Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (21361 Views)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by doeeyed: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
@ Opribo, some of your comments depict the era of the stone age.  embarassed  embarassed  embarassed
Are you to say that marriage is only about having children
2ndly, where is the scientific evidence behind OCPs or pills causing weakness of the womb??
A woman can still procreate well into her 50's, barring menopause or increased risk of having children with congenital problems.

Having a privy knowledge of sexuality trends of todays youth, it is surprising the number of dangerous things or trends our very young pple get up to. The mantra, "the younger they are, the more innocent they are" does not hold water. So Please speak from a position of knowledge when making accusations about the lack of reproductive organs, not hearsay or odd experiences.
Married women playing 'away' games have also been caught in this gynae mess.   angry  angry

Beheading 35+ women ke?? What about 35+ men who have refused to settle down or bear children despite all pleas.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  cry  cry

@ Lola4luv and Dentale, thanks for the support.    cheesy cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

Aha, they have all assembled, I am not surprised at all, because by their fruits you shall know them. If you read my summation properly the emphasis is on procreation and doing what needs to be done at the right time. Marriage is honorable so it is highly advised that youg girls focus their minds and energy on finding the right man for marriage.I went on to say that for those who may want to give the excuse that they didnt get any man to marry them they should go have a child to justify their having a womb in the first place.

Those that deserve to be publicly stoned and beheaded in public are those opening their wide mouths advocating that a woman is free to be single. Iis a big lie, in which land is that possible. Any woman that has reached menopause without having any child if she isn't a nun honestly deserves to be publicly humiliated before she is beheaded and her head put in the museum to serve as a deterrent to others, becuase what that means is that she has been messing around instead of settling down.

And then to that one that calls himself a guy, i have only one word for you, may you never fall into the hands of this type of women we are talking about. if you do you will spend the rest of your life paying the bills you never incurred. It is not a cause just an advice. You mentioned men impotence but that is not the issue here but if that is the case it must have come from one of them ladies jumping around spreading diseases all over the place.

Let me warn all those ladies Freecocoa, Cuddlemii and idowuogbo if yyou dont change your ways you shall likewise perish. It is unfortunate that some mentally derained guys here have been deceived by you. Tell me why a young girl wont settle down and marry and have her own kids. Is this the way your parents had you. Why then are you people so wicked and callous to say you wont marry and have your own kids. Tell me why you people deserve to be walking about, enjoying fresh air and eating food when you are so wicked not to let out all the children in your womb.
Such wicked ladies are the ones that I said deserve to be stoned publicly and beheaded and i have no apology for maintainingmy position. People should do the right things at the right time thats all.
D I hia you call up my name again blawwddy retarddd,I seriously don't understand y ur foetus made earth u shud ave bin flushed away with a glass of chilled bleach.U are losing it, all that is left is to arrange some sort of Hospice that accomodates schizophrenics like u,u shouldn't be allowed to walk freely. I hope u get locked away in a cave so u won't b given the priviledge to reproduce more imbecilesss like ursef.I repeat u a mistake to d society and u shud b nicknamed BORN THROWAY!animallllll.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
BABE!:

As a married young woman, (speaking from first hand authentic experience), Marriage is wonderful thing, IF you marry the right person.

I believe everyone must get married.

Cuddlemii, get your arse off your couch and start searching for the right one. Get married already.

Marriage is really sweet indeed, is that why you are yelling? I can see Coogar is doing wonders. Once you supply me the recipe of getting my arse off my couch, then I should be yelling in no time. Get a child already, Damn!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
**Chewing popcorn furiously, and with reckless abandon!**
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
BABE!:

18? Who's 18?

