Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (8781 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2007
he bad boy sef is back grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2007
which kain bad boy be u
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2007
You know what?
It just occured to me, dont you think it will be very unfair for peeps to add a post on this thread using pidgin? Use english please!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2007
ok sorry

WHAT KIND OF A BAD BOY ARE YOU
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2007
Good gurl. Well, am kinda bad boy that every good gurl likes cool
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2007
well i dont like ur kind of bad boy cos i AINT A GOOD GIRL
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
Well thats not a surprise. So what kinda gurl are you,thats If you're trully a gurl? undecided
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2007
brownsilk:

the bad chick is back ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
then who the HECK re u?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2007
u are not the kind of guy to know OK
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2007
may be if u can spare ur time then u know am lovely to be with
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2007
oh yea? u flirting with now? kiss kiss
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
hahhhaha please i ur KIND, as time goes on am gonnA uncover ur indentity,
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2007
hey, sorry, i dont do girls ok

U ARE A CHICK,, WATS UP
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
brownsilk:

hey, sorry, i don't do girls ok

You ARE A CHICK,, WATS UP
does it matter?.i do HOLES n STICKS, which ever way u want it, be my guest HONEY
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2007
oh yea, the last tme i checked, i was told a amaphrodyte is in here, U ARE THE ONE RIGHT? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2007
mhen I'm going under cover, I perceive flying bullets in the house cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2007
brownsilk:

oh yea, the last tme i checked, i was told a amaphrodyte is in here, You ARE THE ONE RIGHT? lipsrsealed
"the last time u checked", that statement mostly used by ISLANDER or OMO eko, are u one of their associates?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2007
pls do info, we have AN AMAPHRODYTE IN HERE shocked shocked shocked  shocked shocked shocked  shocked shocked shocked

@ ayefele

sorry guy girl, i wish i knew these u just mentioned
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2007
brownsilk:

please do info, we have AN AMAPHRODYTE IN HERE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ ayefele

sorry guy girl, i wish i knew these u just mentioned
now u sound like OMO EKO (OKO), bad spellin method, AMAPHRODYTE, HEMERPHRODYTE
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2007
What's going on here?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2007
like i said in the other thread

WATEVA!!!!!!!!!

(but hey, thanks for the correction)
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
Who is this brownsilk now?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2007
sent by OMO EKO n ISLANDER , she's actually a spy, thank God i uncovered her
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Islander(f): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
Made a mental note to myself not to reply imbeciles. However, since you have been craving for my undying attention for days, I do have a few mins to spare before I resume work. Please do me a huge favour, desist from mentioning my name. It is not by force that one becomes or reminds one's friend. I have made it abundantly clear for some time that you do not posses the qualities I desire in my associates much more my friends, now continue on your destructive path minus me.

@Brownsilk (first I am seeing your posts) Just ignore. There are some things in life that aren't worth getting worked up about. Unfortunately you have just encountered the chief of those mentioned things,

PS. I have work to do. Plus I am really not in the mood for any bullshit today,
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:00am On Nov 09, 2007
ayefele200:

sent by OMO EKO n ISLANDER , she's actually a spy, thank God i uncovered her
Dude its obvious your stupid ass belongs in a psychiatric hospital angry angry angry, why are you so obsesses with Islander and Omo Eko, GOSH, do something useful with your life jare
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Dude its obvious your stupid ass belongs in a psychiatric hospital angry angry angry, You so obsesses with Islander and Omo Eko, GOSH, do something useful with your life jare

uh uh not good obsesse[b]d[/b] might have sounded better . . .

you had better thanked me for the correction tongue
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2007
Thank you for what undecided undecided, girl I got no time for your childish act today
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2007
lol. . . well i guess u also lack manners  undecided your bad halla tongue
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2007
Chicken head why are you always trying so hard to get notice by me undecided, too bad you don't deserve my attention or time, so stop wasting your time and get a life jare
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2007
Moodylady wins this hands down! grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2007
@davidylan

Hmmmm what are you trying to start now oh
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

@davidylan

Hmmmm what are you trying to start now oh

my bad! I'm outa here! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Snow In Africa (pics) / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.