Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (8776 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2007
@MELLOW
MELLOw babe, long time no see. i see u survive your fall from Mt.Everest, so una forget am? cry cry cry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2007
doyin13:

Kai Moody lady

Abeg na. Y e be say na only me you wan focus on?

Out of everybody wey dey abuse u, na only me u see attack like this.

Is it because I am vulnerable sad sad Please be gentle on me. I bruise easily tongue grin

By the way Biko, Abeg you fit point out wetin dey wrong with that my post wey you dey refer to.

I aint too proud to be corrected cheesy grin cheesy grin
Doyin I wasn't focusing on you, and my post was directed to everyone of your, lol attacking you  shocked shocked shocked what you call all these attack, no oh I was just pointing out my view, no hard feeling dude.
What i see wrong in that sentence of yours, is the way it was constructed

mellow:

This thing don pass be carefull. Why are you all turning against her now? It is not just fair.

I don't believe we have any prffessor of English here, so we should not take been ok for granted.

Please, you guys should leave Omo eko alone, she has had enough.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Don't you realize Nairalanders love gang up, so abeg enjoy the show.

They are just bunch of idiots trying to sound intelligent on Nairaland, I bet half of these people can't even communicate with people by speaking fluent English, they rather spend most of their time copying and pasting thing to Microsoft word to show their intelligence, we though it obvious they are not

Have said these so many times, I will write anyway fucking way, if you don't like it fu ck off because i don't understand how my writing is going affect your stay on Nairaland. angry angry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by tommyex(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2007
Now this is the funniest thread i have seen in a very long time,i took time to read every post and they were so ludicrous.
I just feel bad that u guys have been having fun at other people's expense.

see my long lost wifey TOYINTUNRAYO,what are u doin online at this normal hour of the day?? grin
How have u been and how is my rival LLOyd??
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2007
@tommy. grin
am a seventh day advent, hon. no church today cheesy
i left lloyd for chingy grin grin grin he so fyn, hmmm hmm hmm all those 6 packs
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

[font=Monotype Corsiva]
[[@Ayefele[/b]
Worthless slowpoke, I see that night school is actually helping you out, even though you are sounding more retarded as days go by.  Am sure you noticed I never/haven’t replied to none of your posts, because only a fool will pay your sick ass an attention.

KUDOS to ISLANDER for composing those heck of a hostility words for u, but it was quite unfortunate u still

made some unimaginable blunders, well i gat little time to teach u some basic principles of ENGLISH , cos mere looking

at ur various posts u lack accurate and active use of ENGLISH which is quite embarrassing to ur parents and we ur

FRIENDS (entangled to ur neck), didnt u claim to be in COLLEGE, ?, apparently not,

First and fore most ,my first suggestions goes like this,

1, Write A-Z on a plain sheet,memorize it for couple of times and try to differenciate btw VOWELS n CONSONANT, this

lesson will aid you on  which words to use A or AN  i.e any word that states with a vowel requires A,

2, Tell ur mama to buy u these little toy that sings and pronounces alphabet (i think WALMART or BIGLOT carry those),

3, try to spend more time on ur lecture books rather than spending the whole gad damn day of ur life on

NAIRALAND, that wont help u in any way instead IT WILL JEOPERDIZE THE SUCCESS OF UR DEMENTED LIFE,

take my word for it then u will definately experience a positive change, THANK U grin grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

fluctuant English,
gosh am sick and tired of correcting ur words, its FLUENT asswipe, damn it, FLUCTUANT means something thats unstable,
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
Lmfao ass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, my ribs are hurting sef, i value my precious time, so no need wasting my time replying to your illiterate ass
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Lmfao ass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, my ribs are hurting sef, i value my precious time, so no need wasting my time replying to your illiterate ass
IDIOTIC fool, why wont LMAO, when ur life is headin towards the wrong track of life
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2007
am off, will be back ;Dshortly, well u dare not say nothin behing me angry, or else u rot in the ugly hands of OGUN n SOPONA
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by tommyex(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2007
Make una dey yab una selves ooo   grin grin grin