The lord has finally blessed me with "the one". I got married last week. smiley I'll soon move my arse to family section.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamu, pay attention o, romance section is for  lefulefu and his ilks. The adults are in the family section discussing pertinent issues
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
*smacks Sexkillz and collect his Pop-corn*
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
naijababe:

Sagamu, pay attention o, romance section is for  lefulefu and his ilks. The adults are in the family section discussing pertinent issues
Wot u doing here shocked shocked shocked,over to business jare i wanna discuss forex.Catch me if you can wink cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
They are discussing in the family section but are always refreshing all threads on the romance section, to catch up with the latest! grin If you dont comment on romance section, but visit threads in romance section, and still have unfathomable guts to say you aint on the romance section, you are nothing but a catastrophically discombobulated hypocritical liar! grin

Na me talk it! cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by BABE3: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Marriage is really sweet indeed, is that why you are yelling? I can see Coogar is doing wonders. Once you supply me the recipe of getting my arse off my couch, then I should be yelling in no time. Get a child already, Damn!

I wasn't yelling. Yelling on the internet means typing in all Caps. What has coogar got to do with me being married?

The baby? The baby is on it's way. I can't disclose the gender due to security and spiritual reasons.

Dude, why are you "acting" all feisty? You're my twin sister for crying out loud.  cheesy Take it down 45 notches.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2012
. . .ghen ghen!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2012
Peshawuun it af start o cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
BABE!:

I wasn't yelling. Yelling on the internet means typing in all Caps. What has coogar got to do with me being married?

The baby? The baby is on it's way. I can't disclose the gender due to security and spiritual reasons.

Dude, why are you "acting" all feisty? You're my twin sister for crying out loud.  cheesy Take it down 45 notches.

Twinny, its so difficult identifying when u r being sarcastic & when u r being u. Sorry I missed the bridal shower. Will be there for the baby shower wink Congrats once again
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
Don't tell me it's over. Dang!!!!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Jumaisha(f): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2012
@Opribo, why would you say that a woman should be stoned and beheaded in public for being single.This is a free world and everybody has his/her own life to live. As for me, i don't see any crime in some1 being single or not. Are you God?? i.e you are not in the right position to judge others! Marriage may be a good thing to you because you are happy. What do you expect those that are not enjoying their homes to say about marriage. Have you ever asked any unmarried woman why she remains single. Pls, do because not all "single women" have messed around wit men.I would love to get married and have my own kids bt i'm scared. Scared! Of being hot.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Some people were born with vacumn as brains
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Sagamite(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2012
naijababe:

Ah-ahn! I am only 17 years old na, so I am in the right section. cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2012
I wanted to be 'gay' n stil b married but to a guy instead. Just kiddin!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dokkyelele(f): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2012
nobody say anything?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Select(m): 1:37am On Jan 11, 2012
shocked smiley
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by isOSavvy(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2012
Frankly i think ladies will be better off with a Man by their side on the long run. Someone who can be friend, brother, pillar , and the list goes on. Everyone needs companionship right?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by opribo(m): 3:25am On Jan 11, 2012
You ladies should kill me o, all i said is that any lady that remains single until menopause catches up with her qualifies to be publicly stoned and thereafter beheaded and her skull put in the museum. Nuns do not qualify to be so treated, single mothers are exempted, but those ones who in the falacy of pursuing career and loses the main thing in life as a woman. There should be no pity when administering justice upon them.

@Babe
You are a shinning example of what it ought to be. At your age you have chosen the best path of honour and it shall be well with you. It is your likes we want in Nigeria. You epitomise the true african upbringing and culture. You will see now that your body will be able to produce twims and any number of children you want easil, no story story. God will help you and bless you. Keep it up and make sure you teach the children these laudable tenets of getting married on time.

And for all those mamas and hajias asking whether every woman must be married, the answer is yes, failure to do so then you have no business being a woman. You are not a woman to be jumping around, you are a woman to procreate and keep the mankind generation going. If men and women could do it alone then who needs marriage. Idowuogbo, Freecocoa, Cuddlemii take note.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dasparrow: 5:30am On Jan 11, 2012
opribo:

You ladies should kill me o, all i said is that any lady that remains single until menopause catches up with her qualifies to be publicly stoned and thereafter beheaded and her skull put in the museum. Nuns do not qualify to be so treated, single mothers are exempted, but those ones who in the falacy of pursuing career and loses the main thing in life as a woman. There should be no pity when administering justice upon them.

