Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. (25438 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by lovejo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
I'm single, not in UK. Anyone faithful and loyal lady?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by True2myself24(f): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
Metalgoong: Single ladies? . . You mean the feminists?? grin grin grin
well, most single guys are now running away from you feminists as fast as they can, especially those living in US and UK. grin

Wow so since when did being single become synonymous with being a feminist?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by KINGwax(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
slimyem: speak for yourself!
Some single ladies are fierce and ready to bite anyday-anytime! undecided
srzly, y are u like ds?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by sultaan(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2013
A lot of damage has been done to the relationship between the sexes all because of pride and ego.

One is trying to protect pride, by ruining the other's ego.If you can let your ego be ruin, the the pride is game.

No one wins here
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by dederocs(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
silentlywild: Very interesting I must say! some girls are not playing hard to get, they try to go on all d dates that, are part of dating and ends up meeting the wrong guys. She is single because she discovers the guys she has been with have serious issues.

I once dated a guy who just used to ask me for money. Then dated another one that doesnt respect his parents ( dont want to be with someone that would disrespect my parents).The next guy had such an inferiority complex and, even when I used tosay things to boost his ego, he used to say he just didnt feel he was gud enuff 4 me( HE DIDNT HAVE ANY BAGGAGE like wife or child).

Another one I met always thought his friends would snatch me from him and when one of his friend approached me to say hello at a party , he was like she is MY girlfriend.

With what I have said...what den should a sister do to find A GOOD SERIOUS GUY FOR MARRIAGE WITH MATURITY,CONFIDENCE and A GREAT HUSBAND MATERIAL!!!

HELP>>>>>It is not about desperation just the right time for it....
you sound like a lady that understands the essence of relationship.i find you interesting.am 30,graduate 5yrs back and working.u can reach me at swiftlink16@yahoo.com who knows maybe we can make each other happy smiley
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by chronique(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ OP: It's quite unfortunate though. I think a lot of single guys have had several nasty experiences,and as such,are just focusing on building a career. Sometimes,I look @ a pretty lady,develop some kinda interest but the moment my mind starts telling me: what if she's like this or that,and she makes a mistake of doing something I dread,I switch off immediately. But the truth is,there are some beautiful lovely ladies with good character,dying to fall in love but are still lonely cos a lot of nice guys won't give them a chance. I think single ladies should take the bull by the horn(ask guys out) if they're bold enough to do it.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by drnoel: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
silentlywild: Everytime I go out now to a bar, a club, church, on the street I worry because all I see are Married men who just want to bite more than they can chew.Then I ask myself the question every girl is asking "where are the single brothers."....Are they all taken or are they just shy to approach the single sisters. I know some sisters can be scary but you have to be willing to take a risk.

A single sister is looking for you here not materialistic and ready to commit. Just be yourself and dnt carry any baggage like ex-girlfriend issues and also be willing to work on the relationship. Hey less I forget london girls are not portrayed right...we are lovers not fighters. HEY LONDON SINGLE SEXY MEN WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?..U NO WAN MARRY AND MAKE YOUR MAMA HAPPY!!! LET MAMA COME BABYSIT FOR U NA...ENUFF OF MAKING HER FAST AND PRAY WITHOUT CEASING ON YOUR BEHALF>>>

Yoga when women talk like this https://www.nairaland.com/1193278/why-naija-girls-america-like do u blame men that run away
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by chronique(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by nbright: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
chronique: I think single ladies should take the bull by the horn(ask guys out) if they're bold enough to do it.
Naija girls can never do that... They will be quick to say this is the 21st century if they are asked to be permanent house wives but they won't do what 21st century woman will do... TOAST A GUY :/
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by tunapawizzy: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dyt: 08024024024
nice advert aje a wa o
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
tunapawizzy:
nice advert aje a wa o

Don't lie
Ow many times u tried d nos?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by tunapawizzy: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
silentlywild: Very interesting I must say! some girls are not playing hard to get, they try to go on all d dates that, are part of dating and ends up meeting the wrong guys. She is single because she discovers the guys she has been with have serious issues.

I once dated a guy who just used to ask me for money. Then dated another one that doesnt respect his parents ( dont want to be with someone that would disrespect my parents).The next guy had such an inferiority complex and, even when I used tosay things to boost his ego, he used to say he just didnt feel he was gud enuff 4 me( HE DIDNT HAVE ANY BAGGAGE like wife or child).

