Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? (17130 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by dubem3(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2012
SAFO:

That people have experienced something is not in question but that it should be linked with a paranormal phenomenon is totally up to scrutiny.

The brain is very good at convincing itself of things, especially if the logical answer to a problem isn't obvious. Without verifiable evidence, you cannot make the assertion that these things exist. They're merely a cognitive fallacy.

I mean if witchcraft is real why not time traveling space dragons or pigeon toed unicorns? Aren't those much cooler.

Seriously, the state of understanding of logic and scientific validity in this thread is fascinating.

isn't it true that what you do not know is always greater than you are? I know a few people that can actually make you a little wiser than you are right now as regards the topic in question. Its a kind of science and believe me, its very empirical but Thats only when you've dared to Delve into it. Thats why its called black magic, more because of efforts put into clouding its processes than even the evil it does. Is it not true that a lot of the science that led to these good things we have today started in Africa? And that failure to document them have led to their dying off with individuals. Is it not a wonder how am typing from my sitting room right now and you can read from yours not minding that we never met and may be miles apart? You can read all that in some book cos its written. But it doesn't make this one in question less real cos its not written.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by dubem3(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2012
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2012
anonymus11:

see dis chicken stock in a calabash dt stole greengory's lifespan no wonder u act deranged. shey na u started a thread to kiss killz arse d other day, him no send u abi. lapalapa go worry u.
definately, you dont have comprehension in a spelt out complex context. Go back to the thread,read it over again and ask your self why jaybee locked the thread?
Deduce a common reason to its rationale.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2012
mollytinrox: @Crown prince: oh, you got an Igbo dictionary too. Don't mean to fight dirty, but was that me you just referred to or your two-bit LovePeddler mother?
Why dont you go ''self service'' and feel better huh!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by amygreat24(f): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2012
undecidedMarry him since he has d cash! Love don't count! Money first!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Phrankin(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2012
Coldfeet: angry The WORST advice I've ever taken from someone was from my now ex friend Nike! She told me that she knows someone who will make my PAPILO(sugar dad) at the time love me exclusively and give me whatever I demand! I followed her and was giving some unknown substance to lick and to speak my desires to a horn!!! after I'd written down the guys name and mothers name alongside mine. I was giving three little cuts on my chest and back! And that was it! My man became my mugu! He bought me a murano! Rented and stocked up a shop at a shopping complex in lekki! My bank account was at the greenest it has ever been! I lived the 'good' life! And funny enough I started refusing this guy sex and he never complained! One day my ex friend told me baba wants to see you o! And I thought what for? He has done his job and I've payed him! So I refused to see the baba. To cut a long story short AM THANKFUL TO GOD that i am still alive today to tell this story to whoever cares to read, all of a sudden I became dispensable! The guy doesn't have my time anymore! I crashed my suv hitting someone in the process, spent a lot on that! My business took a dive! I developed rashes over my body! The house I built in lekki had to be sold so I can offset my mounting bills! I became worst than who I was when I decided to manipulate my papilo. Today am happily married to a wonderful man and a mother of two belles and two princes! I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh! The 3 little marks are still there to remind me of that time but I know that with time it will all fade away!! I gained the world and almost lost my soul! Ladies and Gents beware of use council you keep.
This story [b]looks like [/b]something straight out of African Magic. Mind you, I'm not saying you're lying.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by mykejones(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2012
@SAFO,my dad got promoted in d offc early2010. He went2 d villa same week,spent 2days nd was bck by thursday. He was admitted dat same thrusady in Asokoro general hospital 4 partial stroke. To me,it wasn't even partial,over 80percnt of him was 'gone'. This was someone who neva had a history of HBP,HCL or whateva. He was in d hospital 4 over 3months doin some unknown and uproductiv tests. My guy,thank God for God!
What wld u cal it? Sometin we carved out of our mindset? You stil need more prove of black magic?
Pray you don't see one.
@topic: "mykejones,forget. Na ur first luv,she must definately com bck2u. Na like dat first luv issue dey de." it's 6years nw,i stl dey wait.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by lastpage: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2012
madambini:

Madam! Ur stories have flaws o! It is too true to believe!
1. Nissan Murano was manufactured in 2002 and was up 4 sale in 2003. Let's assume u got ur car then. Add 2 years to ur milking ur mugu and anoda 1 year 4 ur suffering. It brings us to 2006. Now assume you married ur husband in 2007, its possible to have 4 kids in d space of 4years n 3months.

