Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (21389 Views)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by opribo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
Dentale:

@Opribo, you're kidding right?? Beheading? For being single?? Na wa oo. I'm torn between laughing out loud at your jokes (hoping they are jokes) and wondering whether you ACTUALLY think that way, And whether you're alone in that kind of thinking,

@Topic. Yes, I wanna get married someday. Sooner rather than later. I believe in the power of words. Truth is, after building up your career and travelling the world and all, it feels good to share share your life with someone special. And no, I don't see marriage as a status symbol neither do I see it as a proof of maturity. A married fool is still a fool. Someone mentioned earlier that marriage should be a celebration of love. Seconded!

Dentale, take a survey around Nigeria, you will understand what I am talking about. At 21 a normal girl ought to have graduated from the university everything being equal even if she didn't go to the university at 21 she must have acquired whatever handwork skill.

Now after this time you see some girls telling you that they are pursuing somethings for themselves and when you carefully check what these things are, you find out that they are nothing other than the fun of playing about with different men who funds her excessive life styles.

And you know time flies so fast by the time they realise that they have been chasing vanity they are already 35 plus.
Those are the people we are gonna stone and behead and I am not alone in this thinking because they have ruined the lives of many unsuspecting youngmen.
As you plan to marry early, you shall find a good man and you will see that it doesnt stop you from achieving your dreams with your man. May God help you to make it. Dont support all these hot stepper ladies telling me bull sh1t here.

Marriage is a must for all ladies, if you can't find a man to marry get pregnant and have a baby to avoid beheading.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

It is now very clear that this post was done by one of the frustrated 35 plus ladies. Let me conclude my post be reiterating the fact that nature has planned everything in this life based on time and season. There is a time to be born, and a time to grow up and a time to marry and a time to retire and rest and then a time to die.

If you study the womans mophological make you will see that just like a flower they have a time they are allowed to procreate after that time the ability to procreate ceases. So should a man go and marry a woman who has stopped procreating or quarter to stop menstrusting. When a woman spends her precious time pursuing vanity over the major things in life that woman is a WITCH, hoha.

I don't see any reason why a woman should act as though she has control over nature only to realise too late that she has been chasing shadows. So Cuddlemii and Idowuogbo take note, time waits for no one and as long as you people refuse to obey the natural laws of nature and that is understanding that God made you people for one sole purpose to keep the world chain going so long shall i advicate for public stoning and beheading if need be.

The bible says a tree that will not bear fruit must be cut off and uprooted. That is what I am saying here any woman or lady that has refused to produce children and stays on like that until menopause must be beheaded and thrown away.

that is my point that will teach others who are trying to pursue vanity over the God given role to follow the right steps. Imagine if a woman uses her body well she can have as many children as she wants through normal delivery but when they delay complications arising from fibroid, weak falupians tubes and all kinds of complications.

That is a wasted woman so we can allow such to stay and teach the young ones evil they must be stoned and beheaded as the case maybe.
Chineke meee oo

*Bado strts loading her water gun wiv acid ready to blow off dis mistake of a human being,suddenly she remembers she has to bless him wit more words b4 blowing off d bomboclArt bck into d hole he came from*

Mr demon u don sniff Caustic Soda,baboon I think we need 2 hold a memorial for your dead brain cells(printing d obituary atm).U have the guts to quote my best friend God,guy u dey mad abi terry g swear for u come no make me use Holy ghost fire you commot for earth, evilness like urs needs to have a meal down in a blazing furnace .I continue to read your bulllshItttt and noticed you quoting my favourite novel d Bible,Otondo may u receive a blowww job of a friggin shark.Which bible u dey read na re-edited version of Devils workshop abi,clear ur apollo bcus its shares d same layout as d bible no mean say na d same tin,dude na KILL YOURSELF MANUAL u dey follow blawwwdy lucifer.I will strongly advise you to communicate more wiv dat rhino brain dem clone give u,u are a disgrace to NIGERIA BOKO DEY FIND U ANIMALLLLL!!!!!!!.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

I don't blame you, the reason is that the truth is like a two edged sword it cuts deep. I am sure you have crossed the age boundary that is why you are ranting like a wounded lion. What I said is the reality and the obvious truth. From the age of 21 to 31 a girl is ripe for marriage but she would not all in the name of trying to acquire somethings for herself. Can you tell me those things she is acquiring - cars, houses, clothings, travelling around to all the 5 star hotels.