Another one I met always thought his friends would snatch me from him and when one of his friend approached me to say hello at a party , he was like she is MY girlfriend.

With what I have said...what den should a sister do to find A GOOD SERIOUS GUY FOR MARRIAGE WITH MATURITY,CONFIDENCE and A GREAT HUSBAND MATERIAL!!!

HELP>>>>>It is not about desperation just the right time for it....
my sister keep searching/testing d waters *winks GOOD LUCK
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by tunapawizzy: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dyt:

Don't lie
Ow many times u tried d nos?
loool d 024 is too much na,,,u like IT dt much?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
If u yoruba, u will understand beta
024- he did
0224 - he did again

Loool
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by tunapawizzy: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dyt: If u yoruba, u will understand beta
024- he did
0224 - he did again

Loool
ofcourse i understand badt gal lyk u...anyway emi na mon fo daada o, ti e ba need olufo, mo wa nile fun e
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
U b alagbafo ni?
Well, I no b aso
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by tunapawizzy: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
*yinmu dey do yanga...anyways edoesntcum@yahoo.com is ma addy... excellent service awaits u
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hahhahahahahahahahahaahahaha
U no dey fear o
Let me hussy catch u
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by tunapawizzy: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2013
hian....i dun lose interest sef..i like my stuffs new not used ...lol
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Dyt(f): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2013
Yeye
Lol
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Uten9z(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2013
Well, most of single suitors are insistantly remaining in naija to make it a real home,some on d otherside have fled 2 a more developed nations doing only God kn what and insistantly remaining there 'were ur not predestined'. How'll expect this two to meet? Check some other places or hope 4 miracles @ op
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by back2sender: 11:07am On May 07, 2013
Ladies Send a mail with full contacts details lagos only to ayenicoli@yahoo.com, we can meet in my office so you know iam real and this is not 419

1.Yahoo boys dont even attempt to try ur rubbish here with ur dubious mails as iam above board and not a greedy person(contented).FYG check my posts on nairaland so you can have an idea of the kind of person iam.

2.Booby traps in place for fraudsters FYI i grew up in the streets- bonny camp/maroko/ojuelegba/benin so i know how dem dey play the game too so dont even try to con me.

For the ladies find my stats below

Height -6ft 2inch
Skin Color- dark
Body shape- Slim built and I use glasses (Short sighted)
Work- Maritime sector/ asst sales mgr
Location- Apapa
Residence - Ajah Lagos

Personality;

Iam a mix of a melancholic (analytical and thoughtful), and phlegmatic (relaxed and quiet) person.
a good chess player and love watching football and movies

Tribe is not a factor,the lady must be someone that is;

1-Compatible
2.Compromising
3.Has Character
4.Communicator
5.The lady should be Above 30.Iam > 35 ≤ 38
6.Attractive,slim or not too much on the fat side, her height no be problem i get that one on my side

Above all the lady must have a good heart and not necessarily a religious person.

Fellas/Nldlers in the house no hate mails/posts n yabis ooooo

Iam aways on the field but will strive to follow up with this thread

Gracias
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2013
If only they can live the gentle and straight forward life ladies love to live when they are about to be married at the beginning of their adulthood, getting a good man won't be difficult.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by fubbyy(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2013
back2sender: Ladies Send a mail with full contacts details lagos only to ayenicoli@yahoo.com, we can meet in my office so you know iam real and this is not 419

1.Yahoo boys dont even attempt to try ur rubbish here with ur dubious mails as iam above board and not a greedy person(contented).FYG check my posts on nairaland so you can have an idea of the kind of person iam.

2.Booby traps in place for fraudsters FYI i grew up in the streets- bonny camp/maroko/ojuelegba/benin so i know how dem dey play the game too so dont even try to con me.

For the ladies find my stats below

Height -6ft 2inch
Skin Color- dark
Body shape- Slim built and I use glasses (Short sighted)
Work- Maritime sector/ asst sales mgr
Location- Apapa
Residence - Ajah Lagos

Personality;

Iam a mix of a melancholic (analytical and thoughtful), and phlegmatic (relaxed and quiet) person.
a good chess player and love watching football and movies

Tribe is not a factor,the lady must be someone that is;

1-Compatible
2.Compromising
3.Has Character
4.Communicator
5.The lady should be Above 30.Iam > 35 ≤ 38
6.Attractive,slim or not too much on the fat side, her height no be problem i get that one on my side

Above all the lady must have a good heart and not necessarily a religious person.