Toyint so when will u start storing 6packs into ur freezer like its some pack of rice??na pack go satisfy u abi??will u come over ere b4 i report u to daddy!! grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2007
@tommy
hisses. . . .*roll eye*. . . ur not serious cheesy, go report am jo, my Chingy will run all of you off. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2007
Funny thread
but centered around someone
I nominate tommyex
cos he started the Kill English and Go free thread grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=81618.html
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by tommyex(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2007
Mdsocks

lol,u no serious jare

Toyint
lol,ok oo,Daddy ere i come
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by cuteass1(f): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2007
ayefele200:

1, Write A-Z on a plain sheet,memorize it for couple of times and try to differenciate between VOWELS n CONSONANT, this

lesson will aid you on  which words to use A or AN  i.e any word that states with a vowel requires A,

Naah dear, you got it all mixed up . . its not your fault sha, i blame "sleep" for taking you while lectures were going on. But thanks to nairaland, you're excused.

Now just for future use hun, any word that starts with a vowel requires AN, not A as you stated . . you know, as in "AN" elepahnt . . "A" cow wink

And before i forget, its not "any word that states", its "any word that starts"

Dearie before you come barking, and excusing it on[b] typos[/b], save your breath, i'm not interested to hear it. It just goes to show that neither of us is perfect, not even the english man who owns the language is near perfect.

We're all here in life to learn, we learn everyday . . and the day we take our last breath on earth, that day's the day we stop learning!

Just my 2cents to everyone who thinks they know it all, no one does
smiley
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2007
@ post
i nominate myself jare

this is a thread, who cares how i write english as long as the peeps can understand it. i got enough english report to do, this is the place i can mess up english anyway i want, anytime. thanks seun jo, i don wanna have to feel like am in class again.

i also nominte my babe, tommysexy, lol, me and you me me and you grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by cuteass1(f): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2007
toyinrayo:

@ post
i nominate myself jare

this is a forum, who cares how i write english as long as the peeps can understand it. i got enough english report to do, this is the place i can mess up english anyway i want, anytime. thanks seun jo, i don want to have to feel like am in class again.

i also nominte my babe, tommysexy, lol, me and you me me and you grin grin grin

I second that post with all audacity and authority, you're damn right babes, couldnt have said it better myself wink
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by tommyex(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2007
i accept my nomination if Toyinsexyrayo will stay with me

Cute-ass
Nice post,we all learn more daily,I saw the queen of Ingland make dem no go arrest me last week and she was busy asking for the meaning of SQUANDER from me,imagine!!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2007
@tommysexy

ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm. . . i kind of have a thing for Chingy, am a committed woman o cheesy cheesy

@cute-ass
thanks wink
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by tommyex(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
see your head!!after saying you will stay with me now its Changy i wonder how kids of nowadays listen to the crap these boys sing. cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by cuteass1(f): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2007
tommyex:

Cute-ass
Nice post,we all learn more daily,I saw the queen of Ingland make them no go arrest me last week and she was busy asking for the meaning of SQUANDER from me,imagine!!

Thanks hun, and lol @ your meeting with the queen . . .hillarious! grin

toyinrayo:

@cute-ass
thanks wink

You're welcome smiley
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2007
@tommysexy
LOLOLOLOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are soooooooooo not serious
tommyex:

see your head!!after saying you will stay with me now its Changy i wonder how kids of nowadays listen to the crap these boys sing. cheesy

LOL, abeg, dnt mess his name up for me jo
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2007
ayefele200:

3, try to spend more time on your lecture books rather than spending the whole gad damn day of your life on

NAIRALAND, that wont help u in any way instead IT WILL JEOPERDIZE THE SUCCESS OF UR DEMENTED LIFE,

take my word for it then u will definately experience a positive change, THANK You grin grin