In case you dont know, why i said all unmarried single girls from 35  should be publicly stoned because they are the wicked, mischievious, evil and demonic pnes in our midst. After wasting their time they take out their frustrations on any unsuspecting man out there. They are the ones that run into churches to cover up their deadly track. Some of them dont even have any womb. Some can never satisfy their husband in beds because they have seen all types of men for the over a decade since they left school.
Most of them have risen to the top of their organisation after seeing all the seeable. Now they want to eat their cakes and have it by capturing any unsuspecting and undiscernible young man who is carried away by ytheir affluence.

These category of ladies if you are lucky they will only give you one child and thats all and they can only produce through CS because the walls of the womb are weakened due to excessive pill intake.
So tell me why should we not identify and isolate these category of women and barnish them from civilised society because they are a threat to the normal unbringing of our children.
So whether you and your likes like it or not we will not hesistate, just as we are protesting the fuel subsidy oneday we shall protest to send all those unmarried old ladies out of Naija. Naija is for productivity.

opribo:

The truth is bitter but it must be told whether Cuddlemii and Iduwogbo like it or not they must hear and accept to live right and do the right thing at the right time. Get married on time and stop chasing shadows or beheading awaits them also.

Hahaa. After they would say, the problem lies in our government and corrupt leaders. You are worse than the crises going on in Nigeria. You sure have boko haram tendencies. I started an honest topic, a lot of reasonable, exposed, enlightened and matured nland members commented and advised, which was appreciated.

You on the other hand, like the deranged man that you are started insulting women which signifies how ignorant, local, deluded and sick you are.

"Stone & behead women," because they are not married? Are you God? Even God loves everyone and doesn't discriminate women. I only pity the desperate lady that would marry your kind, God forbid, this is why many ladies are actually scared of getting married. You never know the devil you would lay with for the rest of your life. Your kind can chop the wife and cook jollof rice with her for supper.  

As for the 35 to 40 years old thingy you have been shouting, dude I said unmarried ladies and not the age your mom finally met a man(your dad) to wink at her. You are surprised how I know your story, its very obvious where that anger is coming from. Uncivilized goon & thug, hell awaits ur kind. smh
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nosyke(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

I no want make she fear! grin The smaller the dowry, the bigger the mmhmm! **Clears throat** grin
70 Naira! tongue
Haha!  grin grinErrm, bia nwokem, no spoil my market o! angry Page 4 wetin? You want make she run? grin

Ok, na we we abi,40% down to my side .From Now henceforth, my lips are sealed8) cool cool cool

opribo:

It is now very clear that this post was done by one of the frustrated 35 plus ladies. Let me conclude my post be reiterating the fact that nature has planned everything in this life based on time and season. There is a time to be born, and a time to grow up and a time to marry and a time to retire and rest and then a time to die.

If you study the womans mophological make you will see that just like a flower they have a time they are allowed to procreate after that time the ability to procreate ceases. So should a man go and marry a woman who has stopped procreating or quarter to stop menstrusting. [s]When a woman spends her precious time pursuing vanity over the major things in life that woman is a WITCH, [/s] hoha.

I don't see any reason why a woman should act as though she has control over nature only to realise too late that she has been chasing shadows. So Cuddlemii and Idowuogbo take note, time waits for no one and as long as you people refuse to obey the natural laws of nature and that is understanding that God made you people for one sole purpose to keep the world chain going so long shall i advicate for public stoning and beheading if need be.

The bible says a tree that will not bear fruit must be cut off and uprooted. That is what I am saying here any woman or lady that has refused to produce children and stays on like that until menopause must be beheaded and thrown away.
that is my point that will teach others who are trying to pursue vanity over the God given role to follow the right steps. Imagine if a woman uses her body well she can have as many children as she wants through normal delivery but when they delay complications arising from fibroid, weak falupians tubes and all kinds of complications.

That is a wasted woman so we can allow such to stay and teach the young ones evil they must be stoned and beheaded as the case maybe.