2. Nissan Murano was not in Nigerian market till 2006. Having a shop in Lekki got popular in 2007. So I'm assuming you got married in '09. Madam how u wan take have 4kids?

Some Nollywood script!
You beat me to it as l was trying to figure out when exactly "Murano was manufactured for the first time and when the first batch touched Nigeria's shores"! I was like hmmmm... let me see! grin

While l am not saying "Jazz does not exist, l know it does", THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF EMBELLISHMENTS IN THIS STORY!
Some parts may be true but some parts certainly require more "proof" for it to be totally convincing. Not exactly convincing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen a lot of rich society women entering one "Taapa Babalawo's compound" (l think its Kwara origins that are called so?)when l was way younger, in Lagos, on my way to the football field, most evenings.
Then l use to wonder how it is possible that an illiterate juju man (very dirty and ugly! angry ) could make friends with such rich, beautiful and voluptuous women? The man has no other job but his compound is replete with brand new cars, five wives and "gifts" you know he should/could not even think out in his illiterate brain! grin

Later l got to know the kind of "business" he's into: Making "Juju" for women, to hoodwink a man or to use on colleagues in the office, going by the fact that some of them came in official cars with their drivers!
One thing was clear, whatever these women are getting from the "Alfa" as he is called (nothing to do with the islamic religion), it was yielding results and they're paying heavily for it. One of them even ended-up being the 6th wife of the ugly buffoon shocked

Mind you, some men also do these things but over-all, it appears women are the prime customers as they generally prefer "magic", in most things they do! grin

Worst advice l have been given?: dont marry her!

Lastpage!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by chievo: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2012
arapoa:
u stil av d babalawo contact? I need him.
.......i pity ur condition....she came out of it, bo u might not be able to come out of it alive...
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2012
@topic, the worst advice i got from my ex's frnd "he still loves n care for u, give him another chance" when he slept with my three closest frnds, n 1 took in n aborted 4 him.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by chievo: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2012
slimyem: someone has been a very bad girl.
damn! cheesy cheesy
.....every dog dey chop shit, bo na d 1, wey u see shit 4 mout na im be shit eater........
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2012
[quote author=madambini]

Madam! Ur stories have flaws o! It is too true to believe!
1. Nissan Murano was manufactured in 2002 and was up 4 sale in 2003. Let's assume u got ur car then. Add 2 years to ur milking ur mugu and anoda 1 year 4 ur suffering. It brings us to 2006. Now assume you married ur husband in 2007, its possible to have 4 kids in d space of 4years n 3months.

2. Nissan Murano was not in Nigerian market till 2006. Having a shop in Lekki got popular in 2007. So I'm assuming you got married in '09. Madam how u wan take have 4kids? Chai chai chai you've already insulted yourself by posting the above. A car is not in nigeria means one can't buy from overs? I had my twin boys at 18! in 02, met "moneybag" in Nov 03, the shop came first on feb 13 04(vgc complex), started the house by sept, car came jan 05, crashed it exactly 2monts later! Noticed the change in him shortly after, skin condition started in sept and that was the last time i saw him! 06/07 closed the shop! Sold the uncompleted house! . . . . .married in. Oct 08 had my girl in 09! six months later took in again had her 2010! Does this satisfy you? And oh! before I forget did I mention that my husband is the father of my twin boys? High sch sweethearts reconnected in 07! A lot of people may think I got out too easily and that i deserve to be punished omoghana said I should expect retribution!! Because God doesn't forgive so easily! Oma se o! Don't let the devil deceive you to continue carrying your burdens around, drop it at the Feet of Jesus! and accept HIM as your Lord and Saviour! May you find the peace such as I have in HIM!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Koolking(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
Coldfeet: mind you i didn't use charm to get him, we were already dating when my ex friend suggested i manipulate the rship, because of his status and wealth she thought i should be getting more than he's giving willingly. If there is a wreck in his home he caused it by being unfaithful to his wife (not that am justifying my actions though) and please stop analyzing my own "WORST ADVICE" and let's read yours! Coldfeet is in a sober mood today don't let me open my venomous mouth for you.

