Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11172 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2007
@samix
hmm meant in dollars.Since you too get mouth,ur application wont b considered.lol
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chaloo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2007
kool, ignore the guys. dey dont deserve anything.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2007
@chaloo
Thats really sweet of you. kiss
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by LadyGodiva(f): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2007
wow bebe is a big hit!

Seun for me, a bit traditional tho
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by samix(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2007
kooldamsel:

@samix
hmm meant in dollars.Since you too get mouth,your application wont b considered.lol

ohhhhh nooooooooooo!!!!!!! u can't be that mean ok, just try and consider my application ok, its worth it
1 million=10,000 shags should be ok for you or are you naomi campbell or rihanna
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by bebe2007(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2007
@oko-omoge,

Yeah, i donot see anything wrong with dating someone younger, but the truth is am not available. Am in a relationship. Sorry!!!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2007
@samix
Thats ur prob.What do u know bout shags.lol
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by samix(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2007
kooldamsel:

@samix
Thats your prob.What do u know bout shags.lol embarassed

u wanna know what i know about shags uhmmmmmmm shocked
its stuffs u know anyway like that, like this u know, snoop dog, horse riding, seminary and all those stuffs like that lipsrsealed
hope you get to understand sha. grin cheesy
Anyways just tryin to be a friend grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Eddie4real(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
well am kindda new on this forum - about 2-3wks old maybe, so it'll would probably be hard 4 me to choose, if ever i
wanted to. But its all good, am totally enjoyn myself readn various write-ups from members baring their minds on one
another.

cheers y'all.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bblak(f): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2007
peeps in

hmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ozoneflake(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2007
Sarinma!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Busta(f): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2007
can't think of anyone right now
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
Bblak:

peeps in

hmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
me too.hmmmmn leaving quietly
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,, I'm new here.
I wanna date, um, shocked shocked

rReally i dunno much about anybody.

Maybe when this post comes up in th enext few weeks, i'd have a say.

Meanwhile,, cheers to Yimiton wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2007
im really admire snazzydawn.
id like to meet her.
she's a charmer
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by McOmo(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2007
SORRY . . . SHE'S NOT AVAILABLE tongue cool
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2007
Nobody wants to date me? I'm not that ugly wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2007
Bidy:

No? wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by eezzy(f): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
Seun, that way none of my posts get deleted
when they piss him off
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ykb: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2007
Bidy:

well, me i 4 date u o bt y u no put ur pix?

At least, it is not a bad idea, abi?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ BIDY

Upload your picture and you might get a bidder
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by AKMoor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2007
Yimiton
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ikris(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2007
stellose,

I know that code na ur guy u no wan make him catch u abi?
Anyway sha, na u I want period!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ykb

Thanks for the interest

@chiboyz

I hope my picture gives me a bidder o
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
wey d pix now?i just went to check your profile to see your pix and am really disappointed,nothing dey there shocked
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Frankies(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2007
* thinking to myself*
Can someone date seun the atheist, very traditional and sometimes administratively raw.well anything can happen in this world.

*stops thinking*

OK , hate double dating but if the need is really there. I can manage ''hot ice'' except that she talks too much
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ykb: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2007
Bidy:

@ykb

Thanks for the interest

Na wa o. No bi only tanks. Me i dey 4 d real thing.I mean i ready 2 date u proper, proper! serious!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ ifyalways

Why should you be disappointed that my picture is not there, checked on urs too but its not there. Guess i was disappointed too.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by jintujinta(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2007
Bidy:

Well, Bidy, if that pix is the real you, you are not ugly o. And for that, let me be the highest bidder of all that have shown interest. grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by jintujinta(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2007
Bidy:

Bidy, if that is the real you in the pixture, then you are not ugly at all. For that reason, baby, let me be the highest bidder of all that have shown interest. grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by efuah(f): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2007
still going on undecided. . .i wish u luck oooooooo
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2007
Bidy:

@ ifyalways

Why should you be disappointed that my picture is not there, checked on urs too but its not there. Guess i was disappointed too.
why should you be dear baby girl?i have never said or told anyone am for marketing or looking for bidders,have i?.am seriously single and enjoying every bit of it so unlike you. grin wink cheesy
have fun dearie and hope you get a serious bidder date sonnest.
make a wise choice !enjoy the rush while it lasts.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.