@Babe
You are a shinning example of what it ought to be. At your age you have chosen the best path of honour and it shall be well with you. It is your likes we want in Nigeria. You epitomise the true african upbringing and culture. You will see now that your body will be able to produce twims and any number of children you want easil, no story story. God will help you and bless you. Keep it up and make sure you teach the children these laudable tenets of getting married on time.

And for all those mamas and hajias asking whether every woman must be married, the answer is yes, failure to do so then you have no business being a woman. You are not a woman to be jumping around, you are a woman to procreate and keep the mankind generation going. If men and women could do it alone then who needs marriage. Idowuogbo, Freecocoa, Cuddlemii take note.

You can keep preaching till the chickens come home to roast. I personally think that it is due to wicked Nigerians like you that God is about to deliver Nigeria into the hands of her enemies. Sit there and keep taking panadol for another man's/woman's headache. You may not have a country called Nigeria to call your own by the time this year comes to an end. You advocate that all women give birth. There are women who are mentally challenged and will not be able to adequately execute their motherly roles. There are women who were s3xually molested or rap3d by their fathers or another outside male and as such are scarred for life and do not ever want to be penetrated again. There are other women who really don't care about children as hard as that may be for you to comprehend. Ask those Nigerian women who day in and day out beat their children so badly, leaving them with scars all over their bodies or who accuse their little children of witchcraft. Such women never wanted kids deep down inside but society and men like you force them into motherhood which they did not want. There are women who due to medical reasons are advised not to give birth so they don't loose their lives in the birthing process. Mary the sister of Lazarus was single and yet served Jesus as a good host (Luke 10, John 11 and 12). Mary Magdalene was another single woman who served Jesus to the end and was loyal to him and stood by Jesus' mother Mary when Jesus was crucified (Matthew 27, Mark 16, and John 19, among others). Nowhere did the Lord ask that these women be killed.

@Topic
Marraige is wonderful if you really want to marry and you end up with the right individual. I don't believe in marrying solely to curb loneliness. This is because when death takes the man (and mind you, life expectancy rate in Nigeria is very low, with especially men dying any how due to accidents, bomb blasts, police brutality, armed robbery, poor health and the likes), you the woman will end up by yourself anyway. As you know, in a backward, bigot country like Nigeria, you as a woman are not expected to remarry if you become widowed after a certain age, say 50. If you try marrying again, you will be mocked and asked why a woman like you who has passed child bearing age still wants to remarry. Most Nigerians also marry solely for procreation and not companionship. There are alot of widows in Nigerian society who chose not to remarry after the death of their husbands. These women are still living fulfilled lives. Nollywood actress Patience Ozorkwo (Mama Gee) comes to mind. Unless you came into this world as a twin, I see no reason why many Nigerians are so d.a.r.n scared of being alone. Must people always be so clingy and have someone around them? So say the man dies by the time you clock 60 years old (which most do anyway), what do you do? kill yourself?

Anyways, all I can say is that, if Nigerians showed even 1/8 percent of enthusiasm for the fight against corruption and poor governance like they do for the topic concerning marraige and child birth, your Nigerian children will boast of a better future in Nigeria. Your children will not die in their prime due to bad roads neglected by the government. Your children will live long enough to bury you rather than you having to bury them when boko haram blows them up yet again or shoots them at random either during NYSC service or fuel subsidy protests. Though I am a male, If I were a female living in Nigeria, I won't bother giving birth at all. What for? so that boko haram can bomb them kids to pieces or so that they will die on Nigeria's death traps considered "roads" before they turn 35?

