Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (8783 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Chicken head why are you always trying so hard to get notice by me undecided, too bad you don't deserve my attention or time, so stop wasting your time and get a life jare

watchu chatting about,it was u who was following me about with this silly id talking crap. . .i totally ignored your dumbness cuzz i dint know who the heck u was. . .nt until i found out it was some dumbo that still had me in my mind. . . so at the end of the day who's seeking for noticed tongue lol

don't get it twisted  undecided
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by romeo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2008
If it's all for fun sake i am down to be part of it, but i am not going to diss anyone for not being perfect

Judging by the posts on the thread i think moodylady is the winner
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by 0hsisi: 3:20am On Dec 11, 2009
This was quite a thread.
Thank God Nwando is now retired from fights
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by chiogo(f): 3:54am On Dec 11, 2009
LOL the good ol days.

There's still drama on nairaland so can't complain. grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by rascalo: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pls let me spark others have spoken
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

LOL the good ol days.

There's still drama on nairaland so can't complain. grin

You know I'll always be here to provide you with dramas.

LOL That's why you luff me tongue tongue
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by chiogo(f): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

You know I'll always be here to provide you with dramas.

LOL That's why you luff me tongue tongue
LOL aye aye!!! tongue
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2010
@TOPIC: Mr.Cork, Felix_Weah, and BKBabe97  cheesy my buddies!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MaiSuya(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
'

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Snow In Africa (pics) / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.