Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (8777 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2007
chiogo:

Zigbo, what are u talkin' about?? undecided
Why are you even paying her attention, the gurl is lost
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by cuteass1(f): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2007
toyinrayo:

@cuteass
so your the reason why lloyd wudnt home come. . .yea, i saw his pic in your profile angry angry cry cry

Come home ke? which home?? The only home LLOYD loves and enjoys coming back to at the end of the day is "ours" . . as in mine and his wink

Oooh ooh, so you're that girl?? Yea, my hubby LLOYD came home some time back talking about this girl that kept stalking him at a consert, he said the girl was a hand-full . . she even started proposing to him from the audience . . so its you?? shocked shocked Chei wonders shall never end, this world really is a small place.

Anyways pele, hes all mine, you're a minute or two too late . . besides Chingy is my second husband, so hands off angry angry Akon is taken too, yea, by one and only me, even Nonso Diobi and . . . the rest of my flock. Just so you know wink

For my husbandssss  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by doyin13(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2007
Moodylady- You are truly in ''no one's legend''

You too much abeg. Clap for yourself.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Roscodaddy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2007
Moody Lady you don try reach,if you fit write am for pidgin no mind anybody wey say u no sabi english just dey do your thing dey go,nor be by force to write english afterall english no be our your language
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by doyin13(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2007
See Roscodaddy.

Make you watch ya step o. Cause as you get to know this girl
u go learn say the girl mouth sharp.

No be becos of her english people dey come here abuse am. Na becos dem e don
fight with many people.

Many friends have become her foes on this forum.

Watch out o
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2007
cute-ass:

Come home ke? which home?? The only home LLOYD loves and enjoys coming back to at the end of the day is "ours" . . as in mine and his wink

Oooh ooh, so you're that girl?? Yea, my hubby LLOYD came home some time back talking about this girl that kept stalking him at a consert, he said the girl was a hand-full . . she even started proposing to him from the audience . . so its you?? shocked shocked Chei wonders shall never end, this world really is a small place.

Anyways pele, hes all mine, you're a minute or two too late . . besides Chingy is my second husband, so hands off angry angry Akon is taken too, yea, by one and only me, even Nonso Diobi and . . . the rest of my flock. Just so you know wink

For my husbandssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

gurl, you best devorse lloyd, too, b/c i caught him cheating on you with another girl, me. he came crying back to me last night, but i had to let him go. and good gosh, how many husband do you want, jo shocked shocked
and chingy? girl, you best be outta your mind because he's taken by me cheesy cheesy cheesy. dnt play with the lioness for her lion angry angry cheesy cheesy. she bites and scratches. Akon, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lol, i dnt want him ooo, so ur his 13th wife shocked shocked shocked. abeg, cuteass, you deserve better than him, go find someone else jare, dnt mind Akon. just stay away from my baby Chingy, and we'll get along tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:10am On Nov 05, 2007
doyin13:

See Roscodaddy.

Make you watch ya step o. Cause as you get to know this girl
u go learn say the girl mouth sharp.

No be because of her english people dey come here abuse am. Na because them e don
fight with many people.

Many friends have become her foes on this forum.

Watch out o

Can you kindly tell me who the friends are because i seem lost oh, am tired of all these fucking shit. wtf are my friends that am not foes with. The last time i check, i never mentioned we my friends are on nl, or even claim to have friends on nl, don’t start something you can finish.

I didn't know a mad person will attack people for no valid reason.

Don’t start something you can not finish oh, you don’t fucking know me neither do I appreciate are these foolish talk of yours. wtf is wrong with you people, do i fucking know angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Roscodaddy(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2007
Doyin,who get her time,I no send am,I just dey advise am make she dey use pidgin if she no sabi english,at least all man go understand.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2007
doyin13:

Moodylady- You are truly in ''no one's legend''

You too much abeg. Clap for yourself.
Dude grow the fu ck up, damn acting like a freaking sissy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2007
Roscodaddy:

Doyin,who get her time,I no send am,I just dey advise am make she dey use pidgin if she no sabi english,at least all man go understand.
Dude wtf are you talking, who care what you send or not, damn why can't people just mind their freaking business and keep moving
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Roscodaddy(m): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Dude wtf are you talking, who care what you send or not, damn why can't people just mind their freaking business and keep moving

See this okoko,I dey try help you,your mouth dey sharp,FYI,infact make I break am down (for your information),I dey try download Queen's Premier make you begin read, olodo rabata .
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Islander(f): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2007
Now why for the love of God did I miss all this??

