Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (35041 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by SamMilla1(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2012
@killz
why do we beat a child if he or she steals something ?
I m sure you recieved some beatings from your parents or teachers for doing something wrong. I did and i m sure 98% of nigerians born in nigeria did. It is called training here. The op merely trained his girl. Violence has different degrees remember. There are different kinds of beatings. Americans go to war to correct some things remember. People get killed and things become better as a result.
Walking out of a relationship because ur phone was smashed makes you a coward. How many times will you walk out of a relationship/marriage if your property gets damaged by an angry companion ?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Easybaby(f): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2012
That girll is sturbborn .  .I hope you brake her face as she broke your BB face? grin grin grin Some girls are like that . . .they can brake anything brakable including your heart undecided infact, you need a brake grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2012
shocked wonder what you would've done if it was a bb porsche or bold 5. . . undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ocelot2006(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2012
Wow, this thread really touched raw nerves.

Well, I am not an advocate of domestic violence, especially against the fairer sex. But pls let's be real here. I understand the op's rage cos some ladies tend to push guys to their limit.

Now, if I were in breeze's shoe, I may not give her the beat down, or the "corrective backhand slap" medication. But I sure as hell wouldve kicked her out of my house and to the curb as fast as a used toilet tissue. Peace of mind comes first. I can't stand naggers.

@ Natasha, great posts. For a "kid" as some posters call you, you sure have way more brains than the so called "adults" here. M'abasie, if I wasn't married to a great gal, I 4 propose to u cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2012
ocelot2006:

Wow, this thread really touched raw nerves.

Well, I am not an advocate of domestic violence, especially against the fairer sex. But pls let's be real here. I understand the op's rage cos some ladies tend to push guys to their limit.

Now, if I were in breeze's shoe, I may not give her the beat down, or the "corrective backhand slap" medication. But I sure as hell wouldve kicked her out of my house and to the curb as fast as a used toilet tissue. Peace of mind comes first. I can't stand naggers.

@ Natasha, great posts. For a "kid" as some posters call you, you sure have way more brains than the so called "adults" here. M'abasie, if I wasn't married to a great gal, I 4 propose to u cheesy

eeeh bros, nor dey scatter my language. erm natty, i go send you airtime. truss me

@op, i still dey support you. if you no been act, all these girls no go stop. dem go even wan do worse. na so i been dey do sotey my younger sis sef go dey talk gimme anyhow. imagine nonsense. she sef go dey shout gimme dey belittle me infront of her/my colleagues. na so one day, i bounce enter law faculty(she's studying law) beat am like sey she thief fone. i beat am sotey ha sanitary pad fall comot. her boyfriend wan follow do shit. i beat am add. i come later tell my mum wetin happen. omo, my mum nod head well, come buy me chicken and viju milk add. the boyfriend, i just hand am give my mum make she execute  the project. since that day, . . .

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ocelot2006(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2012
@ dabrake, da abeg no vex. Na typo. Anyway, we are one.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2012
mr sirdam:

@mrs chima, I bet u r that kainda angry destructive typa lady anywayz

Dumb arse that is where YOU ARE WRONG.  I don't need to destroy properties to get my point across nor will I let a nigga get away with putting his hands on me.  If I don't put my hands on you, you don't put your hands on me.  Simple.  

He got the right chick.  Trust.   wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2012
methodman:

@ odiaero, You can read my post on page 14. Cheers!

Thank you
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by andyanders: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2012
Well, I think your girl acted wrongly and you too was too fast to have reacted negatively. From your explanation, she should also work on her anger. But note that this her attitude now you are courting is a very bad sign as she could turn out to be destructive in nature. No matter what, she shouldn't to have acted the way by smashing your fone. To me, I will call it off if you cannot manage her attitude at this point because if you settle and she comes in with this attitude,  expect something that you never bargained for.

