Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (106015 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Gbemiie: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Tinubu is the COAS and C-I-C all in one.. slow thinking clowns.

Tinubu is an unsellable product. Period. Leave us the slow thinking clowns to vote Peter obi in peace.
Infact, keep up the good work making him more popular

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Yes, and we will continue singing his name no matter how painful it is to you and your camp.

Post everything you want, post from now till next year, We will vote Peter obi
Good luck to you, let everyone sing their own.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tallysmallz:

Baba stop wasting your time preaching Tinubu to us. He is unsellable and no amount of whitewashing will get is to vote Tinubu.

Your agenda is dead on arrival. And Peter obi is who we will still vote for cheesy
Vote your own, let us vote our own. Stop pushing a fraud as a saint down our throats. We meet at the polls. You cried more than this before APC primaries.

13 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gbemiie:

Tinubu is an unsellable product. Period. Leave us the slow thinking clowns to vote Peter obi in peace.
Infact, keep up the good work making him more popular
Your attacks on Tinubu have made him even more popular. Leave our unsellable product to us to vote him in peace. We shall compare their achievements in office in the coming months.

12 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Gbemiie: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Your attacks on Tinubu have made him even more popular. Leave our unsellable product to us to vote him in peace. We shall compare their achievements in office in the coming months.

No one is attacking your Tinubu bros. Search on print Media, search on social media, listen to your TV and radio, Tinubu by himself has demarket himself. Evidence everywhere about how he helped install a calamity known as Buhari. He said it himself that he wants to recruit youths into military and feed them cassava and corn... Go and vote your old cargo candidate. We don't care.
We will massively rally behind the best alternative.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Ritapearlydove(f): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Vote your own, let us vote our own. Stop pushing a fraud as a saint down our throats. We meet at the polls. You cried more than this before APC primaries.

You're funny. You and who vote Tinubu?
Well we are not surprised at your kind who doesn't have conscious. Your kind will receive the greatest shocker in Nigerian politics come 2023
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tallysmallz(f): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

I gave zero fvcks about APC primary and I still don't care about them now.
The only thing in our agenda is to vote massively for Peter obi. And this is exactly what we will do no matter how many threads or post you make on NL
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by abiodunalabama: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
chuksikem:
What exactly is peter obi doing in Anambra state? angry angry

Am confused to say the least, please someone should tell me because the anambra i visited has degenerated so much, cry

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Igbofam: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun can you help us move this thread to the front page for proper engagement?

This is the era of politics so we need to know those vying for political positions very well.

Make person no go vote for masquerade

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gbemiie:

No one is attacking your Tinubu bros. Search on print Media, search on social media, listen to your TV and radio, Tinubu by himself has demarket himself. Evidence everywhere about how he helped install a calamity known as Buhari. He said it himself that he wants to recruit youths into military and feed them cassava and corn... Go and vote your old cargo candidate. We don't care.
We will massively rally behind the best alternative.
Where are the attacks on Tinubu's thread coming from?. If he helped to install Buhari, he did so rightfully and legitimately.
Read here to know about his manifestos
https://www.nairaland.com/7148307/tinubu-agenda-national-transformation

8 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ritapearlydove:

You're funny. You and who vote Tinubu?
Well we are not surprised at your kind who doesn't have conscious. Your kind will receive the greatest shocker in Nigerian politics come 2023
Who asked you losers to vote for Tinubu?.. His companies have employed thousands of youths across the country with one of the best work environment and welfare while a lazy ass like you is being carried away with a vain bandwagon.
The only shocker would be if Obi finished ahead of Kwankwaso.

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tallysmallz:

I gave zero fvcks about APC primary and I still don't care about them now.
The only thing in our agenda is to vote massively for Peter obi. And this is exactly what we will do no matter how many threads or post you make on NL
Meet us at the polls and come and collect. Losers.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ribbit: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:
Baba I just dey but our mission is to continue to expose their lies.

The biggest election campaign machinery will soon be rolled out, the sophistication never seen before.

it is highly needed.

you guys need to get rid of these urchins before their lies go to far.

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GeneralDae: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
silentshots:

Peter Obi left government a little more than 8yrs and you're faulting him for potholes? grin

You didn't blame the past administration of Obiano. Well ,agenda must agend.
That post was made in 2012.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Barnacious: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oh...no wonder!

But wait oo, how come Obiano who dissociated himself from Obi's "misgovernance" got whisked away by EFCC on the day of his hand over while trying to flee the country, but Obi had never been invited by any antigraft agency to answer for any misgovernance since leaving office Kindly help me understand please...
fyneguy:

Because his successor. Obiano, dissociated himself from Obi's misgovernance

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gbemiie:

You're the one packaging a monster as saint actually. The same Tinubu that ordered attack on innocent youth at lekki toll gate. The same Tinubu that claimed to enthrone Buhari knowing well he's a diaster for the country. The same Tinubu that wants to recruit millions of youths into the army and feed them with cassava and corn. You sir, are a great disappoinment to your coming generation.

