Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? (17128 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by SAFO(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2012
dubem3:

Unfortunately am not a native doctor neither do i practice black magic. It would have been my pleasure to blow you mind. I also hope for your sake that you do not fall victim in any way.
What i tell you isn't what i've heard or been told, rather than that, its what i have seen. If its practical brother, its empirical. What do you think keeps these native doctors in business? Do you think its an endless litany of fruitless hoaxes they play on individuals? If you are doubting the existence of all these based on religion, i'd still ask you to employ wisdom cos brother you can only ward them off when you know they are there in the first place. Do not be caught off guard and if you wanna know, its not only in nigeria or Africa.
Is the world wide web not some form of witch craft? Ok its not cos u can explain it,right? Or cos its used for good? That bablawo can explain his methods if he wants to.

That's exactly what I think it is.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by dubem3(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2012
SAFO:

That's exactly what I think it is.

think again
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by kambili190: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2012
I have not made up mind whether I believe in this black magic stuff or not. But let's assume it is true and it works. How can one help a person who seems to be under a spell?
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by SAFO(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2012
dubem3:

think again

Sorry but It fails miserably in the test of reason & logic so therefore it does not exist.

Fairytales are for kids.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by beylinko(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2012
SAFO:

Please do not insult my intelligence. If black magic was by way of scientific means, the only way to establish its existence would be through the application of logic and reason (or to assume second hand anecdotal evidence is true, which isn't convincing anyhow). I'd go as far as to say in the history of man to this point, there has not been posited a single argument/document for the existence of black magic that has stood up to the scrutiny of reason.

Furthermore, I highly doubt it's empirical. Black magic is mostly mythology taken as experience, but that doesn't make it a true observation of existence or logically defensible either. Similarly,if I were to make a claim that an invisible teapot circled the planet of Jupiter, and that such knowledge was backed by legitimate and empirical evidence, you would readily doubt such a claim, wouldn't you?

So as a skeptic, the onus is on the believer to present credible evidence that would substantiate the existence of black magic, not just heresay and delusional testimonies.

Yes I'm Nigerian and yes I have lived in Nigeria.

I guess my bottom line is this. In the world of science, you're supposed to ask "Why should I believe this?", not "Why shouldn't I believe this?". I'm not going to believe in something just because a bunch of other people do. I don't know about you, but I don't believe everything I hear.

Not to sound rude but that's pure coincidence and could be associated with a number of factors.

Hope your dad is okay.
Guy i pity you. U dey der dey form jet lee wit your grammer n wat is science by d way.if u r wit a bible see wat is said abt some wisdm in james 3:15.
If u want practical experience i can take u 2 ma village so u can see 4 urself.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by dubem3(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2012
SAFO:

Sorry but It fails miserably in the test of reason & logic so therefore it does not exist.

Fairytales are for kids.

the world we live in here, is getting better each day and these things appear to be fading away but i hope SAFO does not wake up in wonder land someday.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by beylinko(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2012
SAFO:

Please do not insult my intelligence. If black magic was by way of scientific means, the only way to establish its existence would be through the application of logic and reason (or to assume second hand anecdotal evidence is true, which isn't convincing anyhow). I'd go as far as to say in the history of man to this point, there has not been posited a single argument/document for the existence of black magic that has stood up to the scrutiny of reason.

Furthermore, I highly doubt it's empirical. Black magic is mostly mythology taken as experience, but that doesn't make it a true observation of existence or logically defensible either. Similarly,if I were to make a claim that an invisible teapot circled the planet of Jupiter, and that such knowledge was backed by legitimate and empirical evidence, you would readily doubt such a claim, wouldn't you?

So as a skeptic, the onus is on the believer to present credible evidence that would substantiate the existence of black magic, not just heresay and delusional testimonies.

Yes I'm Nigerian and yes I have lived in Nigeria.

I guess my bottom line is this. In the world of science, you're supposed to ask "Why should I believe this?", not "Why shouldn't I believe this?". I'm not going to believe in something just because a bunch of other people do. I don't know about you, but I don't believe everything I hear.

Not to sound rude but that's pure coincidence and could be associated with a number of factors.