I knew of a family whereby today, they have anything to call property in their house because his wife destroys anything that reaches her hand if she is angry. On one occasion, in my own presence, she was having a minor disagreement with her husband, she went outside picked a stone and smashed her husband's windscreen. I took off and for about 4yrs, I never visited them till date. A car worth 3 million was smashed in my presence.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by LEXYLOV: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
Your GF is Silly. And you too crazz, women who distroy properties over anger are silly. But as a gentle man you should have picked up the pieces of your phone and leave the house to somewhere else till later. Don't beat a woman that's bad. There are other ways to deal with women and make they to succumb  rather than beating !  wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
^
This is very worrisome andy
And that wife didnt get locked up?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2012
Goldie

A dumb arse just compared beating a grown woman to a child.

[size=44pt]80% of these manbitches will avoid fighting a man, but will quickly imitate what they have seen their mothers/aunts/sisters/grandmothers/cousins/friends endured.  lipsrsealed [/size]

You have called it and it is evident.  Another dumb arse manbitch will create a thread announcing that he beat his grandmother over some groundnuts.   undecided
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
Like seriously  undecided,

On top sey person reflex na beat, Abeegi jor
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

^
This is very worrisome andy
And that wife didnt get locked up?

Why should she?  You didn't get locked up.  
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
Chima

If you had that power to beat up your man whenever you get provoked I'm sure he'd be using crothes by now.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Chima

If you had that power to beat up your man whenever you get provoked I'm sure he'd be using crothes by now.

Just like you had the power to beat someone that couldn't fight you back. grin grin grin grin

Unlike YOU dumb nigga, I don't need to hit anyone to prove my point.  My mouth alone is weapon enough. 

Too bad you didn't hit the right chick.   wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hahaha

Crazy woman.
What wod you do?
Burn me alive?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

Hahaha

Crazy woman.
What wod you do?
Burn me alive?

Yeah, i will be all of that and just make sure you don't hit a crazy woman.  wink

No, I would not burn you alive.  You didn't hit me.  wink

Tell your victim, I got wood if she needs some.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
You are a joke!!

Dont let your husband catch you giving such unreasonable advice to any lady.

He might beat you to stupor!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
breezy147:

You are a joke!!

Dont let your husband catch you giving such unreasonable advice to any lady.

He might beat you to stupor!!

You are a lady now?  

Why would he beat me for calling YOU a DUMB ARSE?   

Here is a tip, I am in America.  (It is illegal to bribe policemen and judges)

Enough said.   wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Temix(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
pannyman:

@Temix. I bet your girl has been bragging to all her friends about how she "showed" you.
i bet she has, but thats better than than being known as a girlfriend beater or thrown in jail,
And for those that asked, dumping her sorry ass is what brought about this in the first place, so we are definitely no more!!!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Enice(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
kudos to you my guy for being a man. Anger management is both ways. The same laws apply to both a man and a woman. What if she had a knife with her at that moment, she would have used it on you. i have seen women who destroy things at home for no good reason, even to the extent of poisoning their hobby. My guy, you should dump her as.s. there are better girls out there. Women should be subtle and reasonable not tigers at home. A tiger requires a tiger to deal with.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
LMAO@a tiger beating someone that can't fight back.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=44pt]Roar!  grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by forkadict(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ever since i was 11 yrs old till now, i have always said that nothing could ever make me lay my hands on a lady. I haven't gone back on that belief since.

But when i started working and i knew how difficult it is to save up and buy some prized possessions and i was just thinking aloud one day that what if a girlfriend of mine just cos were were having an argument, got upset and broke my flat screen tv? TV wey be say i drink garri like say tomorrow no go dey before i fit save money to buy? She go just scatter am just like that As in just like that?

Violence and stinginess are 2 traits i look out for in any prospective girlfriend of mine. I will never ever get serious with any chic that displays either trait in its minutest form. No matter how good in bed she might be!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
fork adict:

Ever since i was 11 yrs old till now, i have always said that nothing could ever make me lay my hands on a lady. I haven't gone back on that belief since.

But when i started working and i knew how difficult it is to save up and buy some prized possessions and i was just thinking aloud one day that what if a girlfriend of mine just cos were were having an argument, got upset and broke my flat screen tv? TV wey be say i drink garri like say tomorrow no go dey before i fit save money to buy? She go just scatter am just like that As in just like that?