Nigerians, learn to live and let live. Those ladies who do not want marraige or kids know why and should be left to do what they want. As long as Nigerians cannot do away with tribalism, abject chuvinism/gender discrimination, marital status discrimination, fascism, bigotry, classism, greed, and the likes, you people living in Nigeria will know no peace. Tears, pain, abject poverty, suffering, blood shed, low life expectancy rate, corruption, bad leadership, dim future for generations born and yet unborn, hopelessness, and war/tribal conflict will be your destiny and cross to bear for the rest of your days on earth. Think about it!
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by seedord247(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2012
Opribo . .  Opribo . .  Opribo . .  Opribo . .  Opribo . . 

Your Talent nor go waste. Amen

may God continue to dey bless you. embarassed Amiin

May you live and achieve all what you aim for in Life. Iseee.

They said, just one word is enough for the wise.  I'd advice you to leave those b1ches alone.

70% of them here are obsolete , that's why you see them on NL Romance section 24/7 stalking every guys ccomment

inother for those guys to give them attention.

In the bible, when God was talking to NOah, (Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth)

he's not only refering to noah alone but the entire universe and the unborn children.

And agaian, nigerian girls of nowadays are not ready to start with a Guy in "FACE ME FACE YOU"

All they want is already completed man, living in Omole estate, driving the lastest Rangeover.

i laugh in somali . .  .  They all come here to camouflage as if they are not dancing to the music

they are calling nigeria girls. All what they know about sex is, exchanging something for their Vaghina. lipsrsealed

NOTE: Any lady that's above 29 and there's nothing like marrige or engagement in her life is suffering from what yoruba call

"OGUN AYE, OGUN EBI, OGUN AIMO NI SENI". tongue angry cry kiss

BaBe . . .You nor even tell me say you don married,  wey i dey arrange you for one brazil guy wey hit Big last week.
tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Konnektions146(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2012
dasparrow:

You can keep preaching till the chickens come home to roast. I personally think that it is due to wicked Nigerians like you that God is about to deliver Nigeria into the hands of her enemies. Sit there and keep taking panadol for another man's/woman's headache. You may not have a country called Nigeria to call your own by the time this year comes to an end. You advocate that all women give birth. There are women who are mentally challenged and will not be able to adequately execute their motherly roles. There are women who were s3xually molested or rap3d by their fathers or another outside male and as such are scarred for life and do not ever want to be penetrated again. There are other women who really don't care about children as hard as that may be for you to comprehend. Ask those Nigerian women who day in and day out beat their children so badly, leaving them with scars all over their bodies or who accuse their little children of witchcraft. Such women never wanted kids deep down inside but society and men like you force them into motherhood which they did not want. There are women who due to medical reasons are advised not to give birth so they don't loose their lives in the birthing process. Mary the sister of Lazarus was single and yet served Jesus as a good host (Luke 10, John 11 and 12). Mary Magdalene was another single woman who served Jesus to the end and was loyal to him and stood by Jesus' mother Mary when Jesus was crucified (Matthew 27, Mark 16, and John 19, among others). Nowhere did the Lord ask that these women be killed.

@Topic
Marraige is wonderful if you really want to marry and you end up with the right individual. I don't believe in marrying solely to curb loneliness. This is because when death takes the man (and mind you, life expectancy rate in Nigeria is very low, with especially men dying any how due to accidents, bomb blasts, police brutality, armed robbery, poor health and the likes), you the woman will end up by yourself anyway. As you know, in a backward, bigot country like Nigeria, you as a woman are not expected to remarry if you become widowed after a certain age, say 50. If you try marrying again, you will be mocked and asked why a woman like you who has passed child bearing age still wants to remarry. Most Nigerians also marry solely for procreation and not companionship. There are alot of widows in Nigerian society who chose not to remarry after the death of their husbands. These women are still living fulfilled lives. Nollywood actress Patience Ozorkwo (Mama Gee) comes to mind. Unless you came into this world as a twin, I see no reason why many Nigerians are so d.a.r.n scared of being alone. Must people always be so clingy and have someone around them? So say the man dies by the time you clock 60 years old (which most do anyway), what do you do? kill yourself?

