Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. (25454 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
I can hear boys talking.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by mikron(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
i started dodging when i realized most girls are materialistic in nature. they want you to foot all their bills without contributing anything. haba, wen i neva marry you. i go run na wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by oluwizard(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
This is very interesting single forum grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by olayinkaj2(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat! just can't stop laughing...
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
This topic funny o. Na Joke section this topic supose be. gringringringringringringringrin.
Desperate women.. Guys i respect u joor
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by rhymz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
too_badoo: mr ogaa don't fool yourself nigerians are so self centered that is why you condemn your wives to the kitchen and house chores so that you would have time for adultery ,whites have their own principles that is why they break up or divorce after two years but because in nigeria women are regarded as slaves and the court does not have any law against your injustice to women you treat dem like sh*it if we had laws that would make you loose half of you wealth in divorce do you know hw many marriages that would collapse in nigeria but because there are no laws like this women who do not want there children to suffer stay with drunkards and idolators for the rest of their lives
Go and spew your overused gibberish to people who care to listen. I am not in the league of diasporan Nigerians who travel abroad and all of a sudden want to assume the white man skin and act like you have got no values guiding the way marriage is set up from where you come or yours is less superior.
May be in the family you grew up from, your father married your mum only to relegate her importance to the kitchen and bed, in my own case and many others, especially in my Igbo tribe, our men and fathers do not relegate our women and mothers to the kitchen, neither are they treated as slaves in their matrimonial homes. If cooking, washing and taking care of the homefront is slavery to you, I make bold to say that, in my family and to the majority of my tribes women it is a thing of pride to our women to be the backbone of their marriages. I find it annoying when some nitwit, just because he stumbled on the opportunity of going to the west try to propagate the regurgitated nonesense that is rife in the west as Ideal and freedom even against their own superior values. Our men maltreat and suppress our women, yet we have a burgeoning amount of women professionals holding key positions in every sectors. Go to our banks today, many of their workers are young educated females, you go to schools from primary level to tertiary level we have them all over being given thesame opportunities as their male counterpart yet knuckleheads like yourself recite thesame old recycled lies of our women being the buts of all kind of maltreatment and stuff, crap mentality. As if there are no cases of inhumane treatment of women in those societies. You hear people generalize and you begin to wonder if your own parents with successful marriage were from pluto or the successful marriages you see around you are utopian and an unattainable feat. Resorting to mentally lazy argument as that crap that spew from your mouth to justify the rapid divorce rate and the complete breackdown of family structure is the reason I always argue that common sense is not common afterall.
While your darlin westerners marry at rush of adrenalin to their head, we on the other side of the divide choose to marry for values, values that make everyone involved aware of their traditional roles in their marriage, values that says although it is ok for the woman to be ambitious too, it should not be at the expense of her family, values that let the men know that it is their traditional responsibility to take care and provide for their family and not leave it to competition with their wives. Values that recognizes sacrifices, forgiveness, endurance, togetherness, perseverance as opposed to unbriddled greed, arrogance, selfishness and inordinate ambition at the dentriment of family. If that is the kind of family you envisage for yourself then I wish you best of lucks.

11 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by emmatok(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Shy away ke,

Single guys, simply don't care any-more.

Why should I be thinking about women, when I have better things to do with my life.

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by onyenro(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