Hope your dad is okay.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by beylinko(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
kambili190: I have not made up mind whether I believe in this black magic stuff or not. But let's assume it is true and it works. How can one help a person who seems to be under a spell?
it takes a higher power 2 nullify d power of a smaller 1.Takin our judiciary system as example, a high court can nullify d judgement of a magistrate N it goes on n on. In d spiritual ream it is d same,as in chain of command. Dos people hv ranks n ogas dey r accountable 2.if u wanna remove a spell cast on some1 u simply need 2 luk 4 a higher power do dis...many high ranked ogas can do dis in d occult world bt nt witout payin a price ich is always beynd ur reach n many even add 2 d prob.But d questn nw is hw do i locate dis higher power dat is foolprof? D answer lies in runnin 2 God true his son JESUS. For neither is salvation in anyoda for der is no oda name oda name under heaven given among men, werby we must be saved(acts 4' 12).is nt wisdom 2 run 2 d name of d lord wich is a strong tower where a riteous man runs into n are saved
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by phlame(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
blackboi:
u don baff 2day so
Go wash face @ least cool

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by kambili190: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
beylinko:
it takes a higher power 2 nullify d power of a smaller 1.Takin our judiciary system as example, a high court can nullify d judgement of a magistrate N it goes on n on. In d spiritual ream it is d same,as in chain of command. Dos people hv ranks n ogas dey r accountable 2.if u wanna remove a spell cast on some1 u simply need 2 luk 4 a higher power do dis...many high ranked ogas can do dis in d occult world bt nt witout payin a price ich is always beynd ur reach n many even add 2 d prob.But d questn nw is hw do i locate dis higher power dat is foolprof? D answer lies in runnin 2 God true his son JESUS. For neither is salvation in anyoda for der is no oda name oda name under heaven given among men, werby we must be saved(acts 4' 12).is nt wisdom 2 run 2 d name of d lord wich is a strong tower where a riteous man runs into n are saved

I have been praying for months now and I hope it will help before it's too late.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by SAFO(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
beylinko:
Guy i pity you. U dey der dey form jet lee wit your grammer n wat is science by d way.if u r wit a bible see wat is said abt some wisdm in james 3:15.
If u want practical experience i can take u 2 ma village so u can see 4 urself.

What is science? Science is literally testable explanations about existence through logical measurements and not some childlike wonder for beliefs to be wish fulfilled. Unfortunately it doesn't say anything about the cognitive figuring of people outside the realms of science, such as your hokey pokey black magic.

I've been to the village and seen their so called "witchcraft". It's a falsehood that only lies in the minds of the individual.

Without science you would probably think the world was still flat ...... or maybe you do. undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
kambili190:

I have been praying for months now and I hope it will help before it's too late.
You can't do this on your own! Seek the help of genuine men of God. Before then start with fasting and prayers and it'll help to make a vow to God eg DO SOMETHING FOR GOD. Will put you in my prayers.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by kelz88(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
I think it's all in the head. Something to do with the fear and negativity you keep going over and over in your head. Looking for who or what to blame. That's how I see it sha. Unless these so called juju people are powerless.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by kambili190: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
Coldfeet: You can't do this on your own! Seek the help of genuine men of God. Before then start with fasting and prayers and it'll help to make a vow to God eg DO SOMETHING FOR GOD. Will put you in my prayers.

thanks for the advice and even more for your prayers.

I am located in Europe and I am not sure what priests think of this here. shall I ask a priest?
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Sike(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
Na wao!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
kambili190:

thanks for the advice and even more for your prayers.

I am located in Europe and I am not sure what priests think of this here. shall I ask a priest?
that will be start but I'd rather go for one who does intense prayers! And beware of anyone who asks you for money or for you to buy something for them to pray with! In my opinion such are hoaxes! But you may be required to support the Church what you give depends on you goodluck!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by reltwist: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
yeahhh
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by joelala(m): 1:42am On Apr 03, 2012
I will be a fool to pass that info to you.
sounds like you still have the baba's contact, but jst wount pass it on....hmmmm so much for a changed person. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Akainzo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
valacious: Pls it's annoying quoting coldfeet over and over again just to respond to her post. It's making this thread unduly long and boring, pls stop it. My worst advice was, bleep a girl well and u'll be in control. Found out it was all lies

Eh!, have you considered this: Maybe you did not actually satisfy the crux of the advice! grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by lastpage: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
Omode o'mogun, on'pe l'efoo!
How do l translate this one now, for the benefit of others ?