Bring it on coldfeet. From your comment, I have no doubt you are shedding a croc tears. Your action warrants severe censure, I thought you would have given yourself to just that, but you are far from being remorseful. You had choices but you chose to dine with the devil as the best choice. What goes around comes around. Don't think all is well. Have you forgotten retributive justice? Think of all the curses rained on you by the affected party. May God help you
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by kelz88(f): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2012
Coldfeet, I don't believe in juju and all that so I'm just gonna ask you this. Seeing as you guys were already dating and he was already spending on you, don't you think maybe he just happened to like you a bit more, making him spend even more, and not necessarily the juju stuff. That it was just a coincidence he happened to give you more after the incantations? Or was it not just this guy you did something to? Also, did this same thing work for Nike? Was she loaded? Sorry I'm asking too many questions; just tryna understand this juju stuff.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by acidtalk: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
jedisco: All of you criticising coldfeet are hypocrites.
Someone comes up with a sincere regret and you're all shouting as if you are any better.

@Coldfeet good to know you've picked yourself up from that trash and turned your back to it.

This is the exact reason why Nairalanders don't come out anymore to share their real life experience. Because they will get so bashed and condemned,even behind that unknown username, they will feel ashames and dissapointed.

That why the forum is now filled with kids who have no real experience to learn from.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
Crown Prince:
Why dont you go ''self service'' and feel better huh!
Since your mother wouldn't be here to show me how....... Well! Scram! Ode amukunmeko alailogbon *swats off the annoying crown toilet fly*
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by whitechriz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
The WORST advice I've ever taken from someone was from my now ex friend Nike! She told me that she knows someone who will make my PAPILO(sugar dad) at the time love me exclusively and give me whatever I demand! I followed her and was giving some unknown substance to lick and to speak my desires to a horn!!! after I'd written down the guys name and mothers name alongside mine. I was giving three little cuts on my chest and back! And that was it! My man became my mugu! He bought me a murano! Rented and stocked up a shop at a shopping complex in lekki! My bank account was at the greenest it has ever been! I lived the 'good' life! And funny enough I started refusing this guy sex and he never complained! One day my ex friend told me baba wants to see you o! And I thought what for? He has done his job and I've payed him! So I refused to see the baba. To cut a long story short AM THANKFUL TO GOD that i am still alive today to tell this story to whoever cares to read, all of a sudden I became dispensable! The guy doesn't have my time anymore! I crashed my suv hitting someone in the process, spent a lot on that! My business took a dive! I developed rashes over my body! The house I built in lekki had to be sold so I can offset my mounting bills! I became worst than who I was when I decided to manipulate my papilo. Today am happily married to a wonderful man and a mother of two belles and two princes! I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh! The 3 little marks are still there to remind me of that time but I know that with time it will all fade away!! I gained the world and almost lost my soul! Ladies and Gents beware of use council you keep.

U BETA LEARN FROM THIS AND NOT LAFF OR COMMENT SHIT ON THIS .
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
kelz88: Coldfeet, I don't believe in juju and all that so I'm just gonna ask you this. Seeing as you guys were already dating and he was already spending on you, don't you think maybe he just happened to like you a bit more, making him spend even more, and not necessarily the juju stuff. That it was just a coincidence he happened to give you more after the incantations? Or was it not just this guy you did something to? Also, did this same thing work for Nike? Was she loaded? Sorry I'm asking too many questions; just tryna understand this juju stuff.
. Its okay i don't mind! Problem is how do i substantiate my story without giving up my anonymity? And since I don't want to expose myself to the public I'll say let's leave it as it is! But I'll answer you on Nike. Nike, me and three other girls did it the same day! And the result sure couldn't have been coincidental!! And we all paid dearly one way or another except Nike the baba is her uncle! And she was tough! Milking men clean and leaving them to dry was her specialty! A once broke celeb who is now married to an older lady was one of her victims! I'm using her name because not many people know her as Nike she was known better by a nickname which she still uses as her customized plate number. I hope someone is not being enticed by all this o! Country is hard but IT IS NOT WORTH IT O! The 3 little marks and the substance licking is not all it took to get such a potent charm! I deliberately left some gory stuffs out, coldfeet made it out don't assume you could be lucky.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by DExplorer1: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Killz~:

Are you ok? undecided Is she not a changed person? Did you miss the part where she said "I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh!"

