Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11174 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by tkb417(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
@emenma
Tottenham? @ whitelexi, pls, take her outta dat Jammo zone

@topic
lamidebaby
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ bidy, why dont you buzz me on YIM so we can get to know ourselves better??
then i can show it to ya, like i said,private viewing
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bidy(f): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ saucekid

I'm not on YIM. Are you on Skype? If you are, can u give me your skype ID?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ bidy,

i dont have skype but do you have msn??

or why dont we correspond by mail??
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2007
this is getting serious grin
i can see that even maggi has gotten the right seasoning ! wink
goodluck to all cheesy
no lady should cry of heartbreak esp those ppl planning to date KNOWN AND CONFIRMED NL CASSANOVAS eg maggi,nice etc lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2007
welcome oooooooooo ify

how body na i dey hope say bidy go gree make we date oooooo
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by somze(f): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Fikzy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2007
Who want to date me?
I have six strands of beards and ladies say i remind them of the legendary FIFO-DIDO… Isn’t that sexy?
buzz me if you thirst for some booze of loove, cheesy tongue
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2007
i see sauce.am happy for you oooo.its not easy getting the right seasoning to compliment maggiman.have fun.i just hope she go gree from all her mind.lol

@all whats gud? grin grin grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ EMENMA

so you live at Tottenham and i am here waisting my time on you. I did not know i was dealing with a ghetto girl.

@ WHITELEXI
try and relocate that ghetto goat to somewhere better.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Busta(f): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2007
Fikzy:

Who want to date me?
I have six strands of beards and ladies say i remind them of the legendary FIFO-DIDO… Isn’t that sexy?
buzz me if you thirst for some booze of loove, cheesy tongue

u're kidding me . . lol
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Busta(f): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2007
chiboyz:

@ EMENMA

so you live at Tottenham and i am here waisting my time on you. I did not know i was dealing with a ghetto girl.

@ WHITELEXI
try and relocate that ghetto goat to somewhere better.

That was uncalled for.  angry
why u calling her such names?

thats what I hate on Nairaland
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ BUSTA

Hi busta howdy? long time no see.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ ify,

thanks

@ chiboyz,

that was totally uncalled for,we're here to generally have a good time so there aint no need for slum words , ok?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ Busta

I take it back just for you
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ saucekid

relax kid, i can see you are really enjoying this thread,wont spoil it for you.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Busta(f): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2007
@CHIBOYZ
thanx for taking it back
no more hard feelings

am good, thanx
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2007
loves in tokyos. lipsrsealed
hmmmmmmmmn i wish una all the very best and merry xmass in advance.lol
grin cheesy wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ chiboyz,
you sef see say i dey gbadun.i no vex again

merry chrismas in advance to all of una
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ SAUCEKID

merry xmas to you too. glad to know you no vex again.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ykb: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2007
ifyalways:

this is getting serious grin
i can see that even maggi has gotten the right seasoning ! wink
goodluck to all cheesy
no lady should cry of heartbreak esp those people planning to date KNOWN AND CONFIRMED Nairaland CASSANOVAS eg maggi,nice etc

Which one u dey sef? U no wan do nd u kno go let those wey wan do? I beg lef matters o
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ykb anyway merry doing !merry loving !merry dating !
all in advance ! grin cheesy wink

saucekid enjoy your self jare.its long overdue !
chiboyz merry waiting and hopingfor busta..
i dey see all of una with my special goggles cool cool cool
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Busta(f): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2007
ifyalways:

chiboyz merry waiting and hopingfor busta..
i dey see all of una with my special goggles cool cool cool

don't think so
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2007
grin cheesy wink
am out of here ooooo
i have overstayed my wellcome.
babes dey vex these days.
ONLY time wud tell and prove. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2007
@Busta
why not

@ IFYALWAYS

have a good one my dear
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ EMENMA

This is the reason why you're still a kid, its obvious you dont have the maturity to handle yourself when a girl says no to you. It had to take Busta's maturity to call u back to order, grow up boy.

You dont even know where Tottenham is let alone know if its a ghetto area, you are a very silly he-goat! and i wont take back mine. Idiot! I pity the girl that allows u the shamelessness to call yourself her boyfriend.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by romeo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2007
ifyyyyyyyyyyyy i followed you to this place!! you are married woman ohhh wink wink wink wink
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by oell(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2007
emenma:

This is the reason why you're still a kid, its obvious you don't have the maturity to handle yourself when a girl says no to you. It had to take Busta's maturity to call u back to order, grow up boy.

You don't even know where Tottenham is let alone know if its a ghetto area, you are a very silly he-goat! and i wont take back mine. Idiot! I pity the girl that allows u the shamelessness to call yourself her boyfriend.

madam take it easy!!
Some Mother do have Them lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2007
oell:

madam take it easy!!
Some Mother do have Them lipsrsealed

Damn right some mothers have them, but this one is worse than frank spencer, borat will even make for a better child than this waste of space cool
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ emenma

You do not have to get so upset because we now know where you are holed up.
i do know where tottenham is. it's down the road from seven sister.
i live at parsons green in W/London just in case you want to know. foolish girl.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by emenma(f): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2007
chiboyz:

@ emenma

You do not have to get so upset because we now know where you are holed up.
i do know where tottenham is. it's down the road from seven sister.
i live at parsons green in W/London just in case you want to know. foolish girl.

Well now i see where your lousy ego is coming from, but perhaps u are ashamed to say u stay in Fulham, now thats even a worse shit-hole when compared with Tottenham grin
Its so bad, a young girl cannot walk home at 9pm without risking rape! Get your acts right boy, who're u fooling? and work harder on your spellings pls! Gosh!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by chiboyz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ EMENMA

It is sad to see that you are such an angry woman that with no sense of humour. Well as you said that ''some mothers do have them'', who am i to dispute that since you know better as a mother.No i do not live in fulham i am ok living at parsons green.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.