Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? (17132 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2012
What's this thread about? Coldfeet?

How about you idiots leave her her hell alone? undecided Why don't you share your worst advice if you have one and fcck off if you don't? She shared the worst advice she received and you all are blabbing about what exactly? undecided She has cried and begged for forgiveness to who really matters, her God who sees her heart, and he has forgiven her. She also told her husband about it, and he's cool with it. She never said she was proud of what she did, so what the fcck are you imps on about? Like seriously? undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by agabaI23(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: angry The WORST advice I've ever taken from someone was from my now ex friend Nike! She told me that she knows someone who will make my PAPILO(sugar dad) at the time love me exclusively and give me whatever I demand! I followed her and was giving some unknown substance to lick and to speak my desires to a horn!!! after I'd written down the guys name and mothers name alongside mine. I was giving three little cuts on my chest and back! And that was it! My man became my mugu! He bought me a murano! Rented and stocked up a shop at a shopping complex in lekki! My bank account was at the greenest it has ever been! I lived the 'good' life! And funny enough I started refusing this guy sex and he never complained! One day my ex friend told me baba wants to see you o! And I thought what for? He has done his job and I've payed him! So I refused to see the baba. To cut a long story short AM THANKFUL TO GOD that i am still alive today to tell this story to whoever cares to read, all of a sudden I became dispensable! The guy doesn't have my time anymore! I crashed my suv hitting someone in the process, spent a lot on that! My business took a dive! I developed rashes over my body! The house I built in lekki had to be sold so I can offset my mounting bills! I became worst than who I was when I decided to manipulate my papilo. Today am happily married to a wonderful man and a mother of two belles and two princes! I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh! The 3 little marks are still there to remind me of that time but I know that with time it will all fade away!! I gained the world and almost lost my soul! Ladies and Gents beware of use council you keep.
Welldone. Good you learnt from your experience. I am sure those who are up in arms against her are just people who are still into the problem. I am sure some of them would have contacted her secretly for the baba's address if they have their ways.

Some of you have done worse things!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Kk4(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
"Keep whining her she will keep chasing u" worst advise ever cos she dumpd my ars for some1 that's got her time.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2012
Crown Prince:
Di devil used you willingly to destroyed a man. Period.
There is no justification for embracing the devil and been a devote servant even for once.
The worst sin is identifying another god other than God almighty.
By ur comment,repetence is far from you
You are a fool!
Has she not be forgiven? Did she say there was any justification? So she should come to your house and lick your feet, so that you believe she has repented? You can't even spell repentance you dumbass. Was her personal experience not an advice to others? Did she ask for it to be emulated? How about you fcck off and go solve your multiple issues offline? undecided

Very soon you will say God does not forgive. . .person!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by lacasa: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
Naija girls nawaaaaaooooo
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a fool!
Has she not be forgiven? Did she say there was any justification? So she should come to your house and lick your feet, so that you believe she has repented? You can't even spell repentance you dumbass. Was her personal experience not an advice to others? Did she ask for it to be emulated? How about you fcck off and go solve your multiple issues offline? undecided

Very soon you will say God does not forgive. . .person!
Coloured imp. How about you shutting that your foul mouth and go bleep a whorre. This morning you were fighting jaybee over your childish attitude and you have returned back to whot he chided you for (that alone is inexperience and half baked).
I connot contest your distorted mindset for obvious reasons,but correcting a mispelt word doesnt count as illiteracy,does it? Ur myopic analogy of peoples presentations here has greatly exposed your inexperience and toddler behaviorism.
Stop playing the ACE card and be more pragmatic in ur stupid evaluations.
Twenty century arab monkey
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
Crown Prince:
Coloured imp. How about you shutting that your foul mouth and go bleep a whorre. This morning you were fighting jaybee over your childish attitude and you have returned back to whot he chided you for (that alone is inexperience and half baked).
I connot contest your distorted mindset for obvious reasons,but correcting a mispelt word doesnt count as illiteracy,does it? Ur myopic analogy of peoples presentations here has greatly exposed your inexperience and toddler behaviorism.
Stop playing the ACE card and be more pragmatic in ur stupid evaluations.
Twenty century arab monkey
You are still a fool! A crowned fool! The fragrance of your foolishness permeates this thread from page one. . . Report to Jaybee as usual and see if i care, Nonsense!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by SAFO(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mayflowa:

