Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (21360 Views)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

lol dangerous tyre ko chromed wheels ni,ogbeni dress go wan side jo,are u a product of michelin tyre?
Bone story! Do you want to get married or not? tongue

Mrs, Chima:

Bite me jor! grin grin grin grin grin grin I told you the arse introduced us! tongue
The arse introduced you, and the farts and accompanying stench drew you both closer. . . Hmm, That's love! grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
^ur IV is on its way,Did I answer ur ? tongue
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
What IV? Barbecue IV? Answer the question. . . angry
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
^i answered you earlier I said I DO!,now wey my wooden ring. grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
Na me propose to you? grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hehhe u wan change am now abi,Bros I go design ur face if u try shittt.U don make me fall in love ooooo smiley
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
With who? Who is the Unlucky chap? grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
Ur ex galfriend elder brother,u 4 toast me first na tongue
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

your ex galfriend elder brother,u 4 toast me first na tongue
Chei! You don enter. . . That guy na BBM! (Born By Mistake!) grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
See wetin mistake don turn Sexkillz
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
i do but i am definitely not in any rush to do so.
i'll just let nature take its course but in the meantime focus on
doing me!!  wink

Good morning/noon mr. sexkillz smiley
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Sexkillz

I have a lovely Swedish woman for you.  Interested?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Good morning/noon mr. sexkillz  smiley
Good day MZD! Hope you dreamt of us? cheesy

Mynd_44:

See wetin mistake don turn Sexkillz
Yes O! It was a premeditated mistake! grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

Good day MZD! Hope you dreamt of us? cheesy

lol you bet wink
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Sexkillz

. . .Should not be more than 22 years of age! cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol you bet wink
.grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

.grin

lol naughty naughty!! cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Sexkillz

He's not into swedish gals,he's like Finns grin
sexkillz:

Chei! You don enter. . . That guy na BBM! (Born By Mistake!) grin
dats y i dey ur bck dey PING!(Police,Indulge,Negotiate and Grind),oya baby baby je ka roll grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

He's not into swedish gals,he's like Finns ;Ddats y i dey your bck dey PING!(Police,Indulge,Negotiate and Grind),oya baby baby je ka roll grin

Hmm. I might have a Finland chick somewhere in my rolodex. grin grin

sexkillz:

. . .Should not be more than 22 years of age! cool

She is a hot granny. She loves young boys.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol naughty naughty!!  cheesy
Na you "teacher" me! cheesy
Idowuogbo:

He's not into swedish gals,he's like Finns grin
Abegi, no spoil my market! angry
Mrs C, I like swedish gals and finns as well. . . As long as they aint anorexic! grin

Idowuogbo:
dats y i dey your bck dey PING!(Police,Indulge,Negotiate and Grind),oya baby baby je ka roll grin
You must be PINGing by Mistake! grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

Na you "teacher" me! cheesyAbegi, no spoil my market! angry
Mrs C, I like swedish gals and finns as well. . . As long as they aint anorexic! grin

Size 12-14 is good enough? You want her to have nyansh like mine or flat?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

She is a hot granny.  She loves young boys.  

Oh! Young boys? Tell her i love her 22 year old grand daughter! grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Size 12-14 is good enough? You want her to have nyansh like mine or flat?
If there are no better options, i'd like to phone a friend. . .
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
Why can't these people,sexkillz,Mrs C,MZD,I'd and ID stick to topic? Reports reaching us says you always derail and that's so true,you've been warned,now stick to topic.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
Sexkillz you want to marry a Grandma? I no dey there oooo. Are you sure she is NAFDAC approved
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2012
freecocoa:

Why can't these people,sexkillz,Mrs C,MZD,I'd and ID stick to topic? Reports reaching us says you always derail and that's so true,you've been warned,now stick to topic.
NL police!!!!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
Derail? We are discussing marriage! What a Mistaken assumption! grin
Mynd_44:

Sexkillz you want to marry a Grandma? I no dey there oooo. Are you sure she is NAFDAC approved
Not the grandma! The grand daughter! grin Who is NAFDAC?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

If there are no better options, i'd like to phone a friend. . .

You no like nyansh? Black men love big nyansh!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hmm. I might have a Finland chick somewhere in my rolodex.   grin grin
Dat good news but she won't b a banker if she aint repping d size 0 league grin grin

sexkillz:

Na you "teacher" me! cheesyAbegi, no spoil my market! angry
Which market abegiii,one dey queue u dey reshuffle pack blawwdy intete.Dis time arround my messenger wasn't buzzing mistake,now match forward b4 I ruff handle hia angry
freecocoa:

Am I seeing tins or has dis Pro Derailer joined force to protest mistake tongue
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You no like nyansh? Black men love big nyansh!
Am i black?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima1(f): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
sexkillz:

Am i black?

No. You are flygerian. tongue
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrCork17: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2012
***i wonder what Mrs CHima looks like. has she gots badunkadunk? undecided ***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Goes Green For Shrek Wedding / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.