Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (21359 Views)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by LaParisienne(f): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2012
r231:

make sure you are wearing the right shoes cus heels wont do it for ya

Have you ever had shoes without shoe strings?
Seriously, I grew up without shoes; heels or flats. Still don't have any.
Heck, I might even rule  Nigeria 1 day cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by r231(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^^not only that you can run, you dream big too

Nice 1 pls let me be you vice sha wen the time comes grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2012
La Parisienne:

Have you ever had shoes without shoe strings?
Seriously, I grew up without shoes; heels or flats. Still don't have any.
Heck, I might even rule  Nigeria 1 day cool

The Nigeria in your dreams sha. . .

Once bitten by a shoe-less president. . . Twice shy! grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by seedord247(m): 1:13am On Jan 09, 2012
Mynd_44:

What is the difference between Nigerian cats and foreign ones?

Nigerian Cats are witches while foreign cats are life saver and friendly. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 1:14am On Jan 09, 2012
seedord247:

[b]Nigerian Cats are witches [/b]while foreign cats are life saver and friendly. tongue lipsrsealed

Not all of them.  wink
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by LaParisienne(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2012
r231:

^^^^not only that you can run, you dream big too

Nice 1 pls let me be you vice sha wen the time comes grin grin

Yes bruv, will sure holla at you when the time is right. Hope you'll bring enough dough for the campaign grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by doeeyed: 1:17am On Jan 09, 2012
Marriage is the end result of meeting someone you have grown to love and wanting a greater degree of permanence with him or her. It is not a means to an end.
It should not be seen as a status symbol, but as a celebration of love.

The question is, do u want to fall  and stay in love? The answer wl be yes for most people, I think.

Then, do you want to stay wt this person for better for worse ? Enjoying the fruits whilst enduring the discipline and sacrifice needed?? At this point, the ' love waxes cold'

Coming back to op:

So a yes for marriage wt its bittersweet cocktails.

But I'll work harder on getting the right person rather than getting married at all costs ( sometimes to an inappropriate person).
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by LaParisienne(f): 1:19am On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

The Nigeria in your dreams sha. . .

Once bitten by a shoe-less president. . . Twice shy! grin

Hmm. Never say never.

@Op, soorry for derailing. I'm outta here. cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 09, 2012
No, I dont think so.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Roland17(m): 1:58am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by thehunted(m): 2:00am On Jan 09, 2012
U should be wary of what u wish For yourselves. For those that said that they are not so keen to get married,are u prepare to stay single 4 d rest of ur lives? And 4 those that are afraid of commitment,the main reason we have relationships b4 marriage is to help us understand what commitment entails. And not to sample dicks,vj and for financial reasons(Like we do these days). We do not understand d reason why we go into r, tionshipS and so we are afraid of getting married. I am also afraid of staying with just one woman 4 d rest of ma life but i'm working on dat. It is not easy for a cute guy in d world we live in(if u knw what i mean).
DONT WISH URSELF ANY BAD THINGT
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 09, 2012
Roland17:

^^^^ grin grin grin grin

grin grin tongue
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Metalgoong(m): 3:36am On Jan 09, 2012
A disguised cry for help by the Worn Out Tyre Club members sad sad sad
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Omoghetto1(f): 4:19am On Jan 09, 2012
Metalgoong:

A disguised cry for help by the Worn Out Tyre Club members sad sad sad

oloshi omo ode. o ma run down. se o mo ojo ori awon ti wan kowe si bi. emi ma fe oko lo lo

useless child of a fool. u will run down. what if the posters r vry young worn out ko, worn inside ni. i will marry tomorrow.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Metalgoong(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2012
Omo_ghetto:

oloshi omo ode. o ma run down. se o mo ojo ori awon ti wan kowe si bi. emi ma fe oko lo lo

useless child of a fool. u will run down. what if the posters r vry young worn out ko, worn inside ni. i will marry tomorrow.