Now as much as I am pressed for time, permit me to just reply NL notorious child molester, Star, Look boy, I have repeatedly told you that you do not posses the qualities befitting those in my clique. The last time  I checked I was not your foster mom, so get over me and move on, Why the hell are you so traumatised? The evidence is all over NL, you keep following me around begging like a freaking vagrant in Grand Central, Now repent of your sinful act and move on,

PS, For all you morons who somehow assumed that Moodlady and I spend our T-mobile minutes discussing NL and NLDERS think again, I am somewhat happy I didn't come upon this thread earlier, or I just know I would have had to admit myself back to rehab. Now Islander has a lot of things going on, she really has no time for jobless, under-achievers, Now git los peros,
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by doyin13(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2007
Roscodaddy:

See this okoko,I dey try help you,your mouth dey sharp,FYI,infact make I break am down (for your information),I dey try download Queen's Premier make you begin read, olodo rabata .

Hahahahaha. . .na wa o

Moodylady. . .another feather for your illustrious cap.

MoOdYLaDy:

btw. . .i remember you reprimanding someone for complaining about intrusions. So make you too no complain.
This is a public forum.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by cuteass1(f): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2007
toyinrayo:

girl, you best devorse lloyd, too, b/c i caught him cheating on you with another girl, me. he came crying back to me last night, but i had to let him go. and good gosh, how many husband do you want, jo shocked shocked
and chingy? girl, you best be out of your mind because he's taken by me cheesy cheesy cheesy. dnt play with the lioness for her lion angry angry cheesy cheesy. she bites and scratches. Akon, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lol, i dnt want him ooo, so your his 13th wife shocked shocked shocked. abeg, cuteass, you deserve better than him, go find someone else jare, dnt mind Akon. just stay away from my baby Chingy, and we'll get along tongue tongue tongue

You see how to catch liars?? I and LLOYD spent the whole of yesterday together. He didnt leave my sight at all, not even for the tiniest minute. He was giving me an all-day romantic saturday . . so you fail in that attempt tongue

Well about Akon, its just his voice i use once in a while, and i love watching him perform, apart from that he can do whatever with whoever wink

Chingy ,  . lets just say, you my girl dream alot. The sooner you wake up, the better for you. Please go and find your own husband oo, jealousy grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:29am On Nov 05, 2007
Roscodaddy:

Help who undecided undecided Do I know you, plz save that crap for someone else, Nairalanders will never seem to surprising at makes you smart  undecided undecided, what a slowpoke, wasn't expecting much from an uneducated lowlife like you, oya return to the cage you came from and do what you do best there.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Roscodaddy(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Help who undecided undecided Do I know you, plz save that crap for someone else, Nairalanders will never seem to surprising at makes you smart undecided undecided, what a slowpoke, wasn't expecting much from an uneducated lowlife like you, oya return to the cage you came from and do what you do best there.

Moodylady,I swear,I no fit waste good english on top of your matta cos you be lost case na nite skool go fit you,lasu part time for ibeju lekki,see who dey call each oda low life,you wey no fit construct one simple sentence without bombing,shelling,tabun,scud missle,i tire for you oh and you even get guts to say you fine,come to think of it,if you see fine gal wey dey kill english,wetin una go do,the Queen's Premier don almost download finish na 67% so remain small,but from the first page see wetin dem write so you no go make mistake

I go up. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2007
cute-ass:

You see how to catch liars?? I and LLOYD spent the whole of yesterday together. He didnt leave my sight at all, not even for the tiniest minute. He was giving me an all-day romantic saturday . . so you fail in that attempt tongue

Well about Akon, its just his voice i use once in a while, and i love watching him perform, apart from that he can do whatever with whoever wink

Chingy , . lets just say, you my girl dream alot. The sooner you wake up, the better for you. Please go and find your own husband oo, jealousy grin

@cuteass
*sighs* Liar ke? does lloyd have an identical twin, undecided b/c you seems to be lost. abeg you can't tell the different b/c lloyd( my ex-husband) and lloyd banks(your current husband)? grin grin

and Chingy, i have the wedding certificate of us right in my hands this minute, undecided i'll like to show it to you, but i'd rather not. i don't want to depress you and make you cry na. oya, go back to lloyd banks, he's waiting for you. and the next time your heels touch my billion dollars matrimonial lawn, i'll set the canines after you. pele, dnt mind me jare, i just dnt share whats mines cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2007
doyin13:

Hahahahaha. . .na wa o

Moodylady. . .another feather for your illustrious cap.

between. . .i remember you reprimanding someone for complaining about intrusions. So make you too no complain.
This is a public forum.
I see the life is really fighting with you, why do you carving for so much attention .

And you still never answered my question, who are the friends  that have now become my foes.