Hmm...inexperience makes some to mistake "original" for a plate of vegetable! shocked shocked

Me Yoruba is badt! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I know there are "fakes", in the majority sef but please, even the Bible agrees that "there are Powers and Principalities"!

And it not everything that you can prove with science, or at least have the knowledge to prove scientifically.

Am out of this "juju stuff-discussion", not even compulsory anyone should belief it exists! wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
[quote author=joelala]
sounds like you still have the baba's contact, but jst wount pass it on....hmmmm so much for a changed person. lipsrsealed don't tell me you also want his contacts? Cos that's the only way I can pardon you for such moronic post! Contacts are not just mobile numbers DUNCE!! Ewulala.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by beylinko(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2012
SAFO:

What is science? Science is literally testable explanations about existence through logical measurements and not some childlike wonder for beliefs to be wish fulfilled. Unfortunately it doesn't say anything about the cognitive figuring of people outside the realms of science, such as your hokey pokey black magic.

I've been to the village and seen their so called "witchcraft". It's a falsehood that only lies in the minds of the individual.

Without science you would probably think the world was still flat ...... or maybe you do. undecided
i am nt here 2 drag mata wit u.since u said whthout science i prob tink d earth is flat. But is it nt d same science dat 1ce said its flat b4 it ws discovrd odawise(as a mata of fact it ws stated in d bible dat d earth is round yrs b4 ur socald science did bt lets leav dat 4 anoda day) science 1ce said its nt possible 4 metals 2 fly b4 d wright brodas flew d plane.Wat happend 2 science wen it also said if u travel in trains u develop brain damage. Can u explain hw d pyramid was built whthout fulcrum,folklift n d rest.
All i'm sayin in essence is dat d application of ur wisdom to solve earthly problem is wat is termed science. As i said earlier dis wisdom coud be earthly,devilish,sensual n heavenly.i cnt start explain each but wat i know for sure is dat since science is literal facts wat happens if i dnt presnt my facts literally bt i decide 2 do it visually or audiblly,mind u it is nt every1 dat can read.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by beylinko(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
kambili190:

just as cold said luk 4 a genuine man of God, God only listens 2 d voice of his own .confess Jesus as ur own if u've not. Just prayn is nt alone,do it wit understand i.e let it be word base. Read d bible 2 get understandn on wat ur prob is frm d scripture n quote dem wen u r prayn cos did is lyk remindn God of his words. Start wit isaiah,ask God 4 d interpretatn n meanin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by kambili190: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
beylinko:
just as cold said luk 4 a genuine man of God, God only listens 2 d voice of his own .confess Jesus as ur own if u've not. Just prayn is nt alone,do it wit understand i.e let it be word base. Read d bible 2 get understandn on wat ur prob is frm d scripture n quote dem wen u r prayn cos did is lyk remindn God of his words. Start wit isaiah,ask God 4 d interpretatn n meanin

beylinko, thank you so much for your advice. advice is needed right now though this whole thing is not about me. but I am afraid someone who is important to me is in danger. as I said I am located in Europe and I am not quite sure how to go on about it here but I am already doing some research and I keep praying. I have a very special, and I believe powerful prayer book that was given to me by my grandmother. Jesus said that prayers can do anything for us if our belief is deep enough and I hope so much mine is strong enough. still I'll try to find a man of God and ask for his help.

