Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? (17129 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by arapoa(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2012
@coldfeet,
u try
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by 190: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2012
arapoa:
u stil av d babalawo contact? I need him.
arapoa:
u stil av d babalawo contact? I need him.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by MissEZ(f): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
Daresh: [b][/b] For me it's "stay with him, what makes you think the next one will be any better". Like seriously angry!

This exactly....Sad thing was i was hurting so bad from this guy cheating on me (we had been together for 3 years), and most of my friends kept giving me this bullcrap advice. I stayed for about 6 months, and hated every single day of it. then i decided to hell with this nonsense, this isnt who i am. Broke up with the dude. Best decision i ever made.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2012
Crown Prince:
Wot concotion are you using now cos ur husband suppose to know before marrying you dat you are a bleeping possess hore.
Concoction? Mix Jesus Christ and a repentant heart together and you'll have the BEST and NON-EXPIRING concoction to all your challenges! I met my husband during my search for redemption and YES I told him EVERYTHING do you have a problem with that?

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
[/quote]
arapoa: @coldfeet,
seriously i need d babalawo's no. Its no joke.
E mail me pls
arapoa@yahoo.com
I will be a fool to pass that info to you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Funkymallam(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
E mail me pls
arapoa@yahoo.com

Kai! U want enter too?
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by daroz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
My friend encouraged me to sleep to my GF`s bestfriend, who who really tripping for me. I did, and the result was a disaster
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by kelz88(f): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
E mail me pls
arapoa@yahoo.com
If it was a good thing she would still be living that life. Think wisely.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by slimyem: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: Concoction? Mix Jesus Christ and a repentant heart together and you'll have the BEST and NON-EXPIRING concoction to all your challenges! I met my husband during my search for redemption and YES I told him EVERYTHING do you have a problem with that?
love this answer!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet has to be the best liar on NL. Imagine such Nollywood tale. Please what is the title of the movie? My illiterate neighbour is jobless as usual and disturbing me
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by sexlog(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: angry The WORST advice I've ever taken from someone was from my now ex friend Nike! She told me that she knows someone who will make my PAPILO(sugar dad) at the time love me exclusively and give me whatever I demand! I followed her and was giving some unknown substance to lick and to speak my desires to a horn!!! after I'd written down the guys name and mothers name alongside mine. I was giving three little cuts on my chest and back! And that was it! My man became my mugu! He bought me a murano! Rented and stocked up a shop at a shopping complex in lekki! My bank account was at the greenest it has ever been! I lived the 'good' life! And funny enough I started refusing this guy sex and he never complained! One day my ex friend told me baba wants to see you o! And I thought what for? He has done his job and I've payed him! So I refused to see the baba. To cut a long story short AM THANKFUL TO GOD that i am still alive today to tell this story to whoever cares to read, all of a sudden I became dispensable! The guy doesn't have my time anymore! I crashed my suv hitting someone in the process, spent a lot on that! My business took a dive! I developed rashes over my body! The house I built in lekki had to be sold so I can offset my mounting bills! I became worst than who I was when I decided to manipulate my papilo. Today am happily married to a wonderful man and a mother of two belles and two princes! I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh! The 3 little marks are still there to remind me of that time but I know that with time it will all fade away!! I gained the world and almost lost my soul! Ladies and Gents beware of use council you keep.
Well, good you are a changed person now.
Lesson: Guys, beware !!!
Some girls are highly diabolical!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by deleo16(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
@cold feet Thank God that u have learnt ur lesson cause many are also in the same situation and they have lost their life, and this most times is due to peer pressure and love of money .well we all have one mistake or the other as we journey in life well CONGRAT U ARE BACK

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: Concoction? Mix Jesus Christ and a repentant heart together and you'll have the BEST and NON-EXPIRING concoction to all your challenges! I met my husband during my search for redemption and YES I told him EVERYTHING do you have a problem with that?

You are brave lady and you have a real strong man.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by rowlandoo: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
[quote author=Dyt]
M sure she s got reasons
[/quote
I am very sure that is what she did and eventually she will be having problem she won't share with you at the moment . Its Bad girl ] u might loose both guys .
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by sexlog(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Coldfeet has to be the best liar on NL. Imagine such Nollywood tale. Please what is the title of the movie? My illiterate neighbour is jobless as usual and disturbing me
it happens. I've seen cases like this in time without numbers.
Btw, i've you dated a real abuja runs girl? I pray u don't.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: The 3 little marks are still there to remind me of that time but I know that with time it will all fade away!!
No the gbere ain't fading to nowhere, you better scratch it out yourself or something.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
sexlog:
it happens. I've seen cases like this in time without numbers.
Btw, i've you dated a real abuja runs girl? I pray u don't.
Oh please I am way too old to start believing bedtime stories. BTW such fortune cookie bullisht story rarely move me
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: @coldfeet,
E mail me pls
arapoa@yahoo.com I will be a fool to pass that info to you.
Couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by slimyem: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
[quote author=rowlandoo][/quote]forgerrit bro!
That ish was 4 long years ago!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Mayflowa(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Oh please I am way too old to start believing bedtime stories. BTW such fortune cookie bullisht story rarely move me

You are just vain. Naija isn't Europe.Gerrit? There are so many girls that have been through this acts and will continue to be. It usually backfires when you don't stick to the rule like fu.ckin the Baba or something! It usually backfire anyway rules or no rules! Worst are those that lead to the dead of their victims. It's called black power!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by nerodenero: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Coldfeet - tank God u were safed.Coveteousness no go kill 9ja babes.Warning to all over-sized belle babes.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by slimyem: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Coldfeet has to be the best liar on NL. Imagine such Nollywood tale. Please what is the title of the movie? My illiterate neighbour is jobless as usual and disturbing me
why would she make up such story on here?
dey dere dey yarn opata!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by sexlog(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
i no pity you, na your family i pity.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Daresh(f): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
another one, "Ignore him and concentrate on your children". I'm like, so when the children grow and leave the house you have 2 strangers living together.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by sexlog(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
slimyem: why would she make up such story on here?
dey dere dey yarn opata!
Ignore mind-44, he's just forming oyinbo here. na puff and bons hin dey hawk for lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by arapoa(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
Na wa
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Andrew3(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
Forget her, she dont deserve you, but give me her number first grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Mynd44: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
I am not forming but the story she dropped here is pure fiction. She should give us prove like a picture of those incisions lolz
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
arapoa:
u are not a fool, u r jst helping som1. tanx in advance. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
arapoa:
u are not a fool, u r jst helping som1. tanx in advance. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mynd_44: I am not forming but the story she dropped here is pure fiction. She should give us prove like a picture of those incisions lolz
undecided
Wetin you chop today?
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by queensmith: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2012
::Andrew:::
Forget her, she dont deserve you, but give me her number first grin

LOL!

oya coldfeet show us a pincture! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by barba: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
slimyem: someone has been a very bad girl.
damn! cheesy cheesy
na super story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.