Are you discombobulated? undecided
what do u mean by dat?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by toobadoo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
rhymz:
Go and spew your overused gibberish to people who care to listen. I am not in the league of diasporan Nigerians who travel abroad and all of a sudden wants to assume a white man skin and act like you have got values guarding the way marriage is set up from where you come or your is less superior.
May be in the family you grew up from, your father married your mum only to relegate her importance to the kitchen and bed, in my own case and many others, especially in my Igbo tribe, our men and fathers do not relegate our women and mothers to the kitchen, neither are they treated as slaves in their matrimonial homes. If cooking, washing and taking care of the homefront is slavery to you, I make bold to say that, in my family and the majority of my tribes women it is a thing of pride to our women to be the backbone of their marriages. I find it annoying when some ill-man nitwit, just because he stumbled on the opportunity of going to the west try to propagate the regurgited nonesense that is rife in the west as Ideal and freedom even against their own superior values. Our men maltreat and suppress our women, yet we have a burgeoning amount of women professionals holding key positions in every sectors. Go to our banks today, many of their workers are young educated females, you go to schools from primary level to tertiary level we have them all over being given thesame opportunities as their male counterpart yet knuckleheads like yourself recite thesame old recycled lies of our women being the buts of all kind of maltreatment and stuff, crap mentality. As if there are no cases of inhumane treatment of women in those societies. You hear people generalize and you begin to wonder if your own parents were fron pluto or the successful marriages you see around you are utopian and an unattainable feat. Resorting to mentally lazy argument as that crap that spew from your mouth to justify the rapid divorce rate and the complete breackdown of family structure is the reason I always argue that common sense is not common afterall.
While your darlin westerners marry at rush of adrenalin to their head, we on the other side of the divide choose to marry for values, values that make everyone involved aware of their traditional roles in their marriage, values that says although it is ok for the woman to be ambitious too, it should not be at the expense of her family, values that let the men know that it is their traditional responsibility to take care and provide for their family and not leave it to competition with their wives. Values that recognizes sacrifices, forgiveness, endurance, togetherness, perseverance as opposed to unbriddled greed, arrogance, selfishness and inordinate ambition at the dentriment of family. If that is the kind of family you envisage for yourself then I wish you best of lucks.

you know i never told you i lived outside Nigeria and secondly for someone to get your point you don't have to write a textbook, thirdly, whenever you want to condemn people don't ever condemn whites be cos they are far ahead of you in everything.you my be from a royal kingdom or whatever undecided
i don't give a f**k and please know that i respect women and am like the CBN governor who knows how women are been treatd in Nigeria by organising a summit for women,moreover most women in nigeria are mostly used in marketing fields i know you know the rest. so my guy you don't have to reach for thesaurus or queen's premier before writing me.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by joe4christ(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
too_badoo: mr ogaa don't fool yourself nigerians are so self centered that is why you condemn your wives to the kitchen and house chores so that you would have time for adultery ,whites have their own principles that is why they break up or divorce after two years but because in nigeria women are regarded as slaves and the court does not have any law against your injustice to women you treat dem like sh*it if we had laws that would make you loose half of you wealth in divorce do you know hw many marriages that would collapse in nigeria but because there are no laws like this women who do not want there children to suffer stay with drunkards and idolators for the rest of their lives

Though this is kinda harsh, but i must confess it's the truth and nothing but the truth that i sometime wished it was'nt.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by rhymz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
too_badoo:

you know i never told you i lived outside Nigeria and secondly for someone to get your point you don't have to write a textbook, thirdly, whenever you want to condemn people don't ever condemn whites be cos they are far ahead of you in everything.you my be from a royal kingdom or whatever undecided
i don't give a f**k and please know that i respect women and am like the CBN governor who knows how women are been treatd in Nigeria by organising a summit for women,moreover most women in nigeria are mostly used in marketing fields i know you know the rest. so my guy you don't have to reach for thesaurus or queen's premier before writing me.