btw, I so much like what you said about science. people overestimate the value of science and forget how often science actually made terribly wrong conclusions.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by SAFO(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2012
beylinko:
i am nt here 2 drag mata wit u.since u said whthout science i prob tink d earth is flat. But is it nt d same science dat 1ce said its flat b4 it ws discovrd odawise(as a mata of fact it ws stated in d bible dat d earth is round yrs b4 ur socald science did bt lets leav dat 4 anoda day) science 1ce said its nt possible 4 metals 2 fly b4 d wright brodas flew d plane.Wat happend 2 science wen it also said if u travel in trains u develop brain damage. Can u explain hw d pyramid was built whthout fulcrum,folklift n d rest.
All i'm sayin in essence is dat d application of ur wisdom to solve earthly problem is wat is termed science. As i said earlier dis wisdom coud be earthly,devilish,sensual n heavenly.i cnt start explain each but wat i know for sure is dat since science is literal facts wat happens if i dnt presnt my facts literally bt i decide 2 do it visually or audiblly,mind u it is nt every1 dat can read.

I guess we can just agree to disagree but I'll leave you with this parting quote from David Humes.

"What is more likely? That the laws of nature have been suspended in your favor, in a way that you approve, or that you have made a mistake?"

PS. It's been a fun debate, eventhough I don't share your same point of view.

PS #2. Sorry for hijacking this thread guys grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by joelala(m): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2012
coldfeet:
don't tell me you also want his contacts? Cos that's the only way I can pardon you for such moronic post! Contacts are not just mobile numbers DUNCE!! Ewulala.

coldgoat abi wetin u call ur name,who specified contact as mobile#? seems the satanic sign wey still dey ur chest radiates atimes that makes ur spew rubbish. i feel sry for your hubby cos the covenant u made wth d devil still hunts u. oponu ode,bloody olosho!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2012
ferhyntorlah:
It is people like you that these stuffs you mentioned dey affect well well.
Abegi make we hear word. Affect ko, effect ni.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Cheda: 1:23am On Apr 07, 2012
Crown Prince:
Love whot anwers?
After the Op remote controlled a man against his will with supernatural powers to defraud and depossesed him of his earn earnings, law of retributive justice abi na Okafor caught up with her and here she is masquarading under the umbrella of new identity. Whot happen to the man she sent his wealth to the devil? Has she apologised?
Those devil signature she got out of greed,had they suddenly disappeared?
I will suggest she put up an experiment on the husband by slapping the day light out of him in public glare,if the husband responds manly as expected,then the covenant broken,if not,wahala dey.
Madam Op,try and reconcilled with the man you torment before asking for Gods forgiveness. That to me is practical christianity.

Oga what do u mean by practical christianity Free her and let her be,old tinz r past away,shes a new creation,as far as Gods concernd,she neva did those shit,

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Cheda: 1:33am On Apr 07, 2012
Koolking:

You can never tell how much havoc she wrecked in that mugu man's home. She was enjoying while it lasted. You can only imagine how many nights and days the man's wife + mother-inlaw spent at mountain of fire raining fire on her. Now she wants to have a comfortable life and home with her husband. She is a wounded lizard pretending all is well. She dined with the devil, she mustn't throw away the long spoon. She has not paid for her sins yet.

Na d man loss b dat,if he hasnt repentd frm his randy ways,
Op has nothn 2 loose or sufer nw shes born again.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by joelala(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
Cheda:

Na d man loss b dat,if he hasnt repentd frm his randy ways,
Op has nothn 2 loose or sufer nw shes born again.

born fire! make una dey deceive una sef...
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by beylinko(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
joelala:

born fire! make una dey deceive una sef...
;->
wat is ur problem!let her be. Thread remain closed.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by lastpage: 6:32am On Apr 14, 2012
^^^^No way! angry
This is not the "Lastpage" of this thread!

A beg fire on, l am having a laugh! grin grin grin

Lastpage! wink

BTW: How is it possible and acceptable (generally speaking now), that l can "consciously and intentionally do evil" unto others (like steal people's sweat, rob them of their happiness, ruin their lives, e.t.c) and get some benefit for myself from these things (like using someones child to make money ritual), only for me to go to church and declare that I AM BORN AGAIN, OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED THEREFORE, I AM NOT LIABLE?

Na so e easy? Just declare it and you are exonerated and free?
What about the victims who are still suffering from such callous acts?
Can they also declare the pains and loss to disappear and it will?

Just wondering o! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.