Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. (25449 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Evolo(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2013
dederocs:
you sound like a lady that understands the essence of relationship.i find you interesting.am 30,graduate 5yrs back and working.u can reach me at swiftlink16@yahoo.com who knows maybe we can make each other happy smiley

Instant connection... cheesy
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by clintwine(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2013
My experience from nigerian London girls is really not something to write home about
You see a beautiful girl and decide to say hi, and the next thing you get as a reply from her mouth, is an insult, and you are thinking in your head : this girl cannot make a good wife for me, and I just walk away smiling .

When you meet one that is not insulting. The conversation turns into a query session.
I had one funny experience
When we were chatting or will I say the interview question was going on fine until .....

Girl: what do u do
Me: an engineer
Girl: where do u work
Me: bskyb
Girl: aww that's cool, am sure u have a gf
Me: at the moment no
Girl: hmm with a good job and nice ride, you are lying
Me: I don't have a car, I don't drive
Girl: Why?
Me : cos I use the tube everywhere I go, I live 5 mins walk to the tube and 95% of my journey is via the tube

We exchanged numbers, and I noticed I was the one always calling , so I decided to stop calling, and she didn't call back
As fate will have it, I was chatting with a friend of hers in a pub, and she pulled her friend aside, her friend later told me that she said I was a broke ass and mentioned that I couldn't afford a ride
I found it amusing and at the same time puzzling
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by 1forall: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
^ I completely understand your amusement, Nigerian girls are generally their same materialistic selves wherever you meet them.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
clintwine: My experience from nigerian London girls is really not something to write home about
You see a beautiful girl and decide to say hi, and the next thing you get as a reply from her mouth, is an insult, and you are thinking in your head : this girl cannot make a good wife for me, and I just walk away smiling .

When you meet one that is not insulting. The conversation turns into a query session.
I had one funny experience
When we were chatting or will I say the interview question was going on fine until .....

Girl: what do u do
Me: an engineer
Girl: where do u work
Me: bskyb
Girl: aww that's cool, am sure u have a gf
Me: at the moment no
Girl: hmm with a good job and nice ride, you are lying
Me: I don't have a car, I don't drive
Girl: Why?
Me : cos I use the tube everywhere I go, I live 5 mins walk to the tube and 95% of my journey is via the tube

We exchanged numbers, and I noticed I was the one always calling , so I decided to stop calling, and she didn't call back
As fate will have it, I was chatting with a friend of hers in a pub, and she pulled her friend aside, her friend later told me that she said I was a broke ass and mentioned that I couldn't afford a ride
I found it amusing and at the same time puzzling
Naija women are the same everywere
na money dem always dey think abt
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Where can i buy me a single lady with big backside to be my slave?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by hplar: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2013
Dyt: Ok
I am single bt d man I am eyein belongs 2 sm1 else, can I still walk up2 him n tell him I want a rel?

Nothing stops U dearie, just be very observant & put on all 6 senses
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by free2ryhme: 3:32am On Jul 06, 2013
silentlywild: Everytime I go out now to a bar, a club, church, on the street I worry because all I see are Married men who just want to bite more than they can chew.Then I ask myself the question every girl is asking "where are the single brothers."....Are they all taken or are they just shy to approach the single sisters. I know some sisters can be scary but you have to be willing to take a risk.

A single sister is looking for you here not materialistic and ready to commit. Just be yourself and dnt carry any baggage like ex-girlfriend issues and also be willing to work on the relationship. Hey less I forget london girls are not portrayed right...we are lovers not fighters. HEY LONDON SINGLE SEXY MEN WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?..U NO WAN MARRY AND MAKE YOUR MAMA HAPPY!!! LET MAMA COME BABYSIT FOR U NA...ENUFF OF MAKING HER FAST AND PRAY WITHOUT CEASING ON YOUR BEHALF>>>

na londond husband u dey find .. . come nigeria come find husband abi u dey fear
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2013
rhymz:
Go and spew your overused gibberish to people who care to listen. I am not in the league of diasporan Nigerians who travel abroad and all of a sudden want to assume the white man skin and act like you have got no values guiding the way marriage is set up from where you come or yours is less superior.
May be in the family you grew up from, your father married your mum only to relegate her importance to the kitchen and bed, in my own case and many others, especially in my Igbo tribe, our men and fathers do not relegate our women and mothers to the kitchen, neither are they treated as slaves in their matrimonial homes. If cooking, washing and taking care of the homefront is slavery to you, I make bold to say that, in my family and to the majority of my tribes women it is a thing of pride to our women to be the backbone of their marriages. I find it annoying when some nitwit, just because he stumbled on the opportunity of going to the west try to propagate the regurgitated nonesense that is rife in the west as Ideal and freedom even against their own superior values. Our men maltreat and suppress our women, yet we have a burgeoning amount of women professionals holding key positions in every sectors. Go to our banks today, many of their workers are young educated females, you go to schools from primary level to tertiary level we have them all over being given thesame opportunities as their male counterpart yet knuckleheads like yourself recite thesame old recycled lies of our women being the buts of all kind of maltreatment and stuff, crap mentality. As if there are no cases of inhumane treatment of women in those societies. You hear people generalize and you begin to wonder if your own parents with successful marriage were from pluto or the successful marriages you see around you are utopian and an unattainable feat. Resorting to mentally lazy argument as that crap that spew from your mouth to justify the rapid divorce rate and the complete breackdown of family structure is the reason I always argue that common sense is not common afterall.
While your darlin westerners marry at rush of adrenalin to their head, we on the other side of the divide choose to marry for values, values that make everyone involved aware of their traditional roles in their marriage, values that says although it is ok for the woman to be ambitious too, it should not be at the expense of her family, values that let the men know that it is their traditional responsibility to take care and provide for their family and not leave it to competition with their wives. Values that recognizes sacrifices, forgiveness, endurance, togetherness, perseverance as opposed to unbriddled greed, arrogance, selfishness and inordinate ambition at the dentriment of family. If that is the kind of family you envisage for yourself then I wish you best of lucks.

