Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (8780 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by niceuzor: 2:14am On Nov 05, 2007
Damn!! angry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omogenaija(f): 2:18am On Nov 05, 2007
niceuzor:

Damn!! angry

damn what ?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by niceuzor: 2:27am On Nov 05, 2007
- Grammar error ? grin some  peeps do post error  sad

plz Doyin stay out of this  angry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omogenaija(f): 2:28am On Nov 05, 2007
niceuzor leave her alone , she can post anything anywhere she wants on this forum just like the rest of us
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by niceuzor: 2:35am On Nov 05, 2007
who is she? plz go through the thread again and correct your error? Ok grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omogenaija(f): 2:39am On Nov 05, 2007
lol , who the hell r u ? thanks for thinking about omogenaija , continue to use my errors as an excuse to think about me , grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by niceuzor: 2:51am On Nov 05, 2007
. . lol i'm confuse here Omoge25,Omoge and now Omogenaija embarassed which of them is now my friend?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omogenaija(f): 2:52am On Nov 05, 2007
omogenaija is not ur friend
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by niceuzor: 2:55am On Nov 05, 2007
so she can't be my friend now embarassed
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omogenaija(f): 3:52am On Nov 05, 2007
nope
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by cuteass1(f): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2007
niceuzor:

- Grammar error ? grin some peeps do post error sad

plz Doyin stay out of this angry

niceuzor:

niceuzor:

@ omogenaija . . its kinda funny, but if you go through his post and yours, there is an error.

He said "some people" do post error . . he wasnt specific about names . . but you on the other hand, went on to mention a "she"

Thats what i call "putting words into other people's mouth"!

No offence meant wink
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
ahhhhhhhhhh  *yawns* shocked hanhan seventh page,what tha flip is goin on here? shocked shocked shocked

I wasn't having any previous apprehension this thread would come this far. Wow,am so not shocked we have so much botchers in the house. Anywayz play on. . . cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
since u are not a botcher, what are u doin here anywayz @ infourmer
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2007
who said am not?
I am, but I accept rectifications.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Amigoz(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
botcher ! ! ! ! swzys couldnt be asked to read d first page
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Purist(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2007
@Infourmer,

Ignore that fellow called mrpataki!  The guy just got some new words and he's looking for ways to apply them.  Noticed his embarrassing catachresis?  It's not difficult to recognise one who frequently consults a dictionary for virtually every word before making a coherent post.  And I'm quite surprised he is yet to use the word "bunkum".  grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2007
Pataki?
I really don't have time for domesticated gallinaceous fools like him. I just kind of enjoy him when he talks through his hat (playing fake).
He's yet to ascertain some knowledge and skills,as he's accustoming gradually he should learn to use words by heart and not with the help of dics. Well sha,I hope all is well with him. He's such a crossarchus fasciatus(mungoos). Pataki you might need to hook that up, Baba Dictionary. You just wont stop putting a humorous anecdote on this face of mine,because all your previous posts are just too ludicrous. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2007
<>
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2007
Na wa o!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2007
hanhan nana wetin be wa for here now,you no go school today? shocked
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2007
lol. . .i dey school o.How u dey?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2007
mhen the dude dey O,just dey read like mosquito wey dey appraise information before setting out for lunch. cheesy
You nko,y u no de class?
Abi na break you dey?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
I dey class but i don finish my classwork.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
Me sef don finish for today, just dey study. I no know why I still dey on sef,I suppose focus ni O. Wo I beg,nana no reply to this msg again becos I no go fit study if I dey see your reply. Sheeee you hear,na beg I dey beg O undecided
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2007
Comot for NL then. . . undecided
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by minute(f): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2007
ha ha ha ha .very funny.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2007
this thread never die?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
Cute-ass
coulda sworn it was either thank God or thank goodness . . but thank good . . or again, i might be wrong
LOL don't mind that yeye guy oh, the guy is still struggling with broken English not to talk of real English, you have time sha trying to corroct that idiot.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 2:09am On Nov 07, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Cute-assLOL don't mind that yeye guy oh, the guy is still struggling with broken English not to talk of real English, you have time sha trying to corroct that idiot.
MoOdYLaDy:

Cute-assLOL don't mind that yeye guy oh, the guy is still struggling with broken English not to talk of real English, you have time sha trying to corroct that idiot.
bird of the same feathers, if i search in deeper into his identity prolly HE/IT might be ur DAD,
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by penfold(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2007
for this post!!!

I no fit shout!!

All hail ayefele, the mangirl of nairaland!!!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2007
penfold:

for this post!!!

I no fit shout!!

All hail ayefele, the mangirl of nairaland!!!
lol
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by brownsilk(f): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2007
the bad chick is back ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Snow In Africa (pics) / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.