You got no evidences to back up your claims, I don't blame you since what most of your hypocrites spend time gossiping at YIM

Abeg i no send jare, Omo Eko will always be the hot thing on Nairaland kiss kiss kiss, so you either love or hate it

Islander:

Now why for the love of God did I miss all this??

Now as much as I am pressed for time, permit me to just reply Nairaland notorious child molester, Star, Look boy, I have repeatedly told you that you do not posses the qualities befitting those in my clique. The last time  I checked I was not your foster mom, so get over me and move on, Why the hell are you so traumatised? The evidence is all over Nairaland, you keep following me around begging like a freaking vagrant in Grand Central, Now repent of your sinful act and move on,

PS, For all you morons who somehow assumed that Moodlady and I spend our T-mobile minutes discussing Nairaland and NLDERS think again, I am somewhat happy I didn't come upon this thread earlier, or I just know I would have had to admit myself back to rehab. Now Islander has a lot of things going on, she really has no time for jobless, under-achievers, Now git los peros,
LOL I guess that was what gave Goat head Doyin the impression that we  we are now foes, what a bunch of morons cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I will be needing to more than rehab myself tomm grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2007
Roscodaddy:

Moodylady,I swear,I no fit waste good english on top of your matta because you be lost case na night school go fit you,lasu part time for ibeju lekki,see who dey call each oda low life,you wey no fit construct one simple sentence without bombing,shelling,tabun,scud missle,i tire for you oh and you even get guts to say you fine,come to think of it,if you see fine girl wey dey kill english,wetin una go do,the Queen's Premier don almost download finish na 67% so remain small,but from the first page see wetin them write so you no go make mistake

Dude stop acting like a freaking coward and face me with your real username, stupid idiot angry angry, you are not even a man enough to post with your own username, you are a waste of sperm angry angry angry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Islander(f): 12:49am On Nov 05, 2007
Mood you really have energy to burn. I told you to save your energy for my 50th birthday bashment,

PS, I am "confuzzled" Now correct me if I am wrong. But how the hell can "blinds lead blind"?, I have been reading blundering fools attemting to correct others blunders, Now isn't that something else? My good God,

Islander really is NOT up to this tonight, ( you people should be elated) I am taking care of "Homeland Security" Come back next week muppets,
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by cuteass1(f): 1:02am On Nov 05, 2007
toyinrayo:

@cuteass
*sighs* Liar ke? does lloyd have an identical twin, undecided b/c you seems to be lost. abeg you can't tell the different b/c lloyd( my ex-husband) and lloyd banks(your current husband)? grin grin

and Chingy, i have the wedding certificate of us right in my hands this minute, undecided i'll like to show it to you, but i'd rather not. i don't want to depress you and make you cry na. oya, go back to lloyd banks, he's waiting for you. and the next time your heels touch my billion dollars matrimonial lawn, i'll set the canines after you. pele, dnt mind me jare, i just dnt share whats mines cheesy cheesy wink

Eeeya, pele eehn cry cry cry Its tough i know . . i can only imagine how painful it was for you to wake up and realise you were dreaming.

Thing is, LLOYD is waiting for me in bed, and i can't keep him waiting wink Chingy is in the guest room too, so its either you stuck your bed with dolls resembling them, or you're yet to wake up from that dream. Either way, i feel bad on your behalf tongue

Let me go make my man happy, maybe some day you'll have one too grin

Nite dear.

@ Islander & Moodylady

Sugars, i need to hit my bed . . talk to you guys tomorrow. Much love kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 05, 2007
cute-ass:

Eeeya, pele eehn cry cry cry Its tough i know . . i can only imagine how painful it was for you to wake up and realise you were dreaming.

Thing is, LLOYD is waiting for me in bed, and i can't keep him waiting wink Chingy is in the guest room too, so its either you stuck your bed with dolls resembling them, or you're yet to wake up from that dream. Either way, i feel bad on your behalf tongue

Let me go make my man happy, maybe some day you'll have one too grin

Nite dear.

grin grin grin grin we'll see, we'll see. just take it easier on lloyd banks and 50cents
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
goodnight
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Roscodaddy(m): 1:13am On Nov 05, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Dude stop acting like a freaking coward and face me with your real username, stupid idiot angry angry, you are not even a man enough to post with your own username, you are a waste of sperm angry angry angry

Jesus, Moodylady,who born you,omo see english,you are not even a man enough,girl u be something else,una family no body go school abi na sign language una dey take talk for house,your folks nor dey look your home work to correct you,na wah,this one don pass adult education oh,thank good say we don get primary 1-9 you fit start from anyone of them,why you no go sabi spell sperm idiot,na waste you be for this one,you don eva see or read this saying beauty -Brain=Hellfire,oh,I don forget say you no sabi read.Dullard Dounce
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by cuteass1(f): 1:15am On Nov 05, 2007
toyinrayo:

grin grin grin grin we'll see, we'll see. just take it easier on lloyd banks and 50cents
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
goodnight

50cents ke?? abeg oo. I didnt say i was having it with every Tom, Benson and Harry.