My only joy us that these shenanigans of people like you no longer hold sway on most of us. We will massively vote Peter obi regardless of all your shenanigans

Under what authority will Tinubu order soldiers to shoot at protesters? Is he commander in Chief or GOC of the army

11 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ribbit: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Under what authority will Tinubu order soldiers to shoot at protesters? Is he commander in Chief or GOC of the army
i tire for these people o grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by GeneralDae: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:

In addition to roads, complexes and other infrastructures built by Peter Obi, there is nothing more powerful than human capital development, if you doubt me, build all the mansion in the world, if you do not train your children to be successful in life, all your efforts will go down the drain before your very eyes.
I wonder how people will choose 1983 Mercedes 190 over 2022 Mercedes G-Wagon just because he used to like the 190 when he was much younger.
I disagree, infrastructure matter more. All state Governors for instance have been failures for not being able to provide portable water.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Echoban: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
post=113698789:

Obi had clean records in all sectors still invested for Anambra in different companies and saved #75 billion for the state Anambra ranked low on debt both foreign and domestic debt, under Peter Anambra started topping in WAEC and NECO in Nigeria, Obi was owing workers , pensioners or gratuity.

So these are the qualities of becoming a Messiah President grin. Una dey ment o

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Echoban: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

This is how you want to sell Obi. Lol.
We are waiting for caimpaign to start officially. We are bringing all his receipts on Twitter where he seems to be enjoying online polls. The little questions we asked have so far been met with insults from his supporters.

U wonder why u LL ask them for PO Archievment, they LL shut u up. Fact is they have no reasonable ones, grin

They LL tell u suffer no dey tire u, balck mail u on top. Say Ure seeing someone who want to turn Nigeria from consumption to Production grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by fyneguy: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Barnacious:
Oh...no wonder!

But wait oo, how come Obiano who dissociated himself from Obi's "misgovernance" got whisked away by EFCC on the day of his hand over while trying to flee the country, but Obi had never been invited by any antigraft agency to answer for any misgovernance since leaving office Kindly help me understand please...

A clever thief

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by mycar: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
GeneralDae:

I disagree, infrastructure matter more. All state Governors for instance have been failures for not being able to provide portable water.
Yeah, by international standard, all our leaders have failed us, all I needed is for the masses to have a say, if we can achieve that, few individuals can continue to hold us to ransom. I don't care who the person is, all I want is for the masses to have a stake. We can't continue to wait for miracle to happen. We have to perform it ourselves.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tennessee85: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
ManOfCompetence:

Yeah, they were debt free when Peter obi left...... He even left about 76billion naira in the state account and had about 500 million dollars saved in a foreign account for the state

From the Debt Management Office, as at December 2013, just 3 months before he left office, Anambra had domestic debt of 3 billion naira. Can you show me any reputable and irrefutable source for your claim that Anambra was debt free when Obi left in March 2014?

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Barnacious: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oh wow...

Or are you just so blinded by your selfish agenda to discredit PO that you've refused to make use of your mind to decipher that your country will fight any good head trying to rise up and change things, with all manner of falsehood, in order to pull them down? Let's not be unfortunate to our future generation please!

fyneguy:

A clever thief
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by OsunOriginal: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
MrGlobe:
Nothing exactly my brother. I posted a thread earlier comparing him with Theodore orji of Abia state and everybody agreed he is worse. I went to Awka the capital and it was an eyesore. No roads, no planning, no infrastructure etc. There is absolutely no govt in anambra state.

The dumbo said he paid salaries and pension. He also left money in the coffers of the state when leaving office grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=abiodunalabama post=113700967][/quote]

Iragbiji Tinubu's home town In Osun state, when will TINUBU transform his town to look like Bourdillon Ikoyi, when will Tinubu transform Osun to be like Lagos since he's the one nominating Osun governors, still the state is backward

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by eitsei(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
post=113706238:

Iragbiji Tinubu's home town In Osun state, when will TINUBU transform his town to look like Bourdillon Ikoyi, when will Tinubu transform Osun to be like Lagos since he's the one nominating Osun governors, still the state is backward
lolz..you thought you did something
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by eitsei(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
yet they're on Twitter trying to sell this man to us... he's another second coming of Buhari

8 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Barnacious: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
eitsei:
yet they're on Twitter trying to sell this man to us... he's another second coming of Buhari

I think this puts and end to the Nairaland thread trending to discredit Peter Obi.

Mind you, the evils that be would look for every possible way to bring down any good trying to raise up its head in this country, don't be easily swayed by every rubbish they try to propagate just #GoAndVerify!
#PeterObi2023

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER: https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1535590180517707785
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Barnacious: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
eitsei:
lolz..you thought you did something

I think this puts and end to the Nairaland thread trending to discredit Peter Obi.

Mind you, the evils that be would look for every possible way to bring down any good trying to raise up its head in this country, don't be easily swayed by every rubbish they try to propagate just #GoAndVerify!
#PeterObi2023

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Barnacious: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2022

#PeterObi2023

Also, about your post, It's coffers not cover wink

OsunOriginal:

The dumbo said he paid salaries and pension. He also left money in the cover of the state when leaving office grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ManOfCompetence(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tennessee85:

From the Debt Management Office, as at December 2013, just 3 months before he left office, Anambra had domestic debt of 3 billion naira. Can you show me any reputable and irrefutable source for your claim that Anambra was debt free when Obi left in March 2014?

Okay this was his handover note to Willie obiano..... Numbers don't lie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.