Oga, first of all I must tell you that I am a guy, before you start labelling me.
Your posts are totally flawed and the presumptions you made totally preposterous, how on earth could you label a human being a witch?smh
Do you want to honestly say that all your female relatives(if any) are all married??
When has inability to concieve become absolutely the fault of a woman,(have you not heard of male impotency before)?
In summary, please be conscious of what you spew on public fora like this
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
Dentale:

@Opribo, you're kidding right?? Beheading? For being single?? Na wa oo. I'm torn between laughing out loud at your jokes (hoping they are jokes) and wondering whether you ACTUALLY think that way,  And whether you're alone in that kind of thinking,

@Topic. Yes, I wanna get married someday. Sooner rather than later. I believe in the power of words. Truth is, after building up your career and travelling the world and all, it feels good to share share your life with someone special. And no, I don't see marriage as a status symbol neither do I see it as a proof of maturity. A married fool is still a fool. Someone mentioned earlier that marriage should be a celebration of love. Seconded!

lolz. I have never heard such in my life time. Opribo is a legend for his statements, I swear. grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

If you study the womans mophological make you will see that just like a flower they have a time they are allowed to procreate after that time the ability to procreate ceases. So should a man go and marry a woman who has stopped procreating or quarter to stop menstrusting. When a woman spends her precious time pursuing vanity over the major things in life that woman is a WITCH, hoha.

its very clear you are seriously sick in the head,what age do you think you are living in?stone? Since when has someone refusing to get married become a crime? You didn't even understand what was being said before you jumped in with your barbaric and blood thirsty comments.

That a lady doesn't want to get married does not mean she'll end up alone,some ladies even have kids but never got married.
Drogba just recently got married to a lady he's been dating since the 90's,lampard may not even get married and I'm sure his woman is happy,its not a must to put a ring on it and even if a woman decides to even stay alone you can't do shyt about it so stop displaying your thirst for blood and take it to your village shrine where you can assume the role of chief priest and deceive the naïve villagers by telling them the gods want 7 virgins,kill the women and suck their blood you wretched ugly and wicked evil vampire.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nosyke:

Oga, first of all I must tell you that I am a guy,
Your posts are totally flawed and the presumptions you made totally presterous, how on earth could you label a human being a witch?smh
Do you want to honestly say that all your female relatives(if any) are all married??
When has inability to concieve become absolutely the fault of a woman,(have you not heard of male impotency before)?
In summary, please be conscious of what you spew on public fora like this

Oh nnayi come chop friendly kiss kiss,pls stop replying d malware na robot ooo
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dammytex: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
And back to the topic;

I actually think all ladies should think of settling down with the right man at one point or the other. If a lady decides to be unmarried, I'm not sure I'd be a fan.
Marriage is a good thing and I also believe its in God's plan for everybody to be married.
Its not that complicated, we can still achieve whatever goals and dreams we carry even in marriage, especially when we marry the right people.
so, please take your time, marry the right person and continually pray for the upkeep of your union.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
Marry me pls
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by morewat: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
Marriage is a good thing when you have the right partner. I am a married man. Ordinarily, I understand the reason why some ladies are running away from marriage. Most times, it is due to their experience with men, loving the wrong person. But two good heads are better than one. My advice for them is not to be too desperate since most men always use that as an opportunity to maltreat ladies. Open your eyes and if you dont have what you are looking for, it is better to remain single than to be in sorrow for the rest of one's life!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
dammytex:

And back to the topic;

I actually think all ladies should think of settling down with the right man at one point or the other. If a lady decides to be unmarried, I'm not sure I'd be a fan.
Marriage is a good thing and I also believe its in God's plan for everybody to be married.
Its not that complicated, we can still achieve whatever goals and dreams we carry even in marriage, especially when we marry the right people.
so, please take your time, marry the right person and continually pray for the upkeep of your union.

Hey baybee! Hope you are good?

Mynd_44:

^^^
Marry me pls

Lol he is a man like you. That must have been a MISTAKE on your part wink

But hey we are trying to be open here, so if that's your sexuality, its all good!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by otokx(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
We Africans have our own traditions; let us not copy the bad elements of the western world.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by humblebee: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
effect of boredom as a result of strike action, what a question?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by opribo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
Aha, they have all assembled, I am not surprised at all, because by their fruits you shall know them. If you read my summation properly the emphasis is on procreation and doing what needs to be done at the right time. Marriage is honorable so it is highly advised that youg girls focus their minds and energy on finding the right man for marriage.I went on to say that for those who may want to give the excuse that they didnt get any man to marry them they should go have a child to justify their having a womb in the first place.

Those that deserve to be publicly stoned and beheaded in public are those opening their wide mouths advocating that a woman is free to be single. Iis a big lie, in which land is that possible. Any woman that has reached menopause without having any child if she isn't a nun honestly deserves to be publicly humiliated before she is beheaded and her head put in the museum to serve as a deterrent to others, becuase what that means is that she has been messing around instead of settling down.