Fellas/Nldlers in the house no hate mails/posts n yabis ooooo

Iam aways on the field but will strive to follow up with this thread

Gracias

you must be lacking pu.s.s.y for advertising your self here
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Hollar94(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2013
A single not shying,add up on whatsApp: 08149345608 and 2go:Olaeskay
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
silentlywild: Everytime I go out now to a bar, a club, church, on the street I worry because all I see are Married men who just want to bite more than they can chew.Then I ask myself the question every girl is asking "where are the single brothers."....Are they all taken or are they just shy to approach the single sisters. I know some sisters can be scary but you have to be willing to take a risk.

A single sister is looking for you here not materialistic and ready to commit. Just be yourself and dnt carry any baggage like ex-girlfriend issues and also be willing to work on the relationship. Hey less I forget london girls are not portrayed right...we are lovers not fighters. HEY LONDON SINGLE SEXY MEN WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?..U NO WAN MARRY AND MAKE YOUR MAMA HAPPY!!! LET MAMA COME BABYSIT FOR U NA...ENUFF OF MAKING HER FAST AND PRAY WITHOUT CEASING ON YOUR BEHALF>>>
i laugh in japanese when u say u single naija babes no dey bite.in short una dey bite pass cobra and una venom worse pass cobra and rattle snake put together grin.ehen why a single bobo no go run away frm una when una go dey start to dey put bills for im head.na so una go start to dey bill a bobo with 50k brazilian wig every wig,na so una go dey worry am for monthly blackberry subscription and if he tell una to get a little patience until dem pay am salary na so una go squeeze una face.wetin una want make a single bobo do grin.ehen many young guys don turn into armed robbers and yahoo yahoo boys just to satisfy the cravings of their girlfriends grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by 1forall: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
fubbyy: you must be lacking pu.s.s.y for advertising your self here

No, rather I think it shows that the guy has confidence in himself.
Why do people sign up to dating websites (and I mean proper dating)? You think its all about sex?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by fubbyy(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2013
1forall:

No, rather I think it shows that the guy has confidence in himself.
Why do people sign up to dating websites (and I mean proper dating)? You think its all about sex?
anyway different strokes for different folks, you might be right in your own view but me personally I think that looking for women online is a waste of time, as I'm typing this do you know how many girls that have crossed in my street?

So what's the essence of coming online since whatever quality in a woman I might be looking online is offline,even closer to me, all I need is to make the move,if it didn't work I try the next one

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Osama10(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2013
lefulefu:
i laugh in japanese when u say u single naija babes no dey bite.in short una dey bite pass cobra and una venom worse pass cobra and rattle snake put together grin.ehen why a single bobo no go run away frm una when una go dey start to dey put bills for im head.na so una go start to dey bill a bobo with 50k brazilian wig every wig,na so una go dey worry am for monthly blackberry subscription and if he tell una to get a little patience until dem pay am salary na so una go squeeze una face.wetin una want make a single bobo do grin.ehen many young guys don turn into armed robbers and yahoo yahoo boys just to satisfy the cravings of their girlfriends grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by passionate88: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2013
fubbyy: anyway different strokes for different folks, you might be right in your own view but me personally I think that looking for women online is a waste of time, as I'm typing this do you know how many girls that have crossed in my street?

So what's the essence of coming online since whatever quality in a woman I might be looking online is offline,even closer to me, all I need is to make the move,if it didn't work I try the next one
my brother man, no b lie u talk, these online girls dm sabi form anyhw, most get bad characters, nd u no knw if na dm dey d pictures wey dey their profile.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Evolo(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2013
cenaboy: I broke my viginity with a stranger she ruerd me into it nd since dem am afarid of any relationship
shocked
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Evolo(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2013
Well, single sisters, i'm a single brother o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / Single Men & Ladies; By Faith, Pick Your Wedding Month/year & So Be It Amen(pix) / Kate Henshaw Dances Into The New Year (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.