Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (8782 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Look at these fool trying to correct someone else grammar, anyway like I stated earlier do not step on my toes, neither am I telling or asking you where to post your comment or not
Atleast,i was observant enough to realise my mistake. There is one thing i believe and that is the fact that it is only a fool that will recognise another fool which practically means that u're a FOOL!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2007
Anyway babyosis let play the game fool, you wanted my attention and i gave it to you. oya am waiting oh. I swear you are a disgrace to all the married women out there, coming up here trying to correct my English.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2007
If you don't know,the thread was actually created for you and you gladly showed everyone the cockamamy you are.

If you don't know the reason seun is still not banning you for life,its because your stupidity brings fun to everyone who is bored.

dindinrin.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2007
Infourmer:

hey moody,it hasnt gotten to that,Why don't you just watch your slack mouth and move on with your discouraged life. How are you so sure you'll give your husband a baby when that time comes.You're such a donkey that reveals its ridiculous anserine behavior. angry

Donkey get more sense.
The girl na mumu extraordinaire
The only spellings she gets right are the descriptives of her privates.
wait till she begins.
omo mushin. cool
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2007
Infourmer:

hey moody,it hasnt gotten to that,Why don't you just watch your slack mouth and move on with your discouraged life. How are you so sure you'll give your husband a baby when that time comes.You're such a donkey that reveals its ridiculous anserine behavior. angry
Listen mind your business, and keep moving, when she started everyone thought it was funny, so plz let play the game
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2007
Infourmer:

If you don't know the thread was actually created for you,and you gladly showed everyone the cockamamy you are.

If you don't know seun is still not banning you for life,its because your stupidity brings fun to everyone who is bored.

dindinrin.

As soon as I read the topic of the thread,it didn't take but a nanosecond to see who fits in the rotten shoes.
There are no 2 people on nairaland like her
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Listen mind your business, and keep moving, when she started everyone thought it was funny, so plz let play the game
the game or thread aint for women who cant have babies,I think you read the whole topic wrong. Do you have difficulties reading again?

mhen you have a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved,i bet your problems pass naija own sef cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Anyway babyosis let play the game fool, you wanted my attention and i gave it to you. oya am waiting oh. I swear you are a disgrace to all the married women out there, coming up here trying to correct my English.

ROFL.
and you my friend are a disgrace to all children that attended Maroko girls' grin
Madam Kofo taught you better than this
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
Hmmm,this thread na die.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

shouldn't that be let's? tongue
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2007
nwando:

Donkey get more sense.
The girl na mumu extraordinaire
The only spellings she gets right are the descriptives of her privates.
wait till she begins.
omo mushin. cool

LOL thank God for that old rotten professor who you called your husband for bringing you to fat ugly ass to America if not, you monkey ass will be left in that village of us. Are you stupid or what, seun thing changes it into privates!!!!!!!!!!!dumbo

Mushin lol is that where your husband came from, foolish thing, the truth hurt my dear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, gosh suck it up woman, oya return to the bedroom and start sucking your husband di ck, ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by mrpataki(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2007
Infourmer:

uncle pataki,I never knew you would go as far as finding a dict b4typing on naira,so you sef dey watch your grammer? Wellsha na everybody no perfect but some obvious blundering are just uncalled for. So uncle pataki, please if you don't mind watch your steps because you never might know who is watching wink

Stop been cynical with me. You know why you created this topic of yours, and I guess you are relishing yourself with how it is turning out to be. Keep watching my steps, I am not bothered with peanuts.

My quoting a reference to the source of my claim, is the accepted and standard way of proving a valid point. Noticed that you have now changed your Grammer to Grammar!