And then to that one that calls himself a guy, i have only one word for you, may you never fall into the hands of this type of women we are talking about. if you do you will spend the rest of your life paying the bills you never incurred. It is not a cause just an advice. You mentioned men impotence but that is not the issue here but if that is the case it must have come from one of them ladies jumping around spreading diseases all over the place.

Let me warn all those ladies Freecocoa, Cuddlemii and idowuogbo if yyou dont change your ways you shall likewise perish. It is unfortunate that some mentally derained guys here have been deceived by you. Tell me why a young girl wont settle down and marry and have her own kids. Is this the way your parents had you. Why then are you people so wicked and callous to say you wont marry and have your own kids. Tell me why you people deserve to be walking about, enjoying fresh air and eating food when you are so wicked not to let out all the children in your womb.
Such wicked ladies are the ones that I said deserve to be stoned publicly and beheaded and i have no apology for maintainingmy position. People should do the right things at the right time thats all.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Pharoh: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
"Foresight is not a common Gift" cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by gel03: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
I sincerely wanna advice everyone pouring insults on peeps to quit such act cos its crazy, isn't it better to be an observer if u have no meaningful contribution to make than rain insults on others?

Just a quick reminder on my stand on this topic; 'Prayer and Focus is the Key to a successful union and marriage, '

I am at peace and very happy in marriage today cos i always put God in the picture when i was making a choice for a Husband. Secondly, i was focused and determined to get the qualities of the kinda soul mate i desired then so , i did not allow my senses or material things inform my decision.

Ladies, please if u are in a relationship where the man does not respect u, kindly take a walk cos a happy and successful marriage, all begins with respect for each other.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by lifestyle1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
My dear, Unfortunately, It seems you don't have a say, the man chooses when to get married in this part of the world. undecided
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

Aha, they have all assembled, I am not surprised at all, because by their fruits you shall know them. If you read my summation properly the emphasis is on procreation and doing what needs to be done at the right time. Marriage is honorable so it is highly advised that youg girls focus their minds and energy on finding the right man for marriage.I went on to say that for those who may want to give the excuse that they didnt get any man to marry them they should go have a child to justify their having a womb in the first place.

Those that deserve to be publicly stoned and beheaded in public are those opening their wide mouths advocating that a woman is free to be single. Iis a big lie, in which land is that possible. [size=13pt]Any woman that has reached menopause without having any child if she isn't a nun honestly deserves to be publicly humiliated before she is beheaded and her head put in the museum to serve as a deterrent to others, becuase what that means is that she has been messing around instead of settling down.[/size]

And then to that one that calls himself a guy, i have only one word for you, may you never fall into the hands of this type of women we are talking about. if you do you will spend the rest of your life paying the bills you never incurred. It is not a cause just an advice. You mentioned men impotence but that is not the issue here but if that is the case it must have come from one of them ladies jumping around spreading diseases all over the place.

Let me warn all those ladies Freecocoa, Cuddlemii and idowuogbo if yyou dont change your ways you shall likewise perish. It is unfortunate that some mentally derained guys here have been deceived by you. Tell me why a young girl wont settle down and marry and have her own kids. Is this the way your parents had you. Why then are you people so wicked and callous to say you wont marry and have your own kids. Tell me why you people deserve to be walking about, enjoying fresh air and eating food when you are so wicked not to let out all the children in your womb.
Such wicked ladies are the ones that I said deserve to be stoned publicly and beheaded and i have no apology for maintainingmy position. People should do the right things at the right time thats all.

First of all, I think you are over-reacting. This is an open forum for everyone to air their views so you would just develop high bp for nothing. Take it easy my dear and stop playing God. This is just a topic. You don't even know the status of any lady that has commented here and frankly speaking, I don't think its your business. If you are offended or irritated by unmarried ladies, then take your protest to street. Obviously, marriage is a good thing and everyone might/would partake from it. No one here has advised ladies not to marry so relax. Educate, advice but don't castigate.

How about unmarried men? they should castrate them?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nosyke(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oh nnayi come chop friendly kiss kiss,pls stop replying d malware na robot ooo

Ewwwwwwww, You just marred made my day

opribo:

Those that deserve to be publicly stoned and beheaded in public are those opening their wide mouths advocating that a woman is free to be single. Iis a big lie, in which land is that possible. Any woman that has reached menopause without having any child if she isn't a nun honestly deserves to be publicly humiliated before she is beheaded and her head put in the museum to serve as a deterrent to others, becuase what that means is that she has been messing around instead of settling down.