Obviously, he was too judgemental to read that.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by DExplorer1: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
Floxyluv: @topic, the worst advice i got from my ex's frnd "he still loves n care for u, give him another chance" when he slept with my three closest frnds, n 1 took in n aborted 4 him.

Aborted? I think your friend was right considering how mumurish you've been all along.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by DExplorer1: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by bukatyne(f): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2012
@~kills~: i m serious! a lot of pple really have that mentality! an acquaintance once told me back @ school that d way i take my relationship was wrong! when i asked how, she told me i was in bondage cos i didn't date other guys or go out wit them! i only 'stuck' to my guy like i was married to him! lol! have a splendid day!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
mollytinrox:
Since your mother wouldn't be here to show me how....... Well! Scram! Ode amukunmeko alailogbon *swats off the annoying crown toilet fly*
Gaddemmit! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by sigba(f): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
Coldfeet: angry The WORST advice I've ever taken from someone was from my now ex friend Nike! She told me that she knows someone who will make my PAPILO(sugar dad) at the time love me exclusively and give me whatever I demand! I followed her and was giving some unknown substance to lick and to speak my desires to a horn!!! after I'd written down the guys name and mothers name alongside mine. I was giving three little cuts on my chest and back! And that was it! My man became my mugu! He bought me a murano! Rented and stocked up a shop at a shopping complex in lekki! My bank account was at the greenest it has ever been! I lived the 'good' life! And funny enough I started refusing this guy sex and he never complained! One day my ex friend told me baba wants to see you o! And I thought what for? He has done his job and I've payed him! So I refused to see the baba. To cut a long story short AM THANKFUL TO GOD that i am still alive today to tell this story to whoever cares to read, all of a sudden I became dispensable! The guy doesn't have my time anymore! I crashed my suv hitting someone in the process, spent a lot on that! My business took a dive! I developed rashes over my body! The house I built in lekki had to be sold so I can offset my mounting bills! I became worst than who I was when I decided to manipulate my papilo. Today am happily married to a wonderful man and a mother of two belles and two princes! I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh! The 3 little marks are still there to remind me of that time but I know that with time it will all fade away!! I gained the world and almost lost my soul! Ladies and Gents beware of use council you keep.
Wow, this sounds like a movie script, so these things do happen for real. Thank God you came out alive and you re happily married with kids. I'm happy for you. Hope the aristo be blackberry babes learn from you. There's nothin in this world, all is vanity. Embrace Jesus Christ for ur eternal life.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by akmid(f): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
was to stay with my ex cos he was crying and refused to eat after i broke up with him,was told he truly loves me and i shld stay with him and may never get some1 who truly loves me like him again! anyway he later broke up with me 4 months later,when he also realize d relationship not working,that i felt nothing for him again! wasted 4 months of my life cos when he ended d rele,was like a heavy burden was lifted off me! lesson learnt love can not be forced!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by madshow01(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
Coldfeet: Hmmmm! Read my post titled 'Am looking for you' he is among the men am searching for! But I doubt he would ever want to set eyes on me again!!! My hubby is one in a million!!!!!!! That's why you find it hard to believe he'll put up with me despite all? If you think i don't deserve forgiveness for my past sins then you my friend is doomed as well.
look in d mirror and u wld see u myt not be beta dan coldfeet in anyway, so advice urselves
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by psoto(f): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2012
SAFO:

There is no such thing as black magic, supernatural, juju, etc; only something that's still beyond the logic of the observer.
I'm not sure u're a Nigerian or dat u live I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria τ̅☺ have written a comment like dat.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by SAFO(m): 4:36am On Apr 02, 2012
dubem3:

isn't it true that what you do not know is always greater than you are? I know a few people that can actually make you a little wiser than you are right now as regards the topic in question. Its a kind of science and believe me, its very empirical but Thats only when you've dared to Delve into it. Thats why its called black magic, more because of efforts put into clouding its processes than even the evil it does. Is it not true that a lot of the science that led to these good things we have today started in Africa? And that failure to document them have led to their dying off with individuals. Is it not a wonder how am typing from my sitting room right now and you can read from yours not minding that we never met and may be miles apart? You can read all that in some book cos its written. But it doesn't make this one in question less real cos its not written.