We all learn everyday. But to disparage others based on their English sentences, is a sign of an individuals low esteem.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

LOL thank God for that old rotten professor who you called your husband for bringing you to fat ugly ass to America if not, you monkey ass will be left in that village of us. Are you stupid or what, seun thing changes it into privates!!!!!!!!!!!dumbo

Mushin lol is that where your husband came from, foolish thing, the truth hurt my dear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, gosh suck it up woman, oya return to the bedroom and start sucking your husband di ck, ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy

omo maroko,how you come for day begin dey tell strangers how you pay your comcast bills ?Remember the 4 letter word AIDS.
Too much info dear
I doubt if you can find clients here grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2007
mrpataki:

Stop been cynical with me. You know why you created this topic of yours, and I guess you are relishing yourself with how it is turning out to be. Keep watching my steps, I am not bothered with peanuts.

My quoting a reference to the source of my claim, is the accepted and standard way of proving a valid point. Noticed that you have now changed your Grammer to Grammar!

We all learn everyday. But to disparage others based on their English sentences, is a sign of an individuals low esteem.
Are you done?

First I wouldnt want to go beyond the red line because I gat little time tonight online,but don't you think underground pod of of the peanut vine you are pointing to aint meant for me?
Make mistakes and accept corrections is how we all learn not cursing out someone who is trying to correct you,and if you don't get the point of what am pointing out,I aint taken unaware.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2007
nana:

Atleast,i was observant enough to realise my mistake. There is one thing i believe and that is the fact that it is only a fool that will recognise another fool which practically means that u're a FOOL!
You don't deserve my energy tonight, so Bleep off and start kissing Infourmer ass like you always do and the only fool here is you  

zigbo:

ignoring a split second of thot,this award has got to go to omoeko. . .she deserves it.

or she too is moodylady?little wonder tot darkness would ve been satisfying undecided
Bitch you can't even compose a freaking sentence angry angry, or do you need a microphone to announce Omo eko is moodylady and i don't remember the last time denied who i am
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2007
o boye this thread no gree me i wan die
this thread is evil . . .it is turning everyone to blundsters

jst saw one,bu' i choose to overlook it this time
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Moody is meant to be "that village of ours"
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2007
But really omo eko,can you name one person,just one person that even comes close to your level of mumuism on nairaland?
He hasn't been born yet

and you claim to be a college student?
who dash? tongue

If you can go to any college anywhere in the world with your dafty block head,my grandmother flies a Boeing 747. grin

Infourmer:

thank you.
She's from lower Maroko,I'm from upper grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2007
nwando:

omo maroko,how you come for day begin dey tell strangers how you pay your comcast bills ?Remember the 4 letter word AIDS.
Too much info dear
I doubt if you can find clients here grin

Just take a look at yourself, why are you exposing your dirty laundry out, you sold you dignity to card a green card, chie chie , i pity you oh, your husband even turned your ass into a trick, woman you got in shame
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

You don't deserve my energy tonight, so mess off and start kissing Infourmer ass like you always do and the only fool here is you  

Bitch you can't even compose a freaking sentence angry angry, or do you need a microphone to announce Omo eko is moodylady and i don't remember[b] the last time denied [/b] who i am

u shud ve had the sense to atleast tell us who's denying wat  tongue. . .u cant help but blunder,why are u so daft?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Just take a look at yourself, why are you exposing your dirty laundry out, you sold you dignity to card a green card, chie chie , i pity you oh, your husband even turned your ass into a trick, woman you got in shame

should be " your" tongue

wetin be the second phrase?
are you drinking kai kai and burukutu too?
ojigbijigbi
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

You don't deserve my energy tonight, so mess off and start kissing Infourmer ass like you always do and the only fool here is you  
Lol. .
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2007
chei I hope seun wont loose the foundation of naira before day break O. I can feel it vibrating already cheesy

I think erone needs a Firewall for this thread. I do sell it though if you want it,its just 10kobo
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by mrpataki(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2007
Infourmer:

Are you done?

First I wouldnt want to go beyond the red line because I gat little time tonight online,but don't you think underground pod of of the peanut vine you are pointing to aint meant for me?
Make mistakes and accept corrections is how we all learn not cursing out someone who is trying to correct you,and if you don't get the point of what am pointing out,I aint taken unaware.