Anyways, all I can say is that, if Nigerians showed even 1/8 percent of enthusiasm for the fight against corruption and poor governance like they do for the topic concerning marraige and child birth, your Nigerian children will boast of a better future in Nigeria. Your children will not die in their prime due to bad roads neglected by the government. Your children will live long enough to bury you rather than you having to bury them when boko haram blows them up yet again or shoots them at random either during NYSC service or fuel subsidy protests. Though I am a male, If I were a female living in Nigeria, I won't bother giving birth at all. What for? so that boko haram can bomb them kids to pieces or so that they will die on Nigeria's death traps considered "roads" before they turn 35?

Nigerians, learn to live and let live. Those ladies who do not want marraige or kids know why and should be left to do what they want. As long as Nigerians cannot do away with tribalism, abject chuvinism/gender discrimination, marital status discrimination, fascism, bigotry, classism, greed, and the likes, you people living in Nigeria will know no peace. Tears, pain, abject poverty, suffering, blood shed, low life expectancy rate, corruption, bad leadership, dim future for generations born and yet unborn, hopelessness, and war/tribal conflict will be your destiny and cross to bear for the rest of your days on earth. Think about it!

this is a good response. very ssensible one
if oporibo is 85years i can understand but if not, he need some psychological and mental re-orientation cos he is so naive,
his kinda person will be a wife-beater with his ideologies.

@opribo, yur sense ddnt tell yu that maturity and wisdom is needed in marriage?? go and marry a 21year old as yu preached and lets see how wonderful it will look?? wat abt guys, dont they get married, i hat.e all this eegocentric and chauvinistic brains.
my friend, wake up, dis is century-21
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nosyke(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

**Chewing popcorn furiously, and with reckless abandon!**

*Takes chair and joins in the pop corn eating festival*

sexkillz:

They are discussing in the family section but are always refreshing all threads on the romance section, to catch up with the latest! grin If you dont comment on romance section, but visit threads in romance section, and still have unfathomable guts to say you aint on the romance section, you are nothing but a catastrophically discombobulated hypocritical liar! grin

Na me talk it! cool

Supu grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Mazi! cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by freecocoa(f): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2012
[b]@ OPRIBO.

Murderer,you can keep typing the epistle of your pathetic life but you can't get any girl to suck her blood on NL,if it pains you too much that some women refuse to get married,get a map and drive your way to hell where you rightly belong because you can't do anything about it.

Shebi you have killed all the old layers in your family and you want to bring your thirst for blood to NL,it won't work,just keep displaying your barbarism.

PRODUCT OF A BROKEN CONDOM YOU ARE./b]
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Broken Con-dom? Nooooo
the best part of him ran down his father's legs
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nosyke(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Mazi! cheesy

Nde cool cool

freecocoa:

@ OPRIBO.

Murderer,you can keep typing the epistle of your pathetic life but you can't get any girl to suck her blood on NL,if it pains you too much that some women refuse to get married,get a map and drive your way to hell where you rightly belong because you can't do anything about it.

Shebi you have killed all the old layers in your family and you want to bring your thirst for blood to NL,it won't work,just keep displaying your barbarism.

[b]PRODUCT OF A BROKEN CONDOM YOU ARE./[/b]b]
Mynd_44:

^^^
Broken Con-dom? Nooooo
[b]the best part of him ran down his father's legs

Una dey harsh oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Nawo cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Goldieluks: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2012
The typical reason why some old girls are not yet married is because they use their own tongue to swear for themselves. How can a girl in her early 20ths be aiming to achieve a useless career first and put the marriage issue at the bottom list? Wth? As Nigerians we all are aware that it is our norms and values as women to get married and bare children. Fucck th Western tradition. Just cause you live in the western part of the world doesn't make you a complete western. Get married and pursue your career.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Goes Green For Shrek Wedding / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.