Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How To Love An Igbo Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Love An Igbo Man (48687 Views)

Is Love An Emotional Feeling Or A Logical Decision? / I want to love an hausa Girl / Do We Love An Individual Or Their Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 5:55am On Jan 27, 2012
One_Naira:

why is this thread paining you so much? Is it inferiority complex?
can someone, preferably a non-nigerian, please open a thread about how to love a Yoruba man even if you do not mean it so success4 can stop crying.
Ebezina, ndo tongue

LOL! Povery is affecting your reasoning dude. Read my other post and you will understand my point.
It looks to me as if some of you guys don't understand meaning of ''inferiority complex'' grin cheesy
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by dtanigwe(f): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2012
Well, this has all been very interesting, informative, and insightful. Thanks for all of the input.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by OneNaira6: 6:10am On Jan 27, 2012
success4:

LOL! Povery is affecting your reasoning dude. Read my other post and you will understand my point.
It looks to me as if some of you guys don't understand meaning of ''inferiority complex'' grin cheesy

Heya see spinning. No matter how you spin it, it will remain what it is. Your yansh don open well for thread

inferiority complex 
noun
Psychiatry . intense feeling of inferiority, producing a personality characterized either by extreme reticence or, as a result of overcompensation, by extreme aggressiveness.
lack of self-esteem; feeling of inadequacy; lack of self-confidence.

inferiority complex

— n
psychiatry a disorder arising from the conflict between the desire to be noticed and the fear of being humiliated, characterized by aggressiveness or withdrawal into oneself

Medical Dictionary
inferiority complex n.
A persistent sense of inadequacy or the tendency to diminish oneself, sometimes resulting in excessively aggress behavior through overcompensation.

Pick whichever one you want, it describes you well.
Biko can someone open thread about Yoruba man. Success4 tears are turning into river for here abeg. tongue
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2012
One_Naira:

Heya see spinning. No matter how you spin it, it will remain what it is. Your yansh don open well for thread

inferiority complex 
noun
Psychiatry . intense feeling of inferiority, producing a personality characterized either by extreme reticence or, as a result of overcompensation, by extreme aggressiveness.
lack of self-esteem; feeling of inadequacy; lack of self-confidence.

inferiority complex

— n
psychiatry a disorder arising from the conflict between the desire to be noticed and the fear of being humiliated, characterized by aggressiveness or withdrawal into oneself

Medical Dictionary
inferiority complex n.
A persistent sense of inadequacy or the tendency to diminish oneself, sometimes resulting in excessively aggress behavior through overcompensation.

Pick whichever one you want, it describes you well.
Biko can someone open thread about Yoruba man. Success4 tears are turning into river for here abeg. tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Laugh too much here,
We thank God for online dico. Using words out of context means nothing but foolishness shocked
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Raxxye(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2012
@Success4. U are so disgusting! **spits**. Are u really trying to help the OP, or get at the Igbo people? I‘m not Igbo, but it appears u‘re trying to settle a personal score. She has told u there are no “bad people“, but “bad individuals“, and she can‘t be more right. Pls give urself a break!

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2012
Raxxye:

@Success4. U are so disgusting! **spits**. Are u really trying to help the OP, or get at the Igbo people? I‘m not Igbo, but it appears u‘re trying to settle a personal score. She has told u there are no “bad people“, but “bad individuals“, and she can‘t be more right. Pls give urself a break!
If you are not disgusting you won't make a miserable comments. Stop this deception, you are Igbos, if you experience what we went through as a
family you won't sit and make a miserable comment.Think before u post, don't post before u think
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2012
Dtanigwe u write like a nigerian,
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by FEMARY1: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2012
Poster,reading your posts, you sound more like a Nigerian than an American.

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Raxxye(m): 7:15am On Jan 27, 2012
success4:

If you are not disgusting you won't make a miserable comments. Stop this deception, you are Igbos, if you experience what we went through as a
family you won't sit and make a miserable comment.Think before u post, don't post before u think

I am not Igbo. As for posting b4 thinking, maybe u leave dat for me to worry about. If u were maltreated by an igbo person or persons(couldn‘t hv been all of them), why not open a thread n state ur grievances instead of derailing one which needed sincere advice to help strengthen her marriage. C‘mon dude, I‘m  sure u can do better than this. Pls take a walk around, give urself some rest, u‘re obviously worked up!

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by dtanigwe(f): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2012
na so? i have spent a lot of time reading post in nigerian forums, when in Rome, and we speak the same language!

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2012
@OP

Just beware of that monster you married else he might chopped off your head one day.They know nothing about love and can do everything for money,so you may soon become an ingredient for his money rituals.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by fxtopedia(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2012
smoothsk:

Dtanigwe u write like a nigerian,

FEMARY1:

Poster,reading your posts, you sound more like a Nigerian than an American.

Good thinkers! Even her user Id shows it all   Dtan-[size=15pt]IGWE[/size]
That is those bigots with fabricated lies.

@Success4: I feel your pulse, kindly ignore those heartless being.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2012
Bluetooth, just gave true defination of an igbo man LOL but they can't do that in the united states since there are no sorcerer or sorceress to assist 'em there with the stuff like in Nigeria.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by freecocoa(f): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

@OP

Just beware of that monster you married else he might chopped off your head one day.They know nothing about love and can do everything for money,so you may soon become an ingredient for his money rituals.
I know you to be a pathetic bigot,why not leave that part of you at the politics section,must you show how ignorant you are on any thread?its shameful you know.