You obviously have a low I.Q and self esteem. So because the whiteman has advanced in technology and development, our value system should be jettisoned even when it is obvious theirs is not any better. To further show your low level of I.Q you cited seminars organized by government agencies to aid women development as a prove that women are not respected or valued in this clime, guy you are a dunce, walahi! Even your almighty do-no-wrong white people struggle with issues of gender equality and organize such seminars too, does that now mean that they are not respected in their society. You need to regurgitating the nonesense you see on western TV and start using your head.
The white man may be far above us in development, fine but dont tell me I have to lose my values cos of his advancement and submit to his even if it is less superior to mine. You and your defeatist mentality are the reasons they call you black monkey incapable of thinking for themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by BUSHMAN1: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2012
rhymz:
You obviously have a low I.Q and self esteem. So because the whiteman has advanced in technology and development, our value system should be jettisoned even when it is obvious theirs is not any better. To further show your low level of I.Q you cited seminars organized by government agencies to aid women development as a prove that women are not respected or valued in this clime, guy you are a dunce, walahi! Even your almighty do-no-wrong white people struggle with issues of gender equality and organize such seminars too, does that now mean that they are not respected in their society. You need to regurgitating the nonesense you see on western TV and start using your head.
The white man may be far above us in development, fine but dont tell me I have to lose my values cos of his advancement and submit to his even if it is less superior to mine. You and your defeatist mentality are the reasons they call you black monkey incapable of thinking for themselves.
TRUE TALK!

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by spartanian(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
no good galz again....i done search tire
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Oluschenco(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
Once u say 'i love you', u are automatically responsible for their expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by realson: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
here lets not forget we are animals. alpha males have the confidence and ability to get as many women as they want. but in a society were you can only marry one woman then there is a shortage of alpha males. the other men who lack the confidence, stature, wealth or skills to get women have a hard time finding a woman who wants/needs them. these women get tried of being lonely so they settle by getting pregnant for another alpha male. to solve this problem women need to see men as important, make him an alpha male even when he is not. thats how god made us. a successful woman is a married woman to men. she is married to strength, power, success, which the non alpha male lacks. a woman will ask why should i pretend! i do not know but god made it like that. why did god make it that 14% of women never get orgasms or 48% never have orgasms when having intercourse with a man.(so they pretend). I believe god did this for a reason. food for thought.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by sunnshyn(f): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
Yes please! Where are the single guys Common! Make that move jor. Lol
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by BJ4REEL(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2012
And they will continue shying away until our ladies stop being self-centerd,proud nd ill-mannered

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by DECOtech(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
cenaboy: I broke my viginity with a stranger she ruerd me into it nd since dem am afarid of any relationship
mumu with crown.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by kalufelix(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
smiley...Tank God 4 commercial sex workers... cheesy...Tank God 4 commercial sex workers...
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by SAFO(m): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2012
joanana:

It makes us look desperate n we dnt like it!! Besides the guy might take advantage Na lie? undecided

But yall are desperate so what's the problem undecided
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Esinwaju: 1:05am On Apr 20, 2012
Funny topic and here's a million dollar question question; if the single brothers are shying away from single sisters, in what direction are they then gravitating to? Sugar mummies or gays?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by hollas2jnr(m): 1:16am On Apr 20, 2012
As some single men are scared; so are ladies... As some single men are ready and committed but end up with the wrong ladies; so are ladies as well. It now seem we are beginning to prefer staying single for a longer time now than it used to be...
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by hollas2jnr(m): 1:20am On Apr 20, 2012
Esin waju: Funny topic and here's a million dollar question question; if the single brothers are shying away from single sisters, in what direction are they then gravitating to? Sugar mummies or gays?

what if it's in the direction of staying single rather than a life with regrets...
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by lukelumiere: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2012
I wonder why we are spending all our precious time over analysing this trivial issue of guys shyness over the girls.....has it become a tradituon that guys must be the ones to do the confrontation? I see no reason why a girl should not admire a nice looking and responsible guy and approach him for something serious. i solidly believe it's time the girls started hunting for the few good guys out there, cos its eventually becoming survival of the smartest for girls... I particularly love feminine romantics who are sincere at expressing their feelings for the opposite sex....

