Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (8778 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omoge(f): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2007
So funny grin

how are you Nwando
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2007
Lol. . .monkey ass. . .That's funny because i know i've got a normal human being's ass. If u want to abuse me yeah,use normal slangs not the slangs used by touts ,aight?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Shut you dumb ass up, wtf are you writing, what grade are you again

Lol back to your monkey ass

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this girl sef.
why must you keep mentioning your working parts all the time.
we get the picture and it ain't pretty grin
now respond and produce more blunders grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2007
omoge:

So funny grin

how are you Nwando

my sister,I dey.
na only hunger dey catch me
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:24am On Nov 04, 2007
nwando:

omo ojuelegba,was that in the same thread that you admitted to being committed 5 times in the last 5 years to Philadelphia state Hospital? grin
Quit showing how foolish you are, what in the world is  Philadelphia State Hospital, and you claimed to be a doctor, goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. See how you keep exposing your lies.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by mrpataki(m): 12:24am On Nov 04, 2007
Infourmer:

pataki,pataki,pataki how many times infourmer call you?
I go school and so I know say na trice. If you want to be not seen or perceived,you should have watch the meaning of your words before your glide path. Just watch your thoroughly unpleasant act of drawing spatially closer to something you can't finish. wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Forget it man! My days of dealing with miscreants of your caliber, are long gone! I have since moved on to better things. You of all people should know am not a stranger to attacking im-be-ci-lays (imbeciles) on the forum grin grin. But why suffer myself with ignorant gnats?  undecided

Now cut off the puerile threats! angry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 12:25am On Nov 04, 2007
this moodytout has no remedy. . . she jst goes on nd on with her tiayn. its amazing
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Quit showing how foolish you are, what in the world is Philadelphia State Hospital, and you claimed to be a doctor, goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. See how you keep exposing your lies.

are you denying them?
so soon?
after all the bites our nurses received from you?
na so you be?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2007
@topic

omo eko's tremendous blunders has been consistent since the day i registered on this forum (hmm a year ago, specifically),
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2007
ayefele200:

@topic

omo eko's tremendous blunders has been consistent since the day i registered on this forum (hmm a year ago, specifically),

another independent witness!!
God bless you
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 12:28am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Quit showing how foolish you are, what in the world is  Philadelphia State Hospital, and you claimed to be a doctor, goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. See how you keep exposing your lies.

loose the past tense, she's still a doctor. . . na wa o
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2007
nwando:

another independent witness!!
God bless you
no1 can intimidate my feelings, even if OMO EKO'S grandmama (ISLANDER), comes on am ready to stick my ass in her foot
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omoge(f): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2007
@MoodyLady,
take it as a joke okay. you are all so funny and i just can't help it not laughing  grin

nwando, the hungry dey catch man pickin too o  grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:30am On Nov 04, 2007
nwando:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this girl sef.
why must you keep mentioning your working parts all the time.
we get the picture and it ain't pretty grin
now respond and produce more blunders grin
LOL just like how you mention you ass gets you in trouble, so you what to tire something around your waist while jogging, woman why are you lying like this grin grin grin, who said you got ass, your ass is flat like your back jare. ugly pepper like you.

As far me i don't have to brag about my beauty, because I KNOW DAMN WELL AM TOO FLY.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2007
zigbo:

loose the past tense, she's still a doctor. . . na wa o
Bitch plz dreaming, or you live with her to know she's still a doctor
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 04, 2007
omo eko why are y
MoOdYLaDy:

LOL just like how you mention you ass gets you in trouble, so you what to tire something around your waste why jogging, woman why are you lying like this grin grin grin, who said you got ass, your ass is flat like your back jare. ugly pepper like you.

As far me i don't have to brag about my beauty, because I KNOW DAMN WELL AM TOO FLY.