Apparently I have hit a nerve as expected grin grin grin. . . Lest I forget, I didnt say that worn out tyres like you wont get married; afterall, there are men who have no other choice but to buy such dangerous tyres. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Omoghetto1(f): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2012
Metalgoong:

Apparently I have hit a nerve as expected   grin grin grin.  . .  Lest I forget, I didnt say that worn out tyres like you wont get married; afterall, there are men who have no other choice but to buy such dangerous tyres.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Igbe Ewure, bawo ni yin se je. Were lori gon gon. iya re ni buruku tyre

Goat Poo Poo, what concerns u oga. Mentalgoong is this our u disrespect your mom at home
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Metalgoong(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2012
Omo_ghetto:

Igbe Ewure, bawo ni yin se je. Were lori gon gon. iya re ni buruku tyre

Goat Poo Poo, what concerns u oga. Mentalgoong is this our u disrespect your mom at home

Omo ghetto Salvaged tyre, since you are getting married today, I wish you happy married life. . . . I hope you repent and never go back to your dirty old ways grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2012
Metalgoong:

Omo ghetto Salvaged tyre, since you are getting married today, I wish you happy married life. . . . I hope you repent and never go back to your dirty old ways grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Metalgoong:

Apparently I have hit a nerve as expected grin grin grin. . . Lest I forget, I didnt say that worn out tyres like you wont get married; afterall, there are men who have no other choice but to buy such dangerous tyres. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Buhahahahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Omoghetto1(f): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2012
Metalgoong:

Omo ghetto Salvaged tyre, since you are getting married today, I wish you happy married life.  . . . I hope you repent and never go back to your dirty old ways  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tambolo ayan, to ba le so fun iya re buruku tyre ko ye se sina, mo ni pada si ise ti iya re bukuru tyre ko mi. omo buruku tyre

ant cockroach if u can tell ur mom to stop ill not go back to wht she taught me. child of a dangerous tyre
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2012
*Grabbing a bucket of Pop-corn by mistake*
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2012
. . .Joining the #occupypopcorn by mistaken suya identity! cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2012
Na wa oo tins dey happunaka here oo,killz shift abeg ayam banking on omo-ghetto to crucify. grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Shift wetin? grin Ogbeni relax there! Are you a daughter of a dangerous tyre? grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2012
(sprinkling garlic salt and hot sauce on popcorn) (steals Sexkillz' suya)
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

(sprinkling garlic salt and hot sauce on popcorn) (steals Sexkillz' suya)
angry
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2012
(burps)
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
May the stolen suya occupy your stomach like a dangerous salvaged tyre! angry
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by lolaluv1(f): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2012
doe-eyed:

Marriage is the end result of meeting someone you have grown to love and wanting a greater degree of permanence with him or her. It is not a means to an end.
It should not be seen as a status symbol, but as a celebration of love.

The question is, do u want to fall  and stay in love? The answer wl be yes for most people, I think.

Then, do you want to stay wt this person for better for worse ? Enjoying the fruits whilst enduring the discipline and sacrifice needed?? At this point, the ' love waxes cold'

Coming back to op:

So a yes for marriage wt its bittersweet cocktails.

But I'll work harder on getting the right person rather than getting married at all costs ( sometimes to an inappropriate person).

I like that! cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
May the stolen suya occupy your stomach like a dangerous salvaged tyre! angry

(farts profusely)
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

(farts profusely)
That's why he fell in love with you! Your farts drive mosquitoes away free of charge. . . grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Shift wetin? grin Ogbeni relax there! Are you a daughter of a dangerous tyre? grin

lol dangerous tyre ko chromed wheels ni,ogbeni dress go wan side jo,are u a product of michelin tyre?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

That's why he fell in love with you! Your farts drive mosquitoes away free of charge. . . grin

Bite me jor! grin grin grin grin grin grin I told you the arse introduced us! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Couple Goes Green For Shrek Wedding / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.