You are just vain. Naija isn't Europe.Gerrit? There are so many girls that have been through this acts and will continue to be. It usually backfires when you don't stick to the rule like fu.ckin the Baba or something! It usually backfire anyway rules or no rules! Worst are those that lead to the dead of their victims. It's called black power!

Gullible much? This story is pure poppycock.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by joanana(f): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mine was sleep with him always, n he will never leave u undecided undecided smh!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2012
SAFO:

Gullible much? This story is pure poppycock.
It's not...

There are weird things that happen without explanation. . . For instance there was a day i changed some money at the bureau, counted it before i left, and got home and it was 5k short! This was a personal experience and not hearsay!

Would you call me gullible too?
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by SAFO(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:
It's not...

There are weird things that happen without explanation. . . For instance there was a day i changed some money at the bureau, counted it before i left, and got home and it was 5k short! This was a personal experience and not hearsay!

Would you call me gullible too?

Killz, maybe you dropped the money somewhere on the way home, maybe you counted wrong. Why does it have to be associated with a supernatural occurance?

It's just pure coincidence.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:

You are still a fool! A crowned fool! The fragrance of your foolishness permeates this thread from page one. . . Report to Jaybee as usual and see if i care, Nonsense!
You find it hard to believe that jaybee has a life outside of Nairaland which negatives your devotions and attachments.
Keep righting all the mispelt words...the job of Mods is the exclusive preserve of accountable individuals not incoherent pusssy whopped retards like you domineering cyber space like a dim wit aliens.
Look for your kinds. Stop dramatizing and playing to the gallery. Its old fashion.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
joanana: Mine was sleep with him always, n he will never leave u undecided undecided smh!!!
LMAO! grin grin In reality, he would leave you faster cos he has seen and overseen it all. . . Smh @ fccked up advisers with real issues. Most times, the ones that give these misleading advice are envious of you and only interested in your downfall. . . Damn!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
SAFO:

Killz, maybe you dropped the money somewhere on the way home, maybe you counted wrong. Why does it have to be associated with a supernatural occurance?

It's just pure coincidence.

Bro, immediately i collected it, i jumped in the car and drove off. I never stopped anywhere. . .
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
Crown Prince:
You find it hard to believe that jaybee has a life outside of Nairaland which negatives your devotions and attachments.
Keep righting all the mispelt words...the job of Mods is the exclusive preserve of accountable individuals not incoherent pusssy whopped retards like you domineering cyber space like a dim wit aliens.
Look for your kinds. Stop dramatizing and playing to the gallery. Its old fashion.
Shut the fcck up and go sit your dumbass down. . . Before you start crying and opening threads with my name like you always do when i frustrate your unused brain. . . Fool! undecided

Just find somewhere quiet and cry. I'm done with you for now, until your next st[i]u[/i]pid opinion about coldfeet.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Goldieluks: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2012
The worst advise i got a long time ago from my ex boyfriend's older friend was. '' You are a pretty girl,why not use your beauty to earn you some money,i will take you to a native doctor who will cut a mark on your private part,and all you have to provide is a pidgeon, a red candle and a red piece of cloth. After doing this men will be at your beck and call,but you have to renew the charm every year''. shocked shocked True life story. I was flabbergasted by his thoughts, and this was a guy who is like 20 years older than me. I had to hold my bible tight and i started binding and loosing the devil right from that day. Whenever i recall that conversation, am most thankful i didn't take that part. And am loving my life as it is.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by dabrake(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2012
"Guy, you dey gameless. That is, janet(she is a married woman and they are all aware of that)fit open leg give you, you come dey do good buy. That's a thumbs down man"
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:

Shut the fcck up and go sit your dumbass down. . . Before you start crying and opening threads with my name like you always do when i frustrate your unused brain. . . Fool! undecided

Just find somewhere quiet and cry. I'm done with you for now, until your next st[i]u[/i]pid opinion about coldfeet.
Product of fertility test tube.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Goldie,congratulations baby.
Ur heroine part of the story is interesting,oya knack us the villian part.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by SAFO(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:

Bro, immediately i collected it, i jumped in the car and drove off. I never stopped anywhere. . .

It's my belief that everything can be sensed and analyzed. I think people just want to believe in the supernatural when there's really a logical explanation behind it. That's why we have science.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by joanana(f): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
Killz.... when will u stop insulting people on nl? Learn to ignore oga
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Goldieluks: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2012
Crown Prince: @Goldie,congratulations baby.
Ur heroine part of the story is interesting,oya knack us the villian part.

This was something that happened life.
No jokes.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by PHIPEX(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2012
People are so quick to condemn others but have refused to share their own story. Who decides who deserves forgiveness, You or God? If she has sincerely repented as she said who are u to condemn who God has not condemned. Mrs Coldfeet am happy that u'v repented as u said, I can only tell u to go and sin no more, continue to share ur story cos u never can tell who among those demonic girls has repented of their evil acts through ur tragic life story.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by dubem3(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2012
am i the only one enjoying this fight?
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2012
SAFO:

It's my belief that everything can be sensed and analyzed. I think people just want to believe in the supernatural when there's really a logical explanation behind it. That's why we have science.
Bro, you can't imagine how mad i was that day mehn. . . It's just weird. I never believed it would happen to me. When it happens to you, you'll understand. That does not mean i do not agree with you when you said people want to believe in the supernatural, but sometimes, these things happen. We won't have diabolic priests and magicians if these things do not happen. . . cheesy

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by dabrake(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
Guy, date 2 other girls. The competition will make her sit up
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Cold feet, good decision, sister. Leave dem dumbass shitheads who won't believe. I wonder what y'all are suddenly judgemental for.
@Killz, abeg leave crown before he bombs dis place with grammar!
@Crown, if you're as wise as you say you are, get off that dictionary and stop replying killz.must u make life difficult for we all?
@Goldie, thumbs up sis! Way to go!
Worst advice I got: u must marry ur baby's father! Hell no, not if he loves me I won't!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Daresh(f): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2012
People why can't we just get along ? Must you guys turn everything to a war and insults? I mean seriously?
And for those who don't believe there's jazz, hmmn hmmn, little do you know.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
mollytinrox: @Cold feet, good decision, sister. Leave dem dumbass shitheads who won't believe. I wonder what y'all are suddenly judgemental for.
@Crown, if you're as wise as you say you are, get off that dictionary and stop replying killz.must u make life difficult for we all?
Worst advice I got: u must marry ur baby's father! Hell no, not if he loves me I won't!
Some bread and butter chick playing uptown girl. Mgbeke certified!!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
mollytinrox: @Cold feet, good decision, sister. Leave dem dumbass shitheads who won't believe. I wonder what y'all are suddenly judgemental for.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by SAFO(m): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
Daresh: People why can't we just get along ? Must you guys turn everything to a war and insults? I mean seriously?
And for those who don't believe there's jazz, hmmn hmmn, little do you know.

There is no such thing as black magic, supernatural, juju, etc; only something that's still beyond the logic of the observer.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Fin9(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
new here and what can I say but WOW! Read some of the comments made here and I am really surprised at the holier-than- thou stance of some. Pls, coldfeet should, in my opinion be commended on her turnaround. The essence of her comment was that her experience should serve as a deterrant to gullible ladies. Hey y'all, Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Best you can ever wish for. Cheerio.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.