Chineke God of Abia State!!
Why is this girl discussing my bakassi without permission?
Mind yourself O
My mercedes are just right,you hear?
now leave us alone
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 12:34am On Nov 04, 2007
omoge:

@MoodyLady,
take it as a joke okay. you are all so funny and i just can't help it not laughing  grin

nwando, the hungry dey catch man pickin too o  grin
u want me to slap those mouth of urs, better back off b4 i loose my temper,
MoOdYLaDy:

LOL just like how you mention you ass gets you in trouble, so you what to tire something around your waste while jogging, woman why are you lying like this grin grin grin, who said you got ass, your ass is flat like your back jare. ugly pepper like you.

hmmmm, u are FURGLY ugly idiotic nitiwt, who told u,u cute?, excuse me baboon look like asswipe,
  on the other hand,girl act responsible and stop showin ur immoral,stupid attitude  on a public forum,
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by mrpataki(m): 12:36am On Nov 04, 2007
grin grin

Plenty kolo cases for here. Am off to my bed. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:36am On Nov 04, 2007
nwando:

omo eko why are y
Chineke God of Abia State!!
Why is this girl discussing my bakassi without permission?
Mind yourself O
My mercedes are just right,you hear?
now leave us alone
hmmmmmmm you meant to say flat like you back grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Bitch plz dreaming, or you live with her to know she's still a doctor

stop hating dear grin
I don't boast.
You mentioned doctor on this thread.
Is it paining you?
you can marry one and be a doctor's wife grin

at least you can get your tranquilizers for free grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 12:36am On Nov 04, 2007
mrpataki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Forget it man! My days of dealing with miscreants of your caliber, are long gone! I have since moved on to better things. You of all people should know am not a stranger to attacking im-be-ci-lays (imbeciles) on the forum grin grin. But why suffer myself with ignorant gnats?  undecided

Now cut off the puerile threats! angry

threat?
do you take that to be a warning that something unpleasant is immanent? Well I Must say you got it all wrong but come to think of it what really shocks me is a bozo like you with an act of an early period of life and development even of growth will be so bold enough to spell out words like gnat. Do you know the concise explanation of the meaning of the word or phrase you just used?
I believe you don't, prolly your dictionary helped you out. But leme inform you as am rightly in the position to,you're a niggling, piddling, piffling Arrow am not ready to have any reciprocal transfer of words with tonight.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 12:37am On Nov 04, 2007
@moodlady
   why cant u give ur HOOCHI MAMA (ISLANDER) a booty call n come to ur rescue, so sad u are left alone in the midst of HUNGRY LIONS, hahhahahahha, GOD CATCH U,
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

LOL just like how you mention you ass gets you in trouble, so you what to tire something around your waste while jogging, woman why are you lying like this grin grin grin, who said you got ass, your ass is flat like your back jare. ugly pepper like you.

are u for real . . .this is mo likely a joke.

take it to joke forum, punk
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omoge(f): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2007
LOL  grin na wah o
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2007
ayefele200:

u want me to slap those mouth of urs, better back off before i loose my temper, hmmmm, u are FURGLY ugly idiotic nitiwt, who told u,u cute?, excuse me baboon look like asswipe,
  on the other hand,girl act responsible and stop showin your immoral,stupid attitude  on a public forum,
Oh my dayz!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

hmmmmmmm you meant to say flat like you back grin grin grin

ROFL
why are you changing the topic?
my bakassi is not for discussion.
I hate to give anyone ideas
but let's just say,they are what every woman would pray for and I got them for free.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 04, 2007
anyway back to blunders before omo eko starts fantasizing about a fellow womans backside.
I fear o
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2007
nwando:

stop hating dear grin
I don't boast.
You mentioned doctor on this thread.
Is it paining you?
you can marry one and be a doctor's wife grin

at least you can get your tranquilizers for free grin

Dear babyosis am not hating oh, you got nothing for me to hate on.

kai kai freedloader no but thanks, my own husband will be better than marrying a doctor
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2007
Infourmer,Nice job man!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:45am On Nov 04, 2007
nwando:

anyway back to blunders before omo eko starts fantasizing about a fellow womans backside.
I fear o
Well you can continue, abi what else do you expect from a jobless married woman, anyway am done for tonight, will be back tomm
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2007
Why now?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2007
this na omo eko;s pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Snow In Africa (pics) / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.