I just had to quote this for future reference smiley

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Clinton207: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2013
Me tooo.
Ogbeni4u: Am here 4 any1 who cares o.....do u nid my number
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by akin003(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Scash: oh honey, who hurt you dis much?

This your profile pic is really something. Can't seem to stop laughing.
Don't worry,he is coming... U too, don't date every other person undecided
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Stylaay(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Why we no go loc up.. It's very rare to get a naija chic dats ready to jes go all out wit u. U hustlin she hustlin to build a future for yourselves. They b lyk they want the good life nau nau. Sowy to say this most lazy single ladies witout foresight luk at a man's financial standing as thier ticket to the good life i wonder what happened to them believing in God and in supporting and encouraging ur man to help him grow. Nothing is more lovely than starting out with ur man from nothing and eventually comin into the wealth together. Even for ma office see single ladies with a promising career path sleeping around and wasting away all in the name of gettin money to pay rent in choice areas in abuja make them near town make thier booody sellin ministry grow bigger. Just in a year u in see as girl wei fine go jes old because of too much wire. Our girls nos send send sha so we sef dey take our time hustle

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by yomanovic: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
As for me, I dont think I'm just the lucky type when it comes to women. With a promising job, I dont look bad at all. And at my age, am hoping to get married soon but the deal there is no stable woman. Ok look at this, I was dating this girl. We loved each other so much that even people saw us as a perfect combination. Suddenly her family had another plan for her and she started acting funny. I was so frustrated that I had to call her that OK I was finally letting her go which does not really mean much because the guy her family wanted for her celebrated her birthday for her some days before then. Imagine, there I was and another man sponsored her birthday courtesy of what her family wanted for her.
Low and behold, I let go and some days after, I left for NYSC orientation camp all to come back to hear that she got engaged/married to the guy in less that 6 weeks that we broke up.

Unfortunately for her, the marriage has broken down and she has packed out of the guy's home and back to her family.

Now she calls me that she has some challenges and really needs to see me to ask for forgiveness.

Now to even approach woman tell am say I want am now ehn na wahala oo.

Ladies in the house, am single, seriously and sincerely searching(SSSS) and I need a working class yoruba girl.I'm a graduate and I work with the federal government. She must be a graduate, a christian and she must be ready to join me in working togther to build a home for ourselves. I dont want someone who never wants to do tthings herself but asks me for everything. My email is yominchicode@gmail.com
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by phazotron(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2013
totorimi: "And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach" (Isaiah 4:1).

tru talk dis is prophecy!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by phazotron(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2013
kalufelix: smiley...Tank God 4 commercial sex workers... cheesy...Tank God 4 commercial sex workers...
no wonder i dey see u for allen avenue for nite almost everytime!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by frainc(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2013
Girls of nowadays are lookin 4 someth dat is more bigger dan they dream, there are single guys everywhere who are willing to settle down bt girls are not helping matters 4 not acceptin a proposal from a man who ve not goting millions in his bank account.
So ladys, wen u search for husband, u ll see bt searching for millionaire are what 90% of u dos and dat is what makes dem remain unmarried till u expire (LULUDATE)
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by imauri: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
IT CANNOT MAKE YOU LOOK DESPERATE..... YOU ARE ALREADY DESPERATE...LOL
joanana:

It makes us look desperate n we dnt like it!! Besides the guy might take advantage Na lie? undecided
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by imauri: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
YOU sir... Are the Man....CMON tell the white/black monkey/donkey.. the truth shall wash u clean like acid.... Respect sir.
rhymz:
You obviously have a low I.Q and self esteem. So because the whiteman has advanced in technology and development, our value system should be jettisoned even when it is obvious theirs is not any better. To further show your low level of I.Q you cited seminars organized by government agencies to aid women development as a prove that women are not respected or valued in this clime, guy you are a dunce, walahi! Even your almighty do-no-wrong white people struggle with issues of gender equality and organize such seminars too, does that now mean that they are not respected in their society. You need to regurgitating the nonesense you see on western TV and start using your head.
The white man may be far above us in development, fine but dont tell me I have to lose my values cos of his advancement and submit to his even if it is less superior to mine. You and your defeatist mentality are the reasons they call you black monkey incapable of thinking for themselves.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by imauri: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
we gree, but you will still remain single... lol
uwa234:
Men are ΠΦt̶̲̥̅̊​ afraid Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ commitment, boys are
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Simonet: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Look for 3 guys who you like.