5 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Esinwaju: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2012
hollas2jnr:

what if it's in the direction of staying single rather than a life with regrets...
grin
hollas2jnr:

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by uwa234: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2012
silentlywild: Feminist ke I speak the truth...Men are afraid of commitment....lets address that first
Men are ΠΦt̶̲̥̅̊​ afraid Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ commitment, boys are

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2012
Hmmmm....i tink d ladies should first know what dey want.....i have noticed dat most ladies dont knw what dey want from a Man.....
If you ask dem,they would tell you, the want a tall,handsome rich man.......but is that WHAT YOU RILLY WANT?

Until the a Lady can findout wat she wants,then she has the chances of finding that man who would love her.

Some Ladies dont even understand themselves nor trust themselves....talkless of understanding their Lovers nor trusting them.

all dey dream of is marriage....but they never plan on how to make a man love them...dey feel as long as they are in a relationship,the man must love them forgettin that they are to do things,make scarifices for a man to fall in love with them

I think d Ladies shld wakeup.

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2012
dfav: ladies; most of u don knw what u want in life ooo per time...

this is a life story:-

my neighbor (ibo guy) saw this babe and fell in love with her;
she told this guy that she is looking 4 a job; the man helped her to get a
job in his organization (because he is the admin. mgr)..

do u knw that dis lady is currently sleeping with my neighbor`s boss.
when d guy protest; his boss almost sacked him...

can u see...?

they are still wking in same company; while babe is still sleeping with d boss; my neighbor is
seriously looking 4 another job and they are no longer dating oo...

see woman...

Then many yrs to come; she will b making statement like:
MEN DONT WANT TO B COMMITTED
MEN DONT WANT TO MARRY
WHERE ARE D SINGLE GUYS SEF etc etc

make God punish Devil

Dnt mind them.

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by hollas2jnr(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2012
Columella: Hmmmm....i tink d ladies should first know what dey want.....i have noticed dat most ladies dont knw what dey want from a Man.....
If you ask dem,they would tell you, the want a tall,handsome rich man.......but is that WHAT YOU RILLY WANT?

Until the a Lady can findout wat she wants,then she has the chances of finding that man who would love her.

Some Ladies dont even understand themselves nor trust themselves....talkless of understanding their Lovers nor trusting them.

all dey dream of is marriage....but they never plan on how to make a man love them...dey feel as long as they are in a relationship,the man must love them forgettin that they are to do things,make scarifices for a man to fall in love with them

I think d Ladies shld wakeup.

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by buJu234: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2012
what abt this one;

A guy met a lady (25yrs) for the first time and the next is to flash u;
u then decided to call her back; she tells u to SEND HER RECHARGE CARD.... grin grin grin grin

GUY: Babe; how are u today
BABE: fine; send me recharge card
GUY: ok; i will send 1k MTN

THE NEXT DAY

BABE: flashed d guy
GUY: what abt the first one
BABE:; it has finished
GUY: u didnt even call to say thanks
BABE: plz; honey am sorryy; plzzzzz send it na...

THEN ACTION REPEATED ITSELF FOR MORE THAN 5 times
GUY : I am fed-up with this babe

5 YEARS LATER; babe is not 30yrs old
BABE: hello; honey long time; how are u now
GUY: I am kool; N U
BABE: fine oo; are u still single
GUY: Yes
BABE: so where d u stay now
GUY: Ikoyi
BABE: i will like to visit u ok

WEEKEND SHE SHOWS UP
BABE: i like this ur apartment
GUY: Thanks
BABE: have u eaten; so what will u eat? let go to the kitchen and cook indomine 4 u
GUY: No thanks; i can cook my meal
BABE: why are u doing like this na; eh ; let me plzzzzzzzzzzzz
GUY: Ok

7pm
GUY: u knw ur place is far; wouldnt u like to go home
BABE: are u chasing me out of ur house; i told my parents dat i am in school
GUY: ok oooo

11pm
GUY: gud nite ooo; u can sleep in the visitors room
BABE: what do u mean by that; eh cant i sleep with u on the same bed eh
GUY: You knw u said 5yrs ago; that its a sin to have sex b4 marriage...
BABE: eh; so when are u coming to see my parents self?
GUY: did i tell u that we are going to marry?
BABE: why are u doing like dis na; eh
GUY: but i tot that 5yrs ago; u only turned me to recharge card bf?
BABE: plz forgive me eh; its past tense now
GUY: well; i am sorry ; i am still searching for a wife
BABE: but why; when i am here...