[size=44pt]Violence and stinginess are 2 traits i look out for in any prospective girlfriend of mine. I will never ever  get serious with any chic that displays either trait in its minutest form. No matter how good in bed she might be![/size]

Good thinking.  wink It sounds like OP took what he could get. lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no matter what you say, no matter how much you try to display your feminism, i will still support the poster. if it was my sister, i would still clap for the guy. what nonsense is this 'cause of beijing '95 nonsense? a girl who loves her partner will never try such. you people talk as if getting money is that easy. i can beat my chest that op's girlfriend have never worked for money before. T.R.A.S.H.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
dabrake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no matter what you say, no matter how much you try to display your feminism, i will still support the poster. if it was my sister, i would still clap for the guy. what nonsense is this 'cause of beijing '95 nonsense? a girl who loves her partner will never try such. you people talk as if getting money is that easy. i can beat my chest that op's girlfriend have never worked for money before. T.R.A.S.H.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO@not supporting domestic violence is feminism.  grin grin grin grin grin  And here I thought  lipsrsealed were the smartest men in the world.  grin grin grin

[size=33pt]And I don't give a bleep, manbitch.  grin grin grin grin[/size] 

Brag about beating a man then [b]YOU ARE TALKING ABOU[/b]T something.  wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by dabrake(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i break men bones and i do that convincingly. admit the fact that the girl goofed!!!!!!!!!! op might but that is why this is a forum(we all have different ideas). instead, the real wicked men decided to play the hypocrite. how can people defend her well, we all have our opinions. i'm no stupid nigga. i would have cracked her bones
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Taiw(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
In as much as you respected her by keeping silence,she still went ahead to dissrespect you by smashing your phone when all she could have done was just to seize your phone to get your attention.It shows that she is not the kind of girl for you.If you marry her, she will make you commit murder one day or cause you unneccessary STRESS which can lead to a heart attack when you grow old.TRUST ME.secondly you overreacted.you should have just pushed her out of the house.There are sum rascal girls that just like to take advantage of a gentleman in heated arguments either by tearing his shirts,breaking his plasma T.V or even slapping him.Trust me these girls can make a guy commit murder.JUST PRAY YOU DONT COME CLOSE TO SUCH GIRLS.
i might not make sense now but i will when you eventually marry her
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
dabrake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i break men bones and i do that convincingly. admit the fact that the girl goofed!!!!!!!!!! op might but that is why this is a forum(we all have different ideas). instead, the real wicked men decided to play the hypocrite. how can people defend her well, we all have our opinions. i'm no silly nigga. i would have cracked her bones

Sure you do liar.   wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
CHIMA

Dont come here bragging to us about the American police, judges and law that we know already.

These laws have been made to protect the women but has it helped much?
In america alone you get over a million cases of wife battery reported to the law yealy(link below) and its increasing.
We cant have a sane society when women are spiralling out of control.

You as a married woman should be here giving reasonable advice to the single ones on womanly morals, anger management and stuff.

Well I'm not surprised I wonder if you have any home training or manners in your upbringing atall. I can imagine you lashing out at your parent as a kid and they still pet you becuz they dare not touch you.

Smh!

http://www.healthieryou.com/wabuse.html
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by ndahbros1: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
@ Mrs. Chima:

We all know that when it comes to a verbal war, no man can ever win a woman. So I'm not trying to 'win' u here.

But I hv been following ur posts and I just laugh at the powers u assume u hv that make u untouchable. U ar in d US: u shd hv asked whether the man that beat the women is in US too. This is Nigeria where a man has NEVER gone to prison so far for domestic violence. It is even d female Police officers that will start callin u names. U boast a lot about wat u wud hv done and all that; how d OP beat d wrong chick.
Of course u ar drawing strength from d legal system of the US. Come Naija come sharp mouth. Let me know what u can do.
If u ar so powerful, there ar so many women here who suffer from domestic violence. Why don't u come down and jail all d men if it is that easy?
U dey white man land wen e be say woman get so much right, u dey sharp mouth. U for dey here dey sharp that mouth.
We have seen ur type. If u were my wife (God forbid), I will beat u and wait for rain to fall.
See u wen never fight ur fellow girl before dey come NL dey threaten man. We don see ur type tire!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25)

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.