@Tosin,never knew you are this myopic too.smh.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Mikael4(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2012
This thread has turned upside down, but the mods, in their usual lackluster lackadaisical attitude, would do nothing about it! And then, when the heat gets turned on, they ban unnecessarily!

HAS THIS THREAD NOT BEEN DELIBERATELY DERAILED?

[size=30pt]THE MODS ARE BIASED![/size]
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Mikael4(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2012
fxtopedia:

Good thinkers! Even her user Id shows it all   Dtan-[size=15pt]IGWE[/size]
Ode! your stupidity is very amazing, and a beauty to behold! Her name is IGWE because she is married to an Igbo man! Fool! Ask of Mrs Chima on this section. . . She is a black American married to an Igbo Man too! Does that make her Nigerian?
Your Ignorance will definitely kill you if you are not careful! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by dtanigwe(f): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2012
here's an idea, why don't all sensible people just ignore the agitators and answer the question posed? Too many people don't understand that we give the enemy power when we acknowledge they have the ability to make us react or affect us in any way. Anyway, my topic has been hijacked, but I got very useful advice, so thankyou to those who offered constructive input.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2012
Freecocoa

Naw! sweet lady, don't get this shitt twisted up, but actually, you all know what ur men can do for million bucks. Aight lets forget about that anyway.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by fxtopedia(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2012
~Mikael~:

Ode! your stupidity is very amazing, and a beauty to behold! Her name is IGWE because she is married to an Igbo man! Fool! Ask of Mrs Chima on this section. . . She is a black American married to an Igbo Man too! Does that make her Nigerian?
Your Ignorance will definitely kill you if you are not careful! Nonsense!

Oponu! Why can't you reason like a human being? You are a product of bad system.
Continue acting under illusion, so you know where the OP lives, shaking my head for you embarassed
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2012
lol
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Mikael4(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2012
fxtopedia:

Oponu! Why can't you reason like a human being? You are a product of bad system.
Continue acting under illusion, so you know where the OP lives, shaking my head for you embarassed
Slap yourself! Dumb arse flame fanner! Do you yourself know where she lives? You had nothing worthwhile to contribute, but because Igbos were involved, you stupidly rushed out to type and submit balderdash? You are a what? A FOOL! Now, double that slap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by guttentag(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2012
I am happy to hear that an American woman LOVE an igbo man,, wow dem no dey love hausa man?
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by success4(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2012
After all these quarrel let us all visit this link and make contribution regardless of his/her tribe.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.0.html

Make sure you contribute more than the person you abused, ok! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2012
Tosinville:

Bluetooth, just gave true defination of an igbo man LOL but they can't do that in the united states since there are no sorcerer or sorceress to assist 'em there with the stuff like in Nigeria.

They may do it when they come home for xmas.
freecocoa:

I know you to be a pathetic bigot,why not leave that part of you at the politics section,must you show how ignorant you are on any thread?its shameful you know.

How am i ignorant when i said the truth which you also know ? Btw,why are you also picking on me too when we are in the romance section,aint we supposed to be talking about romance ?
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Mikael4(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2012
dtanigwe:

here's an idea, why don't all sensible people just ignore the agitators and answer the question posed? Too many people don't understand that we give the enemy power when we acknowledge they have the ability to make us react or affect us in any way. Anyway, my topic has been hijacked, but I got very useful advice, so thankyou to those who offered constructive input.
Blame the MODS for leaving hateful comments meant to incite controversy!
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2012
I always laugh whenever ppl says, u don't type like an american, you type like a Nigerian________you don't type like an irish, you type like an english guy________Sincerely, how do they observe this?LOL or is it their instinct that let 'em know you're currently typing from canada or something? if you believe in that than you're more than a failure cos i can type like an american even in ebonics while am Nigerian.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Raxxye(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2012
dtanigwe:

Well, I‘m impressed at ur understanding. It‘s clear u‘ve already had what u needed. I‘m glad u also know, like I do, that are bad individuals and not bad tribes. So take ur time, act wisely and follow ur heart. I wish u d very best!

1 Like

Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by freecocoa(f): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

They may do it when they come home for xmas.
How am i ignorant when i said the truth which you also know ? Btw,why are you also picking on me too when we are in the romance section,aint we supposed to be talking about romance ?
I'm not picking on you just letting you know you don't have to do this on every thread,anyways we cool,abeg follow the link make we go donate for perx,bring your fine sweet yoruba brothers along o,yoruba people are simply amazing and are cheerful givers,no fall my hand o.

@Tosin,you are my friend and we cool dear,oya come and donate for perx and you'll get a wonderful human souvenir. wink
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2012
Freecocoa where in Igbo you're from? wink wink wink
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2012
Aight freecocoa, cheers ;-)
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2012
Tosinville:

Aight freecocoa, cheers ;-)
No be alright matter,I never see you dey ask for acc details on the link wey success leave,follow the link joor,you na big boy come show your weight.

El Guapo:

Freecocoa where in Igbo you're from? wink wink wink
igbo dey two?I'm already from igbo like you said na,come and donate joor.
Re: How To Love An Igbo Man by Tosinville(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2012
Freecocoa

Na so u trust success? ppl try diff shitt everyday to scam/obtain from ppl, OK re-post the link again, the bank, acct name & number cos i didn't read from whr i stop to the last page, am on mobile xperia now not on system dats y.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Do Guys Like This Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.