NEXT DAY
GUY: bye; takkia
BABE: bye

BABE with her friends
BABE: Guys are not serious this days ooo; they dont want to marry at all eh
BABE1: dont mind them
BABE2: they jst want to have fun and disappear
BABE: infact eh; @ 30yrs i dont even have a man;
BABE1: i think its high time; start to go to church ooo; for special fasting & prayers ooo

when she was 25yrs old; she turned her husband material man to a recharge card boy friend; while she catches her fun.
Now; 30yrs old; she came to meet the guy to see if she can get a chance of settling with him..

but sorry; is omo boy`s turn to catch his fun
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2012
buJu-234:
what abt this one;

A guy met a lady (25yrs) for the first time and the next is to flash u;
u then decided to call her back; she tells u to SEND HER RECHARGE CARD.... grin grin grin grin

GUY: ok; i will send 1k MTN

THE NEXT DAY

BABE: flashed d guy
GUY: what abt the first one
BABE:; it has finished
GUY: u didnt even call to say thanks
BABE: plz; honey am sorryy; plzzzzz send it na...

THEN ACTION REPEATED ITSELF FOR MORE THAN 5 times
GUY : I am fed-up with this babe

5 YEARS LATER; babe is not 30yrs old
BABE: hello; honey long time; how are u now
GUY: I am kool; N U
BABE: fine oo; are u still single
GUY: Yes
BABE: so where d u stay now
GUY: Ikoyi
BABE: i will like to visit u ok

WEEKEND SHE SHOWS UP
BABE: i like this ur apartment
GUY: Thanks
BABE: have u eaten; so what will u eat? let go to the kitchen and cook indomine 4 u
GUY: No thanks; i can cook my meal
BABE: why are u doing like this na; eh ; let me plzzzzzzzzzzzz
GUY: Ok

7pm
GUY: u knw ur place is far; wouldnt u like to go home
BABE: are u chasing me out of ur house; i told my parents dat i am in school
GUY: ok oooo

11pm
GUY: gud nite ooo; u can sleep in the visitors room
BABE: what do u mean by that; eh cant i sleep with u on the same bed eh
GUY: You knw u said 5yrs ago; that its a sin to have sex b4 marriage...
BABE: eh; so when are u coming to see my parents self?
GUY: did i tell u that we are going to marry?
BABE: why are u doing like dis na; eh
GUY: but i tot that 5yrs ago; u only turned me to recharge card bf?
BABE: plz forgive me eh; its past tense now
GUY: well; i am sorry ; i am still searching for a wife
BABE: but why; when i am here...

NEXT DAY
GUY: bye; takkia
BABE: bye

BABE with her friends
BABE: Guys are not serious this days ooo; they dont want to marry at all eh
BABE1: dont mind them
BABE2: they jst want to have fun and disappear
BABE: infact eh; @ 30yrs i dont even have a man;
BABE1: i think its high time; start to go to church ooo; for special fasting & prayers ooo

when she was 25yrs old; she turned her husband material man to a recharge card boy friend; while she catches her fun.
Now; 30yrs old; she came to meet the guy to see if she can get a chance of settling with him..

but sorry; is omo boy`s turn to catch his fun
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaahaha quite a reality ;(

3 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by free2ryhme: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
90% of guys claim to be single. 90% of girls claim to be in a relationship. Makes me wonder who the girls are dating. Ghosts!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Mohammed Lawal Ali, Ogun Police Commissioner's Son / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.