Come to think of it, you could have 50 nah, you know what they say "beggers cannot be choosers" wink

And Lloyd Banks could be your spare, and then you'd quit the silly act of dreaming of the kings of my heart ,  talke ya time oo tongue tongue

Roscodaddy:

Jesus, Moodylady,who born you,omo see english,you are not even a man enough,girl u be something else,una family no body go school abi na sign language una dey take talk for house,your folks nor dey look your home work to correct you,na wah,this one don pass adult education oh,thank good say we don get primary 1-9 you fit start from anyone of them,why you no go sabi spell sperm idiot,na waste you be for this one,you don eva see or read this saying beauty -Brain=Hellfire,oh,I don forget say you no sabi read.Dullard Dounce

I coulda sworn it was either thank God or thank goodness . . but thank good . . or again, i might be wrong undecided
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:22am On Nov 05, 2007
cute-ass:

@ Islander & Moodylady

Sugars, i need to hit my bed . . talk to you guys tomorrow. Much love kiss kiss kiss kiss
Goodnite sweetie kiss kiss kiss, you tired sef, staying up this late

Roscodaddy:

Moodylady,I swear,I no fit waste good english on top of your matta because you be lost case na night school go fit you,lasu part time for ibeju lekki,see who dey call each oda low life,you wey no fit construct one simple sentence without bombing,shelling,tabun,scud missle,i tire for you oh and you even get guts to say you fine,come to think of it,if you see fine girl wey dey kill english,wetin una go do,the Queen's Premier don almost download finish na 67% so remain small,but from the first page see wetin them write so you no go make mistake
[size=13pt]Oh my Lard, look at this fool trying to correct my English.

wtf can someone translate this garbage for me plz, i couldn't even make out what he wrote.

"@ Poster,no vex abeg na where you serve I mean do this your NYSC,please tell me and I go advice you"

. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90709.0.html LOL kettle calling pot black
[/size]]

Islander:

Mood you really have energy to burn. I told you to save your energy for my 50th birthday bashment,

PS, I am "confuzzled" Now correct me if I am wrong. But how the hell can "blinds lead blind"?, I have been reading blundering fools attemting to correct others blunders, Now isn't that something else? My good God,
Islander really is NOT up to this tonight, ( you people should be elated) I am taking care of "Homeland Security" Come back next week muppets,
Yes oh i even regreted replying them at first but I had to put these asshole in their places grin grin

LOL I thought it was only me that saw it, even star and zigbo of all people are trying to act smart, na wa ooooooo
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:26am On Nov 05, 2007
Roscodaddy:

Dude plz go back to school, your level of writing is behind a 2nd grade level. asshole fu ck off and find something doing with your life
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by niceuzor: 1:31am On Nov 05, 2007
this is serious oh ? shocked infact na AKARA school All of una Stop?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 05, 2007
cute-ass:

50cents ke?? abeg oo. I didnt say i was having it with every Tom, Benson and Harry.

Come to think of it, you could have 50 nah, you know what they say "beggers cannot be choosers" wink

And Lloyd Banks could be your spare, and then you'd quit the silly act of dreaming of the kings of my heart , talke ya time oo tongue tongue

*sniffs* cry cry
ok ok. . .
wait. . ."hello, hey babe. you're almost here, ok " grin grin grin grin grin grin
sorry cute-ass, that was Chingy calling my cell, he's coming back from JARED. told me he just bought me that $1 m diamiond i wanted FOR OUR HONEYMOON
seems me and chingy have a long night ahead of us purrrrrrr cheesy cheesy cheesy TTYL
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omogenaija(f): 1:46am On Nov 05, 2007
@ topic

i have the worst grammar in the house , no one is perfect everyone makes mistakes, i mean its only internet so why do ppl take this place so seriously
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by niceuzor: 1:51am On Nov 05, 2007
abeg help me ask them?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by doyin13(m): 1:59am On Nov 05, 2007
omogenaija:

@ topic

i have the worst grammar in the house , no one is perfect everyone makes mistakes, i mean its only internet so why do people take this place so seriously

I guess we should ask you why you are taking the thread seriously. tongue
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omogenaija(f): 2:02am On Nov 05, 2007
doyin13:

I guess we should ask you why you are taking the thread seriously. tongue

im not taking it seriously sista , actucally ive been laughing @ the replies ,
u got to admit this shit is funny grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Snow In Africa (pics) / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.