Please do not insult my intelligence. If black magic was by way of scientific means, the only way to establish its existence would be through the application of logic and reason (or to assume second hand anecdotal evidence is true, which isn't convincing anyhow). I'd go as far as to say in the history of man to this point, there has not been posited a single argument/document for the existence of black magic that has stood up to the scrutiny of reason.

Furthermore, I highly doubt it's empirical. Black magic is mostly mythology taken as experience, but that doesn't make it a true observation of existence or logically defensible either. Similarly,if I were to make a claim that an invisible teapot circled the planet of Jupiter, and that such knowledge was backed by legitimate and empirical evidence, you would readily doubt such a claim, wouldn't you?

So as a skeptic, the onus is on the believer to present credible evidence that would substantiate the existence of black magic, not just heresay and delusional testimonies.

psoto:
I'm not sure u're a Nigerian or dat u live I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria τ̅☺ have written a comment like dat.

Yes I'm Nigerian and yes I have lived in Nigeria.

I guess my bottom line is this. In the world of science, you're supposed to ask "Why should I believe this?", not "Why shouldn't I believe this?". I'm not going to believe in something just because a bunch of other people do. I don't know about you, but I don't believe everything I hear.

mykejones: @SAFO,my dad got promoted in d offc early2010. He went2 d villa same week,spent 2days nd was bck by thursday. He was admitted dat same thrusady in Asokoro general hospital 4 partial stroke. To me,it wasn't even partial,over 80percnt of him was 'gone'. This was someone who neva had a history of HBP,HCL or whateva. He was in d hospital 4 over 3months doin some unknown and uproductiv tests. My guy,thank God for God!
What wld u cal it? Sometin we carved out of our mindset? You stil need more prove of black magic?
Pray you don't see one.

Not to sound rude but that's pure coincidence and could be associated with a number of factors.

Hope your dad is okay.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by queensmith: 4:47am On Apr 02, 2012
I like how the argument has taken a turn, I also claim to not believe in the voodoo juju nonsense but I don't play with it. Any mention of satan, witchcraft any poetry to any foreign god and im out of there before you say 'how you doin!'

i do not play with such matters, one of my old tenants think's she is a witch, not under my roof, booted her before she could finish unpacking! Call it foolish superstition or unwarranted fear, I cannot be dealing with voodoo and black magic grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by dubem3(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2012
SAFO:

Please do not insult my intelligence. If black magic was by way of scientific means, the only way to establish its existence would be through the application of logic and reason (or to assume second hand anecdotal evidence is true, which isn't convincing anyhow). I'd go as far as to say in the history of man to this point, there has not been posited a single argument/document for the existence of black magic that has stood up to the scrutiny of reason.

Furthermore, I highly doubt it's empirical. Black magic is mostly mythology taken as experience, but that doesn't make it a true observation of existence or logically defensible either. Similarly,if I were to make a claim that an invisible teapot circled the planet of Jupiter, and that such knowledge was backed by legitimate and empirical evidence, you would readily doubt such a claim, wouldn't you?

So as a skeptic, the onus is on the believer to present credible evidence that would substantiate the existence of black magic, not just heresay and delusional testimonies.

Unfortunately am not a native doctor neither do i practice black magic. It would have been my pleasure to blow you mind. I also hope for your sake that you do not fall victim in any way.
What i tell you isn't what i've heard or been told, rather than that, its what i have seen. If its practical brother, its empirical. What do you think keeps these native doctors in business? Do you think its an endless litany of fruitless hoaxes they play on individuals?
If you are doubting the existence of all these based on religion, i'd still ask you to employ wisdom cos brother you can only ward them off when you know they are there in the first place. Do not be caught off guard and if you wanna know, its not only in nigeria or Africa.
Is the world wide web not some form of witch craft? Ok its not cos u can explain it,right? Or cos its used for good? That bablawo can explain his methods if he wants to.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by free2ryhme: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2012
slimyem: you are a mad man.
No doubts!

You just proved to us here dat you are insane
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by free2ryhme: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2012
Miss EZ:

Takes one Nairaland Ashawo to know one. Stop begging for attention and either answer the question or move on. Baggatwat

I aint look for attention just you know it but I cant help to wonder how you spend 90% of your internet life commenting on frivolities without you not knowing dat you are becoming a nuisance more like prostituting the internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.