[size=13pt]Star01 aka Ayefele

Dude you are 25yrs going to 26yrs, kindly tell us what you have achieve in this life, you don't even have a Bachelor degree not to talk of  getting your Masters, your mates are at the politics section discussing important issues about our economic issues and how we can make our life better, you are here at the game section fighting, trying to teach me English, you can’t even speak English fluently not to talk or write from what I heard from your peeps on Nairaland, they claimed your English is terrible. Why don’t you ask David, debo and partki how to make turn your life around for the better, all theses people I mentioned are almost done with their MASTERS, but instead you spend most of your time working $5 per hr working at fast food joint, selling burgers and fries. You see my life isn’t perfect oh but wonderful, what else can I ask for from God. You haven't accomplish half of what have done at am age, am just 21 will lot of dreams ahead of me kiss kiss kiss kiss

This is my final reply to you, so whatever is post after is useless to me [/size]
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2007
@cuteass
so your the reason why lloyd wudnt home come. . .yea, i saw his pic in your profile angry angry cry cry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by tommyex(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2007
lol,aight CUTE n TOYINT
will be off in a mo,take care,and try to douse the fire ere o,i see it coming again cheesy
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2007
@ tommysexy
ttyl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

[size=13pt]Star01 aka Ayefele

Dude you are 25yrs going to 26yrs, kindly tell us what you have achieve in this life, you don't even have a Bachelor degree not to talk of getting your Masters, your mates are at the politics section discussing important issues about our economic issues and how we can make our life better, you are here at the game section fighting, trying to teach me English, you can’t even speak English fluently not to talk or write from what I heard from your peeps on Nairaland, they claimed your English is terrible. Why don’t you ask David, debo and partki how to make turn your life around for the better, all theses people I mentioned are almost done with their MASTERS, but instead you spend most of your time working $5 per hr working at fast food joint, selling burgers and fries. You see my life isn’t perfect oh but wonderful, what else can I ask for from God. You haven't accomplish half of what have done at am age, am just 21 will lot of dreams ahead of me kiss kiss kiss kiss

This is my final reply to you, so whatever is post after is useless to me [/size]

lol. . .
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by minute(f): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2007
this is actually ridiculous.

i lost the humour in all these.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by chiogo(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2007
wow, this is why i love nairaland!! Is it just me or don't y'all think it's funny how people who have never met u,don't really know u, seem to know you so much?? I keep sayin' it but y'all be takin' this forum too seriously for real.damn, Omo eko is really popular. damn!!! please talk about me, you guys. wth!!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
popular for being venomous wen it comes to eng. . . she be spitting on errone with such terrible eng.

u want to be talked abt? go to the skool where she tutors undecided tongue
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by chiogo(f): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2007
Zigbo, what are u talkin' about?? undecided
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2007
zigbo:

popular for being venomous when it comes to eng. . . she be spitting on errone with such terrible eng.

u want to be talked about? go to the school where she tutors undecided tongue
lol
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2007
zigbo:

popular for being venomous when it comes to eng. . . she be spitting on errone with such terrible eng.

u want to be talked about? go to the school where she tutors undecided tongue
Wtf are you yarning, is it by force to use big vocabulary, we should be thanking Microsoft for that one. And quit showing your foolishness because Venomous doesn't even match up with the sentence you wrote, gosh you are even dumber than I thought

Btw, what is really bugging your life, tell me oh because we all seem lost on this thread, listen very carefully I really don't give a shit about your opinion or anything you got to say, so my dear keep moving, am out of your fucking league, na wa oooooooo these small rat does not even know where she stays

quit searching for attention because you are never going to get it from me

chiogo:

wow, this is why i love nairaland!! Is it just me or don't y'all think it's funny how people who have never met u,don't really know u, seem to know you so much?? I keep sayin' it but y'all be takin' this forum too seriously for real.damn, Omo eko is really popular. damn!!! please talk about me, you guys. wth!!
Yes oh she's really popular lol am beginning to love moodlay better  grin grin, funny thing is people judge from what they see on Nairaland, they are busy fighting with faceless girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, abeg enjoy jare, i guess that what makes more interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Snow In Africa (pics) / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.