Guy, be careful about what you wish others(am sure you have heard 'all that goes around, comes around)
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by gel03: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2012
life_style:

My dear, Unfortunately, It seems you don't have a say, the man chooses when to get married in this part of the world. undecided

If u are referring to me, i am sorry to disappoint u and let u know that God has given us equal rights especially when it comes to the issue of marriage.

A man chooses when to get married, fine. while a woman chooses whom to marry amongst the lot of suitors. In my case, i had for suitors but with the help God and being focus, i made the best choice for a husband.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by lifestyle1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
gel03:

If u are referring to me, i am sorry to disappoint u and let u know that God has given us equal rights especially when it comes to the issue of marriage.

A man chooses when to get married, fine. while a woman chooses whom to marry amongst the lot of suitors. In my case, i had for suitors but with the help God and being focus, i made the best choice for a husband.

Am not referring to you.  undecided  even if you are lucky to choose the one you like, he will still be the one to ask you to marry him and not you asking him to marry you,  the only thing you have to say is yes or no. tongue
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by lifestyle1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Pharoh: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
Please guys tone it down and we should all have sensible discussions. cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
crownx2:

1.  Marriage makes your life complete whether you are a man or woman. If it is not necessary God wouldn't have start it. Remember the foolishness God is far better than the wisdom of human-being.
2.  Marriage makes you a responsible person in all ramification. Only lazy people run away from responsibilities, while responsible people stay together even with someone of different personality to theirs.
3.  Marriage gives you social acceptability. To the society, they see you as a serious, matured, liable and dependable person.

Therefore, I don't think one should stay unmarried.

However, please don't put your mind or effort in getting married to a "right man". But work very hard on yourself to become "right person" good for anyone, because if you are good and matured enough then the law of attraction will take place. The law of attraction says: "Likes attract likes"

What a bunch of moronic junk!

Only point 3 made any sense.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
Immarnuel:

marriage is an institution which when one enters into, no graduating, it is forever.

Honestly our education is in a mess.

The average Nigerian just throw foolish platitudes without any evidence of brain work.

Fck Lawd!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Sagamite(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

Any single girl who is unmarried or has no child of her own at the age of 35 for no justifiable reason must be stoned to death because they are the ones causing the problem of the world today. The reason is because at that age they become desperate and capable of killing anybody so before they achieve their aim they must be stoned.

Why on earth will a lady given birth to be another woman wake up and open her mouth to say she doesnt want to be married, such a lady is a witch and the bible says suffer not a witch to live she must be stoned publicly until she breaths her last.

All girls from the age of 21 to 31 must make all necessary efforst to be settled. Also all men must make sure that they target ladies within this age bracket for marriage. If you must go outside that range then due deligence and caution must be applied, because outside that age bracket you will find LovePeddler who have globe trottled and then they are now tired, you will find divorcee, you will find short one and all sorts in that age bracket.

Simply put: Cretinous mental patient.

Unfortunately Nigeria is too poor to afford strait-jackets.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by mamalola19: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
it quite impossible to get everyone settled down. the geographical expansion and population is on the increase. the fate is unfortunately true. such life. regrets of barriers

opribo, u r a colossal mistake to colleteral folks, u make me weep cos u dnt know anytin about children bearing and marriage. i dont know why the officials and president of this place allow kids to tuen this place to teir playground.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by lifestyle1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
@ opribo, you are hurting some people here with your expensive joke, caution yourself cos you have a sister and you gonna have a female child in the future, becareful with what you say. undecided
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

like seriously WTF is your problem? For starters you don't know the first thing about me so just STFU. I've told you where you can get women to behead since you are a blood sucking demon.
I'll say it again,if a woman decides to stay unmarried there's absolutely NADA you can do abourrit and for that single reason,get a risla,take your evil ideas\plans,put them in the risla,add a little dried pawpaw leaves alongside lemon grass to it,roll it up,dip in it in petrol if you can afford any,light it up and smoke away till you start removing your clothes and enter the streets,hopefully you'll get caught,chained and locked away in a mental institution where you belong because,its glaring that you are running amok. BLAWDY BEAST.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by BABE3: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
As a married young woman, (speaking from first hand authentic experience), Marriage is wonderful thing, IF you marry the right person.

I believe everyone must get married.

Cuddlemii, get your arse off your couch and start searching for the right one. Get married already.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
BABE!:

As a married young woman, (speaking from first hand authentic experience)

Huh?

At 18?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by BABE3: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Huh?

At 18?

18? Who's 18?

The lord has finally blessed me with "the one". I got married last week. smiley I'll soon move my arse to family section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? / The World Without Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.