I clearly understand the purport of your drivel. But I would rather implore that henceforth, keep mrpataki out of the numerous replies you attend to on the forum!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2007
zigbo:

u should ve had the sense to atleast tell us who's denying what  tongue. . .u can't help but blunder,why are u so daft?

you ain't seen nothing yet.
The girl needs to be rapping on BET.
That's where her skills are most needed

put your hands up
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2007
Infourmer:

Eya mufo it was a  typo error, and it suppose to be You angry angry angry

nwando:

But really omo eko,can you name one person,just one person that even comes close to your level of mumuism on nairaland?
He hasn't been born yet

and you claim to be a college student?
who dash? tongue

If you can go to any college anywhere in the world with your dafty block head,my grandmother flies a Boeing 747. grin

thank you.
She's from lower Maroko,I'm from upper grin
You make no sense, try again biatch, lol mumuism what an Idiot
And you claimed to be a doctor, lol i wonder who admitted you retarded ass into a medical school. You are not even close to be a doctor, always making up lie on nairaland, useless woman.

So how is your married, you claimed it was perfect, kai woman stop feeding us lie, didn’t state somewhere on Nairaland how your husband gave you privilege to browse, chei and you sounded all happy not knowing you were making a fool of yourself. Don’t you realize people laugh at you, then again we got no choice but to pity how your life is boring since your husband is old enough tyo be your grandfather.

You see my life is wonderful kiss kiss kiss even fact tooooooooo sweet, my haters could keep hating
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

now that is ttlogy, nywyz i know u dnt know wat that means bu' thats why there are skools . . .i aint gon spoon feed u tongue

nwando:

you ain't seen nothing yet.
The girl needs to be rapping on BET.
That's where her skills are most needed

put your hands up

roflmfao. . .omigosh, theres nefing left of that thing,she's done for grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2007
mrpataki:

I clearly understand the purport of your drivel. But I would rather implore that henceforth, keep mrpataki out of the numerous replies you attend to on the forum!
pataki,pataki,pataki how many times infourmer call you?
I go school and so I know say na trice. If you want to be not seen or perceived,you should have watch the meaning of your words before your glide path. Just watch your thoroughly unpleasant act of drawing spatially closer to something you cant finish. wink
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Eya mufo it was a  typo error, and it suppose to be You angry angry angry
You make no sense, try again biatch, lol mumuism what an Idiot
And you claimed to be a doctor, lol i wonder who admitted you retarded ass into a medical school. You are not even close to be a doctor, always making up lie on nairaland, useless woman.

So how is your married, you claimed it was perfect, kai woman stop feeding us lie, didn’t state somewhere on Nairaland how your husband gave you privilege to browse, chei and you sounded all happy not knowing you were making a fool of yourself. Don’t you realize people laugh at you, then again we got no choice but to pity how your life is boring since your husband is old enough tyo be your grandfather.

You see my life is wonderful kiss kiss kiss even fact tooooooooo sweet, my haters could keep hating

correct the above blunders and I'll respond grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2007
zigbo:

now that is ttlogy, nywyz i know u dnt know what that means bu' thats why there are skools . . .i aint gon spoon feed u tongue

roflmfao. . .omigosh, theres nefing left of that thing,she's done for grin
Shut you dumb ass up, wtf are you writing, what grade are you again

nana:

Lol. .
Lol back to your monkey ass
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 12:16am On Nov 04, 2007
Like I said, I dey sell FIREWALL O grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2007
didn’t state somewhere on Nairaland how your husband gave you privilege to browse, chei and you sounded all happy not knowing you were making a fool of yourself.

omo ojuelegba,was that in the same thread that you admitted to being committed 5 times in the last 5 years to Philadelphia state Hospital? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Snow In Africa (pics) / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.