Don't sleep with any of them before marriage. (that means u most mot sleep with anybody till THEN so your conscience is clear from your end).

Chose the best one!

Shikena!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by cityhood: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2013
am here for any one looking for serious lady from 20to 25 am twenty six
She mst be educated.working or enterprenuer.
Am from kabba kogi looking for some one from yoruba spiking land...goodlooking
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by YankeeJoe(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2013
~Killz~:

Are you saying she's a club girl or was a club girl and now repentant, looking for an innocent boy to settle with? grin grin

Why are you so wicked? grin

dnt mind ds ladies, dey re nw afta innocent men dat dey( d ladies ) wil subject 2 their control n authority
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Benez: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
On a serious note, I need a decent marriageable girl for my brother. She must be educated. U can add my BB PIN and chat with me. 21CBBF22. She must be educated, very single and ready for marriage. Not older than 28 yrs. Thanks
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Jendomy45: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
08161524120, that is my number call me i mean the real poster, pls i am man only lady his welcome no to man please, just call me
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by rapmike(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
silentlywild: Everytime I go out now to a bar, a club, church, on the street I worry because all I see are Married men who just want to bite more than they can chew.Then I ask myself the question every girl is asking "where are the single brothers."....Are they all taken or are they just shy to approach the single sisters. I know some sisters can be scary but you have to be willing to take a risk.

A single sister is looking for you here not materialistic and ready to commit. Just be yourself and dnt carry any baggage like ex-girlfriend issues and also be willing to work on the relationship. Hey less I forget london girls are not portrayed right...we are lovers not fighters. HEY LONDON SINGLE SEXY MEN WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?..U NO WAN MARRY AND MAKE YOUR MAMA HAPPY!!! LET MAMA COME BABYSIT FOR U NA...ENUFF OF MAKING HER FAST AND PRAY WITHOUT CEASING ON YOUR BEHALF>>>
D fear of gold diggers is d beginning of wisdom,plus d laws around divorce favors ladies 2 much,2 many injurd dudes
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by alvin000(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello single girls, am a young guy age 31yr, single n ready to settle down, Military base in Abeokuta by now. Any interested girl that needs me should add me on BB 2296fbd7 or send me a text sms 07036814810 wt full Identification or via email: ssk_melo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Anuoluwap(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
LADIES PROTECT YOUR BRAZILLIAN WEAVON WITH THIS (click)-
www.nairaland.com/1404370/latest-inventions-nubrella-funny-looking-hands-free
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by nlmonpoint(m): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Proving hard to get by ladies do more harm to them than good!!!I am single also cos a single lady is currently proving. Hard to get
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by gibsgibs(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2013
y'all should stop walking in twos or groups.

Walk alone.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
gibsgibs: y'all should stop walking in twos or groups.

Walk alone.

Lol. True
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by 49cents(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
~Killz~:
Yes! By all means, ask him. Who knows, you could be the right person for him. . . cheesy
Tell him your mind and leave him to make a choice. . . If he leaves her for you, that's his choice. It is not snatching. The word "Snatching" in relationships does NOT exist!
wink

Is that how you got ur gf?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by 49cents(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
~Killz~:
Yes! By all means, ask him. Who knows, you could be the right person for him. . . cheesy
Tell him your mind and leave him to make a choice. . . If he leaves her for you, that's his choice. It is not snatching. The word "Snatching" in relationships does NOT exist!
wink

Oga is that how u got ya gf
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
yomanovic: As for me, I dont think I'm just the lucky type when it comes to women. With a promising job, I dont look bad at all. And at my age, am hoping to get married soon but the deal there is no stable woman. Ok look at this, I was dating this girl. We loved each other so much that even people saw us as a perfect combination. Suddenly her family had another plan for her and she started acting funny. I was so frustrated that I had to call her that OK I was finally letting her go which does not really mean much because the guy her family wanted for her celebrated her birthday for her some days before then. Imagine, there I was and another man sponsored her birthday courtesy of what her family wanted for her.
Low and behold, I let go and some days after, I left for NYSC orientation camp all to come back to hear that she got engaged/married to the guy in less that 6 weeks that we broke up.

Unfortunately for her, the marriage has broken down and she has packed out of the guy's home and back to her family.

Now she calls me that she has some challenges and really needs to see me to ask for forgiveness.

Now to even approach woman tell am say I want am now ehn na wahala oo.

Ladies in the house, am single, seriously and sincerely searching(SSSS) and I need a working class yoruba girl.I'm a graduate and I work with the federal government. She must be a graduate, a christian and she must be ready to join me in working togther to build a home for ourselves. I dont want someone who never wants to do tthings herself but asks me for everything. My email is yominchicode@gmail.com

the Lord is your strength

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos) / Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / Kate Henshaw Dances Into The New Year (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.