say yes, altho marriage does not justify u having children but there is nothing good as been married and married to the right person. There r people in this world that never married. Some on their wish and some wish of witches but seriously if u wanna marry, nothing can stop u, if God said its time.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2012
You are welcome
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by mataz(f): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
I would like to get married. The idea of living with 9 cats on my own freaks me out totally I would love to sit on the front porch with my husband. And watch our grand kids play watch the sun go down with him talk to him. Lay next to him as his wife and he will be the first thing I see when I wake up that would be nice
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dymepiece(f): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
probably not tongue
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Youngpo413: 8:49am On May 20, 2015
Cuddlemii:
Everywhere I turn to on Nairaland, Facebook etc are marriage topics or related to marriage topics. Whats the big deal about it? Is marriage the final bus stop to life and its accomplishments?

If you are an unmarried lady, do you want to get married because its the in thing or because you genuinely want to.

Can you also decided not to get married. And if you decide not to, are you are afraid to face the criticism and stigmatization that comes with that decision or stand?

I am a young lady, who still needs a little nurturing in terms of mental maturity so I am still indecisive about the institution called marriage. I know its a necessity. I know its ordained by God. I don't know if its the commitment involved that scare me or not. I just want us to discuss it together. Do you really want to get married? And why? If you decide not to, can you survive it.
Get married first.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Youngpo413: 8:58am On May 20, 2015
LaParisienne:
I would like to get married in the future cos I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone. I want to share my beautiful world with a good and deserving christian man. I'll do it for me, not cos of pressure or anything else.

Haven said that, my career and self development is the MOST important thing right now.

Just my 2 quid
Talk true say you no see husband,you are hear talking about career,una dey use career deceive people...

Many ladies will dump career as soon as a serious man appears.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Youngpo413: 9:01am On May 20, 2015
dymepiece:
probably not tongue
I believe you,you are now hopeless,cos your time don pass,its not good for a lady to fuccck around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.